Intense Instinct (2007)

Intense Instinct by David Beckham
Bottle Design: Lutz Herrmann
Intense Instinct (David Beckham)

Intense Instinct is a limited perfume by David Beckham for men and was released in 2007. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is being marketed by Coty. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesGinger, Watermelon, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoriander, Violet leaf, Cedar leaf
Base Notes Base NotesWhite cedarwood, Musk, Teakwood

Submitted by Boni, last update on 23.02.2015

Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 8.0/10
Red hot masculine
Masculine, mysterious, sexy and hot. What more could a man want?

I bought this for my boy, unsniffed. When I finally got home I crossed my fingers and hoped that it would be something that I could imagine him wearing. I was really happy with my choice.

Intense Instinct was everything I was looking for and more. It was strong, warm and insanely seductive.

The scent is actually quite sweet, this is possibly because of the melon note, but this is in no way feminine. I could never imagine a woman wearing this, it just wouldn't smell right.

The ginger mixed with the woody accords makes me think that this would be the perfect male equivalent to Deep Red by Hugo Boss which I have on my wishlist. As cheesy as it sounds, this cologne with Deep Red would make the perfect matching couple's fragrance.

The packaging and the bottle itself, just by looking at it, makes you assume that this is a very sexy and daring fragrance. Another really cool thing about the bottle is the cap which is magnetic. This hopefully reminds men to replace the cap after each use to keep the fragrance smelling good for longer.

by JimFinland
by JimFinland
by Michael
by Michael

Popular David Beckham

Instinct (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Women by David Beckham Classic (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Homme (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham The Essence (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Classic Blue (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Signature Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Yours Women by David Beckham Intimately Yours Men by David Beckham Beyond (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Instinct Sport by David Beckham Intimately Night Women by David Beckham Signature Women by David Beckham Intimately Night Men by David Beckham Signature Story Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intense Instinct by David Beckham Signature Story Women by David Beckham Respect by David Beckham Instinct Gold Edition by David Beckham