Intimately Women (2006)

Intimately Women by David Beckham
Bottle Design: Lutz Herrmann

Intimately Women is a perfume by David Beckham for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lotus, Rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily, Neroli, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.07.2018

7.0 6.0 7.0 10.0/10

Definitely intimately!
Well, it's more than understandable that scents affect everyone differently. Even initially spurned creations can turn out to be an unmistakable treasure in the course of time or even long-standing treasures are lost.

Intimately Beckham, however.....
.... i got as a 17-year-old girl and immediately fell in love with this sensuality. So gentle, so light, so carefree and as the name already reveals, this fragrance was so intimate that I just felt like on cloud 7. The delightful thing about it was that no other lady had discovered this little treasure in my environment. So for me it was unique.
Even now, 10 years later, this perfume doesn't miss its mark on me. Only that now a certain maturity and further development of myself has led to discover with my distinct femininity the deeper, the intimate core of this treasure and to use it.

In my opinion, this is a wonderful touch of feminine charisma that I hope I can continue to enjoy for a long time to come
5.0 7.5 7.5 3.0/10

Somebody Call the Cops!
Intimately for Women employs what can only be an illegal amount of tuberose. Combined with enough vanilla, tea rose and musk to make Dolores Umbridge queasy, the result is a noxiously floral soporific. Milky lily and lotus further encourage the tuberose to a point where the projection is so dense I'm amazed it's not detectable by sight. If I were to indulge in a little alliteration, I'd call Intimately a cloyingly creamy concoction, a colossal cotton-candy cloud contrivance, a concentrate capable of causing confusion and/or cardiac calamity if carelessly consumed.

That said, if you love tuberose and don't mind lulling those around you into a saccharine stupor, this reasonably priced block of glass contains a love potion worthy of a young, impetuous Aphrodite... complete with cartoon love-hearts popping overhead.
5.0 2.5 4.0/10

Boring
This perfume lacks Oringinality
when i'v broung this i was a bit disapointed it was too light
the notes where bland.
2.5 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Soft and casual
I really quite like this perfume. It's a very light and fun floral and I think the bottle design suits the perfume perfectly. The top notes are really nice but I was disappointed with the middle and base notes, not because they smelt bad, (which they didn't), but because the perfume reminded me so much of Curious by Britney Spears. Now when I read the notes in this perfume I can see that they both contain tuberose, white flowers, vanilla and musk.

I'm not a fan of perfumes or celebrities that copy one another

by Sani
by Sani

Popular David Beckham

Instinct (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Women by David Beckham Classic (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Homme (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham The Essence (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Classic Blue (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Signature Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Yours Women by David Beckham Intimately Yours Men by David Beckham Beyond (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Instinct Sport by David Beckham Intimately Night Women by David Beckham Signature Women by David Beckham Intimately Night Men by David Beckham Signature Story Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Beyond Forever by David Beckham Respect by David Beckham Intense Instinct by David Beckham Signature Story Women by David Beckham