Intimately Yours Women (2010)

Intimately Yours Women by David Beckham

Intimately Yours Women is a perfume by David Beckham for women and was released in 2010. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pear leaf, Freesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Orange blossom, White Casablanca lily
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Iris, Vetiver

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 29.12.2015

5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Beckham's best feminine
This is probably my favourite feminine scent from the Beckham brand so far. It is quite a delicious floral composition, which is further complimented by soft, sugary vanilla and pear.

It's the kind of fragrance that I can imagine wearing on a romantic vacation. The pretty floral accords, like the lily, frangipani, freesia and orange blossom, have that distinguishable white, innocent and reserved quality, like something I'd smell at a wedding, however the pear gives this composition that little something, that spark of frivolity.

It almost doesn't seem like a celebrity perfume to me. I can't manage to put Victoria Beckham's face to this fragrance, and I'm glad. The scent is sophisticated, elegant and soothing. I spray this fragrance on my bath robe because I adore the scent so much.

It has a slight spray-tan smell to it, but I mean that in the best way possible. It's probably the frangipani and that all-encompassing exotic, beach smell that makes me draw on that comparison.

Intimately Yours smells like the way a woman should, soft and flowery. When I need a break from my loud orientals, I spray a little of this perfume on and bask in all its glory. Despite its exotic feel, this fragrance wears well in Autumn and Winter too.

The lasting power is not bad, but it could be better. I've only had this fragrance for a few days, but from what experienced so far, I'm impressed.

by Moni43
by Moni43

Popular David Beckham

Instinct (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Women by David Beckham Classic (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Homme (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham The Essence (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Classic Blue (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Signature Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Intimately Yours Women by David Beckham Intimately Yours Men by David Beckham Beyond (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Instinct Sport by David Beckham Intimately Night Women by David Beckham Signature Women by David Beckham Intimately Night Men by David Beckham Signature Story Men (Eau de Toilette) by David Beckham Beyond Forever by David Beckham Respect by David Beckham Intense Instinct by David Beckham Signature Story Women by David Beckham