Champion Energy (2011) Eau de Toilette

Champion Energy (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff
Bottle Design: Alnoor Design
Champion Energy (Eau de Toilette) (Davidoff)
Champion Energy (Eau de Toilette) (Davidoff)

Champion Energy (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Davidoff for men and was released in 2011. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesGalbanum, Spices
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Virginia cedar

Submitted by TrueBlood, last update on 19.07.2018

Bottle 4.0/10 Sillage 1.0/10 Longevity 1.0/10 Scent 2.5/10
The weakest fragrance imo!
I gladly just finished my 50ml flanker and could not wait it to finish, why!?I do consider this fragrance as one of the weakest and most synthetic fragrances I have ever had. To me it only lasted roughly 45 mins, both on skin and clothes, after this time I could not smell it anymore not even by chasing it.At the same time, it smelled quite similar to Ferrari Scuderia Red, I felt I was a mosquito's repellent after wearing it being the synthetic component of citronellol so prominent.
All in all I would definitely not recommend: good thing is that apparently it seems to be discontinued....and it totally makes sense.
Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 6.0/10
Licking at the Dumbbell!
Yes, I go to the gym. I have been to quite a few of them over the years, and I think I know about some of the smells you can find there.

Champion Energy reminds me of a certain somewhat special place in my home town. Insiders might recognize it: no Pilates, no jogging, no girlish gymnastics – only heavy iron, old and rugged but payed-off!

Not all of the boys there were particularly bright. If you were looking for it, they would confirm all of your prejudices and clichées. Many of them took whatever remedies they could get their hands on. There once must have been a box in a corner where you could serve yourself, and only after the tragic death of one of the members was it removed. Among the people there was a physician, and often the boys would approach him with a question. At one occasion, he was asked about the meaning of the package insert: “Stop the medication 4 weeks before slaughtering”!

It is the mustiness of the changing rooms, the fumes of the Adidas bags and sneakers that you might recognise in both of Davidoff's Champion variants. And it is combined with the smell of cheap deos. Who does this appeal to? Does Davidoff play with the male customers' latent homosexuality? Is it the ladies who buy this stuff for their lovers? Or is it just the nearness to the scents of cheap deos that the target audience is used to and therefore appreciates?

The core of Champion Energy is the same tart synthetic note that can be found in the original. We should not really take any cedar or oakmoss we read about in the pyramid too literally. The whole thing is sexy at first glance, and only after some time Champion Energy gets boring.

The gym manager maintained order and cleanliness – also this can be found in Champion Energy. There is a decent citric head note, and it is synthetic enough to evolve impressions of cleaning agents. The old dumbbells were made of real iron – none of that shiny and odorless steel. You can find a little bit of iron scent in Chjampion Energy as well, in its spicy heart notes. As a matter of fact, there must be spicy accord available – something in between cinnamon and maybe coriander – that provides a metal illusion. If you want to experience it more distinctly, try Bond No.9's Andy Warhol's Silver Factory.

Champion Energy, however, does not match the price level of the Bonds. After workout, the boys would sit at the bar and have their protein shakes. Very openly, the different characters of the local judges were discussed. Not too bad for me since at that time, I planned to establish myself as an attorney, and I was looking for clients.

I remember exactly the situation of signing the membership contract. The ink of my signature hadn't yet dried when the phone rang. The manager picked up the receiver, and shouted through the whole place: “Hey, Jupp, come over here, there's the criminal police in the line, and they have questions for you!”

Sergio80 11 months ago
Scent 2.5

• by Magdulenka by Magdulenka
  • by Scentist by Scentist

Popular Davidoff

Cool Water (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Zino (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Cool Water Woman by Davidoff Adventure (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Hot Water (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Relax (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Champion (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff The Game (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Leather Blend by Davidoff Good Life for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Davidoff (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Silver Shadow (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Cool Water Sensual Essence by Davidoff Horizon by Davidoff Cool Water Night Dive (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Hot Water Night by Davidoff Champion Energy (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose by Davidoff Echo (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff