Cool Water Woman 1996

Cool Water Woman by Davidoff
Bottle Design Peter Schmidt
Cool Water Woman is a perfume by Davidoff for women and was released in 1996. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Pierre Bourdon

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Bergamot, Lotus, Melon, Quince, Blackcurrant, Waterlily, Citrus notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoney, Jasmine, Lotus, Lily-of-the-valley, May rose, Water lily, Hawthorn
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Blackberry, Raspberry, Musk, Peach, Sandalwood, Iris, Vanilla, Violet root, Vetiver

Submitted by Sani, last update on 13.10.2020.

Childhood memories after a holiday at Lake Balaton
The scent evokes all my holiday memories. I associate it with holidays with my relatives in Hungary. I don't even know who was wearing it, but this scent is so present in my nose as if it was only yesterday!
The fragrance is aquatic, fresh and perfect for the summer. The fragrance composition is wonderful. I love the scent. The flower-fruit combination makes the fragrance summery fresh, so it is best to wear it on the beach. Even at >35 degrees the scent is wearable and not intrusive but rather refreshing.

But now unfortunately to the points of criticism:
The scent smells fantastic - but unfortunately only felt for 2-3 hours, after that it is gone again. So the shelf life is unfortunately underground. The Sillage is ok, but nothing special.

For the price on offer, it's okay to spray it a few times. Still, I am a fan of it when fragrances last rather long on the skin and do not disappear immediately.

Pity.
Nevertheless, I like to reach for it on beach days. Because you go into the water right away anyway, you have a lot of fun with the scent for a short time and after that it's not so wild anymore when the scent is gone. :)
Youth
Not one with oneself, the hormones on wrong paths and the moods in the constant alternating bath of feelings.
Cool and exuberant, false laughter and real tears, the first love and the first heartache, the first time and the experiences afterwards.
Terror at school, loneliness at home and happy moments in my spare time.

I keep it so close because the memories hurt me and still hope that maybe one or two of you will understand what I am trying to express.
He ...and yes, this was mostly, with very few exceptions, not beautiful. Many traumas that I still try to overcome today are connected to him...and yet I cannot part with him because he is a part of me that I want to hide but not let go of
Katjuscha
Let him make other girls happy or the smell of the ex-girlfriend...
Yes, I was. Tender 16 I was and completely inexperienced. I had a crush on a young man. The age difference back then was already significant and I just wasn't there yet. What true love means I didn't know for a long time and he wasn't looking for a real relationship. So I let him move on. He should make other girls happy and complete his "collection" with them.

I can only guess his name... was it Kay or Markus? What did he look like again? I think he had a big sports car... But I know he liked to smell Cool Water Woman from Davidoff on his companion.
And because I didn't have any money for such luxury things as perfumes when I was 16, I ran into the perfumery every time we met and dieselled myself with it. (I confess!)
And like so many things that only become clear when you grow up, I had to learn that this guy wasn't the great love, of course, and I can assume that his ex always used this perfume. That I am also not the lover of aquatic smells had itself out-crystallized meanwhile
Years later I actually bought myself a bottle of Cool Water Woman. Well, I had experience and money. After the first spray the memories of this time came immediately again. I was so glad that I remembered my good upbringing at the decisive moment and let him go. Nevertheless I like to remember the time and although Cool Water Woman is an aquatic scent, I like it very much.

At some point I used the scent only for sports and when the bottle was empty, it ended up in my bottle "collection". It never became true love, but it was a great time with him. Now it's in my collection and I'm ready for something festive.

For lovers of aquatic and fresh fragrances, Cool Water Woman is definitely a classic and I like it when it gets in my nose from time to time.

Let him make other girls happy!
2.5

Flash Flood
I purchased a new mini so it must be the reformulated version. I've read great reviews elsewhere on the original so thought I'd give it a try.

This opened with a sharp, sour citrus making me think of grapefruit and some spices. It pretty much stayed that way until fading into nothingness after a half hour, thankfully. Sillage was stron for the first few minutes then faded into a skin scent. Other than the cute bottle this one just isnt for me.
2.5

Sink or Swim
This Doesn't last on my skin unfortunuly
but i love the ingredients from this
perfume lotus melon citruses fruits
quince lily of the vally
the con is it make my nose burn
but the pros to this is the color
the name that represents a great perfume
for the beach it brings out the vibe
of the deep ocean.Swmining with the fishes.

Watery horror
This perfume tops my 'most hated scents' list. Such a disappointment when I loved the male version so much.

This was a horrid blast of sourness and nose burning acidity. It beats me as to how people can wear this. When the horrible top notes mellow all I get is a boring, predictable water scent.

Nothing exciting about this what-so-ever.

DanielleDanielle 22 months ago
Exciting - spectacular
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
I had it and I wore it only in summer. Its bouquet results pleasant in the hottest days, but I can't appreciate it in the other seasons
Bcars10Bcars10 3 years ago
Aptly named, this is very cool and watery. It is also very sweet and a bit headache-inducing. Meh.
LexaLexa 4 years ago
Now times are different.But we used to love Cool Water,was simply summer in a bottle,fresh and gentle,perfect for sunny hot days.Remember?

by Rosaviola
by Arlufkin
by UnterZwang
by UnterZwang

Popular Davidoff

Relax (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Zino (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Davidoff (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Amber Blend by Davidoff Leather Blend by Davidoff Cool Water (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Good Life for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Agar Blend by Davidoff Cool Water Intense by Davidoff Silver Shadow (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Cool Water Aquaman Collector Edition by Davidoff Hot Water Night by Davidoff Adventure (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Wood Blend by Davidoff Horizon by Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose by Davidoff The Game Intense by Davidoff Cool Water Into the Ocean by Davidoff Davidoff (After Shave) by Davidoff Zino (After Shave) by Davidoff