Relax (1990)Eau de Toilette

Relax (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff

Relax (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Davidoff for men and was released in 1990. The scent is spicy-woody. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Tarragon, Spearmint, Lavender, Tagetes, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesAniseed, Carnation, Geranium, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Laurel, Patchouli, Rosemary, Vetiver
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Leather, Moss, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 15.12.2019.

6.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

The Otherness of the Same
Basically, the story is quickly told and hopefully quickly understood. As a 16 year old youth without the urge to be different, without extroverted style, without excessive taste in music, you were like everyone else in the country apart from the colourful skateboard. In the disco you looked like everyone else was drinking what everyone else was drinking and doing what everyone else was doing. To feel yourself a rebel perhaps a little more reckless, blue-eyed, curious and excessive than others...but at the end of the night you went home like everyone else. But then there was RELAX. No pushy crypt perfume, no athletic what I know what, no Joop, no Kenzo, no Nightflight...No it was RELAX. Relax smelled so strong in the beginning that my mother doubted that I went to the DIsko. But I did. And even if it is difficult to understand from today's point of view and perhaps as a city child: I was relaxing. Not Joop, not 1881, not Lagerfeld Photo, not Fahrenheit, not Kenzo. In the hazy fog of the disco I was Relax. And no one else. Really no one else. The inhabitants per km² helped me of course but no matter. Hach what am I glad about writing these petty lines. Because after 1 YEAR Relax I was again Photo, Joop, 1881, Kenzo or Fahrenheit or Uomo Roma and Le Male
7.0 10.0 9.0 9.0/10

After blue comes green
They were standing in the shop window, beautiful green flacons, well accentuated by a yellow-brown decoration.

They served their purpose. I entered the shop.

The first sprayer - green, fresh wood and the whole thing well seasoned. A single nuance was difficult to see. Relax immediately discharged all its complexity.

If green was not a color, but a fragrance ... then so!

Will Have!

When we bought the large flacon, we added a shower gel of the same size. Why not? Why not? I'll be right back
A fragrance I like to use. After applying the fragrance, I always had the feeling that I was moving in a green ball of fragrance.

Over time I realized that this fragrance is not an 'evergreen' for me. Only Relax was exhausting, annoying, because one's own smell, in all its vehemence, always waved around this nose.
Now and then, it's good, too. I have a similar situation with TdH today. Well, to enjoy it every now and then, but not all the time.

I used Relax sparingly, the large bottle lasted a few years. When he was coming to an end, I fought with myself, but finally I decided to buy the rest
Too late ...... his place has remained unoccupied until today.

Im Augustinerzelt.
by Parfummaster
by Parfummaster
by jakdelind
Auf geht´s zur Wiesn: Der Augustiner Außenbereich.
by ErhanSaceros
by Couchlock
by Joe
by Joe

Popular Davidoff

Cool Water (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Zino (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Cool Water Woman by Davidoff Adventure (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Hot Water (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Champion (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Cool Water Intense by Davidoff Leather Blend by Davidoff The Game (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Good Life for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Davidoff (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Silver Shadow (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Horizon by Davidoff Run Wild by Davidoff Cool Water Sensual Essence by Davidoff Cool Water Night Dive (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Hot Water Night by Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose by Davidoff Champion Energy (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude (Eau de Toilette) by Davidoff