Bonfire by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance

Bonfire is a perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-woody. It is still in production.

Burnt leaves

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 09.06.2020.

sleeping by the fire
I love woodsmoke. In my neighborhood, people cook outside a lot in warm weather and hold little campfires in fire pits until it gets too cold outside. So I leave the window open and sleep happily under a pile of blankets in autumn, with my face pleasantly chilled and traces of woodsmoke around me.

But this is a cold climate, so my windows are closed 6 months of the year. And I don't have a fireplace or woodstove in my house. Which is why I was so delighted to find CB I Hate Perfume Burning Leaves. And I've been even happier to discover Demeter's Bonfire, which costs about half as much. (They both have only burning maple leaf listed as a note - I've never done a side by side test on them but there doesn't seem to be much difference.) With a couple of sprays, I can dream I'm sleeping under the stars.

Public service announcement: I just went to the Demeter website to find the retail price for Bonfire, and it looks like they're not carrying it any more. However, it's still available on US eBay for $20-30 per 120 ml.

by JulieFä91
by JulieFä91

Popular Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance

Egg Nog by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Pineapple by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Pistachio Ice Cream by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Devils Food by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Baby Powder by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Mulled Cider by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Orange Cream Pop / Orange Cremecicle by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Hot Fudge Sundae by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Laundromat by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Pure Soap by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Snow by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Cinnamon Bun by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Lavender by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Waffles / Waffle by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Raspberry Jam by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Fig Leaf by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Grass by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Between the Sheets by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Funeral Home by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Banana Flambée by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance