Dirt by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance

Controversially Rated Scent

Dirt is a perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance for women and men and was released in 1996. The scent is earthy-green. It is still in production.

Green notes, Woods, Moss

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.02.2020.

Haven't liked dirt like this since I was a kid
This is easily one of my favourites from Demeter. I was so hoping for wet, brown dirt and that's exactly what I got.

As a child I was fascinated by soil of all kinds. Out of red clay I'd make little figurines and place them in the sun to go hard and out of brown dirt I'd make mud cakes. It's possibly where my love for cooking began.

Dirt is damp, slightly musty, earthy and refreshing. I can see why Madonna wears this, it is charming in an odd kind of a way. Of course the name makes you crinkle your nose, but seriously experience it and your mind will change altogether.

I'm from the country, so perhaps I do feel a strong connection to the earth and its scent, but I do believe that anyone could learn to love this. It smells like fresh, juicy roots under the earth as well.

This fragrance is really enjoyable, I've been sniffing it all morning and its suiting this strange rainy weather we have today. A masterpiece in my opinion. It actually lasts on my skin a lot longer than expected too.

by DonVanVliet
by DonVanVliet

Popular Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance

Egg Nog by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Pineapple by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Pistachio Ice Cream by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Devils Food by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Baby Powder by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Mulled Cider by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Orange Cream Pop / Orange Cremecicle by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Hot Fudge Sundae by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Laundromat by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Pure Soap by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Snow by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Cinnamon Bun by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Lavender by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Waffles / Waffle by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Raspberry Jam by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Fig Leaf by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Bonfire by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Grass by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Between the Sheets by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance Funeral Home by Demeter Fragrance Library / The Library Of Fragrance