Denise Richards (2013)

Denise Richards by Denise Richards

10.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Denise Richards is a perfume by Denise Richards for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Harry Frémont

Top Notes Top NotesFrangipani, Coconut water, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Jasmine, Lily, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Rosewood, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 24.04.2019.

10.0 7.0 7.0 10.0/10

Perfect Gardenia.
A sexy, mature scent that is floral and slightly aquatic perhaps due to the coconut water. The violet is there, it makes it deep and adds more character to the composition, frangi is noticeable as a fruity/floral note, the musk is very present too, from start to finish and makes for a good base along with some vanilla. Gardenia is top note and present from start, a realistic gardenia, real and not synthetic, this scent was made by the creator of CK one, so itis overall a good quality scent, with a reputable designer. I feel it is deeply romantic, enchanting and chic, it is just so good and grown up. It's floral but not offensive, the musk and coconut make it stand out. I do not see any other perfumes like this in the whole of perfumery catalogs, it is unique, beautiful and cheers to Denise, this is not a cheap, poor celebrity scent, this is quality, class, character, personality. Thumbs up for me!

This smells like Hawaii ~
Denise Richards is a big tropical white floral in it's opening. It reminds me of some of the perfumes you can purchase at gift stores in Hawaii. I don't get much coconut water at all, but I do get lots of fragipani and gardenia and after a bit, the lily. The dry down is soft and nice with a little powder in there. On my skin, it is not real long lasting. The opening is big, and I sprayed cautiously, but ultimately I think I should spray heavily and wait 30 minutes before leaving the house.

I like this because it reminds me of the tropics in a very big way and I miss going there. So to me this is like a vacation in a bottle. This is something I would wear for an evening out, while walking barefoot in the sand as the warm tropical breeze gently blows against my skin. It is reasonably priced and certainly worthy of a try if you like those tropical white florals!