Yachting

Yachting by Detaille
Yachting is a perfume by Detaille for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesGingerGinger CardamomCardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeraniumGeranium Water jasmineWater jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac woodGaiac wood VetiverVetiver CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Andi136, last update on 14.05.2022.

White ash
It has been 15 years since my last smoke, but I can recall the smells that come with the smoking habit like it was only yesterday. Yachting gives me exactly those white flakes of cigarette ash. As an ex-smoker, I find it strangely pleasing, but it is not how I would like to smell all day.

Other than the ciggie ash, I get a musky cardamom that I recognize from Sun Men Eau de Toilette . Another guilty pleasure of the past.

In conclusion, Yachting today was successful in triggering some emotions and memories. In providing a delicious scent trail, not so much. I would not consider wearing it again.

Eine Guayacht
by Floyd

Popular by Detaille

Escrimeur by Detaille Aéroplane by Detaille Alizée by Detaille Par 4 by Detaille Miles by Detaille Sofia by Detaille Paradisii by Detaille 1905 by Detaille Shéliane by Detaille Dolcia by Detaille Fleur by Detaille Fleur de Peau by Detaille Chérubin by Detaille Jump by Detaille Bois d'Oud by Detaille Akuri by Detaille Osmose by Detaille Rose Nuit by Detaille Diana Broussard by Detaille