Fuel for Life Unlimited (2008)

Fuel for Life Unlimited by Diesel

Fuel for Life Unlimited is a perfume by Diesel for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-spicy. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesGuava, Mandarin, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesAloe vera, Jasmine, Licorice, Lily, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.03.2019

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

pudelbonzo
Much more flowers during life ...
...for on the graves they are in vain.

This motto comes to mind while I am lovingly planting the grave bowl for my ma with multicoloured carnations and deep blue asters.

She herself was a busy garden fairy, blessed with a green thumb - and I want to emulate her, not disappoint her.
But she'll like the shell, and she'll appreciate that I plant it myself.
However, more flowers in life would not have hurt.
Afterwards, you're always smarter.
But we surprised each other with scents.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of her death - a bitter date - before which I am afraid.
But I want to brighten and beautify the dark day.
Especially for that I wear one of her favorite fragrances.

Fuel for Life unlimited.

She always had a bottle of it in reserve.
Fuel has a joyful statement - funny and sparkling through the lemon, and aquatic through the mandarin.
Aloe vera appears milky green, and flows over the skin.
The jasmine shines, but looks calm - and licorice always liked mummy to have a nibble.
Then the fragrance becomes more serious through tuberose and experiences sentiment through the lily.
This twist fits the occasion - and my feeling.

Fuel for Life actually has something to do with life.
Sweet, bitter and bitter - close together.

I arrange the flowers and sing quietly what we like to sing together:

Tell me where the flowers are...
5.0 7.5 5.0/10

Zesty citrus turns smokey tobacco
Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited turns out to be a very odd concoction on my skin.

The opening is orangey on me, zesty and fresh. Actually quite pleasant. The scent is very feminine and rich.

However, around 5 minutes later, I begin to smell like my boyfriend, a heavy smoker. I kid you not, I smell exactly like smokey tobacco.

My guess is that the star anise and licorice don't blend too well with my chemistry, creating this strange smokey scent, which I do in an odd way find rather likable.

The smokiness doesn't last long and neither does the orangey quality. Towards the drydown the scent becomes slightly soapy and clean with a slight touch of bergamot.

Despite the strange reaction I had with this fragrance, I much prefer this Unlimited version over the original which I found way too sweet and synthetic.

The lasting power is quite good and the sillage pretty average but pleasant. Overall, an interesting fragrance and quite possibly a totally different smell on the right skin chemistry.

by Andreas09
by Andreas09

Popular Diesel

Loverdose by Diesel Only The Brave (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Fuel for Life Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Only The Brave Tattoo by Diesel Fuel for Life Spirit by Diesel Loverdose Tattoo by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme by Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss by Diesel Plus Plus Feminine by Diesel Bad by Diesel Zero Plus Masculine (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited by Diesel Zero Plus Feminine by Diesel Only The Brave Wild by Diesel Plus Plus Masculine (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Loverdose (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Denim Collection by Diesel Only The Brave Street by Diesel Bad Intense by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme Denim Collection by Diesel