Fuel for Life Homme 2007Eau de Toilette

Fuel for Life Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel
Fuel for Life Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Diesel for men and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesAniseed, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesRaspberry, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesHeliotrope, Woods

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.10.2020.

A forgotten love
It must have been around 2010 when I first noticed this fragrance. I was at Douglas at the time, looking for a good everyday scent. I had tried many and somehow there was nothing for me. I remember that a nice advisor took care of me and gave me the diesel directly with the words "have you already seen this one? It would suit you". Diesel and perfume, what would that be, I thought, and tested it directly on the back of my hand. The first impression was, wow... That's intense So I gave him a few seconds to unfold and smelled again. A symphony of gray frog and anise mixed with a touch of lavender enveloped my olfactory cells. I had never smelled anything like it before. But I was always on the safe side and used scents that you could smell on every second person on the street. This was something completely new and I decided to use this scent. I loved this scent and I associate many great memories with it. When the bottle was empty, I looked for something new, I think it was Boss Orange? At that time I was still so adjusted that I didn't want to commit myself to one thing... Now almost 10 years later, I have rediscovered the scent for me. It was back at Douglas when I was shopping with my girlfriend and wanted to show her my young wild scent that I used to love. So I sprayed it on the test strip and immediately had a flashback. You could smell the hot one, I thought and passed it on to my girlfriend... Your reaction, boar he is great! I just thought to myself in this moment, why did I neglect him so much? And there she was again, the old love! I first took the 50ml, because I couldn't estimate whether the scent had been reformulated in the meantime or not... I bought and tested it extensively at home and had to find out that nothing had changed. Meanwhile it is the king in my collection and I even bought a second bottle. This scent will definitely accompany me for a few more years, because it is awesome. The H&S is above average and comes across best in spring and summer. My fuel for life i love you.
Easy Rider
I recently cleared out my travel trolleys, several of which I had in use. I used to go to meetings abroad for a few days. This is a cosmetic bag with an unused bottle of Diesel - Fuel for Life in my hands.
I had forgotten that for years, must be from autumn 2009.
Just applied a splash, I am again fire and flame for my new old fragrance.

The top note is unique.
A certain sweetness paired with wood and something fruity.
I don't smell raspberry at all with this perfume, I'm sorry to say.
I'd rather say slightly bitter grapefruit with a hint of sour pineapple.
But the slightly woody note is also already present in the top note.
Really beautiful fragrance that has bonds from the 90s.

I already see myself squeezing into the leather suit, biker boots, scarf and before I close the leather jacket a few splashes of diesel on the T-shirt, helmet up and down goes the journey......a nice journey into the past, where you met with like-minded people for a trip through the Alps.
In the evening then in the Beiz on a few beers, to play billiards, pinball and play darts ... a beautiful journey into the past ......
Phil89
To be taken with caution
The fragrance is one of my favorites. It is unique and stands out from the crowd. A good mixture of sweet, fruity and woody. It combines all elements of a good perfume. I can only recommend this fragrance to others to wear on any occasion.

Youthful
In this Diesel perfume I recognize Annick's (magic sweetness) and Jacques' (fougere lavender) symbiosis. The raspberry similar to Mambo candy of my childhood, is the main player in this structure. Sweet raspberry is paired with grapefruit, mature lavender and something similar to guaiac wood in the base.
Fuel for Life is a youthful and playful fragrance. For younger audience a very good alternative to 1 Million, thus I highly recommend it. Although seems somehow already forgotten.
It reminded me of my sunny childhood, but it won't be a part of my collection. I'm not searching of lost time.

Rating: 6/10

WOW SUPERB PERFUME
Real Class. Very different from other sweet perfume. Great for party & romance. Girls will surely like this. It has a kind of addicting notes. Very good. I Just Love this Stuff. Projection is good.

Totally gender-bending this one
I did not like the female version of this fragrance in the slightest, so I was actually interested to see whether or not this fragrance would once again disappoint me.

Well, Diesel Fuel for Life Homme, is better than the female version. Five million times better.

I couldn't believe what I was smelling. This fragrance is deliciously seductive and masculine.

It opens with a subtle hint of grapefruit and rich, sweet, licoricey anise. It's like a more woodsy, more masculine version of Lolita Lempicka, just minus the vanilla.

I'll agree with previous reviewers that state that this fragrance can be worn by either sex. I'm a very girly-girl and I'm really enjoying gender-bending this fragrance.

The deep woodsy aspect blended with the almost tart raspberry, anise, spicy notes and heliotrope, gives this fragrance an earthy-like finish, very unique and distinguishable.

Diesel Fuel for Life Homme, smells sexy on a man and daring on a woman. The lasting strength is fantastic and the sillage rather strong. In fact, it can be quite overwhelming if over-applied.

It's a pity that I hadn't discovered this fragrance until now. I have missed out on many a chance to douse past boyfriends in this wonderful scent.

RomadyRomady 1 year ago
Synthetic, sweet opening .
Add some raspberry and it goes into a nice, but not groundbreaking, drydown.
AttlasAttlas 2 years ago
Some people love the smell of gasoline, some hate it. I like it! To me it's addictive. If you are like me you will like this.
ElysiumElysium 2 years ago
Such an eccentric cologne that might be confusing for most of the people, a love it or hate it kind. Unconventionally sweet, woody, musky.

by Mustang69
by Yasinnisay
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular Diesel

Fuel for Life Spirit by Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss by Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited by Diesel Loverdose by Diesel Spirit of the Brave Intense by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme Summer Edition 2010 by Diesel Loverdose Tattoo by Diesel Plus Plus Feminine by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme by Diesel Only The Brave (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Zero Plus Masculine (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Only The Brave Tattoo by Diesel Bad Intense by Diesel Plus Plus Masculine (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Denim Collection by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme Summer Edition 2009 by Diesel Bad by Diesel Only The Brave Extreme by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme Denim Collection by Diesel Only The Brave High by Diesel