Fuel for Life Homme (2007) Eau de Toilette

Fuel for Life Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel
Fuel for Life Homme (Eau de Toilette) (Diesel)

Fuel for Life Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Diesel for men and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesAniseed, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesRaspberry, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesHeliotrope, Woods

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 09.01.2019

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Easy Rider
I recently cleared out my travel trolleys, several of which I had in use. I used to go to meetings abroad for a few days. This is a cosmetic bag with an unused bottle of Diesel - Fuel for Life in my hands.
I had forgotten that for years, must be from autumn 2009.
Just applied a splash, I am again fire and flame for my new old fragrance.

The top note is unique.
A certain sweetness paired with wood and something fruity.
I don't smell raspberry at all with this perfume, I'm sorry to say.
I'd rather say slightly bitter grapefruit with a hint of sour pineapple.
But the slightly woody note is also already present in the top note.
Really beautiful fragrance that has bonds from the 90s.

I already see myself squeezing into the leather suit, biker boots, scarf and before I close the leather jacket a few splashes of diesel on the T-shirt, helmet up and down goes the journey......a nice journey into the past, where you met with like-minded people for a trip through the Alps.
In the evening then in the Beiz on a few beers, to play billiards, pinball and play darts ... a beautiful journey into the past ......
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
To be taken with caution
The fragrance is one of my favorites. It is unique and stands out from the crowd. A good mixture of sweet, fruity and woody. It combines all elements of a good perfume. I can only recommend this fragrance to others to wear on any occasion.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Youthful
In this Diesel perfume I recognize Annick's (magic sweetness) and Jacques' (fougere lavender) symbiosis. The raspberry similar to Mambo candy of my childhood, is the main player in this structure. Sweet raspberry is paired with grapefruit, mature lavender and something similar to guaiac wood in the base.
Fuel for Life is a youthful and playful fragrance. For younger audience a very good alternative to 1 Million, thus I highly recommend it. Although seems somehow already forgotten.
It reminded me of my sunny childhood, but it won't be a part of my collection. I'm not searching of lost time.

Rating: 6/10
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 10.0/10
WOW SUPERB PERFUME
Real Class. Very different from other sweet perfume. Great for party & romance. Girls will surely like this. It has a kind of addicting notes. Very good. I Just Love this Stuff. Projection is good.
Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
Totally gender-bending this one
I did not like the female version of this fragrance in the slightest, so I was actually interested to see whether or not this fragrance would once again disappoint me.

Well, Diesel Fuel for Life Homme, is better than the female version. Five million times better.

I couldn't believe what I was smelling. This fragrance is deliciously seductive and masculine.

It opens with a subtle hint of grapefruit and rich, sweet, licoricey anise. It's like a more woodsy, more masculine version of Lolita Lempicka, just minus the vanilla.

I'll agree with previous reviewers that state that this fragrance can be worn by either sex. I'm a very girly-girl and I'm really enjoying gender-bending this fragrance.

The deep woodsy aspect blended with the almost tart raspberry, anise, spicy notes and heliotrope, gives this fragrance an earthy-like finish, very unique and distinguishable.

Diesel Fuel for Life Homme, smells sexy on a man and daring on a woman. The lasting strength is fantastic and the sillage rather strong. In fact, it can be quite overwhelming if over-applied.

It's a pity that I hadn't discovered this fragrance until now. I have missed out on many a chance to douse past boyfriends in this wonderful scent.

Attlas 176 days ago
Some people love the smell of gasoline, some hate it. I like it! To me it's addictive. If you are like me you will like this.
Elysium 8 months ago
Such an eccentric cologne that might be confusing for most of the people, a love it or hate it kind. Unconventionally sweet, woody, musky.

• by Parfummaster by Parfummaster
  • by Annkom by Annkom
  • by ExUser by ExUser
  • by Vawallpa by Vawallpa

Popular Diesel

Loverdose by Diesel Only The Brave (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Fuel for Life Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Only The Brave Tattoo by Diesel Fuel for Life Spirit by Diesel Loverdose Tattoo by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme by Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss by Diesel Plus Plus Feminine by Diesel Bad by Diesel Zero Plus Masculine (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited by Diesel Only The Brave Wild by Diesel Zero Plus Feminine by Diesel Plus Plus Masculine (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Loverdose (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Denim Collection by Diesel Bad Intense by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme Denim Collection by Diesel Only The Brave Street by Diesel