Only The Brave Tattoo (2012)

Only The Brave Tattoo by Diesel
Bottle Design Anna Hecker

Only The Brave Tattoo is a perfume by Diesel for men and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesApple
Heart Notes Heart NotesPepper, Tobacco
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 23.07.2020.

Party? That's enough!
I don't want to say too many words about this scent, but somehow I still have to get something off my chest.
If I had never been interested in diesel fragrances, I came across this fragrance through a friend. "He's soooo horny! I always feel like it!" ... Just thought oookkaaayy?? Then why didn't I?
First of all to the big D and do a test. I didn't get a lot of great stuff on the test strip. A little apple, a little spice, but nothing to kick me about. Just thought to myself, "okay, everyone just has a certain smell that's associated with something." I put the tester in my pocket and didn't think about it anymore. Towards evening, when I reached into my pocket, I had the tester in my hand again and suddenly a strong sweet tobacco note came towards me. "Is that what my girlfriend meant?" For me it still wasn't an outstanding scent experience, but I could understand why she and some other girls like this "tattoo" so much.
For me it's a pure party scent, for a disco and club night (even if there are better ones for me). From 20-30 it is certainly wearable, for said party nights, but otherwise it is rather not suitable for everyday use.

by Gschpusi
by Tattooindi
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Diesel

Fuel for Life Spirit by Diesel Loverdose Red Kiss by Diesel Fuel for Life Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited by Diesel Loverdose by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme Summer Edition 2010 by Diesel Plus Plus Feminine by Diesel Loverdose Tattoo by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme by Diesel Zero Plus Masculine (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Only The Brave (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Plus Plus Masculine (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel Bad Intense by Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Denim Collection by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme Summer Edition 2009 by Diesel Fuel for Life Femme Denim Collection by Diesel Bad by Diesel Zero Plus Feminine by Diesel Only The Brave High by Diesel Loverdose (Eau de Toilette) by Diesel