Dior Addict (2014) Eau de Parfum

Version from 2014
Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior

Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin leaf, Tunisian orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesArabian jasmine absolute
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla

Submitted by Lilau, last update on 13.04.2019

7.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

FSK 18
It was a shabby motel room that Don Alejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega entered. The air was humid and the old ceiling fan groaned with a soft hum in the middle of the room. Sweat drops ran down his temples and he loosened the knot of his tie.

She stood there like she was expecting him. Her pink blouse unbuttoned so that you could see the top of her white bra and with a glance the DonAlejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega immediately understood.
Your name was Bo and he walked up to you and didn't ask any questions. She took a step back, as if to dodge him, but behind her we were already the wall. DonAlejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega, whose nickname was also DonAlejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega, pressed his body against you, his hand embracing her thigh, which she leaned lasciviously against his hip. He pushed her hard against the wall.
She tilted her head to the side as if to defend herself, but Don Alejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega saw this as an invitation.
His lips embraced her earlobe, which tasted salty, her neck and décolleté were wet by the heat that night. His mouth wandered down her neck and he smelled something that additionally beguiled him. He paused for a moment and breathed in, his desire became immense. She whispered to him that he could now have everything he desired and DonAlejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega knew at that moment that he was addicted to her and he should not be called DonAlejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega if he did not immediately take what intoxicated him the most. Your perfume...

CUT!

"Why's that?"
Boy this is here Rosamunde Pilcher and not Born for Love!
"Why?"
Look down at you! You can't do that!
"Dude, where did that come from?"
As long as your Johnny's in the picture, we can't keep shooting.
"Yo, this is Method Acting, you know? I was totally absorbed in my role!"
Yeah, not just you. Parts of you, too. What's the matter?
"That's her perfume. This is awesome. I can put on sweatpants!"
What's it look like? Forget it, man. We'll take a break, you can keep writing your memoirs and give her back the perfume!
Today during the shooting of my new film DonAlejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega & Bo I had to deal with big challenges. It wasn't my fault, but my partner was wearing a perfume that was so sexy, so erotic, that I just ruined the scene. Literally.
At the beginning it smelled like a wonderful orange blossom, as I knew it from my Altamir, and this light orange breeze then mixed with a jasmine that was as light as I have seldom experienced it. Normally this is always about heavy, but not here. That was fascinating. When a wonderful vanilla was added later, it had happened to me. It became discreetly powdery, then balsamic, as I also know it from Grand Soir, which I feel reminded of. Maybe it's just me, but I recognized this after a while very much later in the base.
All 3 main components of this fragrance mix and give a sensually playful picture. Vanilla dominates with time, but jasmine resonates again and again, then a hint of orange.

It was beguiling, sensual, seductive and intoxicating and I am surprised that no man has yet made a statement about it, because this scent makes the air vibrate, lets the woman who wears it become a bit more attractive. A man can only fall for this lady. It underlines your eroticism and sensuality and that for a little eternity, because this fragrance lasts forever. A self-experiment on my arm lightened the whole room. Never before did I find my arm as sexy as on this day and never before had a fragrance a more fitting name. Men should definitely bring this fragrance closer to their wives.

We repeated the scene a few times without the scent, but DonAlejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega wouldn't be DonAlejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega if he didn't remember this scent again and again.

*Schawing"

Many thanks to Ilovecoffee for the rehearsal.
6.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Addiction supreme
When I was 20, I recognized you for the first time among many perfumes. You were too much... too dense... too enticing. Ten years crossed the country and there you were again
Everything has changed in these 10 years and suddenly you are so much of what I want. No restraint, you don't know shyness, you are in the middle of life and you let your environment know.

I love that perfume. It's not a perfume for shy girls like I used to be. The people around you perceive you without question. Strong, confident, with a lot of aura. A perfume for cooler days and nights.

I don't carry you too often, because for the office you are very attention-grabbing and much too erotic - but I have to spoil my olfactory senses with you again and again
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Addicted to....Dior Addict!
I fell in love with this warm and almost narcotic fragrance the first time it appeared in the drugstores here in Italy: this lipstick-shaped blue bottle , minimal, but refined and so feminine and mysterious at the same time, hides a true irresistible love potion that conquired me at first smell.
But let's describe the accord: first of all, you are involved by a vibrant orange leaf note accompanied by the mandarine fruity touch, but after a few seconds the Jasmine absolute, warm , feminine and sensual, arrives to your nose and you begin to dream of Arabian nights and nocturne scenes. But the main actor and the deepest note of this edp is the Vanilla Bourbon: sweet but never swetish, involving, almost cocooning. It's the perfect accord to me. A bouquet to enjoy by night or by day too in the coldest days. The sillage is surprisingly good, as well as the longevity. It isn't only a perfume to me, it's a drug! So, the name "Dior addicted" is perfect because you risk the addiction if you love powerful scents like this. It's a fragrance classic and Young at the same time, it is flowery but not too ladylike and warm-gourmand without resulting girly. A true Dior's masterpiece in my opinion. The price is high, of course, but you'll have a true scented bomb! (Maybe don't wear it at the office, of course....it's a typical leisure scent).
So, I think that this fragrance is a must have if you want to feel sexy and irresistible.
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Wednesday glitter
The sleep is missing and the mood leaves much to be desired. Unmotivated, the journey to work begins halfway through the darkness. Where I actually reach for sweet, heavy chocolate scents, I long at this point for concentration, brightness and inner strength.

From my point of view, the fragrance combines several wonderful properties at once. It is a "white bloomer" without appearing scratchy or too cool. Nevertheless, it shines bright, glittering and festive. The aura is perfectly perceptible and yet not at all heischend. The flowers sway gently, do not become too lush or demanding. I like jasmine very much, but here it is not a heavy, nasty jasmine, but noble and withdrawn. The most beautiful thing, I think, is the vanilla! A warm, delicious vanilla coat. He gives the composition something warm and honest - a tender smile and not too sweet. All in all the perfect blend of closeness and distance captured in a fragrance.
The first time I only noticed semolina porridge and actually I find that in the fragrance. However, this gourmand character is absolutely harmonious with the flower arrangement and the slightly citric opening.

So now I'm walking a little more upright, more animated, and see it dawn. It's getting brighter and friendlier. The thoughts and feelings are embellished by a glittering touch and let the day shine in better light. A normal, disdainful Wednesday turns into an irresistible fragrance journey. By the way, the fragrance journey takes a long time. About ten hours with me. The bottle is dark blue and I think it fits quite well and underlines the festive mood of Addict.
10.0 10.0 10.0 8.0/10

I love that scent!
The first time I could test the scent with a sample and was horrified after spraying, because it smelled musty and unpleasant for me. After a short time, however, the fragrance develops very positively, more and more the vanilla comes into play and the great, sweet vanilla smell then lasts forever! Sprayed on a scarf for days. I have been asked several times about the fragrance, in a positive sense. I would buy again and again and I also like the bottle very much!
10.0 7.5 10.0 10.0/10

Instant favorite, instant signature
Rich & creamy vanilla with a spicy citrus punch. Delectable, sensuous, warm.. with a bit of a dark, seductive quality. Though it only has a few notes, it seems like a much more complex scent. Incredible longevity, as well.

Jazzy76 9 months ago
There's really a risk of addiction smelling this very good scent: warm, sexy and with a vanilla base noticeable but not sweetish.I love it!

by KatharinaG