Dior Addict 2014 Eau de Parfum

Version from 2014
Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior
Top 45 in Women's Perfume
Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Vanilla | 28

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange leafMandarin orange leaf
Tunisian orange blossomTunisian orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac absoluteJasmine sambac absolute
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla

Submitted by Lilau, last update on 17.10.2021.

Connie
Cinnamon buns with vanilla powder but why??
I was today in a perfumery near me and have finally Dior Addict can test. Actually, I was looking for something else but na Yes typical for me..l

What can I say except that I find the fragrance great... A bit dark, mysterious and unique... Very interesting and attractive mature... A winter fragrance to go out. Heavenly...I didn't expect it, because the Dior Addict is the only fragrance from Dior that I find interesting... Neither the exclusive collection nor the normal Diors, were until now my fragrances....

Very briefly I smell any floral notes that smell very noble then I immediately smell cinnamon... Warm delicious cinnamon buns straight from the oven... I notice the cinnamon note as soon as the scent moves into the dry down. Everything about me now smells like the most beautiful lukewarm cinnamon buns you can imagine... A lot of cinnamon and a lot of vanilla powder on top... Where does this very distinct cinnamon smell come from?? Even my husband thinks that it smells very much like cinnamon cookies, but where does it come from? I assume that it is the latest version, if it is now in the perfumery on the shelf but am I the only one who smells cinnamon in the fragrance?

I could have sworn it was mostly cinnamon and vanilla in the scent.... I'm confused.
Addicted to Vanilla
Infected by so many good reviews, I had to test the fragrance of course :-) One of the best vanilla scents? Then here with it!

Today the bottle arrived, it looks very classy and high quality and looks very pretty.

When I sprayed the fragrance then, I noticed first of all the fruity note, no trace of vanilla. Soon after vanilla finally mixed with it and the fruity stepped into the background. I was a little disappointed by the vanilla though, because it seemed very smoky to me and I already have a few scents of this type in my collection. Jasmine I could not perceive (thank God).
After about an hour then - oh man, this is really one of the most beautiful vanilla scents I've ever smelled! The smoky disappears and it becomes rather creamy-pudgy. With all this but not pappsüß, but noble and attractive, not at all stale.

I am blown away by this fragrance and am glad that I now have it in my collection. For the autumn and winter time super suitable, but also on festive summer evenings I can imagine him quite very well. Vanilla you should like though ;-)
over years and seasons
I love everything about summer; the fruits and vegetables, sports you can do outside, long evenings spent outside with friends drinking and eating good food, the brightness and long days, the warmth that invites you to dress lightly.
As summer draws to a close, there are a few reasons for me to look forward to the colder seasons as well, and one is to wear Dior Addict. The fits for me simply better to the autumn / winter.
I buy the fragrance since I was 14 or 15 years old again and again (now I'm 30, so Addict accompanies me half my life; name is program, I am addicted to it!). It never gets boring for me, always remains exciting, lovely and I am happy to wear this fragrance. And then I don't care if I'm sitting on the couch with lots of candles on, reading a good book and smelling it on me or going out. I've gotten compliments on it so many times; even from people who said they "didn't really like Addict at all"...
The scent has changed minimally over the years, but I no longer notice that at all.
My partner always says affectionately "rice pudding with cinnamon". So then I get a craving for cinnamon buns, preferably the ones with homemade vanilla pudding in the batter! And then it is usually baked (whether he has seen through?).
The little black
You close your eyes and a beautiful woman with endless long legs walks along you. She wears a short black dress made of silk and high sandals with thin straps.
The woman smells very good, elegant and sexy.

And that's exactly what this fragrance is.

A sexy elegant feminine fragrance with a strong H+S.

I like it a lot.
For me, he is more of an evening fragrance.
Great wonderful perfume
Find this fragrance really wonderful very feminine and magically sweet.

First and foremost, I always think of this fragrance:
- Milk - rice pudding- rice pudding with cinnamon- rice pudding with cinnamon and vanilla- rice pudding with cinnamon and vanilla and cocoa powder dusted.

So beautiful.
It also has something delicate about flowers but that's more in the background.

Why does this scent just give me that rice pudding feeling!!!?

Who is also like that?

I just love him will keep him forever in my collection.
Have also received many compliments.

I loved wearing it to fairs.

It's a wonderful fragrance.
On the way home
At the end of this work week, I was sitting on the tram today with a colleague and we were talking about this and that, when suddenly a young lady who was sitting behind me approached me:
"Excuse me, may I bother you a moment?" - We thought she might want to say something about our conversation, but she continued, "You smell so good, may I ask what that perfume is?"
i thanked her for the compliment and told her it was Dior Addict. She said, "I thought about really approaching you at first, but it's rare that I like a perfume sooo much ..."
In the end, we all enjoyed the experience ; )

Dior Addict is for me a fragrance in which I mean to smell more than the fragrance pyramid gives, I perceive, for example, also sandalwood, cinnamon and something like a trace incense.

This morning I still considered whether I should really wear it in expected 15 °, but somehow I felt like it.
Now I think I probably had to wear it so that the nice young lady in the tram could make his acquaintance.
Schablonski
Toilet cleaner or noble fragrance ?
When I tried it for the first time at my girlfriend (the bottle was in the guest toilet), I immediately thought of the toilet fragrance stones that were next to me. I wanted to flush the perfume directly down the toilet because he just stank for me after stones, chlorine and duftsteine. After a few hours, the scent developed into a noble, rather wintry and strong scent that I suddenly liked. From the flacon I was blown away because it looks simple but also noble ☺️
This fragrance reminds me of a strong woman ☺️
It is for me an absolute wintry fragrance so I will buy it aufjedenfall towards winter! It's been on my wishlist since I smelled it and can be checked off at the end of summer. The scent still hangs in my nose as if it was yesterday. A clear recommendation for those who like heavy/"metallic"? / noble fragrances.
Hello, plum jam?
Now I dedicate myself to this gem - Dior Addict 2014 - my first Dior Addict

And to preface it, I like it a lot! But let's go one level deeper.
If I had to describe it with adjectives, these hit the perfume pretty well:
timeless, expensive, romantic, offensive, intoxicating

You may be wondering about the title, but this is exactly the smell that popped into my nose in the heat of the moment: this is damson jam! A look at the top notes left me wondering once again - how can that be?
I gave the fragrance time to develop and increasingly noticed the soothing orange blossom, which briefly gives Dior Addict a playful character. That really impressed me very much.
I again let a little time pass so that the core of the fragrance was revealed to me. Vanilla and jasmine, or should I say vanilla versus jasmine? Vanilla is relatively disrespected by jasmine. Contrary to my expectation, this remained so on my skin, while I would not have minded if the good jasmine would have been a little more willing to compromise.

Durability and sillage are fine and reasonable in terms of price-performance ratio.
Try him gladly, I hope you leave me your opinion on the fragrance below :)

Dior Addict is a passable designer fragrance that works towards a goal. What kind of goal that is, then probably depends on the wearer :)
My great love
I first met you when I was in my early 20s. It was love at first sight. Unfortunately, not for my boyfriend. He thought you were awful. That's why you were put aside, as you were said to smell like older ladies and sensual was something else. (I still used you when I was out with my girlfriends and got compliments too). The friend remained and there came new fragrances to the goodwill of the man. Now 10 years have passed, I have now become 30. By chance I got hold of you at an unbeatable price. The first spray and I felt the old love for you again. And now? The same man likes it now ;) Lucky for me. Because you never forget the first great love. Do I count now with 30 to the older ladies? Hardly... :)

Durability: all day.( I find very important, what good is a good perfume if I have to constantly re-spray.)

Dior Addict is for me a signature fragrance. He is elegant and very attractive, mysterious.
On me it smells a bit tart/woody at first, however after about 15 min it unfolds into a warm sensual scent. The vanilla note is perfect!

Maybe I was at 19 just too young for this great fragrance and now at 30 feminine enough to wear it now.

OOBlondiOO
The best that Dior has to offer in the designer segment
Many Dior friends may feel slightly pissed off by the headline, but "in my opinion" would not have been appropriate stylistically.
If only I had wanted to write a statement, I could have casually written "sophisticated sex ham with style", but even that doesn't do justice to the scent.

I also owned, or rather own, the 2002 and the 2012 version of the fragrance.
The leap from 2012 to 2014 is, in my opinion, relatively small, probably hardly noticeable for most people.
The famously infamous "Queen of the Night" note was in my opinion left in/not praised and/or different fragrances created the same feeling.

Addict starts off extremely white-blooded and a bit "hot", a good shot of cinnamon comes towards my nose. There was a time when I wore the fragrance so often that I could hardly notice the opening, but everyone else around me could see it very clearly.
The orange blossom appears shy and the jasmine from the base rounds off the overall picture of the fragrance at most a little bit; nobody has to expect alien-like conditions here.

But the "MVP" at Addict was, is and remains the damn nicely made, smoky, vanilla.
Sweet? Yeah! But also a bit dirty, smoky... just not gourmand. For me definitely one of the most beautiful vanilla I have ever smelled, designer or niche is left aside.

Addict's pulling a crazy sillage on you. Three sprayers are enough to let the environment participate more than enough in the beauty. By the way, according to friends, the scent itself is already very vanilla-laden at the beginning.
The durability is still very strong, although I admit that the 2012 version does slightly better.

All in all I find the fragrance wittily relatively unisex-esque, I smelled clearly more feminine things in the men's department.
All in all, I've loved Addict for a long time and can't imagine ever not having a version in my collection. It almost always works, at the most the midsummer thwarts the use of Addict.
And the best thing: I really rarely smell it on other people. In my current environment (medium-sized student city) not at all. At Designer-Dior, everyone feels more comfortable with Hypnotic Poison and Poison Girl. Too bad, because you are missing something.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
There's really a risk of addiction smelling this very good scent: warm, sexy and with a vanilla base noticeable but not sweetish.I love it!

Elektrisierend
by Lilau
by Somebody
by Somebody

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Parfum) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior