Dior Addict 2014Eau de Parfum

Version from 2014
Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior
Top 50 in Women's Perfume
Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Vanilla | 28

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange leaf, Tunisian orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac absolute
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla

Submitted by Lilau, last update on 28.10.2020.

OOBlondiOO
The best that Dior has to offer in the designer segment
Many Dior friends may feel slightly pissed off by the headline, but "in my opinion" would not have been appropriate stylistically.
If only I had wanted to write a statement, I could have casually written "sophisticated sex ham with style", but even that doesn't do justice to the scent.

I also owned, or rather own, the 2002 and the 2012 version of the fragrance.
The leap from 2012 to 2014 is, in my opinion, relatively small, probably hardly noticeable for most people.
The famously infamous "Queen of the Night" note was in my opinion left in/not praised and/or different fragrances created the same feeling.

Addict starts off extremely white-blooded and a bit "hot", a good shot of cinnamon comes towards my nose. There was a time when I wore the fragrance so often that I could hardly notice the opening, but everyone else around me could see it very clearly.
The orange blossom appears shy and the jasmine from the base rounds off the overall picture of the fragrance at most a little bit; nobody has to expect alien-like conditions here.

But the "MVP" at Addict was, is and remains the damn nicely made, smoky, vanilla.
Sweet? Yeah! But also a bit dirty, smoky... just not gourmand. For me definitely one of the most beautiful vanilla I have ever smelled, designer or niche is left aside.

Addict's pulling a crazy sillage on you. Three sprayers are enough to let the environment participate more than enough in the beauty. By the way, according to friends, the scent itself is already very vanilla-laden at the beginning.
The durability is still very strong, although I admit that the 2012 version does slightly better.

All in all I find the fragrance wittily relatively unisex-esque, I smelled clearly more feminine things in the men's department.
All in all, I've loved Addict for a long time and can't imagine ever not having a version in my collection. It almost always works, at the most the midsummer thwarts the use of Addict.
And the best thing: I really rarely smell it on other people. In my current environment (medium-sized student city) not at all. At Designer-Dior, everyone feels more comfortable with Hypnotic Poison and Poison Girl. Too bad, because you are missing something.
GirlofNow
I wish we had understood each other...
I hadn't been in the perfumery for a very, very long time because unfortunately I had also been in hospital for a long time... But when I was released it means two weeks later, after my release I just had to go and sniff some new scents again:))) Because that distracts and makes me in a good mood:)
Outside it was extremely warm anyway and in the perfumery it was very cool, so you could test extremely heavy scents without worries. I looked around a bit and first stopped at the shelf where the new fragrances are. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that convinced me so much.... There came to my mind that I would like to test Dior Addict:)))) Many here describe fragrance as very sexy, feminine and seductive I mean which woman doesn't want to smell like that?;D
Also the fragrance is described as very strong and intense, I personally love strong and intense fragrances especially when they smell nice sweet and vanilla and that's supposed to be Dior addict:) I took the tester and sprayed it on my wrist...

The scent;
I gave the fragrance time to develop on my skin, after a nice 2min. I also smelled on my wrist. I have to admit that I was very surprised by the scent, not in a positive sense but also not in a negative one. On my skin I could smell a pepper note out... At that moment I was unfortunately not exactly sure whether my nose plays a trick on me or whether that is normal with this smell... ( Do you smell on your skin with this smell no pepper note?? would interest me mega times...) Jasmine was VERY STARK present with this fragrance especially on my skin. With me unfortunately Jasmin does not always arrive well not because I do not like Jamin but because it smells sometimes very badly on my skin:(( And unfortunately it was with this smell also the case it began to smelly on my skin... It just makes me sour that calculated, always such great scents on my skin fail:((((( Vanilla was unfortunately not on my skin a strong presente note, because I just expected that I can smell a lot of vanilla with this scent... And now comes the saddest! But don't anyone laugh at me! It smelled sooo damn good on the test strip! I just got extremely angry in that moment!!!!!!! How can it smell so good on the test strip????? And fail on my skin... On the test strip one smelled the vanilla note of which all here so strongly swarm the strongest out... Jasmine rounded off the fragrance beautifully and gave something seductive just like the orange blossom which made the fragrance so beautiful feminine and certainly gave the fragrance something. Well, I know you can't have everything in life! But nevertheless I found it a little bit sad that the smell process on the test strip was more beautiful and MUCH better than on my skin... The positive thing is that I found Poison girl for me:))))))))

Addicted to....Dior Addict!
I fell in love with this warm and almost narcotic fragrance the first time it appeared in the drugstores here in Italy: this lipstick-shaped blue bottle , minimal, but refined and so feminine and mysterious at the same time, hides a true irresistible love potion that conquired me at first smell.
But let's describe the accord: first of all, you are involved by a vibrant orange leaf note accompanied by the mandarine fruity touch, but after a few seconds the Jasmine absolute, warm , feminine and sensual, arrives to your nose and you begin to dream of Arabian nights and nocturne scenes. But the main actor and the deepest note of this edp is the Vanilla Bourbon: sweet but never swetish, involving, almost cocooning. It's the perfect accord to me. A bouquet to enjoy by night or by day too in the coldest days. The sillage is surprisingly good, as well as the longevity. It isn't only a perfume to me, it's a drug! So, the name "Dior addicted" is perfect because you risk the addiction if you love powerful scents like this. It's a fragrance classic and Young at the same time, it is flowery but not too ladylike and warm-gourmand without resulting girly. A true Dior's masterpiece in my opinion. The price is high, of course, but you'll have a true scented bomb! (Maybe don't wear it at the office, of course....it's a typical leisure scent).
So, I think that this fragrance is a must have if you want to feel sexy and irresistible.
I love that scent!
The first time I could test the scent with a sample and was horrified after spraying, because it smelled musty and unpleasant for me. After a short time, however, the fragrance develops very positively, more and more the vanilla comes into play and the great, sweet vanilla smell then lasts forever! Sprayed on a scarf for days. I have been asked several times about the fragrance, in a positive sense. I would buy again and again and I also like the bottle very much!

Instant favorite, instant signature
Rich & creamy vanilla with a spicy citrus punch. Delectable, sensuous, warm.. with a bit of a dark, seductive quality. Though it only has a few notes, it seems like a much more complex scent. Incredible longevity, as well.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
There's really a risk of addiction smelling this very good scent: warm, sexy and with a vanilla base noticeable but not sweetish.I love it!

Elektrisierend
by Lilau
by Somebody
by Somebody

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dioressence (Eau de Toilette) by Dior