Dior Homme Intense (2007)

Version from 2007
Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior / Christian Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2007) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for men and was released in 2007. The scent is powdery-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Amber, Iris, Vanilla, Vetiver, Cedar

Submitted by Sani, last update on 24.09.2019

7.5 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Designer's heaven!
This is another designer's wonderful release together with Dior Homme. There isnt much to say about this beautiful scent.

This is darker and sweeter than DH: opens with a powdery iris that remains in the drydown. Later joins the vanilla and it gets even more sweet smelling like chocolate.

Great lasting power with medium projection and sillage.

This is superior than the reformulated version.

Updated October 2013
10.0 5.0 10.0 5.0/10

Drseid
Waxy Iris And Powdery Cocoa...
I just get cocoa powder and waxy iris; that is about it. I am not a gourmand fan as a general rule, and this one has not made a convert to the genre out of me. Certainly a well-made scent that lasts and lasts, but I feel this one does not live up to the hype. I *really* love the bottle though... Too bad the scent does not live up to it's top-notch packaging. 2.5 stars out of 5.
7.5 7.5 6.0/10

Consider it unisex
This is such a popular fragrance, perhaps even more popular than its predecessor Dior Homme. I tried Dior Homme Intense shortly after lunch today, and have been wearing it ever since. I am not yet convinced as to what sex it belongs to.

Dior Homme Intense opens quite sweet and powdery, not unlike the opening of Guerlain's Shalimar Parfum Initial. At this point I can see why some would consider it a fragrance with feminine tendencies. Thankfully, once it begins to develop, the composition becomes much deeper and less sweet.

Towards the heart, the iris accord is much earthier and less floral, with the powdery-ness softening into a musty lavender and vanilla blend. As a woman this fragrance doesn't smell strictly masculine on my skin, but that's not to say that this composition isn't suitable for men. It has proven itself over the years to be one of the most captivating and sensual fragrances on a man's skin, and I don't doubt that for one minute.

Dior Homme Intense is the kind of fragrance my man usually enjoys wearing. The drydown was my favourite part, where the amber and cedar created a soft and dreamy conclusion to a rather fascinating fragrance. The scent itself is quite mysterious and rich, and I'm pleased to say that the longevity is indeed impressive.

Did it smell like cosmetics, or in particular lipstick to my nose? No. But I did get a lot of powder and feminine-like sweetness from this fragrance, although I must admit that the woods and amber kept it from becoming too floral and sugary. Dior Homme Intense is a lovely unisex fragrance, and that is what I'll conclude with to keep both sexes happy.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

a masterpiece
amazing one thanks dior for this masterpiece outstanding one a true blind buy
best man perfume from dior with great longevity and sillage . its an addiction to me .
its powdery , vanilla , iris , woody very classy one
some could say its unisex because of iris but i think its masculine enough
a true compliment collector

by Nickname
by Nickname
by Carlossp
by Carlossp
Vintage: Dior - Homme Intense 50ml EDP (2008)
by MrNiceGuy
Luv2007
by ivko
by Stardust
by Stardust
Vintage: Dior - Homme Intense 50ml EDP (2008)
by MrNiceGuy