Dior Homme Intense (2011)

Version from 2011
Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior / Christian Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for men and was released in 2011. The scent is powdery-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesTuscan iris absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesEcuadorian ambrette seed
Base Notes Base NotesVirginia cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.06.2019

8.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Sweet Iris O' Mine
I'm wearing this today after a couple of months and I realized that this is a truly masterpiece that stood the test of time.

Although everybody talks about his younger brother (Parfum) and say wonders (and you should!!), this gem is also a great fragrance and more easy to pull off.
It has the original Dior Homme DNA based on Iris but instead of Vetiver at the base, we have a kind of dough note brought by the Ambrette seed and some cedar. Basically, It's a candied version of the original (like Luca Turin said).

It opens up with a big bouquet of fresh and powdery Iris, and a Lavender-ish note like the original but with steroids. After 10min it turns warm, sweet and doughy thanks to the ambrette seed. The Cedar appears after 1h to give more masculinity and some woody "freshness". It's one of the most beautiful iris based scents. Valentino takes this and rounds the edges but i prefer this roughly and soft-sweetness take on Iris.

The performance is great. It lasts easily 10-12h with good projection in the first 1h. After that it creates a bubble around you for 6-7h and only after that it starts to be a skin scent.

Everybody that likes the original or something between masculine and feminine, should give this one a try. It's more sweet and more seductive than the original but less brutal and woody than the Parfum version. It's perfection in a bottle!

One of the best masculines out there and a classic in our days.
9.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Less helpful Review
Absolute madness :-)
BEST MEN'S PARFÜM

lasts hours / days on clothing
I got the most compliments on this perfume (disco/club/work/family/friends/acquaintances/dates)

This is my dating perfume *-* the women love the powdery sweet fragrance

THERE'S NO BETTER SMELL!!!!! Place 2 DIESEL BAD INTENSE Place 3 .THE GREAT BRIDE THE PARFUM OF DIOR INTENSE
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

ScentPhantom
Erwin gets the buzz out ..
... he stood there and looked at the thing in his hand ...

What had happened? ...

Erwin must have dozed off for a moment. The housework was more exhausting than he had thought.

When he regained consciousness, his nose perceived something and his instinct told him that it was something threatening. He rose. There was something in the air. Erwin almost got something like panic.

He took the key and went to the closet. Then he opened the box inside. Yeah, it was good in the hand. Erwin felt a little safer.

The window was a crack wide open, a breath blew over to him, from there the threat seemed to come.

He sensed a slight scent of cocoa. Recently he abhorred this drink.

He stepped outside. As a matter of fact, something was wrong here. Besides the cocoa scent, there was something else,
a shimmering, like hot air over the desert sand and a floral scent that he couldn't immediately attribute.
Iris, Erwin thought, his wife had always been very fond of these flowers.

Still very worried, Erwin let his nose circle. Also kept eyes and ears open.

Behind the hedge, on the neighboring property, he heard children's voices.
The breeze and the threat came from this direction.

He continued to approach the hedge. His nose took something woody. The hedge couldn't be,
erwin was quite sure of himself. He was thinking.
Now he had it, the last vacation together with his wife, whom they had spent in southern climes,
it was the smell of cedar wood.

It was now in front of the hedge. With the free hand it gained a view. On the lawn of the neighbouring property lay a blanket on which some items of clothing were scattered. The neighbour children played "father, mother, child" with their friends. The objects on the ceiling, served as cladding.
And there was something else Erwin saw - there he was, a bottle, he could barely decipher the inscription.
He let go of the hedge and turned around.

He remembered the first and only time he met this guy. So had the man smelled, because of which his wife, recently, had left him out of the blue.

Erwin stood there and looked at the thing in his hand .... Slowly he went to the door of his house.

Actually this man hadn't been so bad and if he honestly admitted it, neither had his scent... But at least he had taken his wife away from him! That counted! Fucking guy!

The door slammed behind him. He put everything back in its place and locked up.

After he also closed the window, he stood there ..., it beeped .....

Another repeated beep took him out of his mind. He had not yet adjusted to this noise - the washing machine had told him the end of the washing process.

Today, he wanted to try himself for the first time in his life, in the art of ironing.
Until the laundry was dry, he wanted to continue with the house cleaning ...

...the guy hadn't been that bad and his scent ... shit guy!

Erwin sank into his thoughts again.

... maybe ...
10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

The King
After hearing a lot of good things about the fragrance and finally finding a good offer, I decided to buy Blindbuy.
I remember the day to this day. I opened the package and smelled the spray head. I was enchanted. What a smooth sweet scent. I couldn't believe it. So I sprayed on my wrist to test it. And it got even better on my skin. I smelled again and he held and held and got better and better and better. It's one of those scents you can't wait to wear next time. Unbelievable, and now it's my favorite fragrance. And Dior my favorite house.
I can really recommend the fragrance to anyone interested in perfumes to try this masterpiece.
For me, it's the king of the night, no matter what the occasion. Whether formal, Date Night, Casual and simply at home on the couch. The scent always leaves as soon as it gets dark.
10/10 short and sweet
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

I can smell you
At that time, looking for a scent to match the leather jacket, this powdery friend came towards me. On a test strip with it and he had me. But first wait a little and so still 2 splashes on the wrist and went shopping further. After one hour, the wrist is held under the nose ... WOW! He kicked me straight. This powdery, this iris, the slightly sweet aroma. It surrounded my nose and in combination with the soft smell of my leather jacket simply the hammer.
Since then I don't want to miss him, although Valentino - Uomo Intense got me a little bit more. But again and again I come back to Homme Intense and love it. He's a flatterer, pleasant, soft, powdery and not pushy at all. Don't want to miss him in my collection, my powdery friend.
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Oldish2002
The one that you can make history with
I don't even know how to start. I guess this one is my favourite designer of all times. (And I'm talking about an older batch, haven't tested any recent ones for a while). I only use this one for special times. It's too exquisite to be used for other purposes. Leathery, creamy, powdery and that irish flavour is the cherry from the cake. I almost can eat this one(just kidding). 2-3 Sprays and you are done. Compliments ? Up, down, left and right !
If you know how&where to use it, of course. Only for colder seasons (late fall&winter for me). A bit pricy but it worth every dime. This fragrance got me a nice girl some years ago. She just fell in love with my scent and my attitude. She called me the next day just to remind me that she is still smelling like me.
According to performance, this one is LEGENDARY (at least my batch which I think is from 2011or 2012).
12+ Hours on the skin easily and at least 3.5 to 4 hours of strong projection. Just get your nose to it and test it on your skin, not on the paper. Girls will love this scent, trust me. And you guys too.
Overall : 9/10
6.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Le nouveau Habit Rouge?!
Il s'agit de l'eau de parfum issu de Dior Homme, dans la version remaniée en 2011 par Demachy. A la vue du succès et à la reconnaissance au niveau international, cette eau a inspiré plusieurs créations, notamment italiennes. Il y a au premier abord et pendant environ trois heures, la présence massive de l'Iris soutenue par l'Ambrette, puis le côté sucré contenu dû à la Poire. Elle finit dans un aspect plus bois avec des accents parfois proches de Terre d'Hermès liés à la présence de la Lavande et le Vetiver. Cette eau est de très très bonne tenue. L'Iris y est puissamment magnifiée. Donc il est nécessaire de ne pas trop en mettre pour ne pas incommoder par le sillage important. Pour les amoureux de l'Iris et des odeurs poudrées, elle possède toutes les qualités: Odeur, tenue, sillage, rapport qualité-prix, et, adaptabilité. En effet, l'absence de cuir par rapport à la version parfum, plus coûteuse, en fait une eau formellement moins soutenue, à mettre en toute circonstance. En quoi serait-elle le nouveau Habit Rouge? Les femmes la portent ou l'offrent aussi sans aucun scrupule.
8.0 10.0 10.0 9.5/10

Attlas
Is my skin magic or what?!
I read too many comments saying Dior Homme Intense has bad longevity.
My bottle is from June 2017. My skin is not magic, is just a normal human skin.
This fragrance lasts 12+ hours. I always make sure I apply it on the skin an not on the clothes because it would make it even more intense.
It is not versatile yes, but longevity and projection are very impressive people.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

The reflections of a Dior Homme Intense humble user
Dear friends of Parfumo,
In 2018, I bought two Dior perfumes with the guarantee of buying original products. These are Dior Homme Intense EDP (2011) and Dior Sauvage EDP (2018). First I will focus my attention on DHI and reveal the results of my humble reflections during the last months, being sure that I am reviewing a legit product.
However this is not a normal review, but a compilation of thoughts I had about this fragrance in the past couple of months. My objective fragrance rating is naturally different from a random thoughts coletion rating each thought individually and then obtaining an average.

My thoughts:
1 - The bottle is beautiful and efficient but without being stunning. It's a bit "retro" as it should be a Dior for "Homme". 8/10
2 - It is a good fragrance, well blended and with ingredients of recognizable quality. 9/10
3 - The DNA of this perfume reminds several others of Dior. Dior Homme Intense is a flanker of Dior Homme but shares DNA and market position with Dior Homme Parfum. Is Dior promoting in house competition? 6/10
4 - I'm not yet accustomed to the make-up DNA of this fragrance as I have never been a fan of Iris. In the opening, besides lavender, there is also a strong lipstick aroma, too strong for me to accept this perfume to be a masculine one. Good thing! ... it reminds me of my wife's lips. 6/10
5 - Later, an amber and musk chord, a little Animalic and sweet, begins to grow and attenuates the lipstick smell ... I Like it ! 8/10
6 - Then the scent is directed to a drier aroma, balsamic and woody, maybe even a little rough. It leaves me indecisive ... I open a smile ... and for some time because this is the strongest scent till the end of the drydown. 10/10
7 - It fixes moderately up to seven hours but with some effort. In several situations I had to use a decant to revive an unsuspected lack of spirits. 7/10
8 - Projects moderately ... does not draw much attention. It's not really unique as many other people use it as well. Will this be the sacrifice of an elegant perfume? 6/10
9 - The iris aroma (reminiscent of makeup box and lipsticks) is the most striking note. It seems to me that it will please a more metrosexual approach that I do not have. Without prejudice!!! I do miss other notes. 4/10
10 - It's not an heavy pleaser, and it does not seem to attract a lot of compliments from women, as countless other fragrances do and with mastery. 4/10
11 - I think there are several perfumes more to my liking than the DHI. In my case I should leave this perfume purchase to occur only when I don't have anything else to buy, or do it on a collection preassure, or even to be able to let other people know that I have Dior Homme Intense!
It should please more to collectors than to real and normal male perfume users! Well ... I collect perfumes, so...! 8/10
12 - I use this fragrance more to my personal satisfaction or collecting pleasure, than for other people to compliment me! If you like to use it ... I respect it! If you like to smell like iris ... ok. I accept it too! 8/10
13 - The DHI does not deserve all this hype! I hear and read a lot hype, which increases too my expectations! In practice, when I use it ... I become disappointed! Then I use another scent to feel better! 5/10
14 - It is collectible and indispensable for this purpose. 9/10
15 - When the evolution reaches the bottom notes and the drydown, it's really good! But it ends so quickly ... What a pity! 6/10
16 - It costed me more than perfume A and B together, and I kind of prefer to use either A or B, rather than DHI. 3/10

Average of my reflections: 6,13 / 10.00
Please bear in mind that this is a colection of thoughts I had during the last couple of months. It's not really a product review, and even less a rated one. The shown average reflects only random opinions of mine about this fragrance and does not pretend to represent a market opinion.

From my conclusions, choose A or B:
A - Forget about collecting perfumes. You are spending a lot of money.
B - If you have my type of taste, you'd better invest in a Spicebomb Extreme, a Valentine Uomo Intense or Absolut, or even an Amouage Memoir Man! That is my honest and sincere personal opinion!

Keep your scent high!
9.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

DavidCameron
That's (almost) my scent!
Dior Homme was my scent back then. He practically stood for me, he impersonated me. But I didn't know that at that time and I still liked the scent, always looking for new olfactory experiences. I had found many - really got stuck are few.

Except Dior Homme. I wanted him back. And again. At some point there was no longer him and all those who came after him did not interest me at all. Because too sweet, or too powdery, too different. What was missing was what my Dior Homme had made out.

I had so removed the fragrance from my mind that I didn't even realize that Dior Homme Intense was coming out in 2011. I've made up for that with a blind purchase - and I'm not disappointed. The first impression is even almost frighteningly close to the scent in my memory. Something of a pity is that it lacks the freshness of the original, it becomes sweet and powdery in the base note like the other descendants - but still better than these. Because he has this one fine scent splinter from the original Dior Homme moment.

Let's see how it develops - or how I develop with it. Could be my new (old) signature scent already.

It's autumn, hooray!
True story: A few years ago, at the beginning of my passion for perfume, I wore Dior Homme Intense for the first time. That day I went to Prague with my girlfriend. It was in September, and the days began to get cooler. As refreshment for the trip we got some more chairs from the baker at the station. We were about to pay, and the salesgirl said, "One of you smells damn good!" Ha, I knew who that was! :)

Since then, this fragrance has been the quintessence of autumn for me, and I also rang in autumn 2018 with it last week. When I wear it, I just feel at home. This iris in the top note is unbelievable. You have to like Iris and her qualities, otherwise you won't get warm with DHI. "Men's powder" is my short form for it, even if in my opinion this fragrance is completely unisex. The longer you wear the scent (and it lasts at least eight hours with me), the more a vanilla sweetness comes through, but it never gets sticky. The fragrance develops a creamy enamel that caresses the wearer all day long. The Sillage is obviously not to be despised, see above.

Meanwhile I also own Dio Homme EdT and Le Parfum and I am convinced that this is one of the great modern classics. Each of these releases has its justification - for example, you can wear the EdT during the day and let the perfume follow in the evening without any problems. But Dior Homme Intense will always have a special place in my heart.

And, by the way, always remind me of the old lady Prague. Just like she also has this scent claws.
9.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

SchatzSucher
Then that's the way it is!
Oh dear, does someone have to add his mustard to the DHI? Are eleven and one comments not enough??
No! No! I won't spare you. Every opinion counts, whether good or not. And they are also very far apart with this smell here.
But that's the way it is.

Here one criticizes that one would smell with the smell after make-up table and everything what one can find so on it. Lipstick, powder can, etc. Or even better, after a travesty show or grandma's cardboard box with the old scarves in it.
Others find this powdery-sweet iris note attractive and beautiful.
Well then, that's the way it is.

Also it is criticized that this likewise very clear cocoa liqueur note smells too sweet and sticky and that one should not smell please after food and luxury foods.
Others like that very much and find fragrances with cocoa, liqueur, biscuit or coffee notes wonderful.
That's the way it is.

It is complained that DHI was not seriously created as a men's fragrance, the whole package seems far too feminine and unmanly. There the male would almost be caricatured.
Others think that this is so wonderfully masculine and attractive.
Well then, that's the way it is.

For my nose, Dior Homme Intense is a fragrance at a high level, in terms of fragrance itself, charisma, projection, durability. Some other modern waters can cut off a thick slice of it. Fished by one or two samples that once fell into my hands, I wanted to have this scent.
I have never before sniffed such a clearly exposed iris in any other men's fragrance, that was unusual and new for me. In addition this almost beguiling cocoa-liqueur-soaked note and a little bit of cedar wood in the very background increased the enthusiasm even more.
It didn't help, so I had to buy a 100 ml bottle (50 ml weren't there anyway) and I never regretted the purchase.
After a good 3 years of happy carrying, the enthusiasm for DHI is still the same. I like to take him to work from time to time, although he is almost too good for everyday life. Maybe it's better to use the "normal" Dior Homme. But on nice occasions in the evening he makes himself quite outstanding. Besides, he's not running out of breath right now.
As far as mass distribution is concerned, I can't say much about that. I am the only one in my circle of acquaintances who owns it. However, it is not so important to me how widespread a fragrance is. I do not let myself be influenced by arguments like "but everybody wears it anyway, you can smell it everywhere etc." and decide for myself what I like or dislike.
Right, that's the way it is.

Anyone who likes the rather unusual combination with lots of iris loves the fragrance and wears it with pleasure. It doesn't matter if it's him or you. Who feels rather deterred with these powdery-sweet, yes already gourmandig seeming smells, leaves the fingers of it.
But I'm not saying anything new, he's been around a while. And I hope that there will be DHi for a long time to come.
I hope I didn't fall on anyone's alarm clock with my thoughts about this fragrance.
But that's the way it is :-)

Enjoy the fragrance!
7.5 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

After 3 years of use...
...I think DHI is by far one of the best fragrances for men. I don't want to write much about the performance here because it is really a smooth 10 value. The iris/vetiver note over the entire period is already a force that is second to none. Days later a silent companion who never seems too pushy.
YSL or Valentino have come close with their versions but I wouldn't use them as replacements.

From autumn to spring DHI is perfect!

I can understand that many are now annoyed by the DHI. The powdery note is mMn only wearable in the evening and for colder days. During the day I also don't like it high-dosed but in the evening I like it even more. 1 sprayer is already enough at 3+, one could paralyze the olfactory perception.

The Dior with the scent overly advertises and so DHI with time in the mainstream landed is a pity.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Scarletrose
I'm crazy about that smell.
Oh this fragrance, I always thought only my husband carries this fragrance ^^ okay probably a little naive but I am actually amazed that he is a little bit more mainstream than I actually thought. But well one learns yes in addition and I seem to have therefore a super taste *kicher*

This fragrance means so much to me, it means more to me than any other perfume, I love it when it is sprayed on, I love its great Sillage and I would love to walk behind my treasure rather than next to it, the course of the fragrance is just so grandiose, I love the sweetness and the powdery and whenever the fragrance blows into my nose, I think boh what a beautiful fragrance. He's got something very special for me To be honest, I am also a bit addicted to the scent ;-) . It is so wonderfully body-hugging and the durability wow so if we fall asleep together in the evening, so the man and me or also the smell and me, I often say to him in the evening still, ohhh you smell so good, fall asleep with this smell in the nose is like a dream. I think I also like the fragrance the most in the evening when it has worn off or not, oh I couldn't decide at all. He's soooooo perfect all day long !

Even if I throw the laundry into the washing machine 2 days later Mister Dior still sticks to the t-shirts and mostly I sniff at the collar ;-)

For me it is really the most beautiful fragrance of all, a fragrance that has accompanied me in this relationship for so long and I love both sooooo much. The man and his scent. I could never imagine it without the Dior ;-) . I hope it will be produced for a long time, if someone should notice that the production will be stopped, please send me a message. Then I have to bunker ;-).

Whenever he presents me with new fragrances, then I find them great and yes there are really other beautiful fragrances and he may also wear them but this Dior here, which unites our love.

My personal fragrance...
Heavily in love with the man , then severely in love with his perfume = perfection

I hope you don't find this too gooey ...

But do you also have a perfume that triggers something like this with you?

Love greetings
Scarlet, these texts with hearts are in the eyewriting
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Benlives
Baby, give me more of what you call love...
I'm not usually a fan of hip-hop or rap. Especially not German hip-hop. It shakes me more. Bausa's hit is an exception here. Melodic and not at all clumsy, rather almost subtle and very relaxed. I feel the same way with many sweet and gourmand scents. Often too clumsy-sweet, too "in your face", too militant cotton candy or fruit-heavy. DHI is an exception. In the conglomeration of today's almost diabetic sugar plörren one could almost call him a "One Hit Wonder". Sensational combination of powdery, liqueur-like and spicy scents. Sweet, but in an elegant and subtle way. Not as clumsy as I think. That's funny. Normally I like the classics so much more. Herb-spicy and masculine dinosaurs that are no longer produced.
So where does the love for DHI come from? Because he helps me forget what was after disappointing scent experiments in the cold season? Because he stays up with me till the next morning? Because I keep parking my heart with him? I don't know for sure. Maybe it's all just fake love. But even if it's not love, I just love it.
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

The Expensive Insecurity Healer
I like this perfume. I do not love it but I like to use it from time to time. My wife seems not to care much about it, as she never differentiates my scent with a compliment when I wear it. I do think she also accuses an olfactory fatigue with this perfume. That's only natural. I also forget to compliment her when she uses Eau du Soir, the perfume she likes the most (and wears the most).
I use DHI more at work and in casual occasions, than in clubbing or formal situations. The reason is obvious. In formal happenings and in the club, half the men wear a strong Iris scent. I hate to be "another guy with the same scent". This obviously is a good inside information about Dior sales but also on its look-a-like fragrance designers. Between Dior and its followers I count at least 14 fragrances with more or less the same type of musky iris scent as DHI, and sometimes with the same or better performance. I am convinced that the Valentino fragrances have an edge over Dior Homme equivalent fragrances.
Insecure men tend to use Dior Homme or Bleu de Chanel as a safe choice for any faultless occasion. It's just like swallowing a pill to overcome that insecurity. That does not always work as a single man wearing Spice Bomb, Man in Black, Ultra Male or Tobacco Vanille, will stand out in a group of 10 Dior wearers in any club of the world, or dancing Sinatra songs in a fancy casino dinner party. Dior Homme Intense really lost its uniqueness. François Demachy is not to blame as he designed lot's of unique fragrances like the best Poison (Midnight Poison), Ungaro III (tottaly underrated fragrance), Antaeus (a masterpice and the best Dior for me), Eau Sauvage (the 2nd best Dior for me and one of the best citrus scent available in the market together with Rochas Man and Guerlain's Eau de Cologne du Coq), and many others.
My advice - try to use it in casual occasions and then you will surprise the Million, Sauvage, Dylan Blue and London wearers.
As for the fragrance itself, it's a very well blended juice, with top quality ingredients, not complex, not cloying, with good performance and an assuring brand name behind it.
Lavender establishes an entry ambiance for a sweet boozy pear, and for the strong iris and ambrette (musky scent) to settle a dominance that will endure till the dry down. The woody base notes add some desired masculinity to the global scent and grant a long dry down, still suggesting some nuances of the musky iris and the sweetness of the boozy pear.

Let's work out the math for Dior Homme Intense:
Scent opening: 9.0 (my judgement)
Scent dry down: 9.0 (my judgement)
Longevity: 8.5 (above average for a powdery floral fragrance)
Sillage: 8.0 (same as longevity)
Uniqueness: 5.0 (very well designed and blended, but really not a lot different from other 5 Dior fragrances, 3 Valentinos, 1 Zara, 1 Tom Ford, 1 Carolina Herrera, and half a dozen more),
Wearability: 8.5 (Winter, Autumn and Spring - Night and Day)
Versatility: 9.0 (a "yes" to socializing, events, restaurants, and office type of situations; it's a top fragrance in what regards clubbing, night out, bar with friends, dates and "close encounters")
Quality: 10.0 (my judgement; of course it does not smell cheap or synthetic)
Presentation: 9.0 (Good looking bottle but not unique design, solid thick glass, efective card box protection; very good sprayer; very handy cap and locking design)
Price: 7.5 (100 ml tester for €80.00 plus taxes and shipping it's not cheap even assuming that this is a Dior fragrance)

Overall rating for this fragrance: 8.35/10.00
I do recommend it but I also suggest its owners to be a bit more creative and not use it always/only in formal events or clubbing.

Dang!
Something else!
Such a breath of fresh air in a world filled with citruses and ouds. A powdery-floral for men. Sigh. Worth all the hype, for me. Dang!

But something I must mention is the reformulation thing. I normally don't buy too much into it but in this case it was very strange. I first had a 2015 bottle which had a very pronounced cocao and ambrette seed accord. The iris and leather were present but very subtle. It was glorious. After I ran out of that one I recently bought a 2014 bottle. Extremely different. The cocao and ambrette arrives much later in the drydown and is much softer here. The main players are iris and leather. Thick, waxy orris root, nutty ambrette almost like hazelnut and suede. With a deep musky, woody base, not generic ISO E super type wood.

But either way I totally like them. I preferred the 2015 version a little more probably. Performance wise these are all quite something. Perfect projection and sillage with outstanding longevity. Definitely try if it intrigues you.

9/10

L'Instant de Dior Homme
A heavier sweeter Dior Homme with much more amber and a lot less interest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

dior homme intense
what a wonderful perfume. i have a 100 ml of it and just after a week of smelling it i decide to buy another bottle and now i have a 100 and a 150 ml of this perfume !.some of my friends said that it was great before 2013 i don't know but i believe i will buy dior again and again :).
6.0/10

GMK
A Lil too much for me.....
If I hadn't enjoyed the awesome blending and versatility of the Original edt , my thoughts on this would have been different from what I am going to write at the moment.
As a huge fan of Dior Homme 2005 , i was very excited when I received this as a gift , I must say its very nicely done with Iris and Vanilla(too much imo) but I badly miss the leather and cacao here which I got in original EDT, and that is the main difference I see between them , I just like it but dont know its a nose fatigue or something else , the over prevailing vanilla is not letting me enjoy the beautiful scent behind it.
Love the original which is far more better, masculine and very versatile piece of art if compared to this intense version.

JoaoMartins 153 days ago
It's good but not as good as the parfum.
AmberScent 6 months ago
With the lavender opening, there is also a strong lipstick aroma, too strong for me to accept this perfume to be a masculine one. Unisex ??+3
Miljon 8 months ago
For me it smell creamy, like a candle with little bit of lavender and flowers, pleasant and strong
Darkbeat 11 months ago
Incredible beauty of luxury makeup powder. An elegant perfume, that everyone should try at least once in a lifetime. highly recommended.+3
Attlas 13 months ago
The long lasting oppening gives a false impression of a feminine scent. But wait for the drydown... Not a feminine scent at all+1
10.0
10.0
Carlitos01 15 months ago
Some thoughts: Great fragrance, reliable, safe, great dates... 50% of the people uses this scent (Dior+Valentino+Zara 9.0+CH Privé+TF Noir)+2
Anasali 4 years ago