Dior Homme Intense (2011)

Version from 2011
Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior / Christian Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for men and was released in 2011. The scent is powdery-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesTuscan iris absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesEcuadorian ambrette seed
Base Notes Base NotesVirginia cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 03.12.2019.

10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

A superb fragrance.
Love at the first sight.

This is the fragrance that ticks all the boxes for me. They are quality, scent, longevity, sillage and projection, presentation, and price.

The cocoa/chocolate note wasn't officially listed, but I can feel it more intensely here than in the original Dior Homme. It smells so nice, it is sweet but not in a bubble gum or overly sweet sort of way.

It's perfect for winter and night-out. Just don't wear it in a hot, 30-40°C summer, outdoors.

The performance is spectacular. 8 hours in, and it still projects nicely in the air. Even when applied at 11 am, I still can find it lingering in the air softly at 7 am in the next day.

I have both the original and this one, so I can wear Dior Homme in a summer-time and wear this in a cold environment.
8.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Lost in Translation
There it was again in my life. The passion, the lust, the carefree laughter about one's own craziness, the hungry curiosity for the unknown. Kissed awake by a nomad. The rocket to the stars full, "3,2,1,Zero. Ingnition". The engines ignite and a mighty quake amazes the world. The viewers don't get goose bumps and close their mouths. But then: malfunction caused by reality. Abort the start.
"you have to reset and reboot all your systems!"
The taste of her lipstick still in her heart and filled with the wise sayings of good friends ("that's no heartache but self-pity" "that wouldn't have worked anyway" and of course "everything has a meaning") I started now at the end of November with the "I find myself again" program. Apart from sports and a lot of alcohol, the program also includes the classic "I do something good for myself". On this day I had no other idea than to go to the next shopping temple. The resolution to buy me new shreds resulted in the totally unsatisfactory result of 3 pairs of black/white squared socks. But the shopping center also included an M perfumery...
After a short swerve into the women's department to smell the favourite scent of the nomad (which one will it be?) I threw myself into the olfactory overkill. Into the world of mainstream fragrances!
Excitingly, the first move went to Dior Homme Intense. It wasn't on my radar, nor did I read anything about the scent. "Ugh. That's weird. Intress. I don't know." Test strip kinked and dedicated myself to the scents I had radar. Was then busy for over an hour with Aramis Tuscany per Uomo, Armani Acqua di Gio Profumo and Dior Eau Sauvage (1966). But I couldn't bring myself to buy it. Bottles back and out into the cold autumn air. After a few minutes outdoors I felt the need to turn around again. "This Dior, this first grip...there was something..."
This time on the skin. Much better! More than interesting. There's something very special. Shall I buy that?
"Yes Baby! Sia! Fuck it. We only live once!" She was right there, my nomad!
"What about the scent now, baby? You and your bullshit..."
In my opinion, the scent begins extremely powdery. Personally, however, I find the powderiness of this fragrance very pleasant. In the first few minutes, an undeniable synthtic also breaks through. Probably the reason I buckled the test strip. After about 5 minutes the fragrance smoothes out and a very beautiful iris comes to the fore clearly and self-consciously. On my skin there will be a little concert in the next 3 hours. Iris and powder are accompanied by clear sounds of cocoa, cedar and lipstick. In the end, Kakao and Iris make a nice marriage. I believe this is the peculiarity of the iris. From flower to bean. It then remains a sweet, flattering fragrance with a very beautiful radiance. Warming and elegant. For me, the fragrance is simply wonderful and testifies to the great craft of the perfumer.
The shelf life of the fragrance on my skin is 11 hours. On textiles, the scent is also clearly perceptible after 24 hours.
I don't feel Sillage excessively. That's a good thing. You don't want to powder the whole world (insiders for the Austrians).
All in all I find the fragrance very ladylike! It's incomprehensible to me to market it as men's perfume! So I actually recommend this fragrance to ladies over 40 with a stylish and elegant appearance.
Under what conditions is he also suitable for a man?
The prerequisite for me is a wild, adventurous curriculum vitae. Certainly a certain dissension. When the ticking clock throbs and man knows man should start over again and the ability for it has been lost. Then there is an iris in the clean powder that reminds the man of the sensuality of days gone by on its warm radiance.
From 40 all black dressed or in a suit. Going out, theatre, cocktail, Hooverphonic concert...
And certainly only at temperatures below 15 degrees.
"Something about you smelled similar and I still taste your lipstick. It's in my heart."
"You drama!"
"By this scent are with me. You cant imagine!"

So now he's my signature fragrance!

8.0 10.0 10.0 8.0/10

Benedikt2019
Once upon a time there was the iris
Iris, a young lady in her late 40s, rather reserved than loud, rather orderly and gentle. Even though she is rather inconspicuous in her nature, she is nevertheless a small person who - if you go past her - you can definitely perceive her. And this impression of clearly perceiving something completely inconspicuous remains for quite a while. When she gets off the train after a strenuous working day, the other passengers turn their eyes and wonder why they feel Iris is still present, even though she has safely got off the train. Iris also lives in orderly circumstances, doesn't come to work too late, rarely scolds the children and is happy when she sits on the couch in the evening and can put her feet up. She's more average than daring. She doesn't believe in adventure. Her passion is consistency and she loves her surroundings for it. She rarely shows unexpected character traits or changes her outer appearance. If you asked your friends about Iris, the answers would be very similar. What they all have in common is the emphasis on their reliability, their warmth and their constant, unchangeable spirit. Her husband would certainly emphasize that the iris gives him a sense of concealment that no one else can. Also some would certainly notice that this iris has a considerable stamina, which she proves not only in sports, but also in other situations.

Iris isn't popular with everyone. She has already lost some friends who she simply found too boring and would have liked to have more adventures with her. Her previous boyfriend also left her because she seldom stood up to him and only ever agreed to it with a friendly smile. A partner - he lectured - also had to say if something didn't suit her. I'm gonna hit the table. She didn't. And so it came to a separation. Also she got once, she just sat at the baker, an evil comment from the neighboring table met. What here smells so slightly musty, the young lady asked her boyfriend and looked disapprovingly in Iris's direction.

But she never threw all that off the track. It's still the same today as it used to be. Adheres to its strict agenda. She is happy about nice compliments and is caring for her loved ones.

Whenever I think about Iris - and I often do that / we used to be good friends - I think about how a fume should smell that expresses her character? ;)

(In loving thoughts of Dior - Homme Intense, who could also be worn by an iris)
8.0 8.0 10.0 9.0/10

Long lasting companion
For me DHI is a special fragrance, which in my opinion you can wear either to cuddle with your loved one on the couch or to a suit. To the T-Shirt or a too young wearer he does not fit in my opinion.

In my modest little collection there is no fragrance that lasts longer and projects as long as DHI. Even when used sparingly, the shirt smells very strong the next morning. Generally I would recommend to use the fragrance very sparingly. One sprayer for the office or two for leaving is often enough. A replenishment was not necessary with me so far.

The fragrance conveys a pleasant warmth and is therefore particularly suitable for colder seasons.
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

ScentPhantom
Erwin gets the buzz out ..
... he stood there and looked at the thing in his hand ...

What had happened? ...

Erwin must have dozed off for a moment. He only wanted to sit down for a moment, the housework was more strenuous than he had thought.

When he regained consciousness, his nose perceived something and his instinct told him it was something threatening.
He rose. There was something in the air. Erwin almost got something like panic.

He took the key and went to the closet. Then he opened the box inside. Yeah, it was good in the hand. Erwin felt a little safer.

The window was a crack wide open, a breath blew over to him. From there the threat seemed to come.

He perceived a slight scent of cocoa.

Recently he abhorred this drink.

He stepped outside. As a matter of fact, something was wrong here. Beside the cocoa scent, there was a shimmering, like hot air over the desert sand. He got a hint of a floral scent, which he could not assign immediately.
Iris, Erwin thought, his wife had always liked these flowers very much.

Still very worried, Erwin let his nose circle. Also kept eyes and ears open.

Behind the hedge, on the neighboring property, he heard children's voices.
The breeze and the threat came from this direction.

He continued to approach the hedge. His nose took something woody. It couldn't have been the hedge, Erwin was sure of it. He was thinking.
Now he had it, the last vacation together with his wife, whom they had spent in southern climes, it was the smell of cedar wood.

It was now in front of the hedge. With the free hand it gained a view.
There was a blanket on the lawn of the neighboring property. Some clothes were scattered on it. The neighbour children played "father, mother, child" with their friends. The objects on the ceiling, served as cladding.
And Erwin saw something else - there he was, a bottle. He could still see the imprint just like that.
He let go of the hedge and turned around.

He remembered the first and only time he'd met this guy. That had been his scent From one day to the next, his wife had left him and had gone with him.

Erwin stood there and looked at the thing in his hand .... Slowly he went to the door of his house.

Actually this man hadn't been so bad and if he honestly admitted it, neither had his scent. But at least he took his wife away from him! That counted! Fucking guy!

The door slammed behind him. He put everything back in its place and locked up.

After he also closed the window, he stood there ..., it beeped .....

Another repeated beep took him out of his mind. He had not yet adjusted to this noise - the washing machine had told him the end of the washing process.

Today, for the first time in his life, he wanted to try his hand at the art of ironing. Until the laundry was dry, he wanted to continue with the house cleaning ...

This smell... fuckin' guy! Erwin sank back into his thoughts: Maybe ...

The Autumn-Winter-Dressed-Up-Allrounder
I was able to get the Dior Homme Intense online at a good price and I had to strike, because I had always had it in mind as a fragrance twin to the Valentino Uomo Intense. However, a comparison between the DOI and the VUI is simply not to be missed.

First of all, I think the Dior starts much softer. The Iris is of course very noticeable, but not as dominant as my Valentino. Overall, I find the DOI more rounded and balanced. It is not so conspicuous and altogether a good all-rounder, which I prefer to wear in the office or to go out in the evening. What I find important here is a certain casual to chic outfit. Otherwise one goes as I find in the presence of this fragrance under.

For autumn/winter, when it gets rainy and unpleasant outside, I think this fragrance is best suited. He just gives me in the drydown this pleasantly warm feeling.

For all men between 20 and 30 who are currently looking for a new autumn-winter fragrance, I can only recommend this fragrance.
8.0 5.0 6.0 8.5/10

Duftomatisch
Ripe, quiet, pleasing office and nightlife prudrig fresh Iris-Allrounder without edges and somehow beautiful.
I really like Dior homme Intense very much. It is one of those fragrances I didn't like when I first experienced it. So it behaved with me e.g. also with Le Male, Terre, Amber pour homme, Spicebomb or One Million. There are just such scents - and probably every one of you knows this - which strike immediately, please you at first attempt, then such with which the exact opposite is the case and with which in most cases also remains so, and even these "quite nice but don't knock me out" scents. In this category belong the ones I mentioned above, as well as Dior Homme Intense. And somehow that changed gradually. Here and there in the perfumery, sprayed on, got to a little sample and used it very slowly and bit by bit he made it to the wish list - and finally also to the stock.

How does it smell?
I think most people already know the smell, I can't smell and describe notes well either, but I'll try to describe it: it's light and powdery, grown up somehow, a little fresh and dry at the same time. I don't have the iris note in my head now, but I'm assuming what so many people write here that the note is definitely present and smellable.
The fragrance is a bit sexy, but not very - I think it is also very suitable for the office. It is not loud and (with me at least) does not bristle straight before a room-filling Sillage. You have to get close to it to perceive it. And this is also my biggest point of criticism - the Sillage is average, the durability as well. I would have expected more for an eau de parfum. I bought myself the 150ml bottle and that's quite good, because I already used some ml in the first days, caused by repeated after-spraying during the day.
Now I have to say that I don't have a very sensitive or fine nose, I'm a smoker and it's similar with many other perfumes. So it may well be that DHI lasts much longer with others. I'm afraid he's very fugitive with me, but after a few hours it's over. It's more of a close encounter scent. I wonder a little whether I have such a "bad" nose, or why it is rated here with such a high durability - 8.8 at just under 1,200 ratings is a very high value, so I would expect that the fragrance remains from morning to evening. I can imagine that the H&S are not evaluated completely objectively freed from the actual fragrance. So, the higher the score for the fragrance, the higher the score for durability and sillage. It's just a feeling...

DHI goes for me easily in the direction of Midnight in Paris, Prada l´Homme and Bois d´Argent - if you like these fragrances from the style, you will certainly enjoy this Dior.
I like DHI very much, although I'm a bit disappointed with S&H, maybe it was better with the 2007 version. He has signature scent potential, but can't get past me at Pradas´ Amber pour Homme.
9.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

BeauDeJour
From "Dior Femme Intense" to "WOW!"
I accidentally wrote the comment in the wrong tab (for the 2007 version). Here now for my 2011 version:

How the taste can change - be it movies, music or scents.

I remember two small samples of "DHI", which I was given a few years ago when I bought perfume. Once sprayed, I thought to myself, "What the hell? This bestial sweetness is supposed to be a man's scent? That's not even on the annual CSD freak show!"
Much too sweet was the whole thing, with a somehow scratchy note.
The samples immediately went to the garbage.

Sometime, years later, I came across Parfumo. And it is almost impossible to get past this scent here - it is mentioned and praised everywhere. I am also generally very grateful for these mentions.
After all the male-woody, fresh scents I just wanted a sweet scent; and since Tom Ford's "Noir Extreme" also scratches me and is almost only perceptible at close range (the Sillage is the most important quality for me next to the scent itself!), an alternative had to be found.

So I gave the DHI a second chance. In the Douglas I sprayed him a second time on the back of my hand. I liked the sweetness, but I didn't like the slightly scratchy one and the lady I was travelling with that day. Women's opinions are extremely important in my field of activity, and the next sweet scent should be aimed at them. Well, second chance half wasted, dear DHI. I still couldn't forget you altogether.

In the souk I started looking for an allegedly more suitable variant of the "DHI": The Valentino Uomo Intense. This filtered out the sweetness simply without scratching, it was said. That's the only way I wanted it - I thought. I ordered a sample of the Valentino and was really thrilled: like "DHI" without the scratchy! Immediately I ordered a new 100 ml bottle of the now unfortunately discontinued sweet.
Somehow I could not forget the "DHI" with its better depth but still not really, so I ordered a 50 ml bottle of "DHI" with a good discount from Douglas. Hey, if that's what so many people like, why not? And with the Preisch I simply had to strike.

And immediately after unpacking, I could finally smell the "DHI" as I had wished it to be: sweet, slightly bitter, but absolutely not scratchy like the testers at Douglas or the samples. What happened to those?!
Anyway, now the "DHI" has just pushed the "VUI" from the first sweet spot, because it simply offers more depth and fragrance development. The "VUI" remains sweet throughout, the "DHI" not only develops the fragrance but also lasts longer and "warms" a person - perfect for the cooler months! Probably one of the most cuddly fragrances ever. And the spray head would have made Peter North happy even at his best times, what a masterpiece.

Probably I will sell my original packaged "VUI" at a higher price, because it's hard to get - otherwise it will just be layered!

What a difficult birth, but in the end it turned out well.
9.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

Kleannor
Actually, I don't like irises...
...I thought. I remember the first time I went through the Dior Homme range in an Amsterdam perfumery. That so many people, including my favourite YouTuber Sebastian from Smelling Great Fragrance Reviews, were overwhelmed with enthusiasm at Dior Homme was completely incomprehensible to me. And yet: I was drawn again and again to this simple, noble, magical bottle. At some point my nose had understood this somewhat rough, distinguished smell, accepted it and actually found it very, very good.
In a direct comparison, I then decided on the Intense version.
This could have been the beginning of a wonderful love, if my skin would not just swallow DHI. Neither Sillage nor durability, which others so appreciate, are convincing with me. What a shame! At the moment only drastic overdosage and frequent replenishment can help.
Maybe like months ago my skin learns my nose how to deal with such a scent.
9.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

That Old Feeling ...
"I saw you last night and got that old feeling
When you came in sight I got that old feeling
The moment that you danced by I felt a thrill
And when you caught my eye my heart stood still
Once again I seemed to feel that old yearning
And I knew the spark of love was still burning
There'll be no new romance for me, it's foolish to start
For that old feeling, is still in my heart"
(Lyrics: Sammy Fain & Lew Brown, Artist: Chet Baker)

This song by Chet Baker hits exactly the feeling that Dior Homme Intense triggers in me.
A relaxed, pleasantly melancholic Sunday exhilaration full of beautiful memories and with lots of desire for a carefree day.

This fragrance strongly reminds me of a beautiful woman who fascinated me as a teenager. It was my father's best friend's new girlfriend. A dark-haired, reserved and very friendly beauty with an elegant pageboy cut. She was a very elegant appearance and always smelled pleasantly discreet after this Dior Homme Intense, which she had brought from the future ;)
I think it was the first woman I was in love with - in my youthful way.

This powdery androgynous, sweet and yet also very slightly bitter and in the best sense "old" from DHI is simply stunningly beautiful and timeless.
It feels like a fragrance that must always have been there.

I will now glide into Sunday in my little cloud Dior Homme Intense and wish you all an equally beautiful Sunday with wonderful scents in your nose.
7.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Love at first sight
Before I bought this fragrance I had already seen countless videos and read reviews. This fragrance was so hyped that I thought to myself: You can't do anything wrong and I ordered the big bottle right away. In the beginning I really had to touch the scent a little, because in the beginning I sprayed much too much. The reactions in the environment were accordingly. It is sweet, powdery and for my taste it also has something feminine. With the right dosage I liked the perfume better with every day and meanwhile it's hard to imagine my collection without it. Perfect for the winter or a date in the evening.
8.0 10.0 10.0 7.0/10

Good Stuff
The more I wear it the more I appreciate this fragrance. It doesn’t blow me away. I like the dry down and it has excellent performance. I think it’s over hyped on YouTube, etc. I wear this occasionally but for the price I should be wearing this a lot more.

Rating: 7
10.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Emorandeira
My favourite perfume... Perhaps...
Since i have discivered this perfume some years ago It becomes one of my favourite ones. Last time i hace been trying more the niche perfumes because i was not able to find perfumes which could fascinate me between the designers ones anymore. However Dior homme intense is still un my top 10 for sure and probably in my top3. When i go to the ordinary perfume shoos now i find difficult to find a perfume that i really like. Nevertheless i find this from Dior even better than most of the niche i have tried.

Performance here is so good. Maybe It is better un the parfum versión but the intense is enough. Probably the longest lastibg perfume i have with vjola, pardon, shaghaf oud, carnal flower, eau du soir and reve d'ossian together. I use It overall for nightout, It is my first option for this, and It lasts always the whole night and help me to get load of compliments.

I must confess that i am an iris lover. Most of iris based perfumes are un my favourite a lista (Dior homme, valentino uomo intense, Prada l'homme, givenchy gentleman, Prada infusión d'homme...) So It is reasonable the LOVE i feel for this piece of art. But this not only about the iris, but Aldo the Well blebded It is. The mixture with the lavebder and cedar... The not-too-mjch sweet from the pear... Everithing gives to this perfume the specisl character It has. There are in the market lot if copies of this perfume but i have never found one which really was clisé to It. Demanchy was a genius here...

Fifasfanatic
DHI - H/S perfect, the fragrance not.
I would like to start with what in my opinion is the greatest strength of the Dior Homme Intense EDP, its durability and sillage. I find these perfect. So perfect that any other perfume I test has to measure up to.

A maximum of 3-5 sprayers and a fragrance of up to 8-10 hours can also be longer. But also the Sillage knows how to shine it surrounds you discreetly but within the 8 hours never very closely. After 6-8 hours I even smelled them on myself when I breathed in deeply. I knew that from designer fragrances otherwise only from PR's 1 million which I appreciate very much, even if many perfumo's do not like it. Invictus I don't like againrum, should be said before you misclassify me and my taste.

Then why did I part with Dior Homme Intense after all? It's not an all-year scent, but it's much too heavy in summer. If it were tempting or at least particularly interesting, I would have kept it for the winter. But I must confess it is not a scent I would like to rich often.

Also the feedback I got from people between 20 and 60 years of age was always on demand: Yes you say that you have something on it, but it's not mine. Or: Hey, you got a smell on it today, or. END. You won't notice a real compliment. Sure there will be someone who will compliment you on DHI, but somewhere there is probably one for every fragrance. And I should also mention that I usually get compliments for my fragrances.

These are my opinions and experiences. My bottom line is great, but I'm missing something. Valentino Uomo Intense the DHI resembles I liked there already better, even if its durability and Sillage is not quite as good as here with the Dior.
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Sweet Iris O' Mine
I'm wearing this today after a couple of months and I realized that this is a truly masterpiece that stood the test of time.

Although everybody talks about his younger brother (Parfum) and say wonders (and you should!!), this gem is also a great fragrance and more easy to pull off.
It has the original Dior Homme DNA based on Iris but instead of Vetiver at the base, we have a kind of dough note brought by the Ambrette seed and some cedar. Basically, It's a candied version of the original (like Luca Turin said).

It opens up with a big bouquet of fresh and powdery Iris, and a Lavender-ish note like the original but with steroids. After 10min it turns warm, sweet and doughy thanks to the ambrette seed. The Cedar appears after 1h to give more masculinity and some woody "freshness". It's one of the most beautiful iris based scents. Valentino takes this and rounds the edges but i prefer this roughly and soft-sweetness take on Iris.

The performance is great. It lasts easily 10-12h with good projection in the first 1h. After that it creates a bubble around you for 6-7h and only after that it starts to be a skin scent.

Everybody that likes the original or something between masculine and feminine, should give this one a try. It's more sweet and more seductive than the original but less brutal and woody than the Parfum version. It's perfection in a bottle!

One of the best masculines out there and a classic in our days.
9.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Absolute madness :-)
BEST MEN'S PARFÜM

lasts hours / days on clothing
I got the most compliments on this perfume (disco/club/work/family/friends/acquaintances/dates)

This is my dating perfume *-* the women love the powdery sweet fragrance

THERE'S NO BETTER SMELL!!!!! Place 2 DIESEL BAD INTENSE Place 3 .THE GREAT BRIDE THE PARFUM OF DIOR INTENSE
10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

The King
After hearing a lot of good things about the fragrance and finally finding a good offer, I decided to buy Blindbuy.
I remember the day to this day. I opened the package and smelled the spray head. I was enchanted. What a smooth sweet scent. I couldn't believe it. So I sprayed on my wrist to test it. And it got even better on my skin. I smelled again and he held and held and got better and better and better. It's one of those scents you can't wait to wear next time. Unbelievable, and now it's my favorite fragrance. And Dior my favorite house.
I can really recommend the fragrance to anyone interested in perfumes to try this masterpiece.
For me, it's the king of the night, no matter what the occasion. Whether formal, Date Night, Casual and simply at home on the couch. The scent always leaves as soon as it gets dark.
10/10 short and sweet
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

I can smell you
At that time, looking for a scent to match the leather jacket, this powdery friend came towards me. On a test strip with it and he had me. But first wait a little and so still 2 splashes on the wrist and went shopping further. After one hour, the wrist is held under the nose ... WOW! He kicked me straight. This powdery, this iris, the slightly sweet aroma. It surrounded my nose and in combination with the soft smell of my leather jacket simply the hammer.
Since then I don't want to miss him, although Valentino - Uomo Intense got me a little bit more. But again and again I come back to Homme Intense and love it. He's a flatterer, pleasant, soft, powdery and not pushy at all. Don't want to miss him in my collection, my powdery friend.
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Oldish2002
The one that you can make history with
I don't even know how to start. I guess this one is my favourite designer of all times. (And I'm talking about an older batch, haven't tested any recent ones for a while). I only use this one for special times. It's too exquisite to be used for other purposes. Leathery, creamy, powdery and that irish flavour is the cherry from the cake. I almost can eat this one(just kidding). 2-3 Sprays and you are done. Compliments ? Up, down, left and right !
If you know how&where to use it, of course. Only for colder seasons (late fall&winter for me). A bit pricy but it worth every dime. This fragrance got me a nice girl some years ago. She just fell in love with my scent and my attitude. She called me the next day just to remind me that she is still smelling like me.
According to performance, this one is LEGENDARY (at least my batch which I think is from 2011or 2012).
12+ Hours on the skin easily and at least 3.5 to 4 hours of strong projection. Just get your nose to it and test it on your skin, not on the paper. Girls will love this scent, trust me. And you guys too.
Overall : 9/10
6.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Le nouveau Habit Rouge?!
Il s'agit de l'eau de parfum issu de Dior Homme, dans la version remaniée en 2011 par Demachy. A la vue du succès et à la reconnaissance au niveau international, cette eau a inspiré plusieurs créations, notamment italiennes. Il y a au premier abord et pendant environ trois heures, la présence massive de l'Iris soutenue par l'Ambrette, puis le côté sucré contenu dû à la Poire. Elle finit dans un aspect plus bois avec des accents parfois proches de Terre d'Hermès liés à la présence de la Lavande et le Vetiver. Cette eau est de très très bonne tenue. L'Iris y est puissamment magnifiée. Donc il est nécessaire de ne pas trop en mettre pour ne pas incommoder par le sillage important. Pour les amoureux de l'Iris et des odeurs poudrées, elle possède toutes les qualités: Odeur, tenue, sillage, rapport qualité-prix, et, adaptabilité. En effet, l'absence de cuir par rapport à la version parfum, plus coûteuse, en fait une eau formellement moins soutenue, à mettre en toute circonstance. En quoi serait-elle le nouveau Habit Rouge? Les femmes la portent ou l'offrent aussi sans aucun scrupule.

Mike1337 24 days ago
D&G the one
Code absolu
Come to mind. Nice and sweet base (iris)
Polarrfox 88 days ago
Beautiful one, which can also use ladies. I would buy one, but I am afraid of the sillage. It´s very weak for such a expensive perfume.
4.0
4.0
Emorandeira 143 days ago
One of the best blended iris based perfumes i know. Great sillage, better longevity and one of my favourite smells.
JoaoMartins 11 months ago
It's good but not as good as the parfum.
AmberScent 12 months ago
With the lavender opening, there is also a strong lipstick aroma, too strong for me to accept this perfume to be a masculine one. Unisex ??+6
Miljon 14 months ago
For me it smell creamy, like a candle with little bit of lavender and flowers, pleasant and strong+1
Darkbeat 16 months ago
Incredible beauty of luxury makeup powder. An elegant perfume, that everyone should try at least once in a lifetime. highly recommended.+4
Attlas 19 months ago
The long lasting oppening gives a false impression of a feminine scent. But wait for the drydown... Not a feminine scent at all+1
Carlitos01 21 months ago
Some thoughts: Great fragrance, reliable, safe, great dates... 50% of the people uses this scent (Dior+Valentino+Zara 9.0+CH Privé+TF Noir)+3
Anasali 4 years ago

by PikScent
by CameronP
by CameronP

Popular Dior / Christian Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior / Christian Dior Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior J'adore (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior / Christian Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne (2013) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Poison (Esprit de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Dune (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior / Christian Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior / Christian Dior Pure Poison by Dior / Christian Dior Midnight Poison (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Miss Dior Chérie (2005) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior