Dior Homme Intense (2011)

Version from 2011
Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior / Christian Dior

Top 3 in Men's Perfume
Dior Homme Intense (2011) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for men and was released in 2011. The scent is powdery-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesTuscan iris absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesEcuadorian ambrette seed
Base Notes Base NotesVirginia cedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 04.04.2020.

6.0 7.0 7.0 10.0/10

SpicyDice
The right fragrance for the evening James Bond moment!
The Dior Homme Intense comes in a really massive bottle that makes a good impression. The atomizer is made of metal and very solid! The fragrance is a little too intense for everyday use, but it's perfect for going to events or a date in the evening with a chic outfit
10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Powdery to perfection
Since I am in a writing mood today, I will write a comment on this fragrance.

As you can already see from my review, this is a 10 fragrance. Those that really evoke emotions in you when you just smell the spray head. Especially with such fragrances, which you like so much, I find a comment all the more difficult.

I'll try it anyway...

This fragrance is for me the epitome of perfection. With this fragrance my love for perfume began. I can still remember exactly how I had 2 manufacturer's samples of the normal Dior Homme as well as this one here in my hand and wanted to buy one of them. That was about 7.8 years ago. The decision was difficult for me, because I liked both of them very much and I had never before perceived this fragrance in such a way as in contrast to 1 Million, Boss Bottled etc. What you wore as a teenager in your free time :-)

In the end I decided to go for the DHI, because I was convinced by the sweet powdery texture.
For me, the DNA of the Dior Homme range is the best the perfume world has to offer. I know so far all the fragrances in the range and can call 4 my own. Nevertheless, the Intense is unrivalled for me.

The fragrance starts directly with the dominant powdery iris, which immediately gives you the feeling of having fallen into a make-up box. Many people might be put off by this, but it's exactly this smell that casts a spell over me. Cocoa and vanilla join in, wrapping this iris until the end, with cocoa being present for me all the time. The shelf life and sillage are really perfect, the shelf life for me is around 8 hours. With this perfume I always feel perfectly dressed.

If I had to live with one scent for the rest of my life, it would be this one!
Oh yes, and as far as the point of reformulation is concerned:
I was at the Douglas the other day and after years I smelled a "new" bottle, with the current formulation. Unfortunately, I can't get much out of it, as it lacks that depth of sweetness and has nothing special left. So I'm very happy that I bought enough supplies with hamster purchases with the old formulation :-)

If you have read so far, thank you for your attention!
8.0 9.0 9.0 7.0/10

C'est la vie
I am sad because I had a match with wrong pictures, at least in my head.
Thanks to the nice user DanielB, who sent me a sample. I've smelled Dior Homme Intense in perfumeries before and was never quite sure what to think of it, so before I get a possible bad buy because of all the good reviews, it should at least be a bottling first.

Granted, I'm a little dazzled by the reviews here and the hype, I've watched so many videos about the fragrance that I can recite the scores by heart. But that doesn't help at all, because in the end an impression always remains subjective. I thought about what the scent reminds me of for a long time, then read reviews and saw "Lipstick". This is it! Lipstick! Ahhhh... Don't get me wrong, I don't think the scent is bad at all, just not as good as many of the reviews here. It doesn't suit my character, I don't see myself in any role that can give this scent the necessary cover, the necessary character. I feel as if the fragrance is lying on top of me, but not embodying me. It's like going mad. But I don't see it so badly either, as if I were looking at the embodiment of an old lady with a face covered in make-up from the 70s. He just doesn't touch me
The bottle is pretty and also the durability and sillage is brutal. Here I can tell you a short anecdote. I sprayed the fragrance in the morning, sparse but enough. In my hourly growing scent blindness I thought it would be a good idea to spray 2 more before dinner. Bad idea, very bad idea. With a stare without words I was eyed after I sat down at the dining table. After a short uncomfortable silence I realized that my scent was rolling over my fellow men and was about to roll over them without mercy. My Bad.

However, it seems that the fragrance satisfies a large mass of noses and that is what counts. Unfortunately I can't go with the flow, I have to go in the opposite direction. I would love to love him, but I can't. Pity.
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Symphony in Dior minor
My first comment is about a fragrance that I had to drown out due to the hype of various Youtube influencers right here on Parfumo, as it was praised by some as the epitome of the perfumers' art! And... after the first spraying, I didn't like it that much. But it had something, so I had to take the sample out and spray it on my arm and smell it. And then I realized what this smell reminds me of:
As a little boy my parents sent me to music school to learn to play the piano. Although I attended the lessons rather reluctantly, the music school has remained in my memory forever. An old alderman's villa with splendid stucco decorations and chandeliers on the ceilings, massive wooden double doors through which the sound of classical music still softly penetrated while I waited for my lesson in the entrance hall. The creaking of the old parquet floor, which exuded a peculiar woody-chocolate scent. Add to that the smell of floor polish and together with the classical background music it became an unforgettable composition for me.
And this is exactly how Dior Homme Intense feels to me. A very elegant fragrance that begins with this unmistakable waxy lipstick accord. The fragrance then becomes softer and sweeter and the woody and chocolaty notes come to the fore and harmonize beautifully with the lipstick.
For me personally not an everyday wearable fragrance, but something for special occasions. Shirt and jacket and classical music would be a worthy setting for Dior Homme Intense. If only I had paid more attention during the piano lessons ;)
9.0 8.0 10.0 9.5/10

Premature...
Now is the time. After the 2020 debacle of "Dior Homme", Dior has now also tackled the "Dior Homme Intense". New packaging, new bottle, new fragrance? Here it is still listed under "Dior Homme Intense 2011". For me absolutely out of the question. But now to the review.

Appearances are relatively unimportant to me when it comes to fragrances, if the content is right. The 2020 DHI has a slightly different lid, slightly different dimensions and a not so thick "glass wall". The spray head is still functional like a fire hose, absolute top class. More it does not need for me! br />
In terms of colour, however, the whole thing has now become lighter in comparison to the previous version, which was reformulated in 2011, but is still a brilliant version that most fans of the fragrance should call their own. A bad omen? Let's have a look. Smell the spray head and you will notice few changes at first.
Like I said, it's the juice that counts. And here we have probably one of the most double-edged swords of the year 2020, which will probably be a topic until the end of the year (and beyond), especially for enthusiasts, but even more for advocates of the "real" DHI.

DHI 2020 is, despite apparently identical formula code (What the hell? How can this be? Can someone explain this in the comments? Serious question!) a scent that is clearly related to the 2011 version and definitely not as unique as the 2020 DH (which Dior kindly distributes in its predecessor as "DH Original", THANK YOU!) compared to its predecessor formula, BUT it still smells different enough and here it definitely depends on the taste of the wearer!

Up to now there were about two camps:
- The lovers or advocates of the powdery, sweet and actually completely unisex scent, as well as
- the fellow men who definitely did not classify the whole thing as masculine and just smelling like old granny make-up bag.

I suspect that Dior is now trying to win over the second camp - but to my knowledge so far (as of 12.03.2020), the first camp will not be supplied with a "Dior Homme Intense Original" this time, as was the case with the above-mentioned "Dior Homme". Can still change, one does not know. But I don't think so, because this is rather the new little brother of the so far known formulation, instead of the stepson.

What does DHI 2020 smell like now, seen in a completely neutral way? It smells fresher and woodier, especially at the beginning, the iris has been reduced but is still present, and one thing is missing: the depth. The fragrance no longer smells so complexly composed (even though it actually wasn't, because the scents weren't that numerous - and that was the art it created). Everything somehow seems more superficial, and more pleasing. You can compare this DHI 2020 with a premature birth: This thing could not mature for long. But because it is so small, most people probably like it more than the "old sister" DHI 2011.

The biggest advantage of the new version: it smells more masculine - and is also much more versatile and portable. You can now wear the fragrance more comfortably than before, even in slightly warmer temperatures. And it probably also brings in more compliments because it smells more modern and a little more mainstream. There's no stinging synthetic here either (despite the somehow synthetic wood note that can still be detected), and it still smells really good in terms of quality - but not good enough for connoisseurs. In my opinion, the drydown of the previous formula smells much more similar than the fresh top note, which has significantly reduced the lipstick and make-up bag vibe.
In the end, the fear became true when looking at the bottle and its contents: Just as the colour now appears lighter, so does the fragrance smell.
I would describe the resemblance to the previous variant as about 70%. Also test smells in the shop confirm this. So the probability of a "faulty" production can probably be excluded.

Strangely enough, many others find the similarity to the 2011 version to be much greater - and therefore the retained formula code is justified. I must honestly say that I simply cannot understand this. My nose is not broken. My bottle is original. The previous version is less pleasing to me, it is "warmer" and simply smells "richer" - and I like it better because of that. But I might be able to wear the 2020 run in warmer temperatures sooner than before. Wait and see As far as the sillage and shelf life is concerned, I can see little difference - the 2011 juice might last a little longer and better, but it smells "richer" as described above. So maybe the whole thing is deceptive. Sillage and shelf life are still above average.
My spare bottles of the old variant I have nevertheless already in the shelf - four at the number.

* My rating still applies to the 2011 version. I hope that the new formula on parfumo will have its own page so that you can rate it separately, but it doesn't seem so - I'm heavily outnumbered. Let's see how this premature baby matures...

Conclusion: Recommendable? Yes, at least for a couple of tests. Equivalent to the 2011 version? Qualitatively maybe slightly weaker, but still top. The rest is a matter of taste. More masculine? YES! Worth its money? If you're open-minded and unbiased, yes. More portable and versatile? Absolutely. Do I personally prefer the new version? No.

I hope the lineup helped you
8.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

This is a Man World
After my birthday, I received a perfume as a gift. The problem is that I didn't identify myself with it. I took the receipt and decided to go to the perfumery to change it. I started the process of evaluating the available samples, in which I had the happy idea of ​​starting with the Christian Dior brand. I had never thought of going to this section, but as soon as I started experimenting, I just went out to the cashier to make the exchange.

It was true love at the first sniff!

Believe it or not, it was my first gift in which I felt hate-love, because initially I didn't like the perfume I received, and then I went on to this wonderful fragrance!
10 out of 10!
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Comfort zone

You don't have to say much about the fragrance itself, most people probably know it... not for nothing: In my opinion this fragrance is one of the best out there... definitely not exclusive, but that is so secondary, because it's all about the feeling I have when I wear it Dior Homme Intense can give me a secure feeling like no other perfume;
As soon as I apply it I feel cozy, comfortably surrounded. The iris in the warm cover.

When I know it could be stressful or something exciting, I always go for DHI. Simply because it has something soothing about it Not only do I know that I smell great, no also the smell itself has something graceful to perceive
Dior Homme Intense; My Comfort Zone in the bottle.
10.0 6.0 8.0 9.5/10

BLIND BUY
I was a little bit concerned to be honest... Hearing all the rant about DHI's lipstick vibe. Honestly for me, that's totally not true. This is more wood and cacao accord than floral to my nose. Really can't see a woman pull this off, 100% masculinity. It's a elegant masculinity for sure.

The initial spray has a woody blast for my nose. It's such a deep and sensual wood note and I love it, it doesn't come across feminine at all...IMHO

When I smell this in the air or getting whiffs of it from my neck's movement (where I usually spray), it smells like a 100% dark chocolate,, not a sweet one, it's rich and dark and manly.

I don't really know what orris smell like but it certainly smells good in this one. It has a very pleasant sweetness but it's not sweet in a femenine way. For example, if you ever smelled AHSEE, the tonka bean in there smells sweeter than this DHI. The sweetness in DHI has a leathery feel to it and it feels manlier than AHSEE.

I don't really get lavender from this one which is a shame cause I dig lavender. But.. your skin might be different.

Overall, I am very glad I blind bought this. However, I must say when I first got into the game, I smelled DH og and I hated it. DH smells very girly to my nose but this DHI is very much into my taste. (to give an example, I like Terre d Hermes, PE by Chanel, and Dior Sauvage)

If you are into very lumber jack fragrances, you'd hate this no doubt but otherwise, I'd say it's blind buy safe.
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Autumn/Winter King
Wonderful designer fragrance, perfectly made for the colder days of the year and the later hours of the day.

The perfume is characterized by its powdery nature through the iris, which probably does not please everyone.
The floral-powdery character is supported by a woody, slightly cocoa-like finish.
9.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

SvenScent
Make-up bag meets school pencil case for a guy!?!?

One thing right from the start: In a blind test I would have bet a lot of money that Dior Homme (Intense) is a women's fragrance! When I smelled it for the first time in a perfumery, I thought it couldn't possibly be a men's perfume, you fell in love with it. And basically, it still is. I have no rational reason whatsoever why a man should wear such a thing, and even less would I believe it fits. But the sensational thing is: It works, it fits, it works - and how!

The opening is what I find the least successful at the Intense. It's a bit very wooden and aggressively dry, I think. But then the famous Dior Homme "Lipstickvibe" quickly comes to the fore, and Intense begins to smell almost irresistibly like a mixture of mother's make-up bag and the primary school slut with the crayons and wax crayons, which is later joined by the freshly cooked custard. The more the scent then subsides, the spicier (and, yes, more masculine) it becomes. In my view, this is the strongest phase of the fragrance process. Here the sweet-powdery and the woody-spicy mix in a wonderful way. Unfortunately, Homme Intense then becomes very close to the skin relatively quickly and ends up very one-dimensional vanilla. Here it could just as well be a women's perfume like Chopard's Casmir.
All in all, one might expect a little more from an EdP from Dior in terms of durability. On the other hand, both the bottle and the spray head are great!

As so often before, I had the experience with Dior Homme Intense that perfumes, which at first seemed to take some getting used to, turned out to be the best and most popular with me afterwards. It is also one of the few sweet scents that I like.
What for? Honestly, I don't know! I think it is most likely to be the childhood scent memories described above that make the fragrance so attractive.
But maybe it is actually only THE fragrance that we men would like to smell on women. But give a woman a perfume that says 'Homme'...
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

A superb fragrance.
Love at the first sight.

This is the fragrance that ticks all the boxes for me. They are quality, scent, longevity, sillage and projection, presentation, and price.

The cocoa/chocolate note wasn't officially listed, but I can feel it more intensely here than in the original Dior Homme. It smells so nice, it is sweet but not in a bubble gum or overly sweet sort of way.

It's perfect for winter and night-out. Just don't wear it in a hot, 30-40°C summer, outdoors.

The performance is spectacular. 8 hours in, and it still projects nicely in the air. Even when applied at 11 am, I still can find it lingering in the air softly at 7 am in the next day.

I have both the original and this one, so I can wear Dior Homme in a summer-time and wear this in a cold environment.
8.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Lost in Translation
There it was again in my life. The passion, the lust, the carefree laughter about one's own craziness, the hungry curiosity for the unknown. Kissed awake by a nomad. The rocket to the stars full, "3,2,1,Zero. Ingnition". The engines ignite and a mighty quake amazes the world. The viewers don't get goose bumps and close their mouths. But then: malfunction caused by reality. Abort the start.
"you have to reset and reboot all your systems!"
The taste of her lipstick still in her heart and filled with the wise sayings of good friends ("that's no heartache but self-pity" "that wouldn't have worked anyway" and of course "everything has a meaning") I started now at the end of November with the "I find myself again" program. Apart from sports and a lot of alcohol, the program also includes the classic "I do something good for myself". On this day I had no other idea than to go to the next shopping temple. The resolution to buy me new shreds resulted in the totally unsatisfactory result of 3 pairs of black/white squared socks. But the shopping center also included an M perfumery...
After a short swerve into the women's department to smell the favourite scent of the nomad (which one will it be?) I threw myself into the olfactory overkill. Into the world of mainstream fragrances!
Excitingly, the first move went to Dior Homme Intense. It wasn't on my radar, nor did I read anything about the scent. "Ugh. That's weird. Intress. I don't know." Test strip kinked and dedicated myself to the scents I had radar. Was then busy for over an hour with Aramis Tuscany per Uomo, Armani Acqua di Gio Profumo and Dior Eau Sauvage (1966). But I couldn't bring myself to buy it. Bottles back and out into the cold autumn air. After a few minutes outdoors I felt the need to turn around again. "This Dior, this first grip...there was something..."
This time on the skin. Much better! More than interesting. There's something very special. Shall I buy that?
"Yes Baby! Sia! Fuck it. We only live once!" She was right there, my nomad!
"What about the scent now, baby? You and your bullshit..."
In my opinion, the scent begins extremely powdery. Personally, however, I find the powderiness of this fragrance very pleasant. In the first few minutes, an undeniable synthtic also breaks through. Probably the reason I buckled the test strip. After about 5 minutes the fragrance smoothes out and a very beautiful iris comes to the fore clearly and self-consciously. On my skin there will be a little concert in the next 3 hours. Iris and powder are accompanied by clear sounds of cocoa, cedar and lipstick. In the end, Kakao and Iris make a nice marriage. I believe this is the peculiarity of the iris. From flower to bean. It then remains a sweet, flattering fragrance with a very beautiful radiance. Warming and elegant. For me, the fragrance is simply wonderful and testifies to the great craft of the perfumer.
The shelf life of the fragrance on my skin is 11 hours. On textiles, the scent is also clearly perceptible after 24 hours.
I don't feel Sillage excessively. That's a good thing. You don't want to powder the whole world (insiders for the Austrians).
All in all I find the fragrance very ladylike! It's incomprehensible to me to market it as men's perfume! So I actually recommend this fragrance to ladies over 40 with a stylish and elegant appearance.
Under what conditions is he also suitable for a man?
The prerequisite for me is a wild, adventurous curriculum vitae. Certainly a certain dissension. When the ticking clock throbs and man knows man should start over again and the ability for it has been lost. Then there is an iris in the clean powder that reminds the man of the sensuality of days gone by on its warm radiance.
From 40 all black dressed or in a suit. Going out, theatre, cocktail, Hooverphonic concert...
And certainly only at temperatures below 15 degrees.
"Something about you smelled similar and I still taste your lipstick. It's in my heart."
"You drama!"
"By this scent are with me. You cant imagine!"

So now he's my signature fragrance!

8.0 10.0 10.0 8.0/10

Benedikt2019
Once upon a time there was the iris
Iris, a young lady in her late 40s, rather reserved than loud, rather orderly and gentle. Even though she is rather inconspicuous in her nature, she is nevertheless a small person who - if you go past her - you can definitely perceive her. And this impression of clearly perceiving something completely inconspicuous remains for quite a while. When she gets off the train after a strenuous working day, the other passengers turn their eyes and wonder why they feel Iris is still present, even though she has safely got off the train. Iris also lives in orderly circumstances, doesn't come to work too late, rarely scolds the children and is happy when she sits on the couch in the evening and can put her feet up. She's more average than daring. She doesn't believe in adventure. Her passion is consistency and she loves her surroundings for it. She rarely shows unexpected character traits or changes her outer appearance. If you asked your friends about Iris, the answers would be very similar. What they all have in common is the emphasis on their reliability, their warmth and their constant, unchangeable spirit. Her husband would certainly emphasize that the iris gives him a sense of concealment that no one else can. Also some would certainly notice that this iris has a considerable stamina, which she proves not only in sports, but also in other situations.

Iris isn't popular with everyone. She has already lost some friends who she simply found too boring and would have liked to have more adventures with her. Her previous boyfriend also left her because she seldom stood up to him and only ever agreed to it with a friendly smile. A partner - he lectured - also had to say if something didn't suit her. I'm gonna hit the table. She didn't. And so it came to a separation. Also she got once, she just sat at the baker, an evil comment from the neighboring table met. What here smells so slightly musty, the young lady asked her boyfriend and looked disapprovingly in Iris's direction.

But she never threw all that off the track. It's still the same today as it used to be. Adheres to its strict agenda. She is happy about nice compliments and is caring for her loved ones.

Whenever I think about Iris - and I often do that / we used to be good friends - I think about how a fume should smell that expresses her character? ;)

(In loving thoughts of Dior - Homme Intense, who could also be worn by an iris)
8.0 8.0 10.0 9.0/10

Long lasting companion
For me DHI is a special fragrance, which in my opinion you can wear either to cuddle with your loved one on the couch or to a suit. To the T-Shirt or a too young wearer he does not fit in my opinion.

In my modest little collection there is no fragrance that lasts longer and projects as long as DHI. Even when used sparingly, the shirt smells very strong the next morning. Generally I would recommend to use the fragrance very sparingly. One sprayer for the office or two for leaving is often enough. A replenishment was not necessary with me so far.

The fragrance conveys a pleasant warmth and is therefore particularly suitable for colder seasons.

The Autumn-Winter-Dressed-Up-Allrounder
I was able to get the Dior Homme Intense online at a good price and I had to strike, because I had always had it in mind as a fragrance twin to the Valentino Uomo Intense. However, a comparison between the DOI and the VUI is simply not to be missed.

First of all, I think the Dior starts much softer. The Iris is of course very noticeable, but not as dominant as my Valentino. Overall, I find the DOI more rounded and balanced. It is not so conspicuous and altogether a good all-rounder, which I prefer to wear in the office or to go out in the evening. What I find important here is a certain casual to chic outfit. Otherwise one goes as I find in the presence of this fragrance under.

For autumn/winter, when it gets rainy and unpleasant outside, I think this fragrance is best suited. He just gives me in the drydown this pleasantly warm feeling.

For all men between 20 and 30 who are currently looking for a new autumn-winter fragrance, I can only recommend this fragrance.
8.0 5.0 6.0 8.5/10

Duftomatisch
Ripe, quiet, pleasing office and nightlife prudrig fresh Iris-Allrounder without edges and somehow beautiful.
I really like Dior homme Intense very much. It is one of those fragrances I didn't like when I first experienced it. So it behaved with me e.g. also with Le Male, Terre, Amber pour homme, Spicebomb or One Million. There are just such scents - and probably every one of you knows this - which strike immediately, please you at first attempt, then such with which the exact opposite is the case and with which in most cases also remains so, and even these "quite nice but don't knock me out" scents. In this category belong the ones I mentioned above, as well as Dior Homme Intense. And somehow that changed gradually. Here and there in the perfumery, sprayed on, got to a little sample and used it very slowly and bit by bit he made it to the wish list - and finally also to the stock.

How does it smell?
I think most people already know the smell, I can't smell and describe notes well either, but I'll try to describe it: it's light and powdery, grown up somehow, a little fresh and dry at the same time. I don't have the iris note in my head now, but I'm assuming what so many people write here that the note is definitely present and smellable.
The fragrance is a bit sexy, but not very - I think it is also very suitable for the office. It is not loud and (with me at least) does not bristle straight before a room-filling Sillage. You have to get close to it to perceive it. And this is also my biggest point of criticism - the Sillage is average, the durability as well. I would have expected more for an eau de parfum. I bought myself the 150ml bottle and that's quite good, because I already used some ml in the first days, caused by repeated after-spraying during the day.
Now I have to say that I don't have a very sensitive or fine nose, I'm a smoker and it's similar with many other perfumes. So it may well be that DHI lasts much longer with others. I'm afraid he's very fugitive with me, but after a few hours it's over. It's more of a close encounter scent. I wonder a little whether I have such a "bad" nose, or why it is rated here with such a high durability - 8.8 at just under 1,200 ratings is a very high value, so I would expect that the fragrance remains from morning to evening. I can imagine that the H&S are not evaluated completely objectively freed from the actual fragrance. So, the higher the score for the fragrance, the higher the score for durability and sillage. It's just a feeling...

DHI goes for me easily in the direction of Midnight in Paris, Prada l´Homme and Bois d´Argent - if you like these fragrances from the style, you will certainly enjoy this Dior.
I like DHI very much, although I'm a bit disappointed with S&H, maybe it was better with the 2007 version. He has signature scent potential, but can't get past me at Pradas´ Amber pour Homme.
9.0 6.0 6.0 9.0/10

Kleannor
Actually, I don't like irises...
...I thought. I remember the first time I went through the Dior Homme range in an Amsterdam perfumery. That so many people, including my favourite YouTuber Sebastian from Smelling Great Fragrance Reviews, were overwhelmed with enthusiasm at Dior Homme was completely incomprehensible to me. And yet: I was drawn again and again to this simple, noble, magical bottle. At some point my nose had understood this somewhat rough, distinguished smell, accepted it and actually found it very, very good.
In a direct comparison, I then decided on the Intense version.
This could have been the beginning of a wonderful love, if my skin would not just swallow DHI. Neither Sillage nor durability, which others so appreciate, are convincing with me. What a shame! At the moment only drastic overdosage and frequent replenishment can help.
Maybe like months ago my skin learns my nose how to deal with such a scent.
9.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

That Old Feeling ...
"I saw you last night and got that old feeling
When you came in sight I got that old feeling
The moment that you danced by I felt a thrill
And when you caught my eye my heart stood still
Once again I seemed to feel that old yearning
And I knew the spark of love was still burning
There'll be no new romance for me, it's foolish to start
For that old feeling, is still in my heart"
(Lyrics: Sammy Fain & Lew Brown, Artist: Chet Baker)

This song by Chet Baker hits exactly the feeling that Dior Homme Intense triggers in me.
A relaxed, pleasantly melancholic Sunday exhilaration full of beautiful memories and with lots of desire for a carefree day.

This fragrance strongly reminds me of a beautiful woman who fascinated me as a teenager. It was my father's best friend's new girlfriend. A dark-haired, reserved and very friendly beauty with an elegant pageboy cut. She was a very elegant appearance and always smelled pleasantly discreet after this Dior Homme Intense, which she had brought from the future ;)
I think it was the first woman I was in love with - in my youthful way.

This powdery androgynous, sweet and yet also very slightly bitter and in the best sense "old" from DHI is simply stunningly beautiful and timeless.
It feels like a fragrance that must always have been there.

I will now glide into Sunday in my little cloud Dior Homme Intense and wish you all an equally beautiful Sunday with wonderful scents in your nose.
7.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Love at first sight
Before I bought this fragrance I had already seen countless videos and read reviews. This fragrance was so hyped that I thought to myself: You can't do anything wrong and I ordered the big bottle right away. In the beginning I really had to touch the scent a little, because in the beginning I sprayed much too much. The reactions in the environment were accordingly. It is sweet, powdery and for my taste it also has something feminine. With the right dosage I liked the perfume better with every day and meanwhile it's hard to imagine my collection without it. Perfect for the winter or a date in the evening.
8.0 10.0 10.0 7.0/10

Good Stuff
The more I wear it the more I appreciate this fragrance. It doesn’t blow me away. I like the dry down and it has excellent performance. I think it’s over hyped on YouTube, etc. I wear this occasionally but for the price I should be wearing this a lot more.

Rating: 7

SpicyDice 39 hours ago
Ein wahrer James bond Duft mit gewisser Frische für tolle Abende rund um die Jahreszeiten!
6.0
MilanM90 9 days ago
Wery powdery , not good smell firts 20 minutes... but not worth that money+1
4.5
Misk71312 71 days ago
Smell feminine to me more than masculine, the best statement yet made is as mentioned in the top review “Makeup bag meets a pencil case”.
Mike1337 143 days ago
D&G the one
Code absolu
Come to mind. Nice and sweet base (iris)
Polarrfox 7 months ago
Beautiful one, which can also use ladies. I would buy one, but I am afraid of the sillage. It´s very weak for such a expensive perfume.
4.0
4.0
Emorandeira 9 months ago
One of the best blended iris based perfumes i know. Great sillage, better longevity and one of my favourite smells.
JoaoMartins 15 months ago
It's good but not as good as the parfum.
AmberScent 16 months ago
With the lavender opening, there is also a strong lipstick aroma, too strong for me to accept this perfume to be a masculine one. Unisex ??+6
Miljon 18 months ago
For me it smell creamy, like a candle with little bit of lavender and flowers, pleasant and strong+1
Darkbeat 20 months ago
Incredible beauty of luxury makeup powder. An elegant perfume, that everyone should try at least once in a lifetime. highly recommended.+4
Attlas 23 months ago
The long lasting oppening gives a false impression of a feminine scent. But wait for the drydown... Not a feminine scent at all+1
Carlitos01 2 years ago
Some thoughts: Great fragrance, reliable, safe, great dates... 50% of the people uses this scent (Dior+Valentino+Zara 9.0+CH Privé+TF Noir)+3
Anasali 4 years ago

by CameronP
by SvenScent
by SvenScent

Popular Dior / Christian Dior

Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior / Christian Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior / Christian Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior / Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior / Christian Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior / Christian Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior / Christian Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior