Dior Homme Parfum 2014

Dior Homme Parfum by Dior
Top 5 in Men's Perfume
Dior Homme Parfum is a popular perfume by Dior for men and was released in 2014. The scent is powdery-leathery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum)

Florentine irisFlorentine iris Ceylonese sandalwoodCeylonese sandalwood LeatherLeather

Submitted by Jaguqopi, last update on 24.05.2022.

CaungardhCaungardh 4 years ago
It opens with the familiar Dior Homme Intense - Iris, with a scent of lipstick and light sweetness, but is dense as machine oil and without any freshness. A...
TomFraganceTomFragance 2 years ago
How did they ruin it? Valuable is the homme, enchanting the intense, with this they have messed up. They added what they didn't have to add and they took away what they...

Metrosexual
This is very successful parfum. It is not just because it smells amazing. It also represents a style. Style of an urban metro sexual. He is familiar with suit and tie. He is a confident, dark and elegant.He also has a soft side, a feminine side. He likes iris , nothing wrong liking flowers. Dior is doing something nice here. They are trying to create a style of our time with fashion and parfums.Thats why this is “true” designer parfum . Maybe this style is also fading, getting older.
I am not that guy wears suite and tie. I always struggle to wear this one without a suite . Yet , I really enjoy wearing this because of quality and idea behind it.
Honor the King of Designers
Years ago, I wrote a paean to the "little" brother.

Now it's time to give this fragrance the honor it deserves.

Was it possible after the Intense (no matter from which version), which was my favorite fragrance for years before, once again put a class on it?
It was possible: 2/3 Intense + leather and a pinch of wood; finished is a work of art.

King of the designers; yes, unfortunately also of the price.

One had to fear with the optical revision of the complete series for the introduction of DH2020 in the meantime that he disappears completely, but he is just like Dior Homme Original (until 2019) at Dior directly to get.
In mainstream stores and online, the two otherwise make themselves quite scarce.
For a for a designer royal price of about 135€, however, it is still available - now in a 100ml version.

This fragrance is the more adult and somewhat darker brother of the Dior Homme Intense.

Do you have to have both of them? I answer that with a clear YES.
He is besides the powdery makeup box, which one knows from the DHI also stronger, he is heavier, he is a little woody and he is beautiful, but not too intrusive leather.

If you like fragrances - like me - a little more expressive, so with more than just 3-4 sprays, then the late autumn and winter - so everything around the Christmas market season - is the perfect period to wear this fragrance.
If the lady then still wears something vanilla as a counterpoint you have together the perfect Christmas market combo and then only the mulled wine with shot is missing.

The shelf life is with me at loose 12 hours. In the first 4 notices him the environment even outside. Even in the windy, wet November, you are addressed by the company during a walk through the streets, what you wear because so beautiful today.
On the clothes and other objects he holds forever.

If I was allowed to keep only 3 fragrances, he would be one of them.
Is it possible to buy it blind? If you like DHI, Valentino Uomo Intense or similar fragrances (can also imagine leather and woods well in the further course of the fragrance) then you can buy this fragrance blind.
Since it is hardly advertised and is mainly available through Dior itself, I advise everyone: get it. It remains to fear that he disappears at some point and until then we all still need at least 2 Bunkerflacons.
Lasa
It was love at first spray
I don't even know where to begin. The DHI accompanied me for years, I loved it, my environment loved it. Then we separated for a long time and three years ago he came back into my collection. I became aware of the DHP through a forum member and what can I say.
When I got the DHP and put the first spray I was enchanted. Why did I have to wait so many years to smell and own this masterpiece from Dior.
It is the best of this Homme line, the more adult and masculine, a beast. It just has everything a fragrance must have. For me personally, it is the best designer fragrance.
The performance of this fragrance is killer. Three sprays and you smell the whole day 10+Std. and the clothes smell even days longer.
I am simply overwhelmed by this fragrance. Dior please NEVER reformulate this fragrance

Hdbox
Excellent perfume with a wonderful performance
My first contact with Dior Homme Parfum was in 2017, when I bought my first 75 ml bottle. It was love at first sight. Iris, leather, woody notes, combined in a wonderful way, the performance is brutal. Although over the years I bought much more expensive perfumes than this one, it still remained the best in my collection. I soon saw that a 100 ml version appeared on the market. I immediately ordered a bottle, my expectations were to get something different from my first 75 ml bottle. BUT, to my great pleasant surprise, after a direct comparison, I found that the content of the bottle of 100 ml is the same as that of 75 ml. After realizing that there is no difference between the nine versions, without hesitation, I ordered another 100 ml bottle, while still, they have not spoiled it. I have enough saga to spray as much as I want, without worrying that it will end.
Haitham98
The king of the Homme line
I don't have the words to talk about this perfume. My first love in this line was DHI. However, when I smelled DHP, I am totally surprised at how nice it smells. For my taste, DHP is the best of this line so far. It has more masculinity with the leather. Iris-leather combo is just heaven to me. It just has everything I look for in a fragrance. Personally, DHP is the best designer perfume to me. It has a niche quality in my eyes and better than a lot of niche fragrances. It's just a masterpiece

Performance of This fragrance is absolutely awesome. Man must spray 2 to 3 and that what. On skin it stays 10H+ and on clothes en it is just insane stays forever. Sillage is perfect it fills the room completely, simply Beast.

Blind buying I wouldn't recommend unless you're into powdery leathery scents. Otherwise definitely buy it or at least try it.

#Masterpiece
That's my scent!!!
For years already taken by the DHI, which I would call one of my signature fragrances, I tried the Dior Homme perfume from which I like again a little better.

The DHP is again a step higher quality, lasts longer and is more masculine than the DHI.
In this fragrance, everything is just right for me. 2-3 sprays are enough to completely fill a room. If you want to be perceived rather discreetly empiehlt 1 sprayer, because this fragrance is really a monster here. The fragrance can be worn casual as well as with a suit super or even as a sweet bad boy

Beast of a fragrance
No other way to describe this other than as a beast mode fragrance with a loud and potent opening. A fragrance that resonates confidence and masculinity.

It feels as an almost unending fragrance, with skin scent present event after 20 hours and a shower!
The sillage is strong (3-4ft easily 1-2hours), strong lingering effect several hours afterwards too. It does have this suffocating cloud effect after application, due to its explosive opening, those who are sensitive in that case might find it unbearable. It’s a fragrance you should not over apply, at most 2 sprays is sufficient.
Incredibly unique
How to start, am not that good at review writing as I am not the content (perfume) expert.
So, d
I now have the perfume of Dior Homme come into my collection, have now certainly over 80nosrfums at home. From sweet to fresh, spicy everything there .
Now I have already for a long time Dior Homme intense. 2. Bottle 150ml, since I thought I can times after the super review here blindly order the perfume.
100ml 89 euros original I found now favorable to the other shops (prices).
Pleased, highly expectant unpacked, packaging noble and simple, stop Dior.
And first sprayers:
" Wow. Without words, unbelievable"
This is a fragrance that is really the hammer, sweet, a little spicy, light annonces to DHI, but it somehow reminded me of a similar fragrance, and that is Safari women eau de Parfum.
It smells very very similar in some ways they Safari women Ralph Lauren.

But nevertheless a very warm, cozy smelling fragrance, not too bombig, but well perceivable but subtle. And long lasting.
I could sniff it constantly, at the.first test after unpacking I sprayed briefly the on the wrist, and then went for a walk with my dog.
Unlogen I have soon spent every 2nd minutes on the wrist, would always have to look where I run and not by distraction from the way ☺️☺️☺️
And even after 5 hours I could smell myself the intangible very pleasant sweetness on the joint.
I'm thrilled and it was one of the best" blind purchases" I had made, and that's quite a few, also thanks to this community here
Well then here's to a lifetime of friendship/love for you, Dior Homme perfume.
Let's hope that he remains faithful and does not eventually disappear from the scene. This separation would be unbearable.
On that note. Bis baldigst
Szebo86
The first meeting ... first love
On the large shelf of a well-known perfume chain, this fragrance was initially given little attention.

Next to the marketing around Johnny depp rose the sauvage fragrances still and nöcher. ... further down was the tester. A little dusty. Heavy, massive
a small splash of this finely adjusted spray head was enough to bring me into other spheres... heavy, leather, quite dark, an orange note, lily... quite different from the little brother and something in the fragrance, yes, which reminded me of Christmas market.
So a small spray should be enough so that I am really noticed and the fragrance develops a great silage?
Yes, definitely.
The first encounter then with a fragrance of great durability and a really extraordinary silage.
Please dior, no reformulation
Pudri
The more masculine homme intense
I do not believe it, I do not know what to say, is there still room for improvement? A masterpiece for my taste, somewhere between granny and rocker, somehow direction badboy with heart, no idea people... I'm totally in love, the intense now probably remains in the closet for the time being

LaurentiuLaurentiu 1 month ago
Opens very heavy and dark, sweet with a tincture vibe and goes to a powdery-woody-leather. Overall Iris with leather on a rose-oud base
AbdelhakAbdelhak 2 months ago
the king of designer perfume
XanthonXanthon 3 months ago
DEEP. DARK. RICH.
Absolutely gorgeous!

Strong stuff, be easy on trigger.
JFmusJFmus 5 months ago
As close i have to a signature scent on autumn and winter seasons. The most addictive fragrance for me, it's beautiful, noble and sensual. Love!
Qader2009Qader2009 5 months ago
This is the real king
RisingChaosRisingChaos 5 months ago
Powdery, waxy, lipsticky iris tempered by soft leather and woods. Darker, richer, better performing than DHI but less sweet or versatile.
HugoMontezHugoMontez 6 months ago
Almost a classic from Dior. Sandalwood and iris. Creamy, woody, powerful, distinctive. Long-lasting and great for formal situations.
InbnkInbnk 7 months ago
Dior Homme Parfum give everything that gentelman fragrance should. Classy, elegant, sophisticate, powerful. Top tier designer so far.
MatuxMatux 9 months ago
Mostly a heavier version of Dior Homme Intense.
MarabuntaMarabunta 10 months ago
Less synthetic, more airy and calibrated; I personally prefer it over the OG and I find it perfect for a cool summer and almost easy going.

Le jus
by Kruemel952
by Linusmart
by Linusmart

Popular by Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme Cologne (2013) by Dior