Dior Homme Parfum 2014

Dior Homme Parfum by Dior
Top 9 in Men's Perfume
Dior Homme Parfum is a popular perfume by Dior for men and was released in 2014. The scent is powdery-leathery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Baccarat Rouge 540 (Eau de Parfum)

Florentine irisFlorentine iris
Ceylonese sandalwoodCeylonese sandalwood
LeatherLeather

Submitted by Jaguqopi, last update on 10.09.2021.

Incredibly unique
How to start, am not that good at review writing as I am not the content (perfume) expert.
So, d
I now have the perfume of Dior Homme come into my collection, have now certainly over 80nosrfums at home. From sweet to fresh, spicy everything there .
Now I have already for a long time Dior Homme intense. 2. Bottle 150ml, since I thought I can times after the super review here blindly order the perfume.
100ml 89 euros original I found now favorable to the other shops (prices).
Pleased, highly expectant unpacked, packaging noble and simple, stop Dior.
And first sprayers:
" Wow. Without words, unbelievable"
This is a fragrance that is really the hammer, sweet, a little spicy, light annonces to DHI, but it somehow reminded me of a similar fragrance, and that is Safari women eau de Parfum.
It smells very very similar in some ways they Safari women Ralph Lauren.

But nevertheless a very warm, cozy smelling fragrance, not too bombig, but well perceivable but subtle. And long lasting.
I could sniff it constantly, at the.first test after unpacking I sprayed briefly the on the wrist, and then went for a walk with my dog.
Unlogen I have soon spent every 2nd minutes on the wrist, would always have to look where I run and not by distraction from the way ☺️☺️☺️
And even after 5 hours I could smell myself the intangible very pleasant sweetness on the joint.
I'm thrilled and it was one of the best" blind purchases" I had made, and that's quite a few, also thanks to this community here
Well then here's to a lifetime of friendship/love for you, Dior Homme perfume.
Let's hope that he remains faithful and does not eventually disappear from the scene. This separation would be unbearable.
On that note. Bis baldigst
Szebo86
The first meeting ... first love
On the large shelf of a well-known perfume chain, this fragrance was initially given little attention.

Next to the marketing around Johnny depp rose the sauvage fragrances still and nöcher. ... further down was the tester. A little dusty. Heavy, massive
a small splash of this finely adjusted spray head was enough to bring me into other spheres... heavy, leather, quite dark, an orange note, lily... quite different from the little brother and something in the fragrance, yes, which reminded me of Christmas market.
So a small spray should be enough so that I am really noticed and the fragrance develops a great silage?
Yes, definitely.
The first encounter then with a fragrance of great durability and a really extraordinary silage.
Please dior, no reformulation
Pudri
The more masculine homme intense
I do not believe it, I do not know what to say, is there still room for improvement? A masterpiece for my taste, somewhere between granny and rocker, somehow direction badboy with heart, no idea people... I'm totally in love, the intense now probably remains in the closet for the time being
Sarazax
A sillage to which I myself was addicted.
Along the way.
Perceived.
Slight confusion.
Enthusiastic.
Severely excited.
Turned around.
Walked behind, continued to be confused.
Befuddled.
Fog in head.
Where am I going to go.
The goal further in sight.
Slight derealization.
Tunnel vision.
Achieved the possible goal.
Courage mustered.
Not stuttering, yet uncertain.
"Excuse me"
Inspired by DHI, completely thrilled by DHP
Unfortunately, since the perfume variant is nowhere to be tested "in the regular way", like DH or DHI, it was Dior Homme Intense that I was able to test first.

Right from the first immediate impression, I was extraordinarily taken with it. A warm, powdery sweetness that draws you into its spell, like a candy and almond stand at a fair.

Compared to very many other fragrances I tested that day, I immediately thought "I have to have that scent!"; it was simply so compelling, stand-out and inspiring.

But perhaps I rejoiced a little too soon. Because a few hours later, the strong powdery and simply very feminine character of DHI came to bear, which I would never want to have so myself on me.

After a little research, it then emerged that there is still the perfume variant, which should be darker, more masculine and leathery accentuated. So there was still a remaining possibility.

Since it was - as previously described - not possible to test the fragrance elsewhere, I then dared the blind purchase and ordered directly from Dior. And, what to say, the perfume met all expectations and much more!

The perfume embodies the same highly attractive DNA of DHI, but just exactly with a more masculine undertone, which makes it possible that you could not blame any man to smell so.

It is the perfect mix of sweetness and leathery, masculine grounding, which ultimately forms the bow around the overall powdery package.

Durability: easily 12 hours

Sillage: 1.5-2 hours strong, after 4 hours at arm's length, after 6 in the very close environment perceptible, then only a skin scent

SUMMARY: Who also finds Dior Homme Intense very attractive, but (unfortunately) too feminine, will find in Dior Homme perfume greatest pleasure. 10/10 Buy recommendation.
Genius vs. Granny
Torn whether I find him brilliant as a perfume or he reminds me too much of the smell of grandma's makeup, lipstick and powder.
That note (iris!?) resonates with me, many appreciate it... I can also see the tremendous value and fantastic assemblage of raw materials.
Orange, leather, resins/oud and sandalwood great interwoven.
But I can not get rid of this association... and so I probably do not want to smell even in the approach, unfortunately :-D but definitely try.
Memories shape just very our fragrance preferences and our fragrance sensation.
Wordless beauty
First, I perceive a very intense and strong creamy sweet floral note, which is accompanied in the background by subtle bright rooty earthy appearing tones and is due to the 'iris'; Florentine iris.

A tiny bit later, the iris is only minimally dimmed and thus still very perceptible, revealing a slightly powdery yet dominant wordless beauty, redolent of smooth yet at the same time matte-buttery, noble shoegazey 'black leather'.
In the last 4 hours, Dior Homme Parfum is brought to completion with a densely cuddly creamy 'sandalwood' ~ tone, accompanied by clear and delicately resinous smoky light woody sprinkles.

In total, the fragrance lasts 9.5 hours on my skin.

The sillage is designed to last 1.5 hours at 1.5 meters and 3 hours at a very noticeable full arm's length before minimizing in quiet increments until the fragrance fades.

"Honk1510, thanks for the bottling!"

the one and only
this is completely a niche wualiry frag even better than many of them like montales synthetics.
I own all 4 variations of Dior Homme Intense and this is more complex richer than them except the 2007 version the more masculine as well.
its sweeter more iris with delicate hint of rose which smoothen and soften it while oud enrich it by gives a more luxurious and niche quality to it.
its not a linear scent at all and every time I wear it on aspect of it appears on me.
performance wise I should say the first timenI test it in the shop on my sleeve it filled the room for one week each time I entered the room it punches through my nostrills and last for months.
it's not lie that Dior is one of the best fashion houses particularly in perfume industry although Francoi Demachy has a significant role in the success of the Homme Line.

Beast!
First.
Let me just say, I am gonna be referring to 75ml version of this fragrance.

It opens with that Iris lipsticky vibe, but no, that's not the classic Iris you know. That's some dark, sensual and dense Iris! You almost feel like it's there giving you no sense of freshness, just embracing you in that smooth, nice, cozy leather and creamy sandalwood. But not cloying at all!

Dry-down is, hands down, my favorite thing about it! It's sort of woody, ambrette, vanilish lullaby for your nose. One of my favorite designer scents of all time! I can't get enough of it.

Longevity is easy 10 hours on my skin with room filling sillage. Beast!
Dior Homme on steroids
Dior Homme's fragrance DNA has been one of my absolute favorites for a bit longer.
The powdery iris was then an absolute novelty in men's fragrances - at least as far as the masses are concerned. To this day, this is, as I think, implemented by no one better than by Dior.

Accordingly, the desire was also to get the perfume flanker of the series times in the fingers. And yes, the unmistakable iris note is still the main player. Compared to DH and DHI, though, this one is noticeably "darker", a bit more masculine - both of which I attribute mostly to the leather it contains. Rose and oud is also frequently perceived, I personally don't notice any of it. Great changes I then no longer recognize - the fragrance remains quite linear.
The DNA is inherently very noble and has always been very well suited for evening occasions - DHP sets in this regard again on top. The durability and sillage is enormous and is in no way inferior to other heavyweights like an "Interlude man". A single spray in the morning is perceptible for ages. If you want to wear it to work, please Swabian frugality!

Even though I'm not really a fan of strictly dividing fragrances into wearable seasons, DHP is an exception here. The powdery sweetness and outrageous performance really only makes it work in winter in cold temperatures. In heat exposure, I would not even like to imagine this atomic cloud.

I own the 100ml version, by the way, there are discussions that this should be watered down and worse shelf life - um no. Since please do not worry. I never had a 75ml flacon, but who that current is not enough, I can not help more (My opinion!).

The bottle is DH-usually beautifully worked in the rectangular glass and known simple and noble.

Who likes Dior Homme, will very likely find here another purchase candidate, but still different enough from the others.

One of the best.point.

MatuxMatux 19 days ago
Mostly a heavier version of Dior Homme Intense.
MarabuntaMarabunta 1 month ago
Less synthetic, more airy and calibrated; I personally prefer it over the OG and I find it perfect for a cool summer and almost easy going.
Blako11Blako11 4 months ago
Iris en estado elegante. Una fragrancia formal e ideal para temperaturas frías. Desde que la olí no dejo de tenerla en mi colección.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 4 months ago
Very deep, leathery and sweet iris. Nuclear longevity and projection - 2 sprays are way enough. Highest quality designer out there
DTCDTC 7 months ago
Iris cuero modo bestia
BertolucciKBertolucciK 8 months ago
The perfect blend between iris, leather and woods. Powdery, dark, leathery, elegant, woody. Less sweet and more masculine than DH and DHI.
EstbienlaEstbienla 8 months ago
Product of high quality superior to the niche. Sustainability, quality, wake, 10/10 what more can we say? Buy it as soon as possible:)
GolcherGolcher 9 months ago
an intense version of Dior Homme Intense, could’ve been called Dior Homme Extreme
CrishoffmanCrishoffman 10 months ago
Dark side of DHI
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 11 months ago
Initially slightly bright citric, a warm and musky powdery-floral Fall fragrance, balanced by a solid creamy leathery-woody base. Awesome!

Le jus
by Kruemel952
by Linusmart
by Linusmart

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Parfum) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior