Dioramour 2018

Dioramour by Dior
Dioramour is a popular perfume by Dior for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-powdery. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Iris, Jasmine, Animalic notes

Submitted by Rivegauche, last update on 29.04.2021.

The scent is part of the collection "Maison Christian Dior".

Dioramour - A poem
Dioramour!

Once only so of delight,
So filled with pink color
Over thy hand bend,
And my longing would be satisfied.
Once with thee in thy heart,
Iris quietly smiling at you,
Blissful to thy heart dreaming
A moment's rest!

Once only believing it,
That the jasmine always rests,
That you will never fade
My picture's glow of colour.

Once in your eye sink
My eyes hot with tears -
Then away! where stars beckon,
My soul will fall asleep
Dioramour!
Not my darling
Aren't we all on an endless search for the PERFECT scent for us? Everyone wants one that no one else has. One that not only smells special and special on us, but is also pleasant and gives a feeling of a very individual home?
Guilty, I find myself on that quest. Still and probably will be for quite some time, vllt really "endless".
I want nen Best Buddy, yes nen Dandy and ne gentle soul at the same time. For this I am also ready to test me through countless bottlings.
As chance would have it, I became aware of Dioramour. Thank you again at this point, dear sharing "host", that the post reached me so quickly and me an endless wait at least once was not given. ;)

Finally it was here - the long-awaited Dioramour. Admittedly: after all the good comments and statements, the bar was high to meet my expectations. Sprayed directly: I fell in

Wonderful Powdery Iris!...
Wonderful powdery iris!... If there is any jasmine there, then it must be very elusive, because I personally can feel no trace of it at all... It has an almost palpable velvet touch to it, and there is very little variation with the passing of time, but you should rather take it as a favourable statement, as sometimes consistency can be a very good thing, even in perfumes.
Lady with taste
Jasmine, anything but delicate, a full, almost fruity bloom, as it can only be smelled on warm summer nights. Dense and unexpectedly coarse and seductive for a Dior. Still within the bounds of elegance, of course. But: The lady has taste. At the bottom: a little animal, a light fur and even a little sulphur. Très belle!
HeiiRa
Honour to whom honour is due
Therefore, my first comment will adorn your face!

Smell of women? Men's fragrance? Unisex? What do I care about an objective classification on the basis of individual scent components or subjective sensations of others, people who are strangers to me? (Nothing against you, dear ladies, who share the scent with me) Admittedly, you weren't the first thought that drove me to the KaDeWe, it was your sibling of the night. But it was your scent that spread to my skin and skillfully played with me. Like a crazy, loving caress followed by cheeky stinking... the little angel on the right and the little devil on the left sitting on his shoulder... a duel at eye level, which makes you so interesting. The soft flowers in constant competition with animality, a dance on the knife's edge! My experience with you has shown me that fragrances are something personal, less thought out to impress others. You make me feel like I'm desiring myself the way I rarely do.

François, thank you for this gift!

SchmlinGoodSchmlinGood 5 months ago
Really beautiful powdery iris fragrance. Simple but extremely elegant and clearly high quality. In my opinion it is 100% unisex.
TRehfTRehf 9 months ago
Sophisticated and elegant yet very sexy. I would never wear it as a man. But I would love my future wife wearing it on our wedding day.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by IrisNobile
by IrisNobile
Fresh21 / Photo Challenge (sorry Fresh, been looking for a view from my balcony for a few days now and still ended up creating one myself; it may resemble a sunset, but it’s just effects on a boring sky at dusk :) )
by FrauLohse
by FrauLohse

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Parfum) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior