Escale aux Marquises 2010

Escale aux Marquises by Dior
Escale aux Marquises is a perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by LVMH.

BenzoinBenzoin
Pink pepperPink pepper
TiaréTiaré
CinnamonCinnamon
LemonLemon

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.07.2020.

Excavated again
After I followed the back and forth discussion (how many scents you should have) in the forum, I browsed my thrusts hmmm "what haven't you used for a long time?" hmm Tocade? Hmm Asja? hmmm White linen?
Ha! Dior escale! huii that lies again eternally.
Wonderful in such weather Fresh flowery lovely a little omimäßig hmm? A little like soap.
The bottle already looks quite noble, handles itself also well, is just Dior ;-)
I combine white summer clothing sunglasses a walk at the lake, even a romantic steamer ride with it. Ideal!
I neglected him for so long but brought him back to life today.
This morning I tested the smell after such a long time on paper.
If he feels well, I'm sure he'll come with me today.
After a few hours of work, exercise and of course sweating, the scent had vanished quite quickly. Had to jet up.
Amazing, when I sniffed the test paper in the corridor in the evening wow the smell was still really great. There you can see how in the course of the day the scent is "ruined".
I can recommend the fragrance with all my heart. For the temperatures now really great.
Anyone who has more than 20 scents, I can only recommend to do a check up, you will be amazed what still smells great.

The absolute best from the Cruise Collection
I'm a little surprised that this fragrance has received quite a few negative reviews, seeming that I'm quite a fan. I don't usually like citrusy cologne-type fragrances, but Escale aux Marquises has surpassed my expectations.

Escale aux Marquises has a really refreshing zesty and peppery feel. It's a lot richer than Escale a Pondichery and Escale a Portofino, which were softer more citrusy fragrances. This perfume has a subtle hint of spiciness that intrigues me more than the other Cruise Collection fragrances did.

Ginger is a note that I really enjoy smelling in Summer fragrances. It gives a scent that special touch, while remaining fizzy and light at the same time. Honestly I don't get much in the way of the tiare flower, however I do get a lot of the citruses and the heavy spices.

Some are calling this masculine, yet I'll have to disagree. Despite smelling very much like a cologne, it's more feminine than masculine, especially on my skin. I also think it has a lot of character, so it's definitely something I would wear during Summer.

The sillage is not as weak as you would expect, in fact it projects rather well. The lasting power is moderate, something that wears for a relatively long time, but may need a few applications during the day.

Overall, Escale aux Marquises is a delightful fragrance, the perfect blend of citrus, pepper and spices. Fresh yet exotic, and in some ways, very sexy.

by Tuzzifruzzi
by Tuzzifruzzi

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior