Fahrenheit 32 2007Eau de Toilette

Fahrenheit 32 (Eau de Toilette) by Dior
Fahrenheit 32 (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Dior for men and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla, Iris, Rose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.10.2020.

Cooling down in Herne
Wool was grieving. His half-brother, how could this happen? When he caught Totty in the toilet with that essentially nonleathery smell, it was clear. No further proof was needed. Especially since there was a sign on Totty's leather jacket stating that he was wearing his half-brother's costume. The council was quickly convened. But it was adjourned because most of the rockers couldn't walk anymore. After all it was already 20 o'clock.
The Rocker Council pronounced its verdict and ruled out Totty. He took off his vest and had to throw it into the fire. Also the leather pants with the club emblem, the drunken dolphin in leather vest. "Now we're going to take off our club underwear!" roared the mob. Totty threw them into the fire, and the fire flared up again. Then he had to leave the gang, there was now only Wolles Ten.
Wolle took off for his speech: "Men...Udo...I understand. It is warm, we want a refreshing leather. Yeah, spray Febreze in the face, that didn't work. Feeling better, Georg? So, what to do?"
Hotte spoke up: " I read something, there's also Leder-Kölnisch water!"
"No, really?"
"Yeah, there's this thing about a French guy named Memo." "I'm suspicious, there's less beer. What else do we have?"
"Fahrenheit has a version that's refreshing Fahrenheit 32."
„32? Because of the alphabet?"
"...No, wool... the alphabet doesn't have 32 letters. 32 Fahrenheit. That means zero degrees. It's supposed to be so cold and refreshing."
Wool looked doubtful and Hotte practically gave up. "Let's just try this one, you must still have your Fahrenheit connections from back then, right?"
"Men, Udo, I'll get us something and in a week we'll test this one. Now I have to go to my uncle, the old butcher, and help a little in the allotment garden. He had sat down on the sandbox for the children there and the thing collapsed."
"We believe you at once, fits in the family."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Wool, that T-shirt was supposed to go over your stomach, or has fashion sloshed over to you from teenage girls?"
Everything laughed, Wolle was so sour that he even forgot to empty his beer before he left.
A week later they tested. Immediately, the men were dropping like flies. "What is this?", "Did you go to the flower shop?", "I feel so flowery", "Hola, me llamo Tott...uh Pedro; cerveza?" were just some of the comments. In fact the men and Udo noticed that the orange blossom clearly emphasizes the flowery note of the violet and that this pushes back the leather or the imitation leather of the violet for the time being. It almost seemed as if an artificial impregnation note was enveloping everything.
"Calm down! Can't you see that the violet is coming now that the vegetables are gone? It smells like being buried under ice "Yes," Uwe agreed, "this doesn't get any better. It's not at all leathery, it's clearly flowery."
In fact, it was quickly noticed that the rose, with its sweetness, carries the fragrance in this direction. Unfortunately no one liked it "Wool, what is it? It only cools for a short time, then it becomes sweetly flowery fresh, that's not Fahrenheit! It's more for the girls. And Uwe if necessary."
"What can I say? I had told Christian yes at the time, he should have trusted my flanker ideas. I'm not saying beer or a farewell drink. But it's hard to be a visionary, which I am. Is there anything else happening at the 32?"
"A little more Fahrenheit, but... maybe we'll give the Frenchman a try? It doesn't get any better overall, the Fahrenheit is distorted."
"What can I say, but tell me, is that Totty with the sombrero and the half-off moustache?" "No, that's Pedro." "with the same motorcycle and the same build? "who somehow only knows how to order booze in Spanish? A little pale, too." "Yes, it's a coincidence. "Pale as 32 compared to the original, hehe

Fahrenheit 32 is an unfortunately trivial creation and stands for one of many flankers that it would not have needed. The vanilla sweetens the scent, which would not have been necessary with an actually refreshing scent. The rose and the top note deprive the violet of any intensity, so that it shows itself without any originality. Unfortunately I can't make out the vetiver in the base.

Smellavision
Floral vanilla Fahrenheit ?
Ohh, I was so soo close to blind buying this based on the reviews here, luckily I got my hands on a sample from a friendly fumehead... and boy, am I glad I did.

First time I tried it, the opening disappointed me heavily with a synthetic sweet cacophony of florals. As I got to the drydown it was bearable. Now after wearing it three times, I must admit the slightly incensed vetivery orange blossom heartnotes with hints of mint are pretty ok and the drydown where vanilla and fragments of pine forest (?!) is added is actually lovely, but - exactly as with the original Fahrenheit, whose gasoline/tar-ish opening I just couldn't stand having to overcome to get to the lovely drydown - this is just unbearable to me for the first hour, going through a synthetic powdery floral neroli mess before it finally settles quite nicely.

Shame, I really thought I'd like this. Also, I can't really put my finger on what time of year you would want to wear this... too sweet for summer, too happy wannabe-fresh for winter, hmmm....

Ice-cold fahrenheit
This Fahrenheit flanker is surprisingly marketed to men. I find it feminine and my wife concurs - she likes it much more:) It is ice cold vanilla with some florals and I don't get any vetiver, which is supposed to be the third note. Advice to Fahrenheit fans: test before buying as it's miles away from the edt.
The eternal number one!
Fahrenheit 32 is a unique fragrance that you can barely smell.
This fereint cold and heat, freshness and sweetness, modern and class in a great quality.
The flanker of the primeval rock Fahrenheit, goes in a more modern direction and could definitely look a bit unisex. It starts slightly fresh, fruity with strong orange blossom and some incense, I take too was. The further course becomes sweet through increasing vanilla and one recognizes the Ur-Fahrenheit in the center of the fragrance.
It is refreshing in summer and warming in winter. Durability and Sillage are very tidy and compliments have already been given. Simply a great all-rounder!

I had gotten to know the scent of Dior around 2010, and he really knocked me out of my socks back then! I had never had anything better before and smelled with such a quality. Defenitely one of the reasons I was interested in perfumes.
Several bottles were used up and the after shave was great too!

In the following years I was looking for more great scents which could push F32 from the Tron. I got to know great fragrances from YSL, Parfums de Marly, Chanel and Dior themselves.
After almost twenty years of perfume experience I have to admit that this one is something very special for me personally and remains the eternal number one! :)

Snowy Vanilla!
Vanilla, Iris, Rose, Violet combo WOW!!! one of the best Fahrenheit flankers, i'm not a big fan of the original Fahrenheit or Fahrenheit Absolute, so this one beside Fahrenheit Parfum, Fahrenheit Aqua are my favorite.

so, Fahrenheit 32 is all about roses and vanilla, it's very well blended, Vanilla here is the KING! very versatile perfume you can use it anytime anywhere, it's safe scent, unique, and it performs good, you cannot go wrong with this one, lovely scent indeed!

Fire and ice...
You give me ice, my heart will burn.
You give me fire, my heart will shatter.

These two verses were originally created in my mind about Horizon by Guy Laroche, but during a wrist to wrist comparison between Fahrenheit and Fahrenheit 32 they unveiled a whole new meaning. For some moments they had me pondering over what would be the lesser evil for a heart; to burn or to shatter? Since "burn" could also be followed by "with passion", I finally decided that "burn" it is. Right after that I suddenly realised that the verses could be the national anthem of Flankerland, cause by their very nature they actually are an inversed harangue scolding the stupidity which thrives there. For what has 32 got to do with the original behemoth of the '80s other than the very same thing that its name indicates when converted to Celsius degrees? Since I'm quite sure we all can do the math, then zero, nil, zilch, aught, cipher, squat, you name it. However one more synonym of the aforementioned words is "love" and the prime meaning of this word is exactly what I feel about it.

Now, if there had to be some subliminal connotation for the word "white", I guess it would be immaculacy for half of us, and coldness for the rest. I belong to the rest. I could also belong to the very few who think of white as the colour of madness, and although cold suits madness way better than immaculate, that's another story.

Fahrenheit 32 is the younger brother whose heart froze with terror upon seeing what his elder sibling had done to the world. Therefore he searched for the most far-flung and sparsely populated place possible, so as to avoid any future contact with his brother's volcanic temper, changing a few letters in order to turn "sulphuric" into "soporific" in the meanwhile. For sleep is the ultimate nepenthe and the world suddenly found itself with too many ugly stories that needed to be forgotten after 1988. Deciding that any eternal icescapes would be the perfect place to invest in oblivion and save face, Fahrenheit 32 moved to Antarctica and rendered its niveous self invisible in its endless whiteness.

Am I the only one around here who always conditions himself into smelling vanilla upon seeing vast planes covered in snow?
Am I the only one who believes that howling glacial winds is what's actually unleashed every time I press the sprayer of Fahrenheit 32?
Am I the only one who keeps its bottle in the fridge during hot summer days for I fear it will thaw if I don't do it?
Could it be the sole fragrance outnumbering (or is it outfreezing?) absolute zero?
Could it be the wedding perfume of the Snow Queen?

I've always believed that it's nigh impossible to tell whether ice prevails over fire or vice versa and the very existence of the universe (and Iceland) keeps my question unanswered. However, in olfactory terms this is one of the very few cases where this question is no more, since according to what evaluating credit my nose might hold, Fahrenheit 32 has won over Fahrenheit by a landslide. Oh, and it's also the sole case thus far where a flanker has outdone its begetter, despite being a weakling compared to its infernal majesty. I bow before the mighty Fahrenheit, but it's the kind of bow that's motivated rather by dread than respect. And then I ride the winds with Fahrenheit 32 and go to watch the polar lights reversing the spectrum of its icebound whiteness in the night sky over its frozen kingdom. Join us. It's certainly worth it...

Finally elegance
Orange Blossom!
The Fahrenheit 32 starts with it. over time, it will more faintly. but never will die.
If you love Orange Blossom, certainly you are in love with Fahrenheit 32.
And if you don't like Orange Blossom, just read the sentences below.

After about 1 hour, the dream will begin.
When you have a white velvet vanilla.
A unique scent from cold vanilla family.
Now the king of Fahrenheit 32's notes is vanilla.
The vanilla that decorate with vetiver, orange blossom and some flowery type of scents.
This is the point, called "Final elegance".

We have some notes here:
- Orange Blossom
- Vanilla, Iris, Violet, Rose
- Vetiver

You can smell Orange Blossom, Vanilla and Vetiver so clearly.
But rose, violet and iris are not transparent like them.

the rose (and a little violet) make it muddy and a little warm.
and the combo of vetiver and iris make it cool and fresh.

Sweet and creamy
Great choice for fans of gentle and sweet aromas of vanilla.Because of vetiver and orange blossom which exist in F32 , vanilla has a sweet cream form.In early moments presence of excessive orange scent may remind you of feminine fragrances but in this case you should give F32 at least fifteen minutes till show its real masculine vetiver and vanilla aromas.
Longevity is great so that your clothes visibly emits sweet and nice vanilla scents for a long time.this perfume actually is versatile that can be used in any situations and weather conditions.The projection is great too so that everyone around you, will notice F32's smell and usually will ask its name.

Sweetness around!
This scent does not remember original Fahrenheit.

It's a very sweet vanilla with some citric tones (orange blossom) that may get cloying due to its heavy sillage, projection and great lasting power.

Actually i would not use this in hot summer days, but only in fall/winter. Good scent, but i'd not miss it.

Updated January 2014

all seasons parfume
forget about the opening which is stinging
but after few minutes the magic begins with the mix between orange blossom and vetiver and vanilla excellent one dior
smell 9 / 10
long 9.5 / 10
proj 9 / 10
give it a try highly recommended and extra versatile

ElysiumElysium 4 years ago
Compared to Fleur du Mâle it is not much apart, fresh top orange blossom, vetiver for the heart, solar and vanilla base notes. I love it!

by Pistazieneis
by CuirCuir
by Bnd007
by Bnd007

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior