Fahrenheit 32 (2007) Eau de Toilette

Fahrenheit 32 (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior

Fahrenheit 32 (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for men and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla, Iris, Rose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.09.2019

9.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

The eternal number one!
Fahrenheit 32 is a unique fragrance that you can barely smell.
This fereint cold and heat, freshness and sweetness, modern and class in a great quality.
The flanker of the primeval rock Fahrenheit, goes in a more modern direction and could definitely look a bit unisex. It starts slightly fresh, fruity with strong orange blossom and some incense, I take too was. The further course becomes sweet through increasing vanilla and one recognizes the Ur-Fahrenheit in the center of the fragrance.
It is refreshing in summer and warming in winter. Durability and Sillage are very tidy and compliments have already been given. Simply a great all-rounder!

I had gotten to know the scent of Dior around 2010, and he really knocked me out of my socks back then! I had never had anything better before and smelled with such a quality. Defenitely one of the reasons I was interested in perfumes.
Several bottles were used up and the after shave was great too!

In the following years I was looking for more great scents which could push F32 from the Tron. I got to know great fragrances from YSL, Parfums de Marly, Chanel and Dior themselves.
After almost twenty years of perfume experience I have to admit that this one is something very special for me personally and remains the eternal number one! :)
9.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Snowy Vanilla!
Vanilla, Iris, Rose, Violet combo WOW!!! one of the best Fahrenheit flankers, i'm not a big fan of the original Fahrenheit or Fahrenheit Absolute, so this one beside Fahrenheit Parfum, Fahrenheit Aqua are my favorite.

so, Fahrenheit 32 is all about roses and vanilla, it's very well blended, Vanilla here is the KING! very versatile perfume you can use it anytime anywhere, it's safe scent, unique, and it performs good, you cannot go wrong with this one, lovely scent indeed!
7.5 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Fire and ice...
You give me ice, my heart will burn.
You give me fire, my heart will shatter.

These two verses were originally created in my mind about Horizon by Guy Laroche, but during a wrist to wrist comparison between Fahrenheit and Fahrenheit 32 they unveiled a whole new meaning. For some moments they had me pondering over what would be the lesser evil for a heart; to burn or to shatter? Since "burn" could also be followed by "with passion", I finally decided that "burn" it is. Right after that I suddenly realised that the verses could be the national anthem of Flankerland, cause by their very nature they actually are an inversed harangue scolding the stupidity which thrives there. For what has 32 got to do with the original behemoth of the '80s other than the very same thing that its name indicates when converted to Celsius degrees? Since I'm quite sure we all can do the math, then zero, nil, zilch, aught, cipher, squat, you name it. However one more synonym of the aforementioned words is "love" and the prime meaning of this word is exactly what I feel about it.

Now, if there had to be some subliminal connotation for the word "white", I guess it would be immaculacy for half of us, and coldness for the rest. I belong to the rest. I could also belong to the very few who think of white as the colour of madness, and although cold suits madness way better than immaculate, that's another story.

Fahrenheit 32 is the younger brother whose heart froze with terror upon seeing what his elder sibling had done to the world. Therefore he searched for the most far-flung and sparsely populated place possible, so as to avoid any future contact with his brother's volcanic temper, changing a few letters in order to turn "sulphuric" into "soporific" in the meanwhile. For sleep is the ultimate nepenthe and the world suddenly found itself with too many ugly stories that needed to be forgotten after 1988. Deciding that any eternal icescapes would be the perfect place to invest in oblivion and save face, Fahrenheit 32 moved to Antarctica and rendered its niveous self invisible in its endless whiteness.

Am I the only one around here who always conditions himself into smelling vanilla upon seeing vast planes covered in snow?
Am I the only one who believes that howling glacial winds is what's actually unleashed every time I press the sprayer of Fahrenheit 32?
Am I the only one who keeps its bottle in the fridge during hot summer days for I fear it will thaw if I don't do it?
Could it be the sole fragrance outnumbering (or is it outfreezing?) absolute zero?
Could it be the wedding perfume of the Snow Queen?

I've always believed that it's nigh impossible to tell whether ice prevails over fire or vice versa and the very existence of the universe (and Iceland) keeps my question unanswered. However, in olfactory terms this is one of the very few cases where this question is no more, since according to what evaluating credit my nose might hold, Fahrenheit 32 has won over Fahrenheit by a landslide. Oh, and it's also the sole case thus far where a flanker has outdone its begetter, despite being a weakling compared to its infernal majesty. I bow before the mighty Fahrenheit, but it's the kind of bow that's motivated rather by dread than respect. And then I ride the winds with Fahrenheit 32 and go to watch the polar lights reversing the spectrum of its icebound whiteness in the night sky over its frozen kingdom. Join us. It's certainly worth it...
5.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Finally elegance
Orange Blossom!
The Fahrenheit 32 starts with it. over time, it will more faintly. but never will die.
If you love Orange Blossom, certainly you are in love with Fahrenheit 32.
And if you don't like Orange Blossom, just read the sentences below.

After about 1 hour, the dream will begin.
When you have a white velvet vanilla.
A unique scent from cold vanilla family.
Now the king of Fahrenheit 32's notes is vanilla.
The vanilla that decorate with vetiver, orange blossom and some flowery type of scents.
This is the point, called "Final elegance".

We have some notes here:
- Orange Blossom
- Vanilla, Iris, Violet, Rose
- Vetiver

You can smell Orange Blossom, Vanilla and Vetiver so clearly.
But rose, violet and iris are not transparent like them.

the rose (and a little violet) make it muddy and a little warm.
and the combo of vetiver and iris make it cool and fresh.
9.0 7.5 7.0 7.5/10

Sweet and creamy
Great choice for fans of gentle and sweet aromas of vanilla.Because of vetiver and orange blossom which exist in F32 , vanilla has a sweet cream form.In early moments presence of excessive orange scent may remind you of feminine fragrances but in this case you should give F32 at least fifteen minutes till show its real masculine vetiver and vanilla aromas.
Longevity is great so that your clothes visibly emits sweet and nice vanilla scents for a long time.this perfume actually is versatile that can be used in any situations and weather conditions.The projection is great too so that everyone around you, will notice F32's smell and usually will ask its name.
5.0 7.5 10.0 4.0/10

Sweetness around!
This scent does not remember original Fahrenheit.

It's a very sweet vanilla with some citric tones (orange blossom) that may get cloying due to its heavy sillage, projection and great lasting power.

Actually i would not use this in hot summer days, but only in fall/winter. Good scent, but i'd not miss it.

Updated January 2014
7.5 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

all seasons parfume
forget about the opening which is stinging
but after few minutes the magic begins with the mix between orange blossom and vetiver and vanilla excellent one dior
smell 9 / 10
long 9.5 / 10
proj 9 / 10
give it a try highly recommended and extra versatile
5.0 10.0 10.0 6.0/10

Vanilla Vanilla Vanilla
Too strong Vanilla notes. I dont like. But Longevity & Projection is real demon. Its too Strong and it smells just nothing special then Vanilla. Hmmmm Very costly
5.0 7.5 7.0/10

A powdery yet masculine vanilla
A very interesting fragrance I must admit, which is surprisingly very masculine, even though the notes listed do suggest otherwise.

Fahrenheit 32 opens with a milky-like quality and sharp orange blossom. It's a fragrance better suited to the warmer months in my opinion due to the citrusy elements, however it could wear well in Winter and Autumn also, in stronger doses.

The scent itself is relatively intense, as is the case with most Dior fragrances. Tending towards the sweeter side, Fahrenheit 32 does have a dominant vanilla note, however it is neither sickeningly sweet nor thick and syrupy. The rich, woodsy quality from the vetiver with-holds the vanilla from becoming too feminine and strange. The vanilla to my nose becomes only slightly powdery and fresh.

As a woman, I don't think that I could easily wear this fragrance so I can safely recommend this to men only. I am highly impressed by the lasting power which makes this fragrance one of the better EDT concentrated colognes on the market today.

Elysium 3 years ago
Compared to Fleur du Mâle it is not much apart, fresh top orange blossom, vetiver for the heart, solar and vanilla base notes. I love it!+1

by Challenger