Fahrenheit Cologne (2016)

Fahrenheit Cologne by Dior / Christian Dior

Fahrenheit Cologne is a perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Sicilian mandarin, Calabrian bergamot, Lemon, Aquatic notes, French violet, Indonesian patchouli, Nutmeg, Caraway, Haitian vetiver, Virginia cedar

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 04.11.2019.

10.0 5.0 5.0 9.5/10

Within reach
For me, Fahrenheit has always had a certain touch of nostalgia, because I come from a generation that knows the smell of childhood.
At that time I didn't know what the fragrance was called or what fragrances should be in general, I only knew that my parents wore them.
When I started to take an interest in fragrances myself, I inevitably came across Fahrenheit at some point and knew the first sprayer directly: "I've known that from before! I felt like I was in some kind of bubble.
After sniffing my way through the currently available Fahrenheit family (perfume, EdT and EdC, I haven't been around long enough for other Flankers) I got stuck with EdC. The scent that is in my memory is of course only a picture of my fantasy and so in the form as my thoughts draw it there is nowhere else, but Fahrenheit Cologne really comes close to me! I'm not saying that it's actually more similar to the 90s version than the current formulation or something like that, I don't have anything to compare with and I honestly wouldn't care, but it reminds me of what burned into my scent memory back then and it's really valuable to me.

The scent itself: In the top note I perceive above all a broad bouquet of citric notes in which the Fahrenheit DNA is integrated. After about 10-15 minutes the violet appears more clearly, accompanied by the cedar wood. The fresh and light feeling is not lost. I don't mind the missing leather note mentioned by the previous speaker, because I'm not a big friend of leather anyway.
After about three hours, the fragrance ends woody and the woody note remains on the skin for another two hours, but can only be smelt there immediately. Considering the fragrance concentration and the many citric notes, the durability is quite okay for me.
The weight/depth that the "standard" Fahrenheit brings with it is not so present here and because it is a lighter and not so distinctive fragrance, I can well understand that it doesn't find much approval, especially if you like the EdT.
But fragrances are subjective and I personally am totally enthusiastic about this fragrance. Not only because it smells like it does, but also because it reminds me of my childhood days and triggers a feeling of light-heartedness.
6.0 8.0 7.0 3.0/10

StarA1
The diluted version of the old famous Fahrenheit
This fragrance is the diluted version of the old Fahrenheit
Those who do not like the old version of Fahrenheit will love this version.
This version of fragrance is unobtrusive easily accepted by the person Suitable for most periods of the day, whether night or day ... Suitable for the summer and autumn season.
Personal note: Fahrenheit always reminds me of autumn season
The top notes of the fragrance is rich in fresh citrus aromas
The middle notes Rich in floral aromas and French violet especially
The base notes a copy of the famous old Fahrenheit.
That means you'll get a summer version of Fahrenheit
Scent: samiliar to old version in another meaning 8/10
Longevity: Pretty good
The sillage of Fragrance is good considering it is a cologne
Conclusion: If you like the famous old Fahrenheit but you can’t use it for its suffocating smell, you can use this diluted version of Fahrenheit.
9.0 5.0 7.0 7.5/10

summer Fahrenheit freshling
Congratulations - DIOR makes Cologne socially acceptable for young people.
- of intensity higher than the DIOR Homme Cologne
- unmistakable FAHRENHEIT family, but much milder (i.e.: typical leathery scent also represented here, but much milder. EdC dominated by mandarin and cedar)
- of course you have to cut back on the shelf life and sillage of a cologne. The Fahrenheit EdC doesn't have to hide there, though.
- Odour perceptible for 2-3 hours, on cold skin possibly longer
(enough to get a fresh Fahrenheit touch shortly before an appointment
- Fragrance for all ages
clear purchase recommendation for all who don't want to miss their beloved Fahrenheit in summer either

DavidBraz 15 months ago
Very fresh touch to the original DNA. My go to work scent in summer. For Fahreneit lovers who can´t stand the bold leather in hot days.
6.0
StarA1 16 months ago
Who does not like the original Fahrenheit ... to whom this diluted version of Fahrenheit
Summer fragrance with distinction
10.0

by YKem
by YKem

Popular Dior / Christian Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior / Christian Dior Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior J'adore (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior / Christian Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne (2013) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Poison (Esprit de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Dune (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior / Christian Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior / Christian Dior Pure Poison by Dior / Christian Dior Midnight Poison (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Miss Dior Chérie (2005) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior