Fahrenheit Cologne 2016

Fahrenheit Cologne by Dior
Fahrenheit Cologne is a perfume by Dior for men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Sicilian mandarin orange, Calabrian bergamot, Lemon, Aquatic notes, French violet, Indonesian patchouli, Nutmeg, Caraway, Haitian vetiver, Virginia cedar

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 25.11.2020.

Within reach
For me, Fahrenheit has always had a certain touch of nostalgia, because I come from a generation that knows the smell of childhood.
At that time I didn't know what the fragrance was called or what fragrances should be in general, I only knew that my parents wore them.
When I started to take an interest in fragrances myself, I inevitably came across Fahrenheit at some point and knew the first sprayer directly: "I've known that from before! I felt like I was in some kind of bubble.
After sniffing my way through the currently available Fahrenheit family (perfume, EdT and EdC, I haven't been around long enough for other Flankers) I got stuck with EdC. The scent that is in my memory is of course only a picture of my fantasy and so in the form as my thoughts draw it there is nowhere else, but Fahrenheit Cologne really comes close to me! I'm not saying that it's actually more similar to the 90s version than the current formulation or something like that, I don't have anything to compare with and I honestly wouldn't care, but it reminds me of what burned into my scent memory back then and it's really valuable to me.

The scent itself: In the top note I perceive above all a broad bouquet of citric notes in which the Fahrenheit DNA is integrated. After about 10-15 minutes the violet appears more clearly, accompanied by the cedar wood. The fresh and light feeling is not lost. I don't mind the missing leather note mentioned by the previous speaker, because I'm not a big friend of leather anyway.
After about three hours, the fragrance ends woody and the woody note remains on the skin for another two hours, but can only be smelt there immediately. Considering the fragrance concentration and the many citric notes, the durability is quite okay for me.
The weight/depth that the "standard" Fahrenheit brings with it is not so present here and because it is a lighter and not so distinctive fragrance, I can well understand that it doesn't find much approval, especially if you like the EdT.
But fragrances are subjective and I personally am totally enthusiastic about this fragrance. Not only because it smells like it does, but also because it reminds me of my childhood days and triggers a feeling of light-heartedness.

StarA1
The diluted version of the old famous Fahrenheit
This fragrance is the diluted version of the old Fahrenheit
Those who do not like the old version of Fahrenheit will love this version.
This version of fragrance is unobtrusive easily accepted by the person Suitable for most periods of the day, whether night or day ... Suitable for the summer and autumn season.
Personal note: Fahrenheit always reminds me of autumn season
The top notes of the fragrance is rich in fresh citrus aromas
The middle notes Rich in floral aromas and French violet especially
The base notes a copy of the famous old Fahrenheit.
That means you'll get a summer version of Fahrenheit
Scent: samiliar to old version in another meaning 8/10
Longevity: Pretty good
The sillage of Fragrance is good considering it is a cologne
Conclusion: If you like the famous old Fahrenheit but you can’t use it for its suffocating smell, you can use this diluted version of Fahrenheit.
summer Fahrenheit freshling
Congratulations - DIOR makes Cologne socially acceptable for young people.
- of intensity higher than the DIOR Homme Cologne
- unmistakable FAHRENHEIT family, but much milder (i.e.: typical leathery scent also represented here, but much milder. EdC dominated by mandarin and cedar)
- of course you have to cut back on the shelf life and sillage of a cologne. The Fahrenheit EdC doesn't have to hide there, though.
- Odour perceptible for 2-3 hours, on cold skin possibly longer
(enough to get a fresh Fahrenheit touch shortly before an appointment
- Fragrance for all ages
clear purchase recommendation for all who don't want to miss their beloved Fahrenheit in summer either

BertolucciKBertolucciK 22 days ago
Nice freshie for hot days. It starts with a nice bergamot and a touch of orange. Then it becomes more green and sweet. Violet and vetiver.
DavidBrazDavidBraz 2 years ago
Very fresh touch to the original DNA. My go to work scent in summer. For Fahreneit lovers who can´t stand the bold leather in hot days.
StarA1StarA1 2 years ago
Who does not like the original Fahrenheit ... to whom this diluted version of Fahrenheit
Summer fragrance with distinction
JavijabsJavijabs 4 years ago
What a masterpiece!

by Tacmaxx
by Tacmaxx
by YKem
by YKem

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior