Fahrenheit (1988) Eau de Toilette

Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior
Bottle Design: Marie-Christine de Sayn-Wittgenstein
Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) (Dior / Christian Dior)

Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for men and was released in 1988. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Chamomile, Lavender, Mandarin, Mace, Hawthorn, Cedar, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Violet leaf, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Leather, Musk, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.01.2019

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Petrol sniffer
It was in the summer of 1990 when my father had been given Fahrenheit by my big brother for his birthday, I loved it from the first sniff ! This petrol vibe in a men's perfume fascinated me ! My father, who quickly returned to Azzaro, left this masterpiece with a slight contempt. This was my chance, I thought! I used it then just in primary school alternately with my Old Spice :D my primary school teacher might have loved me because of my penchant for very masculine scents :D since this bottle was empty in 1995 then none followed until I started 2018 with my passion for scents properly! The current version (my batch is from 2018) smells exactly like I had it in my memory, so a strict fuel note when spraying on durability 8 hours in moderate weather in summer makes it sometimes half limp. This re-formulation is really good have no desire for more or a vintage bottle! Every time I wore Fahrenheit in public this year I was asked at least 1 time whether it is Fahrenheit and that it smells so good and for some women Fahrenheit is still very attractive today! Fahrenheit forever!
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
Fahrenheit - Christian Dior
30 years since its release, my video review is specifically about my 2015 bottle and including my early impressions of a vintage I owned in the early 90s

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Son of the late '80es (with a gentle heart)
Rich, complex, almost weird, but irresistible: this is to me Fahrenheit by Dior, a typical son of the late Eighties. Its name is the same of the inventor of the famous thermic scale and the warm coulours of the bottle suggest something burning
I discovered this incredible scent when I was only 14 and my cousin's boyfriend usually worre this perfume: when i decided to ask him the name of his perfume He said : "It's Fahrenheit by Dior!"
Immediately I searched for this perfume because I smelled in it something unusual flr a masculin fragrance, although I didn't know what it could be, and I was too attracted. What a surprise when i discovered that my cousin gave me as a birthday gift a little bottle of this scent!
After may years, when I began to be interested in perfumes , essences and olfactive pyramids, I finally discovered what was the "secret ingredient" of this scent which made me go out of my head. the violet leaf note!
Today I had the same good vibrations smelling on the mouillette and on my skin too this composition at my favourite drugstore: first of all, I smelled the citrusy-aromatic opening accord, then my favourite note arrived to my nose : gentle, vibrant, accompanied by a choir of flowery notes and spices. At the base, a wonderful and warm leather note made more interesting by the amber touch and a good balanced patchouli note, not too earthy.
The sillage is wonderful, as well as the longevity, although the price is high (don't forget that we're talking about a Dior's creation), but the composition nowadays too seems (at least to me) the same of the original version .
I think that the atout of this scent is its quite "feminine"heart well harmonised with the other traditional and more masculin notes. Anyway, it reamins to me a must have in a perfumes collection and it could be worn by women too, to dare with irony and a touch of malice.
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
No EDT, no EDP but Dior Fahrenheit PED (Performance Enhancing Fragrance)
You can only improve performance where there is performance. The fragrance is not a self-runner, it wants to work with you and needs the right mental setting of the wearer. If that's true, this scent drives you forward like doped! Since one should not drive however constantly in the red speed range, this is also no everyday fuel.

If you press the Snooze button eight times in the morning on your alarm clock and just don't get into gear with your Monday mood, you don't need to apply Fahrenheit at all.

You get up motivated and full of energy at 4:30 in the morning. After the morning exercise you slip into your all black outfit freshly showered and say to yourself full of productivity: "Today I'll get down to it! Then give yourself two or three sprays of Fahrenheit and you'll notice with the first scent that your engine is at operating temperature.
It's a long day ahead of you, but you know the durability of the fragrance won't let you down.

The key word is confidence. The scent smells like a determined leader who is not afraid to get his hands dirty. A rich fragrance process that develops great on the skin and depending on skin temperature pulsating scents from the body emitted. One is partly surprised from day to day and discovers new scents.
Fahrenheit can be wild, animalistic and full of testosterone. Modern, clean and noble like leather. Seductive and flowery sweet. And the whole thing is full of perseverance. Simply a timeless machine this fragrance.

If one supports with doping substances, then it is recommended to do this with 25+, if the person is fully grown and self reflective enough.
Compliments come rather from more mature ladies who also know what they want.

If you think evil now, you will see a blunt narcissist as carrier ;)
Dior Fahrenheit is a multi-dimensional fragrance for people who feel comfortable in their skin. With this complexity it enables the development of a multi-dimensional character.

Good ride with Fahrenheit
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
When I learned to sit still on the plane
The eighties: that was for me during the holidays the time of city trips with my parents. London, Amsterdam, Paris... later long distance. At that time flying was a little more expensive than today, but we were part of the group of standby passengers: checking in on time, arriving at the gate even more punctually. You were not allowed on board until all passengers had boarded. Then it was the turn of the Staff and his family. Therefore we could be assigned 'First Class' or a Jumpseat. For me as a child, the latter was of course not a problem. In case of doubt, a glance at the seniority of the employee could decide on the flight and thus the trip. It was not uncommon for it to remain exciting whether we even flew with them and it was not uncommon for there to be intrigues between the employees of the aviation company.

Breakthrough, vibrating waiting at the gate. The thought always present, how the thing with the suitcases ends - these have already been loaded into the plane.

-In this situation no other fragrance fitted better than Fahrenheit; omnipresent with my father.
Of course, the properties of chamomile such as 'soothing' or 'relaxing' in this fragrance need to be thoroughly reconsidered. Here camomile and lavender dominate in an unmistakable way. Primed, among other ingredients, by the very sharp and headstrong Vetiver. A fragrance of high tension and straightforwardness.

Fahrenheit made history. Even though he is not one of the ancestors, he is still a classic and absolutely unmistakable. He's unique. Camomile and lavender, both components of many feel-good fragrances, are so unmistakably integrated here with the austerity of vetiver and leather.
He's a big one. He has conveyed a zeitgeist of the end of the 80s. Back then in a very new way.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 3.5/10
How do I tell my community?
Hello,

i would like to welcome you to today's Creative Course. The best thing is to introduce yourself and say why you are participating ... Start right away, please.

"Najut, then womama ... so, Tachchen ersma, ick bin dr Manni, ... and mene Jötterjattin ment, nu is end withn dependencies, ick sollmawat do creative things. Well, this is binick."

"Well, that's a big reason... Hash'dn at home niksch to dua? Keu Häuschle, where you can go out in it? So sagamaaa ...."

"Listen, treasure knot, will you introduce yourself, or spaad you by your name? Nixfürunjut, ... jestattn, I'm in the office and I'm in the office because I'm the boss mint, I'm supposed to be in the job."
"Aleksandra, and away lies Depresschion ..."

"Na dettisjiud, orijinal schwäbisch, or jeet det noch ausführlicha?"

But please dear participants, we are not here to argue, but to be creative.

"... yes, then I'll say it again, you're not going to catch a mung jefalle!"

Who, ... I?

"Well, who else? I b'st'mmt net..."

Well, actually creativity has always been my strength, but recently I joined a community and ... there are a lot of creative people, especially this Schoork.

"Un?"

Well, he's got a great story every time he puts his perfume comments into. Fully creative, and since then ..., I simply don't have the words, and I would like to hide out most of all.

"So desch with 'm V'rkriescha, desch kenni ... "

"... ick glob ick spider. 'N Creative who is kener!"

"Five Kölsch andat klapp rader ... jokes ...but why do you do that more often than not? Try it again! ... Gezz ... hau russ ming Jung, ... be loose and creative dabey."

Well, I don't know. Here? In front of them?
"Yeah, sure dat !"

All right ... um um, so ... umm ... this Fahrenheit, who ... he smells so ... uninhibitedly like gasoline, ... that I could just as well tap the next pit stop myself and tap the artery.

"...sorry, but det wajanu allet others than creative!"

I'm telling you, I can't do it.

"Oh watt, just try it again, best with ten Kölsch, that's always jutjejange!"

No, thanks.

"...and where can I get my money back?"

P.S. This Schoork style commi is a tribute to his creativity, which seems to be an infinite pool of ideas and has made us laugh so often for several months now. Thanks for that, and no, there are no Schoorks next to you ;-) Because in reality this "creative contribution" is just another variant of the Verriss camouflage discussed in my latest blog ;-) "How do I tell my community? (Part1)" That's why I took the liberty of publishing this Kommi as a continuation blog for those not interested in Fahrenheit.

P.P.S. translations of the dialects used are included in the course fee and can be requested at any time.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
The classic
This scent evokes memories from the past and is the scent of the eighties, early nineties. It's still possible today, but it doesn't have to be
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Fire walk with me...
...yes a little reference with Twin Peaks. It was at pick in same time when Lynch throw us that mystic and so different episodes from other sitcoms. For me there are similarity, it was bold, interesting, and have your 100 % attention.
It is also full understandable why someone hate this smell because it is one of hate or love smells, but I do not think that anybody can be straight line with it.
Even now this fragrance (nevertheless it was weaken from original), is pure fire, and when you think designer scent I can bet in top 5 what-smell-you-imagine-with-leather-jacket. And if I look now to main straight designer perfumes it again have superiority to be bold and not even a close infantile smell which new modern masculine fragrance have.
For me I like to wear on evening and special dates, but really it can be (if that person can endure), wear everyday, even for work (with less over spray), and you will be different and sure be noticed in positive way.
I do not have luck to taste original late 80s and early 90s because i was too young, but now for sure it can endure to 8 hours which is ok. Ofc, silage first 2-3 hours is great, after linear come down to skin, but it is not light skin scent even then.
For now this is my signature, because every time it take me to that journey with fire, red curtain and mesmerizing feeling.

I think Fahrenheit used to be great.... on me!!!
This is my first comment, please forgive me. At Douglas, a long time ago, when this fragrance was launched, I got a rehearsal. I used it, not knowing it was a men's scent. I loved the scent on me. My jaw fell down when I couldn't find any women's fragrances on Dior's shelves and a consultant sent me to the men's fragrances (even more manageable at that time). I bought a bottle and I liked to use it. Until the fragrance then became too "popular", and every man felt whether young or old smelled of it. Today, when the hype is over again, I still use Fahrenheit sometimes in winter, layered with rose...
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
The young savages...
we weren't just students. But this scent has done the rest. At that time a roommate had a bottle on which we poor students were allowed to serve us before every party night. And so it came that in the beginning of the 20's we mostly pulled a huge Fahrenheit cloud behind us in packs of 5. And so this harsh and dark classic was chosen as our definitive club fragrance. We felt more masculine, more mature and more sublime. Ideal conditions for a successful celebration night. Now I wear it mostly in winter. Every time I put it on, memories of wild and drunken nights come up. But now the scent has changed together with me. He, too, has matured and repelled his horns. A kind of Rolling Stone of the present...
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Strong character, very masculine masterpiece
First of all, I have to make it quite clear: I don't know previous versions of this perfume, so I can't judge whether it was stronger or better. I've been a fan of the Fahrenheit series for several months and already have the perfume and the cologne. Fact for me is one thing: This is one of the most sophisticated and eye-catching fragrances for men. Certainly not everyone's taste, but often heard descriptions like "smelling like the gas station attendant", "car mechatronics smell" or the like do the smell wrong. The leather base note is omnipresent. The citric top note may also be briefly added at the beginning. Keeps on cold and warm skin for up to half a day. What else can you expect from an EdT? That's as good as it gets! If according to the descriptions the scent is supposed to have been more intense in the past, then it must have knocked people down by the dozen. Anyway, now he's reached perfection. The Sillage is still stunning. Therefore apply sparingly! Due to the tannin leather note certainly not suitable for every occasion.
Merci DIOR. Thumbs up.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 3.5/10
Horrible scent
Very cheap smell, i tried it many times and every single time i feel like vomiting, unbearable dry down, it has great longevity and it has its own fans but for me this is HUGE PASS.
jtd
Fahrenheit
Fahrenheit hit in 1988 and was an instantaneous commercial success. It was a bold scent, innovative in concept and execution and was immediately recognizable as something new. It might have been developed using the framework of the fougère, but unlike the other massive launch of the year, Cool Water, it bore little resemblance to the genre. Fahrenheit’s infamous gasoline note gave it an edginess that separated it from other masculine fragrances. 1988 was effectively pre-niche and unorthodox perfumes were rare. Dior bet that there was an unmet demand for a fragrance that didn’t play by the ‘normal’ rules of scent. The combination of gasoline and dehydrated sweetness gave Fahrenheit a deliberately synthetic appearance and distanced it from the fougères and woody chypres that were still the norm for masculine fragrances. The olfactory image of gasoline is convincing. The dryness of woods and the coolness of the violet leaf suggest volatility, like drops of gasoline evaporating from your skin.

To Dior’s credit, they didn’t simply take a traditional perfume and dress it out with ‘avant-garde’ images and a trendy ad campaign. They created a straight-up oddball that didn’t fit easily into existing categories. What’s interesting, though, is that while Fahrenheit was groundbreaking, it wasn’t without precedent. Dior seem to have learned from a few great masculine fragrances of the prior dozen years. The pressurized hiss of violet leaf is a nod to Grey Flannel and the aggressively dry woods are reminiscent of Antaeus. The last piece in the puzzle comes from perfumer Jean-louis Sieuzac himself. Two years before he co-authored Fahrenheit for Dior, Sieuzac composed Hermès Bel Ami, a sumptuous leather chypre with a noticeable whiff of gasoline. He isolated the gasoline note and amplified it to form the basis of Fahrenheit.

Fahrenheit juggled offbeat style and mainstream PR and production streams with remarkable success. Take a look at a network sit-com or an action movie from 1988. Or a fashion magazine. Listen to some 1988 pop music. Most of it doesn’t hold up very well. (see above.) Fahrenheit on the other hand might come off as era-specific, but not dated. It has survived reformulation, the vagaries of trend and an increasingly competitive market yet remains distinctive.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
art of perfume
the best perfume that i ever had
this is a part of perfume history , every one who care about fragrances should try it.
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 5.0/10
A friend I've never missed...
Back in 1988 I was a poor student, and for your information, while the noun is long gone, the adjective still remains. So when I managed to save enough money and buy a gorgeous heavy woolen jacket, I was more than happy to take a long walk downtown and enjoy its comfort, warmth and quality. It was a couple of days before Christmas, and along with a blissful pixie who pretended to be my human girlfriend, we thought it would be a good idea to test some fragrances, and perhaps get a couple of free miniatures. I have to clarify to younger readers that back then most perfume samples were miniature bottles, and not the bland plain vials that they are nowadays. Truth be told, I was looking forward to return home and spray my new jacket with a generous dose of Davidoff by Davidoff, and turn it into my signature jacket soused in my then signature perfume. But what harm could a little window shopping do? So, I, armed with a brand new '80s jacket (which would be thought a curio today) and she, armed with the obligatory '80s perm, headed for the cosmetics stores.
Grave mistake...
A sales assistant who was lurking by the door and surely was a faster shooter than Billy the Kid, managed to shoot three huge sprays of something that nearly knocked me off my feet on my jacket, in less than a second. If she was holding a gun instead of a huge bottle of the most potent and fresh Fahrenheit ever imagined in her hands, I'd be dead before hitting the ground. And I have no doubts that had I tried to duck her attack, she wouldn't hesitate to spray me square in the face, if it had come her way.
I shook the impulse to strangle the harpy on the spot and search for a dry cleaner in the next 20 seconds, and proceeded with our perfume testing.
And then the horror begun...
For the next four months or so, every time I'd put my jacket on, I smelled like someone who was working in a car repair shop or a gas station, although if this was the case, I would be the swankest car repair shop or gas station employee ever.
And to add insult to injury, can you imagine what were the only miniatures that we were given in the end? Yeah, you got it right...
...
Fahrenheit is a heavy scent. A very heavy scent. And of course I'm not talking about its potence in aromatic terms only. Even though it's a prolific scorer in the fields of sillage and longevity (the vintage one at least), it's mainly a very serious player in the field that produces legend material.
I have to admit that Fahrenheit is an incomprehensible scent to me.
Peppery notes, but no pepper! Perhaps it's a dirty trick played by some strange reaction between leather and nutmeg. Since I can't point at any other notes and consider them the culprits for this elusive accord, these two have to be the ones responsible.
And then there's this strange, unique and unequalled (but not necessarily nice) accord, which I'm completely incompetent to decipher and therefore to describe it. Not in an satisfying degree at least.
But perhaps it's worth giving it a try.
Since my nose is no big deal, I rarely talk about notes in my reviews. However, Fahrenheit has kept me wondering since 1988 about this "What the hell am I smelling here Christian?" stuff.
The fragrance has three hesperidic notes (Is "hesperidic" a valid word? Internet has not decided yet, so I apologise in advance for the possible barbarism.)
Well, I don't smell them.
It also has five sweet flowery notes.
I don't smell them either.
So, according to their absence of prominence, none of this eight notes is directly responsible for Fahrenheit's distinctive and unforgettable drydown.
So what is it?
I say that it smells like gasoline soaked sandalwood, that someone was crazy enough to set it on fire, and then put the cinders in the inside pocket of an old leather jacket, which he then wears after the gym and without showering first.
And before extolling my imagination... I've done it...
But it just made the whole thing even trickier, because it added a slight cummin note, and cummin is not included in the scent's pyramid. So, what I finally got with my "analysis" was a hint of something that shouldn't be there at all. Very helping...
I could also say that it smells the way some old taxis used to smell back in the '70s, but maybe my mind is playing tricks, trying to place the leather and diesel/gasoline/kerosene/motor oil notes to a matching vessel. However, I can see some connection here, since I believe that if we ask ten people how the inside of a brand new or a very old car smells like, five of them will say that it smells of leather, the other five that it smells of fuel, and all ten of them that it smells of Fahrenheit.
But maybe it's these very same oddities about it, which render Fahrenheit one of the few instantly recognizable fragrances in my book.
I have no idea how the current formulation smells like, and to be honest I don't care. I don't love and I don't hate Fahrenheit. For me it's a perfect example of uniqueness and an unparalleled specimen of aweless perfumery, but I'm still unable to decide whether this example is a paragon or a byword, and whether Fahrenheit's universe and mine are any parallel at all. But my personal likings have nothing to do with the objective stature of the fragrance. Fahrenheit has become a cornerstone and a legend over the years, and it doesn't give a damn if I like it or not. It's just there, too busy being itself.
Masterpiece
Masterpiece.

One of the best perfumes in history. Now maybe it was vulgar because everyone knows it and everyone has ever used in his life.

Masterpiece
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 10.0/10
Timeless Classic
In 1988 Dior decided to break the mould in terms of men's fragrances and decided to go in a different direction, by turning the established system on it's head. What they managed to create was something entirely unique (even today). They succeeded in creating a truly remarkable and very masculine floral (by using violet, nutmeg, carnation, and a lot of leather).

The result? Something which smells beautifully modern even today. In a word - timeless.

I believe that years later Dior would turn the world of male perfumes on it's head for a second time (with their metrosexual floral leather release 'Dior Homme'). However for many people, this is considered their best masculine and I think it's one of the most unique designer masculine fragrances ever created.

Instead of the Leather-Iris combination used in Dior Homme, here it's Leather and Violet, a pairing which gives off what many people term "sweet motor oil".

Before actually wearing this on my skin, I tried the luxury 'soap' of this for years, never finally wearing the fragrance itself until now. To me this can't be categorised purely by a "gasoline" smell (and I happen to like the smell of petrol). To me, this fragrance smells like an incredibly clean version of petroleum. Imagine a mechanic who after working a long day with the car grease and motor oil, then decided to take a really good bath or shower with luxury, high-quality soap. After he's finished, he smells clean and fragrant, but the original petrol note is under all the soap, and because of this, now starts to smell "clean" as well. Of course this is also a perfectly blended fragrance, and you'll struggle to put your finger on why exactly this smells as good as it does. The combination of violet leaf, leather, nutmeg, musk, geranium, lavender and carnation makes this extremely masculine. However it could be worn very well by a woman because it's also sweet at the same time. It's addictive!

I think the marketing concept of Fahrenheit was a perfume of contrasts. Specifically Hot and Cold, or "Fire and Ice". Fahrenheit is a measurement of temperature, and as a result applies to burning, boiling heat and also icy cold. As an olfactory sensation, Fahrenheit straddles the line between these two extremes, and does it beautifully.

I will say that this smells just as modern as it ever did 25 years ago, and could easily be released today and go on to be a number one hit. It's unique, nothing out there smells like it. It's not like Cool Water (also released in 1988), which went on to spawn the aquatic craze of the 1990's, and as a result is starting to smell a little dated by today's standards.

This has lost none of it's originality. It is well worth it's reputation. I believe that it can be worn by almost anyone and in any season. It needs no introduction. It is what it is (even in our time)... original, unique, & unmistakably beautiful!
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 9.0/10
Unique and masculine
I don't know what formulation i have (i purchased in 2011 aprox). It's a nice, manly, strong and unsual scent.

PROS:
- It's a classic.
- Very different (in a good way) to the other fragrances.
- Projects and last a lot.
- Masculine

CONS:
- If over apply, can offend to somebody

For me, it's a must have. Definitly worth the try.

Regards.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 7.0/10
Iconic!
Surely there isnt much left to say about this classic scent.

Despite of it's composition, i can detect mostly violet and leather here.

Actually it's watered down if compared to vintage version.

This is an iconic fragrance and a must have for any fragrance lover.

Big thumbs up for vintage version and just okay for the actual version.

Updated January 2014
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 8.0/10
Nothing Else Quite Like It...
Count me in the love camp for vintage Fahrenheit. I do get the violet driven gasoline note mentioned by others, but to me that is just fine, as I like that smell. I also get leather and woody cedar. The bottom line is this scent is a classic and entirely unique. Somewhat difficult to wear publicly, but highly enjoyable and noteworthy for it's distinctiveness and innovation. 4 to 4.5 stars out of 5.

Mike1337 26 days ago
The burnt wood actually does smell like petrol+1
Jazzy76 52 days ago
Its atout is the unmistakable violet leaf touch: a gentle and quite Feminine note in a rich and complex masculin very sexy composition+1
Scent 8.0
AmberScent 93 days ago
An odd scent with fuel and pepper accords but without notes for it. It belongs to my "dislike" group. I wonder why so many people praise it.+1
Scent 5.0
DavidBraz 129 days ago
Masculine with a strong leather. Can be cloying in the dry down it you apply to much. People recognize it easily. Not a complimment getter+1
Bottle 8.0
Longevity 9.0
Scent 8.0
Carlitos01 10 months ago
I love this scent 15 minutes after spraying. The initial gasoline gasoline accord makes me puke. I rate 0 in the top notes and 10 elsewhere.+1
Scent 7.5
Moenti 11 months ago
You can love a milestone, you can hate a milestone... the milestone doesn't care.+4
Longevity 10.0
Scent 10.0
Fqjcior 13 months ago
A masterpiece and a game changer. One of a few really great perfumes in history. Timeless classic. A work of courage and genius. A winner.+3
Bottle 10.0