Fahrenheit (1988)Eau de Toilette

Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior
Bottle Design Marie-Christine de Sayn-Wittgenstein

Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for men and was released in 1988. The scent is woody-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Chamomile, Lavender, Mandarin, Mace, Hawthorn, Cedar, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Violet leaf, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Leather, Musk, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.03.2020.

10.0 6.0 7.0 3.0/10

Not for me
Man, this smells like vaseline. I heard about the gasoline accord but never imagined it literally smells like a petroleum station. I wish I can appreciate this masterpiece but I really can't stand it.
10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Gasoline station
First of all, this is a masterpiece.
I felt in love with this beauty the first day I smelled it. It was in 2015, when I started my fragrance journey. This one utilise Violet leaf in a way that it feels like it is burning on gasoline. This fragrance was created by the genius Jean-Louis Sieuzac (who created 2 years before, one of the best leather scents of all time - BelAmi). There is a rumour that Michel Almairac helped him with this one. Nonetheless, it is a beautiful sexy Violet. I have a 2002 bottle and it is different from the newer bottles, which I had too. It starts off very green and gasoline-like. It turns more woodier as time goes by. Nutmeg is very strong but I smell more nutmeg on the newer versions, actually. There's some florals too, just to harmonize this almost boozy concoction. It's super unique and very masculine but I don't find it mature at all. I could live only with this fragrance and would be fine to me. The newer batches don't have great performance but it's still good and overall it's a relevant fragrance and a must have! A masterpiece with a unique vibe.

5/5
7.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Smellavision
Gentler than I remember...
I remember trying the original back in the early nineties - a killer bomb of gasoline and petrol in the midst of the soon-to-come unisex as well as fresh & clean male perfume market.

Though not to my liking then, I have always admired Fahrenheit for being the game changer it was. My curiosity got the best of me and now twentyfive years later I had to try it again.

Not as harsh as I remember it - this could of course be due to my ageing or due to reformulation - but the gasoline opening does not seem to be as vile, yet distinctly the (TM) of Fahrenheit.
The middle part and drydown is actually quite nice, too bad I never got to this part in the early years, as I frantically scrubbed it off. Leather, stunning violet leaves and smoky vetiver, really nice.

I respect it and those who wear it - it's just not for me.
5.0 7.5 7.5 10.0/10

Souhsza
Piss corner at the tank in midsummer
Alarm!

Was happy that my son was able to choose one of the scent samples smelled at home that represented him well after a few rehearsals. Wanted to give him his first real eau de toilette for Christmas. So a big deal!

Yesterday I got a splash on my wrist when I went to the perfumery. What a shock! The current reformulation smells like this to me:

In July, 15 construction workers are to tear up the road at the petrol station at a traffic junction. The boss had a falling-out with the Dixiklo company. The construction workers have to make do. You'll find a corner next to the gas station.

Today is asphalt day. It's 40 degrees. Someone's leaking gas at the gas station. I have to go to the piss corner, which has been in use for three weeks now and is busy. And that's exactly where I perceive the smell that the new Fahrenheit triggers on my skin: urine, tar, petrol, exhaust fumes and the whole thing tripled in intensity, just like in heat, but clearly dominated by the urine smell.

What the fuck are you doing? It's a bad joke. An alternative way to say goodbye to the market. An unsuccessful attempt to put another one on the gasoline smell?!

If it's the same with my son, it won't lead to success with women. Dirt I get melancholic and long for you.

I am now glad that I did not buy the 100 ml bottle, but only the smaller 50 ml bottle.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Swcar
Full throttle and oily hands into the weekend
I've known that scent since I was a kid.
when I was 18 and just training as a mechanic, I bought it. When going away I usually wore a leather jacket and underneath a hip sweater ... so were the early 2000s ..
He fitted like Arch on bucket to me ... because once as a mechanic the oily and gasoline smell never completely gets away, this perfume brings a perfect symbiosis together. Anyone who has ever come into contact with fuel and oil knows that despite mega scrubbing ... Sand soap and co still leaves a slight nuance on the skin... that's why Fahrenheit fits so well.
With the scent I got to know my first long relationship ... exactly after such a situation.
Screwed with the buddies and in the evening we went to the discotheque. "Ins Steffi" was the order of the day on Fridays.

Now back to the scent !
I'm lucky to have about 500ml of vintage version with old lid and about 250ml of 2018 version which is not close to the vintage version except for the strong petroleum note and slightly weakened Patchouli Aura. The 2019 has a more fruity mandarin .. is also ok, but shows the nose quite clearly the mechanic has now been adapted to modern times and become a mechatronics technician.
Since I stand on old cars, I like to wear mega the Ur version ... but also Retrostyle comes very well ... the 2018 version ...
But the mega Patchouli Aura that fills the room with its metallic petroleum vibe is simply best only in the vintage version
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

My husband wore Fahrenheit
First of all, Fahrenheit was and is, especially in the reformulated version, probably always a very controversially discussed fragrance.
Man, but also woman hates or loves him. Then as now. At least that's my personal impression.

I associate Fahrenheit with getting to know my husband, the early phase of being in love, the time in which a stable relationship developed and eventually led to marriage.
We met in 1989, a year after Fahrenheit came out. Although my husband probably only used one bottle and turned out to be more of a muffle, apart from deodorant and aftershave, I associate Fahrenheit with my husband. Then as now, and although this memory of fragrance dates back decades, the smell in my nose is so real when I think of the name Fahrenheit.
This fact alone, this absolute unmistakability, is for me personally a characteristic of a milestone. Whether someone loves or hates this milestone.

Do I remember it wrong because I associate this fragrance so much with my husband at this time ?
Personally, I can't understand reading statements that say you smelled Fahrenheit on every corner at the time ?

I perceived Fahrenheit in my husband at the time as being extremely unusual and individual. What at that time, with a whole series of very distinctive fragrances (in contrast to today), but already an amazing perception might have been.
Many people mention a petrol note as a very characteristic fragrance component. Was that what made Fahrenheit seem so revolutionary and innovative ?

In retrospect, does it seem very strange to me that Fahrenheit had already been a kind of mainstream and fashion fragrance in 1989? Even in all the years that followed, I never noticed men scented with Fahrenheit. And this despite the fact that I worked in a big city for decades. Is there something wrong with me?
Be that as it may, only last year I experienced a "Dutflashback" for the first time after decades. Triggered by a man passing me on the street in a pedestrian zone.

I tell you, unbelievable what such a "Duftflashback" triggers in the emotional cosmos and personal memories within seconds.
I would have loved to run after this man to find out how much he has of what I associate with my husband and Fahrenheit. Total crazy !!

Now I got five vintage scent samples of Fahrenheit a 2 ml from the ebay seller of my confidence, which are also certainly not tilted.
They will be under the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve as little goodies for my husband and my two sons (at least one son is interested in fragrances).

I wonder if my husband will rediscover his love for Fahrenheit. But also curious about the small "scent discussion" of the generations.

I like Fahrenheit, the vintage, anyway. Because of his distinctiveness and this burned-in memory of the getting to know phase with my husband. Even though he never used perfume after that.
10.0 8.0 7.0 10.0/10

The perfume...
Yeah, guys, what's great to say? It's Fahrenheit. The best and certainly one of the most successful perfumes ever created. The only drawback is that it doesn't come close to the original version anymore. This combination of petrol and leather is simply a poem. There are now alternatives that smell the same and in durability and Sillage are far better. Here Dior was to revert to tried and tested remedies.
10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

1. Love - Max Herre
"It's good to see you, Love, missed you < br /> I've almost forgotten what I like you to be like [...]
------Refrain----------------------------------------------------------------------
Glad you're back
We haven't seen each other for a long time
I knew someday you'd
i'm gonna have you standing at my door again"

One year before I was born - almost at the same time as myself - Fahrenheit from Dior saw the light of day. We didn't know about each other then. Didn't know we'd one day form a destiny community. Didn't know that we were meant for each other and would still separate in between. Everything began with my father. That siber-grey gentleman with a full beard who never wore a different fragrance than the one described here in praise. Even as a child I always watched him get ready in the morning and generously apply Fahrenheit at the end of this process. A fragrance as deep and sensual as its bottle suggests. A fragrance that immediately reminds me of my father's strong, protective hands, no matter what age I am. At the age of 16 I had to own it myself and so it happened that my first perfume became Fahrenheit from Dior. A fragrance, which admittedly does not fit directly to a 16. year old Bubi, but this spicy-woody freshness, this pure, deep in him appealed to me. He was therefore MY FIRST LOVE. But as it is in life, one emancipates oneself sometime from one's parents and also the 1st love does not last forever. So it happened that I also searched for more loved ones, some had a short affair and not everyone was allowed to stay with me for a longer time. Also Fahrenheit had to move out again with me or was not ordered again.

Some years of collecting went into the country, different scents were tried out.....and then...

As if sung by Max Herre, he stood at my door again. I have always remembered him, can never forget the first love and have returned to her. Inside, I'm sure I've always known. You don't appreciate what you have until you lose what you have. Max Herre must also be agreed on this point. And now that I see him on my shelf, I can say with pride and friends and almost with tears in my eyes: "It's good to see you, Love, I missed you!"

Yes, who have I fallen in love with? What kind of character drew me so endlessly into his spell?

Through his different character traits I can say: Lavender, violet and leather! They make up this fragrance, wear it and give it its spicy woody note. Nevertheless, for me it doesn't stop there, he brings a freshness with him that consists rather in his clarity. An autumnal freshness, as in a morning with hoarfrost, with first frost, where you can see the breath in the clear air. It also conveys a pleasant warmth, one feels sitting in the living room, at the heavy wooden table, looking at a blanket around the body and the fireplace. And all this is going to go on for a while. With me about 8-9 hours, whereby he at least 4 hours well protected! The ideal fragrance in autumn/winter and one that won't offend anyone. He likes it. It's pleasing.

In conclusion I can only say that the 1st love is not forgotten, it remains in you, lives on and either you return to it or you keep it in loving memory. My decision has brought Max Herre to the point and I can say full of joy:

"It's nice to have you back < br /> We haven't seen each other for a long time
I knew someday you'd
i'm gonna have you standing at my door again"

(Thank you Fahrenheit for taking me into the world of fragrances)
7.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Chronologie I - The Godfather
I've always had difficulties to find the words for describing the most beautiful of perfumes.

Overproduction in perfume industry resulted with hundreds of new perfume houses whose offer has already been seen. Too many leather and oud combinations made people smell like worn off russian counts and desert bedouins, and almond, coconut and vanilla are just waking nutritional scents.

Sadly, today one can rarely find a perfume which is strictly made for male or female. New directions are being formed in which undecided perfumes are preferred, so both males and females now smell the same. Just to be straight, I have nothing against this kind of perfumes, because many of them smell really nice and some of them I have in my collection, but first of all I'm an old school kind of guy and my opinion is that a perfume has to have a 'side'. However, as time goes by, and by judging by the offer, the expectations are low that a new perfume, that will impersonate either male or female, will emerge.

In rush of aggressive propaganda which puts niche production in forefront, Fahrenheit still firmly holds its place on top by its originality, beauty, quality and, the most important, masculinity. If there is a male perfume which holds the essence of a real masculine man, then this is the one. It is a cult perfume you can either love or hate, nothing in between, which gives you a feeling that the perfume chose you and not the other way around. It has been a bit 'damaged' by reformulations, but still it kept its style and recognizability.
8.0 7.0 5.0 10.0/10

My Allrounder
After a long back and forth I would like to dedicate my first comment to my current favourite fragrance: Fahrenheit.

Already as a young teenager, just when I always started to drizzle, this was one of my favorite fragrances, even if not intended for my age. I never bought it, why don't I know? It radiates an unbelievable maturity, you have to be ready for it and I guess it wasn't me back then. But many here claim that he is rather for Ü50 I do not understand, I find one can carry him also as a young man well.

A year ago, when I was looking for "something new", I got it. The fragrance has changed a lot, but unfortunately I have the feeling that it is not as durable as it used to be. But one thing has not changed: its diversity. Fahrenheit has many phases and I love them all.
He is an all-rounder, you can wear him at any time of the year and at almost any occasion and I love that too. When I apply it, it gives me a feeling of security, I feel masculine, self-confident and mature.

For me, Fahrenheit is definitely one of the best perfumes ever!

10.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Start a fire
If one day I glide over the Styx in Hades, "Fahrenheit" will certainly rise into my nose. Like the much quoted images of your life that appear before your mind's eye when you have lost the arm-wrestling against the Sensemann. Out of temporary carelessness or weakness, planned arbitrariness or simply the accidental passing away of your courage to live. The olfactory fragments of memories of formative experiences, especially loved or hated people, of the elemental force with which this fragrance appealed to my confused and hormonally shaken synapses at the end of the cursed eighties.

There was a revolt in me. Between deep sadness and inconceivable rage, at the mercy of a deadly cocktail of longing, hormonal fornication and impulsive disorientation, I experienced this Molotov cocktail of leather and petroleum as the fragrant example of antithesis par excellence. Here everything collapsed, went up in flames and formed something new in front of my young eyes. Something my father hated. The way he hated my music. And that was exactly what I wanted and longed for. The open and substantial conflict with everything that wanted to make me what I am today. Twin Peaks" flickered on the screen, while my heroes had something to say about special topics like "Black Celebration", "A forest" or "Romeo´s Distress" and caused a complete lack of understanding of my environment, because I was staggering through the wasteland of my North German homeland with eyes smeared with kajal and black clothes. From high to low, from love to disappointment, from friend to friend, from plan A to plan B.......always with this scent in their luggage, which would only later become the figurehead for suburban athletes.

Which, by the way, doesn't bother me to this day, since I've been able to experience all the classics of fragrance history in matching and less matching figures and had to appreciate "Fahrenheit" for its changeability. I actually feel it on some men as loud, proliferous and out of time. Others are almost arty and strangely bizarre. Almost bizarre and for others mercilessly romantic and warm. Dior´s Kassenschlager also offers similar flexibility with regard to the ideal weather conditions for its use. No other fragrance fits so well with everything that dear Peter can conjure up.

Surely this composition has lost some of its consistency and the revolutionary approach that made it so unique at the time is no longer so ubiquitous in a world with countless alternatives and a niche segment that floods the market with a dozen fragrances almost every day, but a test is still worth it. Despite all the reformulations, "Fahrenheit" is still one of the spearheads of modern men's fragrances, the impact of which cannot really be disputed. My personal taste has never been so deeply influenced by a fragrance as this juxtaposition of flowery aspects and this dark leather, this symbiosis of cool topping and warming and comforting base. "Fahrenheit" is a legacy of a time when commercial prospects and expectations have not yet completely overshadowed the creativity of creation. A relic, but also living proof of courage and daring. In many ways and today above all for the courage within you to stand for who you really are.
8.0 8.0 7.0 8.0/10

Norleans
Hardly still to be found
I grew up with Fahrenheit, at least almost. I, class of '79. Fahrenheit, class of '88.
My earliest perfume memories include Derringer (the one with the cool pistol motif on the bottle) and Diors Fahrenheit. My father liked to wear both at the time, but then he got stuck with Fahrenheit. Derringer is long since extinct and if you find a bottle in the net, the investment is very high and the danger to get an upset smell even higher.
I don't know if I'd recognize Derringer today either. It's a different story with Fahrenheit. In real life I haven't noticed this scent for a long time and meanwhile there are quite a lot of flankers and even the original....who knows.......reformulated....earlier better.....durability miserable..... etc. :-)
My father hasn't bought Fahrenheit in many years. He is well supplied with supplies by my mother (MFK Masculin Pluriel, Bottega Veneta pH, various TFs etc.). All good to very good scents, for me even much better than Fahrenheit. But not Fahrenheit and not my memories either.

This unbelievably flowery thing that I have always noticed here, this freshness! And these holidays, oh, these memories of great childhood. Just great. But for me it is still an unwearable scent in the original. I don't know, is it the chamomile? Is it the carnation or the violet leaf? This smell smells terrible on me. In addition it is aggravating that this smell will remain stored forever under my father, I can never "enjoy" it unbiasedly.
Clearly a (mainstream) classic of the new perfume era, a big one. But since I haven't smelled him in the wild for a very, very long time, I believe that he has had his great time behind him. And I think that's good.

Lover of this fragrance I would like to ask for forgiveness.

Thanks for reading.
9.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

JetonToni
The scent that reflects the "fragile" soul of a man.
It's windy, it's stormy. The Mariah Carey song Till The End Of Time sounds. This is how you can imagine this fragrance, this masterpiece by Dior. Fahrenheit perfectly reflects the soul of a man who loves the summer (because of the hay note, in this fragrance), because Fahrenheit is summer, rustic and cosy because of the hay note I have described.

On a windy autumn and winter day, the fragrance provides comfort and warmth through its balsamic note. Because Fahrenheit is (ice-)cold like the polar Antarctic and blazing like a fire at the same time. Depending on the season, the scent changes as well.

The main note in this fragrance is a hay note and a "lead note" reminiscent of aldehyde. I don't smell gasoline like some people say. Possibly a slightly herbaceous shimmering floral note. But the comparison with petrol is still interesting. Also a very nice leathery note shows up in the course.

If Fahrenheit were a song, it would be Till The End Of Time. The fragrance is soft on one side and lively on the other: Romantic, but still strong. Erotic, but not vulgar. Gentleman but no macho.
Fahrenheit is reminiscent of desert, but at the same time also reminiscent of Antarctica (where we again have the associations of heat and cold).
It reflects, as I said, the fragile soul of a man with a strong aura. After some time I smell a balsamic spicy honey note (or is it beeswax ?), which is hardly noticeable, but gives the scent a silky nuance.

The bottle in dark and reddish tones perfectly reproduces the fragrance. The Sillage and durability is very good (at least in the vintage version). My version is from the year 1992. Unfortunately this fragrance is also adapted to the spirit of the times and smells accordingly different, more relaxed than the old (much more intensive, pronounced) version. Durability is around 12 hours with large sillage on the Vintage version.

The old version is the better choice. My choice. My Fahrenheit. My statement!
The current Fahrenheit may have been stolen from me!
9.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

ScentSlave
I gotta roll back to the classics once in a while....
...and this is the first one I reach for; such a unique fragrance, even to this day. It’s so intense on the startup, and oh so sexy on the dry down... it SCREAMS “lets finish this in the bedroom”...

So HOT and fiery, is that spicy “petro-leather” dry down... and it leaves you, as the WEARER, ready to conquer... while leaving the one(s) you are going to conquer entangled in an intoxicated state of bliss... You HAVE to be CONFIDENT enough to pull it off; but if you are.... you will be the truest conquistador indeed.

For me it fades to skin scent quickly (within 2hours), but it’s rather spicy and loud in that skin scent phase, and like I said, it’s a VERY sexy, seductive aroma that resonates.
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.0/10

Great classic
It was in the 80's, we were young...fresh, carefree and above all carefree.

Yes, at that time when we still looked in the D&W Tuning catalogue for spoilers, rims and lightly dressed ladies.

We still had the D Mark,Commodore computers etc

That's when Fahrenheit was born!

I can still remember today that I was addressed several times on this smell positively.

Now, over 30 years later I sometimes still wear it and it comes so many memories

to the surface...from back when we were young and carefree in a good time!

I allow myself to spare you the description of the individual fragrances.

These have already been described very beautifully and excellently here.
6.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Woman catchers
Fahrenheit in its current version appeals to me today as much as it did when the fragrance and I were young. The spices in the head and heart notes combine with the tonka bean in the base to form a cosy warmth that captures me. The mandarin gives freshness at first spraying, and jasmine and lily of the valley bring in something playful, which arouses interest together with the spices. I'd like to sniff it out, dive in, explore it. Spices and mandarins - and yet it doesn't smell a bit Christmassy. Although I cannot imagine the smell in the hottest summer now also necessarily. Petrol? I don't smell it, but I know what the previous speaker means. I don't know which component is responsible for it, but that's what gives this fragrance a kick, makes it unique, headstrong and self-confident. Now as a woman I can only hope that its wearer keeps what the fragrance promises.
10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Petrol sniffer
It was in the summer of 1990 when my father had been given Fahrenheit by my big brother for his birthday, I loved it from the first sniff ! This petrol vibe in a men's perfume fascinated me ! My father, who quickly returned to Azzaro, left this masterpiece with a slight contempt. This was my chance, I thought! I used it then just in primary school alternately with my Old Spice :D my primary school teacher might have loved me because of my penchant for very masculine scents :D since this bottle was empty in 1995 then none followed until I started 2018 with my passion for scents properly! The current version (my batch is from 2018) smells exactly like I had it in my memory, so a strict fuel note when spraying on durability 8 hours in moderate weather in summer makes it sometimes half limp. This re-formulation is really good have no desire for more or a vintage bottle! Every time I wore Fahrenheit in public this year I was asked at least 1 time whether it is Fahrenheit and that it smells so good and for some women Fahrenheit is still very attractive today! Fahrenheit forever!
10.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Fahrenheit - Christian Dior
30 years since its release, my video review is specifically about my 2015 bottle and including my early impressions of a vintage I owned in the early 90s

7.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Jazzy76
Son of the late '80es (with a gentle heart)
Rich, complex, almost weird, but irresistible: this is to me Fahrenheit by Dior, a typical son of the late Eighties. Its name is the same of the inventor of the famous thermic scale and the warm coulours of the bottle suggest something burning
I discovered this incredible scent when I was only 14 and my cousin's boyfriend usually worre this perfume: when i decided to ask him the name of his perfume He said : "It's Fahrenheit by Dior!"
Immediately I searched for this perfume because I smelled in it something unusual flr a masculin fragrance, although I didn't know what it could be, and I was too attracted. What a surprise when i discovered that my cousin gave me as a birthday gift a little bottle of this scent!
After may years, when I began to be interested in perfumes , essences and olfactive pyramids, I finally discovered what was the "secret ingredient" of this scent which made me go out of my head. the violet leaf note!
Today I had the same good vibrations smelling on the mouillette and on my skin too this composition at my favourite drugstore: first of all, I smelled the citrusy-aromatic opening accord, then my favourite note arrived to my nose : gentle, vibrant, accompanied by a choir of flowery notes and spices. At the base, a wonderful and warm leather note made more interesting by the amber touch and a good balanced patchouli note, not too earthy.
The sillage is wonderful, as well as the longevity, although the price is high (don't forget that we're talking about a Dior's creation), but the composition nowadays too seems (at least to me) the same of the original version .
I think that the atout of this scent is its quite "feminine"heart well harmonised with the other traditional and more masculin notes. Anyway, it reamins to me a must have in a perfumes collection and it could be worn by women too, to dare with irony and a touch of malice.
9.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Heli23
No EDT, no EDP but Dior Fahrenheit PED (Performance Enhancing Fragrance)
You can only improve performance where there is performance. The fragrance is not a self-runner, it wants to work with you and needs the right mental setting of the wearer. If that's true, this scent drives you forward like doped! Since one should not drive however constantly in the red speed range, this is also no everyday fuel.

If you press the Snooze button eight times in the morning on your alarm clock and just don't get into gear with your Monday mood, you don't need to apply Fahrenheit at all.

You get up motivated and full of energy at 4:30 in the morning. After the morning exercise you slip into your all black outfit freshly showered and say to yourself full of productivity: "Today I'll get down to it! Then give yourself two or three sprays of Fahrenheit and you'll notice with the first scent that your engine is at operating temperature.
It's a long day ahead of you, but you know the durability of the fragrance won't let you down.

The key word is confidence. The scent smells like a determined leader who is not afraid to get his hands dirty. A rich fragrance process that develops great on the skin and depending on skin temperature pulsating scents from the body emitted. One is partly surprised from day to day and discovers new scents.
Fahrenheit can be wild, animalistic and full of testosterone. Modern, clean and noble like leather. Seductive and flowery sweet. And the whole thing is full of perseverance. Simply a timeless machine this fragrance.

If one supports with doping substances, then it is recommended to do this with 25+, if the person is fully grown and self reflective enough.
Compliments come rather from more mature ladies who also know what they want.

If you think evil now, you will see a blunt narcissist as carrier ;)
Dior Fahrenheit is a multi-dimensional fragrance for people who feel comfortable in their skin. With this complexity it enables the development of a multi-dimensional character.

Good ride with Fahrenheit

HubertG 38 days ago
Top 10 lifetime fragrances, classic but different, masterpiece from Dior.
NGL7 140 days ago
Black leather jacket and Chevy Camaro: " 'cos if you wanna run cool
If you wanna run cool, you got to run
On heavy, heavy fuel"+1
Polarrfox 7 months ago
You love it or You hate it. Nothing between this. Strong, spicy, masculine scent with lots of licquorice aroma. Parfum is much better.+1
Trucklady 10 months ago
I am amazed Jordan Peterson does not mention this to his fans. Solves any masculinity crisis.+1
6.0
9.0
Elysium 11 months ago
You either love it or hate it! The worlds' most contested cologne with its petrol vibe, so manly yet so womanly. I happen to adore it.+1
Oscarsh86 12 months ago
I have the vintage. It's stronger and longer lasting.+1
KingPin 13 months ago
Ultra classic that feels a bit dated.+1
Mike1337 15 months ago
The burnt wood actually does smell like petrol+1
Jazzy76 16 months ago
Its atout is the unmistakable violet leaf touch: a gentle and quite Feminine note in a rich and complex masculin very sexy composition+2
AmberScent 18 months ago
An odd scent with gasoline and pepper accords - violet leaf to blaim? It belongs to my dislike group. I wonder why so many people praise it.+2
5.0
DavidBraz 19 months ago
Masculine with a strong leather. Can be cloying in the dry down it you apply to much. People recognize it easily. Not a complimment getter+1
9.0
Carlitos01 2 years ago
I love this scent 15 minutes after spraying. The initial gasoline gasoline accord makes me puke. I rate 0 in the top notes and 10 elsewhere.+3
Moenti 2 years ago
You can love a milestone, you can hate a milestone... the milestone doesn't care.+4
Fqjcior 2 years ago
A masterpiece and a game changer. One of a few really great perfumes in history. Timeless classic. A work of courage and genius. A winner.+3
10.0

Von Zora inspiriert, vielen Dank!
by Scottie
Abendglut
by Rasierwasser
Für Fresh...ein bisschen Maskulin und ein bisschen Vintage Mercedes Benz 230 SL Pagode
by Kylesa
by Maxus
by Toreter
by Toreter

Popular Dior / Christian Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior / Christian Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior / Christian Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior / Christian Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior / Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior / Christian Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior / Christian Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior / Christian Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior