Fahrenheit (2014)Parfum

Fahrenheit (Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior

Fahrenheit (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Lemon, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesViolet leaf, Leather
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla absolute, Amber, Benzoin, Gaiac wood, Birch, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vetiver

Submitted by FRobXL, last update on 04.12.2019.

8.0 10.0 10.0 9.5/10

Leather jacket, full throttle ... Mechanic .. Fahrenheit
I've known that scent since I was a kid.
when I was 18 and just training as a mechanic, I bought it. When going away I usually wore a leather jacket and underneath a hip sweater ... so were the early 2000s ..
He fitted like Arch on bucket to me ... because once as a mechanic the oily and gasoline smell never completely gets away, this perfume brings a perfect symbiosis together. Anyone who has ever come into contact with fuel and oil knows that despite mega scrubbing ... Sand soap and co still leaves a slight nuance on the skin... that's why Fahrenheit fits so well.
With the scent I got to know my first long relationship ... exactly after such a situation.
Screwed with the buddies and in the evening we went to the discotheque. "Ins Steffi" was the order of the day on Fridays.

Now back to the scent !
I'm lucky to have about 500ml of vintage version with old lid and about 250ml of 2018 version which is not close to the vintage version except for the strong petroleum note and slightly weakened Patchouli Aura. The 2019 has a more fruity mandarin .. is also ok, but shows the nose quite clearly the mechanic has now been adapted to modern times and become a mechatronics technician.
Since I stand on old cars, I like to wear mega the Ur version ... but also Retrostyle comes very well ... the 2018 version ...
But the mega patchouli aura that fills the room with its metallic petroleum vibe is simply best in the vintage version

No Vanilli3?
Are you sure there's no vanilla? It can hardly be. Seems a little stupid to me. In any case, the fragrance lasts for many hours. Class Part.
Maybe my sense of smell is simply disturbed :)
8.0 9.0 8.0 8.0/10

DaveGahan101
The only mistake is his name!
Of course I would have preferred a stronger version of the Fahrenheit EDT (current version), but this will probably remain an unfulfilled dream. Or at least a "more full-bodied" or "rounder" edition of the EDT, would certainly have become a long runner.
I admit, I knew beforehand that he had nothing to do with the original scent, so of course I was not negatively surprised.
Because if you hide the name, you get a wonderful autumn and winter scent.
Of course you can smell the "famous" violets, just because I always associate violets with Fahrenheit. I did the same with Venice pour Homme, but I didn't succeed with Steampunk. What constituted the typical Fahrenheit has been clearly watered down here, the Aqua version is mixed with Fahrenheit32. Also a good portion of Absolute plays here. But the heart of the fragrance is clearly Myrre, which was used here green-spicy, minimally smoky and slightly vanilla-tipped. Similarly beautifully set in scene as with Armani's Myrrh Imperiale, which don't give much away in terms of quality.
The result is a wonderfully warm and enveloping fragrance that is nothing for Kelly Familiy fans, but a sensual and comfortable feeling.
No ultra-sweet gourmand, not sticky-sweet, but the gas station has had to close in the meantime.
The spirit, the soul of the original Fahrenheit, still floats lightly over it, but one must already smell exactly. If this is too little for you (understandable), you can take 1-2 sprayers from the EDT, then the whole thing tips into the masculine. But even without EDT-education, this is not a Blubberlutsch fragrance, because the vanilla does not appear as strong as I feared, dominates the fragrance at no time and still shows enough masculine edge.
Okay, I admit, besides the primordial Fahrenheit, many scents seem a little pink...
For me he's still guy enough, I feel poodle well so that, sometimes may also be slightly softer, if not that helps the EDT a little bit.
Conclusion: Great, independent fragrance with very nice myrrh accents, a hint of leather with a hint of fresh spiciness on top!
The durability and Sillage are above average good, but none is killed!
Suitability for everyday use: 8/10
Feel-good factor: 9/10 (autumn/winter)
Wow effect: 6/10
Price/Performance: 7/10
Packaging/Bottling: 8/10
Idea+implementation: 1/10
9.0 7.0 6.0 7.5/10

PicSniper
Good but not upper hammer
In the beginning it is damn sweet, and you can clearly perceive the typical Fahrenheit note. This sweetness flies away after about half an hour and then flattens out quite a bit in the following hours. It then becomes much darker, more elegant and more masculine. The start is almost lovely, unisex. Thank God it doesn't stay that way. Later I notice more the leathery and vanilla. He then becomes even "darker", vanilliger, some leather there with the touch of Fahrenheit original.

But I think the perfume version of the Fahrenheit original is better, even if I don't find the perfume version bad, on the contrary. This one here is a little more reserved, deeper, more elegant, less prominent and sometimes more in the background.

The durability is unfortunately not as good as with the original. I wouldn't have thought so, but it's barely noticeable after 4-5 hours, I'd say. I could smell the original still in the evening well at the skin and still a few centimeters away. It lasts longer on the clothes, but that is the case with most fragrances, so it is not a great art.

I wore the Fahrenheit perfume in the office the other day, and it shouldn't have been particularly positive or extremely negative, which isn't necessarily bad. Maybe next time I will ask more specifically how he is perceived and report this here still..

Very elegant fragrance
Who doesn't know the Fahrenheit EDT, a classic badly done.
When I tested the FEDP, I was thrilled.
Already the start is a clear announcement.
Fresh, bitter and masculine at the same time I feel this scent.
The pink pepper still brings the certain Kik,
who is present all the time.
Leather and vanilla also very well dosed.
The durability is simply great, just as it should be with a perfume.
I'm saving this bummer for fall From me there are 8 out of 10 points.
Highly recommended.
9.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Flaconist92
vanilla can be so masculine
- very complex/facetted fragrance
- Vanilla base note due to the omnipresent leathery heart note not too heavy and sweet
- Fragrance for colder days
- works altogether very masculine and strong
- longer lasting than the DIOR Homme Intense
- Intensity: simply bombastic (on garments still days to smell; on warm skin areas 4-5 hours, on colder skin areas up to 12 hours)

Already have the light Fahrenheit Cologne and the Fahrenheit EdT. The series is certainly not mainstream but has absolute cult status. This makes it easy to make a neat appearance at any time - for all age groups.
8.0 9.0 10.0 9.5/10

Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum Review On YouTube
This is my latest Dior Fahrenheit Le Parfum Review. Dior Le Parfum was such a great surprise when I first smelled it that I had to immediately buy a bottle. They have kept all the good stuff about the original Fahrenheit and have added multiple good layers of yumminess to it. They have made it delicious, vanillic, boozy, leathery and comforting. A fragrance I can wear and be happy and feel cozy wearing it. And the performance is excellent on Fahrenheit Le Parfum. Lasts and lasts and lasts on me. If you like Fahrenheit but wished it was more in a yummy, gourmandish territory then you I would highly recommend this flanker to the most popular fragrance, Fahrenheit by Christian Dior. Because this is an excellent release for me! To find out more check out my YouTube video.

Rickbr
I'm kind of divided if this one is a scent by itself, a version of Fahrenheit or a hommage to it. It's certainly not equal, but it does share that violet and leather aura that you find on the current version of fahrenheit. BUt, the rest seems different: it seems, like Absolute, to put some of the Fahrenheit Elements on a different oriental structure. The leather here has to divide space with vanilla, boozy notes and what it's to me a very clear amber accord (i think that there might be at least benzoin or labdanum or any other amber material on it). It starts with the typical leaf violet aroma on fahrenheit, but those violets are dipped in a orange vanilla licqueur. This at first blocks part of the Fahrenheit DNA, which starts to reveal as the sweetness cut, the leather arrives and the scent changes from vanilla gourmand to incense benzoin amber. I think while it's not original it's very well made, altough on me it behaves more lika an eau de parfum version of fahrenheit than a parfum. Not due the intensity, but it seems to lack that typical basenote richness and complexity of a parfum.
10.0/10

Wonderful easy Leather
For me, the old Fahrenheit dna is still present and does show where Le Parfum came from. The so called gasoline/petrol note is at its minimum in LP. But it is there and it makes the leather sound/smell more robust and refined than in the ol'Fahr. What makes me a little puzzled is the way people critisizes Le Parfum. Although it does resemble his now far relative, Le Parfum brings other things to my mind, or my nose. Cuir de Russie by Chanel and Cuir de Lancome are the ones I know. If it had a bit more florals Le Parfum would be a perfect scent all the way, because it wouldn't be hidden behind a"female" label, as it happens with other Cuirs. Because of its very high price Cuir de Russie is almost out of reach for me. I was trying to get another Cuir de L. in vain. And after reading some reviews about LP I thought it was going to be yet another Spicebomb clone ( yes, Bulgari Man in Black is just that plus some faint leather) I was nowhere close to a nice leather scent that could come out from my pocket. Than I saw a very tempting offer in the net, and got Le Parfum blingly. I am happy I did because it is just lovely. All is missing is the violet leaves, but Fahrenheit is there. Petrol? No, Leather. If you know the other leathers I said before you will know what I mean. Leather. Leather. Good quality Leather. And not that much sweet as one may think. My 50ml Cuirs de Lancome will last much longer now that I layer it with LP. I am to receive my bottle of Van Cleef&Arpels First EDP. I think one spritz would do magic combined with LP. I hardly can wait. And, you know what? I might ask Father Christmas a bottle of Cuir the Russie. How knows I've been a good boy this year?
5.0 5.0 7.5 5.0/10

Sweet gasoline
This flanker makes me think that Fahrenheit lost it's personality. It's now in the same way of the most recent releases: sweet scents. Then it goes far away from the classic.

Opens with a nice rum note with some licorice. In the middle joins the violet and leather (from Fahrenheit DNA). In the drydown there are lots of vanilla over a light woody base - that's when it goes totally away from the original.

On this phase it smells much like other recent fragrances such Spicebomb, La Nuit and F32.

It's a good scent, but lacks of personality. In my opinion the original and the Absolute versions are much superior than this: they dont stay in the commom place of nowadays.

Longevity is around 8/9 hours. Sillage and projection are mid-high.

Polarrfox 94 days ago
Strong, spicy, licquorice scent. Tried it in parfumery on my arm and could feel it through my jacket. But its only for men.+1
Jazzy76 8 months ago
Deep, vibrant, intoxicating with the unexpected violet leaf touch. A very sexy fragrance good for Her too.
Good sillage and high price.+2
Itchynose 10 months ago
Beautifully sweet and smooth opening but handicapped by a dull and underwhelming dry down. Close to greatness but no cigar.+1
DavidBraz 15 months ago
A true masterpiece. The bourbon vanilla mixed with the original DNA is brilliant. They gave it sophistication and elegancy
9.0
Lillibet 20 months ago
Instant love! Nutmeg and boozy vanilla over a plush but substantial base. Sweet but not cloying. Jumped right to the top of my wish list.+2
5.0

Danke
by Seejungfrau
by Irini
Klassiker unter sich :-))
by Seejungfrau
by YKem
by eBOSS
by eBOSS

Popular Dior / Christian Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior / Christian Dior Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior J'adore (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior / Christian Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne (2013) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Poison (Esprit de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Dune (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior / Christian Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior / Christian Dior Pure Poison by Dior / Christian Dior Midnight Poison (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Miss Dior Chérie (2005) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior