Forever and ever Dior 2006

Forever and ever Dior by Dior
Forever and ever Dior is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesIvyIvy
RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
NutmegNutmeg
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Sani, last update on 17.01.2022.

This fragrance was reformulated in 2009 by François Demachy according to IFRA guidelines. Since then it is part of the collection "Les Creations de Monsieur Dior".

Watercolor in pastel
"Forever and ever Dior" reminds me of braided flower wreaths, May or June weddings, and a great many pastel colors adorning early summer and delighting us with their not-always-shy fragrance.
The colorful joy of the reappearance of the early bloomers is over, the profusion of summer flowers and fragrances is yet to come.
So the fine and delicate can all take their time to caress us and make us dream.

This fragrance creation comes light-footed, but not superficial.
This is already ensured by the tart ivy, whose dark spicy green forms a wonderful projection surface for freesia and jasmine.
He embraces these two fragrant early bloomers with his strong tendrils lovingly and also offers the delicate beauty almond blossom support.
Thus this powerful journeyman forms the scent scaffolding that keeps this creation from slipping too much into the realm of air spirits; thereby rooting it, like him, in the ground.
But it's not just the ivy alone: the spicy herbaceousness of rose geranium also lends some stability to this charming offspring of the Dior fragrance family.
Thus, the well-known aromatherapeutic effect of this plant is cleverly brought into play: balancing and calm as it acts, it fits perfectly into this fragrance ensemble.
Delicate rose petals with their porcelain effect may not be missing in this loosely wound fragrance wreath: here the queen of flowers still radiates an almost virginal magic; she will discover her heavy feminine sensuality only in the course of the summer.
Not too formidable fragrance strands of vanilla cleverly perfumed with nutmeg and light musk are finally woven in.
A light erotic nuance that hints rather than reminds of pleasures yet to come.
For "Forever and ever Dior" is yet a quite "young" Duftgeschöpft: a small picture, painted in almost transparent watercolors and framed by ivy vines, which one looks at again and again with pleasure!

Although I, just for this reason can not be counted among its target audience, I became curious and requested me from Heikeso some droplets to test.
She was as sweet as ever and even filled me quite generously from her already quite minimized treasure. Thank you, dear!
So I was able to discover the "Via della Nostalgia" and, by strolling along it, catch a glimpse of a time that was still full of lightness, hope and curiosity about life.
How long ago was that: better not to be captured in numbers, but perhaps that's why this scented journey into the past is particularly appealing!
I wouldn't want to be that young again. But the images that remind of that time and that are brought to life with "Forever and ever Dior" are sometimes very welcome.
Where has it gone, the time of first love?
Do we all watch those old movies from time to time, which always develop their nostalgic charm and where we can now pay more attention to endearing little things: their outcome we know anyway!
So the handkerchiefs are also usually already ready!

From the start, the delicacy and endearing development of this scented creature does not allow for any lasting companionship; it is too delicate, too devoted to the air and light: a lightness of early summer!
But even this is not infinite; why should one expect it from this fragrance?

The statement "Forever and ever Dior" can apply meanwhile nevertheless already more or less also to me; I love nevertheless the smells of this traditional mark. Also the younger generation has conquered a place with me thanks to François Demachy.
But there are still other fragrance gods with me, with which they have to share the Christian Dior beauties the first places: the "eternal pole position of favorite fragrances" is still unoccupied!

The graceful fragrance creation of the same name will not make it permanently into my life; but to find the road of memory again with it in between and to walk on it (sometimes also in a bit wistful), is alone a reason to like it!
Because experience shows: nothing is eternal! But every moment deserves its attention!
So also "Forever and ever Dior"!
Stefka
The month of March as a fragrance
For me, the perfect fragrance for the beginning of spring, these first sunny days with chirping birds and the first flowers.
High recognition value - nothing smells "so similar" in my nose at least..

Dominant is the freesia, the other components step from my point of view very much in the background. Also a development of the fragrance I hardly notice. The durability is enormous for this yet rather light fragrance - even "the next morning" still quite clearly perceptible.

For me, the fragrance is the epitome of the description "flowery fresh"!
It's been forever...
. . .the pink bottle at the time, this fragrance is in my collection . The new version smells less spicy, softer, less sparkling, but still a beautiful, gentle floral scent, clean, elegant.
I like to use it as soon as it gets warmer. It reminds me of a special time in my life, very lively and cheerful The bottle is beautifully crafted and the pink water goes well with it. As a perennial, this fragrance is likely to last forever.

Flore
Most Romantic Scent Ever...
During the pregnancy of my daughter I wore Dior Forever and Ever. I thought it was a fitting fragrance and I still have this fragrance in my collection for nostalgic / romantic moments. When I wear a dress with roses in the summer I wear Dior Forever and Ever. It is sweet, gentle and beautiful. It is well mixed, the rose, freesia and musk. When I wear this fragrance my husband thinks me the most desirable woman on this earth and what does a woman want more ......

Keeping it Short and Sweet
Perfect fragrance for a girly girl. Fresh, floral, beautiful. It's interesting to smell and has an innocent vibe to it. Won't offend anyone, but will draw people in. I absolutely ADORE this!

Refined Ethereal Perfection
Les Creations de Monsieur Dior “Forever and Ever Dior” (2009)

My god this is beautiful. On my skin it is the embodiment of simple, sheer, transparent floral heaven. This radiant creation joyously opens with a brilliantly fresh and spicy freesia blooming amongst a blanket of zesty green ivy. It is joined by a sweetly airy, non-indolic jasmine. The tenderly lingering opening seamlessly gives way to an exceptionally delicious rush of juicy-sparkling rose-hip/geranium plus creamy-almond-blossom that is further softened by a barely discernible touch of elegantly understated vanilla. The musk and amber animalics are hardly noticeable on my skin and serve only to anchor the ethereal floral splendor above. There is no sweetness beyond that which is naturally extant within the context of the floral petal accords. The scent remains pristinely fresh and vivaciously spicy throughout drydown with just a touch of creamy sweetness and no taint of musk or powdery amber.

I would bathe in this if I could. It is remains intimately close to the skin even upon initial application and lasts for approximately 5 hours on me. Those who demand high sillage complexity/uber-longevity type scents will doubtless be unimpressed. I find that the most beautiful scents are often the most fleeting. And this perfume is ravishingly beautiful. I respritz at leisure with the greatest of delight and enjoy pampering myself with this angelic nectar.

On my skin, there is no sour citric punch, no sneeze inducing soapiness, no bracing aldehydes, no sickeningly sweet sugars, and no revolting animalic rubbish to sully the elegant simplicity manifested in scent here. I am hopelessly and completely in love with this concoction.

If this was music, it would be Mozart. A single note of difference added or taken away would destroy the perfection. And perfection it is to me. Bravo and thank you to the House of Dior.

Pretty pink floral
The many different versions of Forever and Ever is enough to make me dizzy. A bottle identical to the one pictured above is what I happened to spray the other day, so hopefully I have placed my review under the correct fragrance.

Forever and Ever, while not something that I would personally buy, is one of the most pleasant soapy florals I've tried as of late.

I wore this fragrance to a yoga class last week and I was amazed at how many people commented on how lovely and clean it smelt. Even my sweetheart loved it, and he's usually more accustomed to my dark, earthier scents.

While simplistic, Forever and Ever wears prettily and can lean towards being a romantic scent. It is often said that a majority of men prefer a clean, subtle scent on a woman, and this fragrance achieves this without being overly synthetic or too generic.

The lasting power is quite outstanding, however the sillage is extremely intimate, airy almost. When I wore it, it almost felt as if I wasn't wearing any perfume at all. The only reminder was a waft of soft rose and jasmine when I lifted my arm up past my nose in a salute to the sun.

If you're a big fan of soapy, clean florals I would definitely recommend Forever and Ever. To my nose, it is a very pretty, 'pink' and innocent floral, geared towards any woman of any age, either young or old.

by Villarouge
by Vicky33066
by HangTheDj
by HangTheDj

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior