Forever and ever Dior (2006)

Forever and ever Dior by Dior / Christian Dior

Forever and ever Dior is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesIvy, Freesia, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Almond blossom, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Nutmeg, Vanilla

Submitted by Sani, last update on 19.09.2019

This fragrance was reformulated in 2009 by François Demachy according to IFRA guidelines. Since then it is part of the collection "Les Creations de Monsieur Dior".

9.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Flore
Most Romantic Scent Ever...
During the pregnancy of my daughter I wore Dior Forever and Ever. I thought it was a fitting fragrance and I still have this fragrance in my collection for nostalgic / romantic moments. When I wear a dress with roses in the summer I wear Dior Forever and Ever. It is sweet, gentle and beautiful. It is well mixed, the rose, freesia and musk. When I wear this fragrance my husband thinks me the most desirable woman on this earth and what does a woman want more ......
7.5 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

Keeping it Short and Sweet
Perfect fragrance for a girly girl. Fresh, floral, beautiful. It's interesting to smell and has an innocent vibe to it. Won't offend anyone, but will draw people in. I absolutely ADORE this!
10.0 5.0 5.0 10.0/10

Refined Ethereal Perfection
Les Creations de Monsieur Dior “Forever and Ever Dior” (2009)

My god this is beautiful. On my skin it is the embodiment of simple, sheer, transparent floral heaven. This radiant creation joyously opens with a brilliantly fresh and spicy freesia blooming amongst a blanket of zesty green ivy. It is joined by a sweetly airy, non-indolic jasmine. The tenderly lingering opening seamlessly gives way to an exceptionally delicious rush of juicy-sparkling rose-hip/geranium plus creamy-almond-blossom that is further softened by a barely discernible touch of elegantly understated vanilla. The musk and amber animalics are hardly noticeable on my skin and serve only to anchor the ethereal floral splendor above. There is no sweetness beyond that which is naturally extant within the context of the floral petal accords. The scent remains pristinely fresh and vivaciously spicy throughout drydown with just a touch of creamy sweetness and no taint of musk or powdery amber.

I would bathe in this if I could. It is remains intimately close to the skin even upon initial application and lasts for approximately 5 hours on me. Those who demand high sillage complexity/uber-longevity type scents will doubtless be unimpressed. I find that the most beautiful scents are often the most fleeting. And this perfume is ravishingly beautiful. I respritz at leisure with the greatest of delight and enjoy pampering myself with this angelic nectar.

On my skin, there is no sour citric punch, no sneeze inducing soapiness, no bracing aldehydes, no sickeningly sweet sugars, and no revolting animalic rubbish to sully the elegant simplicity manifested in scent here. I am hopelessly and completely in love with this concoction.

If this was music, it would be Mozart. A single note of difference added or taken away would destroy the perfection. And perfection it is to me. Bravo and thank you to the House of Dior.
5.0 7.5 6.0/10

Pretty pink floral
The many different versions of Forever and Ever is enough to make me dizzy. A bottle identical to the one pictured above is what I happened to spray the other day, so hopefully I have placed my review under the correct fragrance.

Forever and Ever, while not something that I would personally buy, is one of the most pleasant soapy florals I've tried as of late.

I wore this fragrance to a yoga class last week and I was amazed at how many people commented on how lovely and clean it smelt. Even my sweetheart loved it, and he's usually more accustomed to my dark, earthier scents.

While simplistic, Forever and Ever wears prettily and can lean towards being a romantic scent. It is often said that a majority of men prefer a clean, subtle scent on a woman, and this fragrance achieves this without being overly synthetic or too generic.

The lasting power is quite outstanding, however the sillage is extremely intimate, airy almost. When I wore it, it almost felt as if I wasn't wearing any perfume at all. The only reminder was a waft of soft rose and jasmine when I lifted my arm up past my nose in a salute to the sun.

If you're a big fan of soapy, clean florals I would definitely recommend Forever and Ever. To my nose, it is a very pretty, 'pink' and innocent floral, geared towards any woman of any age, either young or old.

by Villarouge