Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrète 2013

Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrète by Dior
Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrète is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot Sicilian mandarin orangeSicilian mandarin orange OrangeOrange
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambacJasmine sambac NeroliNeroli
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.04.2021.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Daisyvision
Only vaguely similar to its namesake.
Eau Secrete is a little less vanilla, and a lot more citrus. The citrus is juicy in its opening, but bitter in its drydown. I'm afraid I can't say much more than that - as it takes almost no time at all for this one to start fading away. Though it's a pleasant scent, it's not quite Dior quality, and not reminiscent enough of its predecessor. Sillage and longevity are quite weak, as well. All I can conclude is that though Eau Secrete is just not worth its pricetag.

Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrete
I like this "lighter" version as much as the original. Sometimes when I wear the original Hypnotic Poison, it literally makes me feel a little nauseous and headachey. There is something in it that's a tad overpowering and heavy causing it to be too much for my nose to handle. With the Eau Secrete version, it still has the same feel as the original but just lighter, fresher and easier for me to wear. I like the vanilla and citrus in this one and I am not missing that almond note the original has at all. I'm thrilled to finally find a Hypnotic Poison version that I love and can wear all year around!

Images

16 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme Cologne (2013) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior