Hypnotic Poison (2014) Eau de Parfum

Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior

Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Jasmine sambac absolute, Orange blossom absolute, Tonka bean, Licorice, Vanilla

Submitted by Joe, last update on 26.06.2019

10.0 10.0 9.0 7.5/10

GirlofNow
On the paper strip simply only a dream.... On my skin the biggest disaster:(
Since I love the original Hypnotik Poison I also wanted to have a closer look at this version of it from the Poison series. Before I test a fragrance, I always check here on Parfumo how the fragrance affects others, you can also say like with the original HP either you love it or you hate it. And I am unfortunately not yet exactly sure whether I love it as much as the original.... Since I'm disappointed...:(

The bottle is there not much more different than the other Poison Flanker, beautiful and feminine is the defying;) In the beginning I tested it on a paper strip, (I don't know the paper strip the same as my skin chemistry is but I always do that at the beginning). On the paper strip the scent was beautiful and at the same time very interesting. The DNA of the original HP can be clearly smelled with this scent, but also only at the beginning. In the Herz+ Bassis note it became more and more interesting and sweeter:) One smelled quite clearly the liquorice note because whole smell process, vanilla was also very present and loud in the smell process. Jasmine made the fragrance much rounder and softer and gave it something that I had never really stalked before*-* in a fragrance process. Tonka bean made the fragrance itself creamier and more seductive. I wish that the scent on my skin would have been the same as on the paper strip...:( On my skin it smelled very badly artificial and after this children knead Playdoh. I almost wanted to scream out of desperation! I mean how can it be that the scent gradient on the paper strip soooo much better and more great smelled and on my skin after a children kneading well... Too bad because I found really great and beautiful:( Then I prefer to console myself with the original one that makes me at least happy:-D
9.0 10.0/10

Wonderful
The typical DNA is unmistakable. I haven't liked the EDT version for years. As soon as I smell him, my stomach turns. The EDP, on the other hand, I think is great and I don't get sick of it :) .

Directly after the order I sniff vanilla, tonka bean and liquorice on my skin. I don't like the scent of liquorice that much, but in combination with the other notes I think it's great. It fits great. The liquorice note becomes less in the course of the fragrance on my skin, only perceive it slightly. What dominates me are vanilla and tonka bean, in addition a light liquorice note. It develops slightly powdery for my taste.

He enchanted me :).

Trucklady 101 days ago
Best of the Poison flankers. Bold and assured in its notes. Begins heavy and quickly levels out to an ornate pastiche of dense notes.
9.0

Was ist geschehen?
by Queenie
by Queenie
Für Fresh21 - mit Steinen!
by Elastique