J'adore L'Or 2010

Version from 2010
J'adore L'Or (2010) by Dior
J'adore L'Or (2010) is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine, May rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesTonka bean, Vanilla absolute
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Labdanum, Patchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 02.12.2020.

Sonnenwind
Of dream fragrances or perfume user peculiarities!
Oh, how am I supposed to start with you?

I love you!!

You are a real pleasure from the head to the base!
Opulent, luxurious and feminine.
Since you are officially no longer available in this form, I was so happy to be able to get you, originally packaged, at an affordable price.
Now you've been with me-- AND...

I could spray you only three times on my hand surfaces!

Not that I don't like you-
for God's sake- you're
HIMMLISCH!
I enjoy you with every breath!

But here it comes:

I'm afraid to waste you!

Each sprayer is too much for me, with the few milliliters which are available to me, since you become through this therefore less.

Honestly, I did not give you the strength in the form of
Chasing after vintage offers. These panic attacks that occur during hunting I can't do to myself - my life is truly exciting enough!
Unfortunately your successor from 2017 can keep up less in terms of fragrance and bottle for me personally!
Sure it's just as beautiful, but you're much denser, opulent
- yes- just dreamlike!

I love you so much that I don't want to touch you or even carry you.

So you stay for me
Fragrance sweetheart waiting in the dark coolness to be applied occasionally, with a timid spray on the hand surfaces...
Unfortunately, I can't handle you any differently. There is an imaginary boundary that I cannot cross
For me it seems one that strange
To be perfume-user-types, which may seem strange or maybe crazy to some...

...but so be it!

I can't help it!

I ADORE J’ADORE
i have this one, the normal j,adore and the pure parfum, i layer them and it is heaven and so unique, the vintage pure parfum is very hard to find but my oh my , so GOOD...in all this years i have found only 2 bottles of 30ml, it is heaven...and if i find another i will buy it again...

Move over J'adore, this flanker puts you to shame
I'm not sure what made me test this fragrance, seeming that I'm not a fan of the original, however since having experienced this fragrance on the skin, J'Adore L'Or (or Essence de Parfum), is hardly anything like the original, and therefore far more pleasing to my nose.

This fragrance is quite a rich, syrupy white floral. It is golden and bold in its nature, and it seems to be far more elegant than the EDP version of J'Adore, at least in my opinion. It focuses primarily upon jasmine and rose, distilled directly from Dior's fields in Grasse. This fragrance isn't however your typical, soft white floral, because it is in fact quite complex and strong.

Smelling this fragrance actually reminds me of those big, loud and classic fragrances of the 70's and 80's. The richness is rather shocking and sensual at the same time. The fruity nuances usually found in J'Adore are missing in this particular composition, and in its place are thick and heady vanilla notes and resinous amber.

J'Adore L'Or of course demands your attention as a powerful scent and one that speaks of sophistication and elegance. Apparently it is an exclusive fragrance, yet I have managed to find it in quite a few small stores in my area.

The lasting strength is very impressive, however this is a fragrance that relies upon skin chemistry to work. Unfortunately towards the heart, J'Adore L'Or turned sour and rather chemical on my skin which was a huge let-down.

All in all, this fragrance doesn't feel like a flanker to me. I think it deserves another name entirely because I doubt that J'Adore lovers will appreciate this new release.

Bcars10Bcars10 4 years ago
Top notes were fabulous! Then it became a freshly peeled peach-no peach in the notes! Not terrible, but I'm not ever a fan of peach notes.

# at night für Fresh ..... nachts - wenn die Zeit verschwimmt .....
by IrisNobile
by KatharinaG
by KatharinaG
Das Weihnachtsleuchten durchtbricht Kälte und Dunkelheit-zaubert glitzernde Augen und Herzenslächeln...
by Sonnenwind
by Unchaned
by Sabi
by Sabi

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior