J'adore 2011 Eau de Toilette

Version from 2011
J'adore (Eau de Toilette) (2011) by Dior
7.1 / 10 129 Ratings
J'adore (Eau de Toilette) (2011) is a perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Citrus notesCitrus notes
Heart Notes Heart Notes JasmineJasmine Orange blossomOrange blossom RoseRose TuberoseTuberose Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base Notes Woody notesWoody notes VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 07.01.2023.

4 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Everybody loves it..
Except me!

I don't know how and why. I couldn't stand wearing it so I gave it to my mother who loved that!

I received it as a birthday present and I was so happy to have it in my collection but from the first spray something too woody, too citrusy(?) came to my nose.
I hoped that would be only a bad opening but that continued during the whole day. Two people asked me what perfume I was wearing and I answered smiling while hating this!

My mother also complimented my new perfume. So, Lucky her!!

It lasts all day so its great in terms of longevity in case you love the scent.

I really don't know how this could be a safe blind buy.
Very helpful Review 3
The flowery creamy something
J'adore starts sweetish - fruity, but also citric.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Zirkeltanz" for the rehearsal.

At first you can perceive a pleasant sweet and fruity note, when you actually think you have a small freshly peeled mandarin in front of you.

At the same time, a fresh and also slightly greenish shade is perceptible, which ensures that the top note does not appear sweet - sticky, but pleasantly refreshingly sweet, and that the lemon in combination with the lime is to be thanked.

This constellation is perceptible on my skin for 20 minutes before the heart note unfolds.

Now a bright and also floral note is perceptible, which has the scent literally in the air and comes from jasmine.

At the same time, a tangy floral note can be perceived, which provides a certain lightness and comes from the orange blossom.

These two notes are surrounded by a beautiful floral note, which also brings a pleasant, tangible creaminess and gives the fragrance a beautiful femininity and is due to the rose.

There is also another floral note that is fleshy and gives the fragrance a pleasant opulent volume and comes from tuberose.

The entire heart note is enveloped in an intense floral aura, which gives the fragrance something "striking" and stems from ylang - ylang
The heart note is perceptible in my skin for 4 hours before the base asserts itself.

Now a fine sweet creamy note is noticeable, which gives the fragrance a pleasant warmth and is due to the vanilla.

The vanilla is accompanied by a soft - woody, slightly spicy note, which ensures a beautiful finish and comes from the cedar wood in combination with the sandalwood.

J'adore is a great year-round companion for the younger and older woman who is looking for a bright, floral, floral fragrance that has that certain creamy something.

In total, the fragrance lasts 7.5 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is designed from the beginning in such a way that one is perceived very clearly at half an arm's length and this is maintained also 3.5 hours in such a way, before it minimizes itself in quiet steps, until the smell finally completely fades away.

I adore J'adore!
I liked immediately this edt from the moment it came out: the Golden bottle drop shaped and the very feminin bouquet conquired me .
On my skin this acchord smells very good: in particular, I smell the tuberose and jasmine heart notes , so sweet and intense. The sillage too is quite strong (at least on my skin, I mean!)
Thios edt seems perfect to wear by day or also by night in the hot season, for a very feminin and precious touch
Boring pleasing
At parties at a fellow student's house, there was always a tear-shaped bottle like this standing around. I had always wondered what the contents would smell like, but strangely enough I was never curious enough to take a whiff. Now in retrospect I know: that had its reasons...

J'Adore begins quietly and reservedly, freshly floral and citric. I smell orange blossom with jasmine, maybe some tea or a white rose in the background. For more, the fragrance lacks sweetness, heaviness and opulence; the same goes for tuberose and ylang-ylang. The only wood that comes into question is sandalwood. After a few minutes you can already guess it in the background, but unfortunately it never comes further ahead. Sillage and durability you can already imagine, rather at the lower end of "satisfying".

I really expected more from Dior. Again, I have to say, for the money, you can get more somewhere else. Showed a buddy Harry Lehmann's place a few days ago. He mixed something great together, 50ml for 20€. 15 minutes, 20 euros: a signature scent. J'Adore? Noticeably more expensive, and boredom. Tastes are different, well,
i don't have to wear it :S

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

10 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Sauvage Elixir by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior