Cologne Royale 2010

Cologne Royale by Dior
Cologne Royale is a perfume by Dior for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
NeroliNeroli
LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesMintMint
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.09.2021.

Freshness kick
Nice in 2019... Spring... Sun... Sea... Heat, not heat... and that's where I came across this scent. Fresh, tangy, just as simple, short and concise is how I would describe it. Totally unisex. It's not very noticeable. Maybe a bit like after a shower with a Mr. Shower Cream. For me, who does not like floral scents, this one is a good choice on hot days.
It is not particularly long lasting, but in the warm summer months it does not bother me.
I don't have to write about the bottle, for me one of the most beautiful
Insa
Mint leaf cap on the citrus soap
There she goes again.
My fascination for soapy freshness What's being served today?
A citric soap with mint leaf cap.
Nerol at its core. Oh how fine!
Someone meant very well by me
I gratefully accept this expensive soap The more I smell it, the more nuances I recognize: lemon peel, lemon juice, lemon seeds. Haha.
Well, he's not really that lemony.
I like the mint note very much.
Smells very natural and fits perfectly with the rest of the notes. Therefore the fragrance has not only a refreshing effect, but also a cooling one!
You can already guess what I am getting at and what I still have to mention at this point:
The right season: summer is clearly the right time of year. It's oppressive heat. The blazing sun shines on the pool. You jump in, drink a glass of water with lemon and mint leaf. Yes, both at the same time. Then suddenly the heat is bearable. Yes, almost welcome ;)

And the best part: unisex.
Because, as I mentioned in another text, lemons are always unisex.

Sugar Lemonade
Light, clean, Sprite lemonade like scent. Nothing fancy, nothing revolutionary but it just smells great!
I don't feel much mint, but I do get lemon and neroli with a clean musk all throughout the life of the fragrance. I also get some sweetness-sugar cubes like which contributes to the whole lemonade vibe.
A bit expensive at full retail but worth the money if gotten cheaper.
BartS
DHC for the Privee range and CR as a designer fragrance.
That would be my modest tip to the marketing department of Dior, because the Cologne Royal is quite weak on the chest.
To start you get mint, a lot of mint, a lot of mint. So the top note is really very penetrating through the mint. After half an hour he is just a 0815 Cologne and actually quite nice to smell. Homme Cologne already plays in a different league. I would consider this one to be the more expensive one, as it is also sour-bitter, but at the same time so flowery and fresh. More original in a way.
Shelf life and silage is at a cologne level. So don't take your skin off your back. (But he doesn't have to.) I really like the Privee range.

Ka3nKa3n 7 months ago
summer must-have if you adore mint as a component. fresh, clean, uplifting. perfect for cloying weather and workspaces
KingPinKingPin 1 year ago
Clean fresh summer scent, I find the soft citrus and very light musk exquisite.
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
A light fragrance with floridness of neroli and (too) much clean musk.

by Rivegauche
by Rivegauche
by RobK
by RobK

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Parfum) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior