Patchouli Impérial 2011

Patchouli Impérial by Dior
Patchouli Impérial is a perfume by Dior for men and was released in 2011. The scent is earthy-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCoriander
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 29.11.2020.

Taurus1967
Not necessarily imperial, but at least bourgeois
The "La Collection Privée Christian Dior" series I somehow took to my heart. Above all the Bois d´Argent did it to me, so that it was allowed to wander fast into my small collection. Really fine and exclusive eaux de parfums are what doesn't mean that I know them all. So I had to test my scent for scent and was kindly given a miniature of Patchouli Impérial at the last purchase, which I could deal with more intensively.

It is praised as one of the few of the series as a pure men's fragrance, although I think it can also be worn by stylish ladies. Finally, the contained and name-giving patchouli is quite soft and restrained, hardly with any borrowings that go into the earthy or musty. Maybe it's because the coriander is a bit too soapy and the bite is missing. Also somewhat irritating is a modest buttery note that mixes in.

Actually, the masses should be at the feet of the whole, but I think the patchouli lovers will like it, they might prefer stronger calibers from their fragrance shelf. And if you don't like patchouli at all, you won't be able to convert here either, even the pleasing sandwood in the drydown won't help much. Everyone else is welcome to try it - maybe one or the other will find a useful approach to this topic with the Imperial Patch.

Personally I like the scent, but it doesn't really knock me out of my armchair. He is too good and a bit too far away from my favourite patchouli "Givenchy Gentleman".
Then I'll just browse even further into the depths of the Collection Privée series and I'm sure I'll find what I'm looking for again.

SmellGoodGuySmellGoodGuy 2 years ago
An absolutely MUST have for patchouli lovers! Patchouli at its best! Very sophisticated fragrance...

by SmellGoodGuy
by SmellGoodGuy
by Taurus1967
by Taurus1967

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior