Fève Délicieuse 2015

Fève Délicieuse by Dior
Top 49 in Women's Perfume
Fève Délicieuse is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2015. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Bois d'Argent

Tonka bean, Bourbon vanilla, Caramel, Cocoa, Praliné

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.04.2021.

Disillusionment
"I love you already!" - the first thought when I look at the fragrance notes in front of me. My first blind purchase - and also my last.

Once sprayed on, it immediately arouses uneasiness in me. Not what I expected, definitely not. Gourmandig spicy men's fragrance - the first words I want to assign you, Fève. I was hoping for something sweet, Good Girl-like with a slight chocolate pudding twist. This is definitely not the case, the spiciness bothers me immensely.

Sorry, I gave it a lot of chances. In my collection, he may still remain, the bottle is beautiful :)
Swoosh, here I am!
At the beginning of the year, when it was really cold and there was snow outside, I imagined that I wanted to have a warm vanilla scent.
After I came across this line from Dior the year before, I kept looking at the fragrances on the website.
I thought to myself: just my thing! I gotta have it!
I drove into town and sniffed him out in the warm, crowded Kaufhauf. Just what I was looking for! Warm, spicy and special.
I had the luck to buy a small bottle with 40ml.
Arrived at home and sprayed. Just an announcement, a real announcement.
This is not a scent that hides, not an office scent, it is present. A little too intense for me.
So I'm going to have him moved to another home

Razvanyke
What a mouth watering experience, and long lasting too.
I first had the chance to try Feve Deliceuse a few months ago in Düsseldorf Boutique and I really was impressed, this was my first gourmand perfume experience and right after I have tried the Tonka Imperiale too.

Fe De opens really calm and sweet but not sickly and then stays on the clothes or skin for really a long time, coming slowly to remind you that it´s there at every wind whift or breeze, if you are outside.

I would consider this unisex, leaning more to feminine .. however, on my skind it smells quite like a dessert which I like to smell on and on. You can see in my video the shopping experience from the Boutique.

I do reccomend it to someone who also likes other gourmand perfumes like Black Phantom or Pure Havane.

A Quiet Autumn Evening By the Fire
A warm spicy blend, in which I might be tempted to distinguish cinnamon, cocoa, vanilla and even a note of dark (and perhaps bitter) cherry. Sweet and powdery, but not exceedingly so. Androgynous, yes, but perhaps tilting more towards the feminine side. Summing up, I would say it's a good way to spend a solitary evening by the fireplace, sipping from a cup of hot chocolate and dreaming of Christmas...

DalilaB
I was not ready for you years ago but now I love you
Fève délicieuse, thé delicious bean! It was one of the hyped fragrances at the start of my scent journey,I quickly jumped on the bandwagon and as soon as a 10 ml decant became available I bought it. I remember waiting at Stuttgart airport in November 2017, it was so cold and my fingers froze as I was frantically messaging and paying for 10 ml. It was not what I expected my nose couldn’t detect the deliciousness, it was an oily mess that I quickly got rid of never to revisit again. I was a gourmand coquin kind of gal and that’s that. Few months ago, in the Dior boutique I revisited it and oh my goodness. It’s so smooth and delicious with a slightly herbal note maybe the lavender. I can finally detect the Tonka bean, it’s cosy without being cloying and works well on a sunny day too. I wouldn’t classify this somehow as gourmand, it’s not overly sweet. It’s just perfect!!!
DarkWinterCS
Vanilla bean, oh vanilla bean, what sticky mass is leaking out of you ?
Please do not worry, the title was created without any ulterior motives ;-)

Feve Délicieuse is once again one of the fragrances I found through the vastness of YouTube (not Jeremy). Described as a beautiful gourmand scent, it immediately aroused my desire, because I love gourmands, especially when they are blends with vanilla. However, a small blockade arose when I saw that the fragrance was declared as a women's fragrance here. Not that I hadn't already tested other women's fragrances on my skin, but I had some experience in this respect. Sometimes you can find "pearls" here, which get really sweet by being classified in the feminine direction and depress my nose.

However, I did not want to be stopped in this case, as some other Dior Privee fragrances had surprised me and I generally do not like to be kept away from gourmands. So I ordered the sample and went for it with my nose.

The start is the pure vanilla temptation. It already has this squeaky-sweet aroma for the first few minutes, which you know from cheap vanilla sauces from discounters, but thanks to this it develops a bit more gently within the first half hour. You can literally sniff out how the aroma once experiences the complete qualitative spectrum of a vanilla. From cheap vanilla sauce, to vanilla cream, then to extract, and finally to a truly great freshly scraped pod.
The course is underlined by a soft caramel mass, which still in the pan throws up bubbles and slowly turns into a brown mass. The vanilla aroma is not displaced by the caramel, because the sweetness of the caramel remains discreetly in the background. The praline indicated in the scent pyramid can also be sniffed out in the distance.

What I like most about this fragrance is the drydown. You can still recognize all the notes, but it's already a chord that evoked slight associations with honey. Don't worry, it sounds worse than it is. On the positive side, the sweetness is a bit less and makes the fragrance more wearable than you might think. If you only had to evaluate the drydown, I would even let the scent pass as unisex.

Where to start on the Sillage... i was telling you about this sweet start? Fist Through The Wall is a slight understatement. The scent screams for the first two hours to get attention. One floats through a vanilla cloud through the area, which only gradually subsides.
Accordingly the durability is also enormous. Up close we are talking about more than 7 hours, during which the little gourmand male climbs on the shoulder and repeatedly embalms the neck with fresh vanilla.

A fragrance that makes gourmand fans cheer and is bursting with power.
Susan
Anything less than expected...
As part of my reference gourmand search, a bottling FEVE DELICIEUSE has of course also moved in with me. And I was really curious...!!! So many eulogies...! So wonderful sounding fragrances...!!
I had expected something deliciously rich-creamy.....a lulling cookie-dough-caramel-cream brûlée-vanilla note.....something like that......either my nose or the fragrance itself has upset my plans
Here are my keyword notes of the past 3 test days:

Strangely biting prelude
Unfortunately powdery undertones
Too little sweet, too little gourmand...
Rather spicy
For Gourmand too "perfumed"
Maybe I don't like cocoa?
Low viscosity, not creamy
Rather masculine (Tonka: the vanilla for men)
Dental practice
Tire rubber
Behavior
Out of round
No dessert
Somehow not fish and not meat
After a few hours quite insignificant
Long shelf life

The lovers may forgive me ;-)......I nevertheless rate it with a 7, because the fragrance is not responsible for my personal expectations....
Meslina1996
The perfect fragrance for a ram: powerful on the outside, gentle on the inside
I got to know this fragrance at the airport 2 years ago, when a duty-free employee wanted to talk me up a Dior Privée fragrance After my nose gave up at some point and could no longer tell the difference between the scents, the over-motivated salesman told me to decorate my arm with 4 (!) sprayers of this monster specimen without my permission I said, "What are you doing? *smell* Oh God the whole plane is gonna hate me*!
Well...there was one purchase that didn't happen.
3 hours and a nap later I wake up in flight and think: "what smells so good here ? who is that"?
Well...that was me My arm with this monstrous but super smooth, delicious something In the shop he was fat and syrupy, but now fine, powdery, sweet and yet clearly present and strong.
Do I smell cherry?
The whole flight I had a bad conscience at the end to have got rid of the poor salesman with a nasty look, the poor man knew what suits me (an Aries as written in every horoscope).

Nevertheless, the fragrance naturally suits all other zodiac signs and sexes who love relatively sweet and strong gourmand fragrances. :)

Uberalles
amazing sweet unisex gourme perfume.
This is amazing sweet unisex gourme perfume., specially the old vintage formula its not very long lasting its sits close to the skin but for gourme lovers its like u very delicious caramel + tonka bean aroma...
Challenge in Advent: On the way to "my" vanilla scent - 13 December 2019
Fève Délicieuse is a precious, clear, spicy fragrance that unfolds its enormous potential over many hours. Without too much development, he remains true to himself from the very beginning, because the way he is, he is perfect. Balanced, spicy-sweet, without dominance, although with rather vanishing traces of cocoa and praline notes, which I hardly notice. What it offers is a balanced, full bouquet of spicy notes, tonka and vanilla, a precious, precious blend, the secret of a spice merchant, the culmination of the most seductive dish on a perfect table.
The bottle is beautiful. Straightforward, simple, precise. This is how I like a bottle best, this is how I like a fragrance best. Fève Délicieuse turns out to be such a fragrance; straightforward, without detours, he expresses his message:
"You long for strong, sweet spices that awaken your longing, your wanderlust? Images of the Silk Road in front of your eyes, of heavily loaded camels wandering through the desert in long caravans, while strange songs penetrate your ear? Pictures of medieval Hanseatic cities where ships are unloaded with their precious cargo, bags full of pepper and nutmeg, saffron and vanilla, more precious than any filigree gold knitted fabric? Images of oriental bazaars full of strange scents, full of strange silk fabrics, full of strange sounds of the muezzin of the nearby mosque? Pictures of old manuscripts, of Marco Polo and Vasco da Gama, of maps and drawings of celestial bodies? Here I am.
And at the same time you yearn to feel all these ideas and dreams, this wanderlust, while you wrap yourself in comforting warmth in woolen blankets, stare into the flames by the fireplace, while it storms and pours outside? Here I am. I am your vision. I am your dreamy harmony. I am Your lavish abundance. I'm your fragrance. I'm Fève Délicieuse."

ElkayElkay 15 days ago
Amazing mature gourmand, perfect for men! Tonka is so rich here, it reminds me of a smoky cherry
Ka3nKa3n 16 days ago
One of the better releases from Maison Dior.I had a bottle pre reformulation and loved it. Current edition is more soft with less sillage :(
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 5 months ago
A rather linear, yet warm and creamy, spicy-sweet Oriental Gourmand, balanced by a gentle spicy green-earthy opening. Not too heavy. Unisex!
LexaLexa 4 years ago
Simple notes yes,but when wasn't vanilla+pralines+tonka a recipy for a successful scent?! Only if the projection wasn't so close to skin...

by IoanaP
by Achilles
by Achilles
by Can96
by Can96
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by REALiZE
by Bosworth
by Bosworth

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Parfum) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior