Fève Délicieuse 2015

Fève Délicieuse by Dior
Top 56 in Women's Perfume
Fève Délicieuse is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2015. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Bois d'Argent

Tonka beanTonka bean
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
CaramelCaramel
CocoaCocoa
PralinéPraliné

Submitted by Michael, last update on 28.07.2021.

More then just a Gourmand: A special memory
The first time I sampled Feve Delicieuse (FD), I thought it smelled good and yummy, but it wasn't something I'd wear—too feminine for a guy. However, the more I smelled it, the more it reminded more of a very specific memory from my childhood. I kept smelling it because I needed to identify that scent memory, and then one day, eureka! It came to me: you know when you're at the beach walking on the boardwalk and suddenly an ocean breeze picks up the scent of all the tasty desserts around you—cotton candy, funnel cakes, fudge, ice cream, and so on—and smacks you in the face with it? That's what this reminds me of! The aromatics in the opening and the ambergris in the background remind me of the fresh and salty ocean breeze; while the sweeter notes remind of me all the tasty snacks I'd smell while walking along the boardwalk. Oddly enough, in this scent memory, the sky is grey and cloudy as if it may storm soon; but that ocean breeze is so dang refreshing that I don't even care. This scent memory is special to me because it conjures up memories of a time when I was just a kid hanging out at the beach with the family and without a care in the world. Now, whenever I need an instant mood booster, I just spray this on and I immediately get sent back to that memory. For that reason alone, Feve Delicieuse will always have a spot in my collection!
a sweet temptation
Sinful seductions rarely begin with a bang; they require the first delicate approach, a prelude that awakens the senses and curiosity, and only then should the great enchantment begin slowly and refined.
As a provonçale and top perfumer, François Demanchy certainly knows how to stoke the allure of this slowly awakening and then lingering rapture in such a way that all parts find pleasure.

Thus, in preparation for "Fève Délicieuse", a new fragrance for Maison Christian Dior, he dealt in depth with the tonka bean. Here something very special should arise.
It exudes a pleasantly sweet scent between caramel, hay and roasted almonds.
Together with warm, spicy vanilla aromas M. Demanchy wanted to compose a surprising fragrance, equal to a sinfully delicious treat for all the senses.

As a connoisseur, he began with a spicy-fresh Œvre of lavender, mint and bergamot.
So "Fève Délicieuse" can gradually increase tantalizingly.
For freesia, jasmine, roses and even sour cherries are still part of the "hearty" foreplay; after the spiciness and freshness, the quiet floral beauty set the mood for the climax.
Cocoa and praline lure together with fresh milk already refined, before the tonka bean with all its indwelling flavors with the warm, smoky notes of the divine vanilla through benzoeharz merges with them.
The resulting gourmand fragrance reveals truly exotic accents and apparently also has some secrets up its sleeve that M. Demanchy will not be happy to reveal.

Thus, "Fève Délicieuse" becomes a true celebration of sensuality and seduction.
A fragrance of intense colors that flow easily into each other: the deep yellow of vanilla, creamy, creamy and warm; the black of a coffee bean note that has crept so incidentally into this melange of fragrances, and the gorgeous light golden brown of caramel.
A little too colorful for a watercolor, but beautiful colorful waves of scent combine with sweeping brushstrokes to create a delicious blend.
Through the charismatic companions of the tonka bean, an oriental fragrance fabric is created, which is characterized by softness, warmth and intensity quite special.

But you have to like it, this cuddling sweetness and softness; a fluffy scented blanket of warmth and delicious temptation that accompanies through days or nights and appeals to the senses.
As we are used to from Maison Christian Dior
Not mine
With great anticipation, I ordered a bottling for my girlfriend.
According to the composition, I thought that we both will have our "fun" there.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed :(
For me, he smells awenig Christmas with a rubber tire note.

I had him unfortunately sweeter / creamier imagined.

My girlfriend likes it, I do not
Tonka bean and cocoa
I'm in this Dior store and in front of me almost the entire Privée collection. First handle Bois D'Argent. "Yes, I'll take it" I said after my first impression. Then the crucial question, which miniature it may be and suddenly the stay is extended by half an hour. Every fragrance tested and still undecided, I reach for Christian Dior Fève Délicieuse. In love? No. In a trance? Neither. Immediately felt warmly touched by this scent, like it was exactly what I needed at that moment. Tonka bean embraced by bourbon vanilla and caramel and cocoa. "This one in miniature, please. Meanwhile, of course, as a bottle. Every time I think of the first scent I instantly fell in love with and am like in a sweet soft dream, it will be Fève Délicieuse. Women's fragrance? No. Definitely unisex
Nonna's secret ingredients
Nonna and I have been friends for a long time. Sometimes I hear that I fantasize a lot when I think about you. But everyone agrees, their love goes through the stomach.
Nonna always comes unannounced, but never empty-handed. Most recently I wore Jubilation XXV when she brought me over a creamy blackberry tart. Oh Nonna, when I had a toothache, it was the cotton candy. You're there to spoil me. Nonna halt...

Not only does Nonna make the best coffee, she also makes the best tiramisu in the world. What a surprise when she stood in my room today with her blissful smiles and this lovely layer cake. Oh the sponge cakes smell so great again, I thought. I know, ladyfingers, coffee a little cream and a little cocoa on top...can't be that hard, can it? But why is this slightly alcoholic? A liqueur maybe? Smells a little like a burnt vanilla bean? Mmhm
"Secret recipe!" she said in her cute Italian accent.
Lovely Nonna!

Well what else is there to say about the fragrance really? Surprised me a little, if you look at the "fragrance pyramid". He is not as round as you might imagine, has edges and that pleases me.
On a woman, I would like to smell the very much. On me secretly too :p
Disillusionment
"I love you already!" - the first thought when I look at the fragrance notes in front of me. My first blind purchase - and also my last.

Once sprayed on, it immediately arouses uneasiness in me. Not what I expected, definitely not. Gourmandig spicy men's fragrance - the first words I want to assign you, Fève. I was hoping for something sweet, Good Girl-like with a slight chocolate pudding twist. This is definitely not the case, the spiciness bothers me immensely.

Sorry, I gave it a lot of chances. In my collection, he may still remain, the bottle is beautiful :)
Swoosh, here I am!
At the beginning of the year, when it was really cold and there was snow outside, I imagined that I wanted to have a warm vanilla scent.
After I came across this line from Dior the year before, I kept looking at the fragrances on the website.
I thought to myself: just my thing! I gotta have it!
I drove into town and sniffed him out in the warm, crowded Kaufhauf. Just what I was looking for! Warm, spicy and special.
I had the luck to buy a small bottle with 40ml.
Arrived at home and sprayed. Just an announcement, a real announcement.
This is not a scent that hides, not an office scent, it is present. A little too intense for me.
So I'm going to have him moved to another home

Razvanyke
What a mouth watering experience, and long lasting too.
I first had the chance to try Feve Deliceuse a few months ago in Düsseldorf Boutique and I really was impressed, this was my first gourmand perfume experience and right after I have tried the Tonka Imperiale too.

Fe De opens really calm and sweet but not sickly and then stays on the clothes or skin for really a long time, coming slowly to remind you that it´s there at every wind whift or breeze, if you are outside.

I would consider this unisex, leaning more to feminine .. however, on my skind it smells quite like a dessert which I like to smell on and on. You can see in my video the shopping experience from the Boutique.

I do reccomend it to someone who also likes other gourmand perfumes like Black Phantom or Pure Havane.

A Quiet Autumn Evening By the Fire
A warm spicy blend, in which I might be tempted to distinguish cinnamon, cocoa, vanilla and even a note of dark (and perhaps bitter) cherry. Sweet and powdery, but not exceedingly so. Androgynous, yes, but perhaps tilting more towards the feminine side. Summing up, I would say it's a good way to spend a solitary evening by the fireplace, sipping from a cup of hot chocolate and dreaming of Christmas...

DalilaB
I was not ready for you years ago but now I love you
Fève délicieuse, thé delicious bean! It was one of the hyped fragrances at the start of my scent journey,I quickly jumped on the bandwagon and as soon as a 10 ml decant became available I bought it. I remember waiting at Stuttgart airport in November 2017, it was so cold and my fingers froze as I was frantically messaging and paying for 10 ml. It was not what I expected my nose couldn’t detect the deliciousness, it was an oily mess that I quickly got rid of never to revisit again. I was a gourmand coquin kind of gal and that’s that. Few months ago, in the Dior boutique I revisited it and oh my goodness. It’s so smooth and delicious with a slightly herbal note maybe the lavender. I can finally detect the Tonka bean, it’s cosy without being cloying and works well on a sunny day too. I wouldn’t classify this somehow as gourmand, it’s not overly sweet. It’s just perfect!!!

CCatalina1CCatalina1 2 months ago
An invitation of sweet aromas with oriental undertones, still one of the best gourmands on the market,a paradise of tonka,caramel,vanilla.
ElkayElkay 4 months ago
Amazing mature gourmand, perfect for men! Tonka is so rich here, it reminds me of a smoky cherry
Ka3nKa3n 4 months ago
One of the better releases from Maison Dior.I had a bottle pre reformulation and loved it. Current edition is more soft with less sillage :(
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 8 months ago
A rather linear, yet warm and creamy, spicy-sweet Oriental Gourmand, balanced by a gentle spicy green-earthy opening. Not too heavy. Unisex!

by IoanaP
by MrSimonM
by Achilles
by Achilles
by OvidiuH
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by REALiZE
by Bosworth
by Bosworth

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Parfum) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior