Fève Délicieuse 2015

Fève Délicieuse by Dior
Top 51 in Women's Perfume
Fève Délicieuse is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2015. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Bois d'Argent

Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla BergamotBergamot RoseRose

Submitted by Michael, last update on 18.05.2022.

Holiday Spiced Eggnog
Smells somewhat like a warm spiced eggnog to me, with a touch of herbal lavender and that airy lift typical of jasmine. My nose hardly picks up any mint, it's not close to what I would consider medicinal. A warm creamy vanilla and chocolate, dusted with a melange of holiday spices, hints of nuttiness and cherry flavoring. Reminiscent of Guerlain Tonka Imperiale if you replaced the green facets with cocoa. The cherry gets stronger as it dries down. Moderate projection for 4-6hr, longevity 12hr+.
Daring blind purchase
After sooo many reviews and videos I've read and seen about this perfume, I got over myself and bought it blind.

THIS was the best decision of my life. (Yeah yeah... drama, baby...) no no joke. I had been looking for a scent for so long that I could never describe and HERE it is.

This scent is indescribable. That cozy sensuality that associates a cozy evening on the couch, cozy socks on your feet, a cup of hot tea with a little rock candy in your hand and a Christmas movie on TV. Candlelight in the background and your partner giving you a loving hug. THAT is what this scent gives me. My God, how I love it...
Faxwn
Hope dies last, but she died!
I think the title says it all (almost). Oh man, I had a anticipation of you you sweet fragrance! Every morning I ran to the mailbox and looked if you are there. The components just scream: yummy! And that's exactly what I wanted, a sweet calorie bomb that makes me hungry for chocolate 24/7. Then finally you were there, I immediately sprayed you and thought in the first second: yuck! That's what you're supposed to be? You sweet great caramel praline scent? You're supposed to be cuddly, but I don't notice any of that, I just want to wash you off. Quickly. But well, maybe that was just the beginning I don't like, we'll see. 10,15,30 minutes go by and I still don't like you. I'm just disappointed. How can you just blast so much tonka bean into a fragrance that you can't smell any of the other nice stuff? I'm sorry, but we're not getting along. Maybe I'm too young for you Or maybe I'm not mature enough Maybe we'll meet again in 20 years. I so wish we were right for each other then!

More then just a Gourmand: A special memory
The first time I sampled Feve Delicieuse (FD), I thought it smelled good and yummy, but it wasn't something I'd wear—too feminine for a guy. However, the more I smelled it, the more it reminded more of a very specific memory from my childhood. I kept smelling it because I needed to identify that scent memory, and then one day, eureka! It came to me: you know when you're at the beach walking on the boardwalk and suddenly an ocean breeze picks up the scent of all the tasty desserts around you—cotton candy, funnel cakes, fudge, ice cream, and so on—and smacks you in the face with it? That's what this reminds me of! The aromatics in the opening and the ambergris in the background remind me of the fresh and salty ocean breeze; while the sweeter notes remind of me all the tasty snacks I'd smell while walking along the boardwalk. Oddly enough, in this scent memory, the sky is grey and cloudy as if it may storm soon; but that ocean breeze is so dang refreshing that I don't even care. This scent memory is special to me because it conjures up memories of a time when I was just a kid hanging out at the beach with the family and without a care in the world. Now, whenever I need an instant mood booster, I just spray this on and I immediately get sent back to that memory. For that reason alone, Feve Delicieuse will always have a spot in my collection!
a sweet temptation
Sinful seductions rarely begin with a bang; they require the first delicate approach, a prelude that awakens the senses and curiosity, and only then should the great enchantment begin slowly and refined.
As a provonçale and top perfumer, François Demanchy certainly knows how to stoke the allure of this slowly awakening and then lingering rapture in such a way that all parts find pleasure.

Thus, in preparation for "Fève Délicieuse", a new fragrance for Maison Christian Dior, he dealt in depth with the tonka bean. Here something very special should arise.
It exudes a pleasantly sweet scent between caramel, hay and roasted almonds.
Together with warm, spicy vanilla aromas M. Demanchy wanted to compose a surprising fragrance, equal to a sinfully delicious treat for all the senses.

As a connoisseur, he began with a spicy-fresh Œvre of lavender, mint and bergamot.
So "Fève Délicieuse" can gradually increase tantalizingly.
For freesia, jasmine, roses and even sour cherries are still part of the "hearty" foreplay; after the spiciness and freshness, the quiet floral beauty set the mood for the climax.
Cocoa and praline lure together with fresh milk already refined, before the tonka bean with all its indwelling flavors with the warm, smoky notes of the divine vanilla through benzoeharz merges with them.
The resulting gourmand fragrance reveals truly exotic accents and apparently also has some secrets up its sleeve that M. Demanchy will not be happy to reveal.

Thus, "Fève Délicieuse" becomes a true celebration of sensuality and seduction.
A fragrance of intense colors that flow easily into each other: the deep yellow of vanilla, creamy, creamy and warm; the black of a coffee bean note that has crept so incidentally into this melange of fragrances, and the gorgeous light golden brown of caramel.
A little too colorful for a watercolor, but beautiful colorful waves of scent combine with sweeping brushstrokes to create a delicious blend.
Through the charismatic companions of the tonka bean, an oriental fragrance fabric is created, which is characterized by softness, warmth and intensity quite special.

But you have to like it, this cuddling sweetness and softness; a fluffy scented blanket of warmth and delicious temptation that accompanies through days or nights and appeals to the senses.
As we are used to from Maison Christian Dior
Not mine
With great anticipation, I ordered a bottling for my girlfriend.
According to the composition, I thought that we both will have our "fun" there.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed :(
For me, he smells awenig Christmas with a rubber tire note.

I had him unfortunately sweeter / creamier imagined.

My girlfriend likes it, I do not
Tonka bean and cocoa
I'm in this Dior store and in front of me almost the entire Privée collection. First handle Bois D'Argent. "Yes, I'll take it" I said after my first impression. Then the crucial question, which miniature it may be and suddenly the stay is extended by half an hour. Every fragrance tested and still undecided, I reach for Christian Dior Fève Délicieuse. In love? No. In a trance? Neither. Immediately felt warmly touched by this scent, like it was exactly what I needed at that moment. Tonka bean embraced by bourbon vanilla and caramel and cocoa. "This one in miniature, please. Meanwhile, of course, as a bottle. Every time I think of the first scent I instantly fell in love with and am like in a sweet soft dream, it will be Fève Délicieuse. Women's fragrance? No. Definitely unisex
Nonna's secret ingredients
Nonna and I have been friends for a long time. Sometimes I hear that I fantasize a lot when I think about you. But everyone agrees, their love goes through the stomach.
Nonna always comes unannounced, but never empty-handed. Most recently I wore Jubilation XXV when she brought me over a creamy blackberry tart. Oh Nonna, when I had a toothache, it was the cotton candy. You're there to spoil me. Nonna halt...

Not only does Nonna make the best coffee, she also makes the best tiramisu in the world. What a surprise when she stood in my room today with her blissful smiles and this lovely layer cake. Oh the sponge cakes smell so great again, I thought. I know, ladyfingers, coffee a little cream and a little cocoa on top...can't be that hard, can it? But why is this slightly alcoholic? A liqueur maybe? Smells a little like a burnt vanilla bean? Mmhm
"Secret recipe!" she said in her cute Italian accent.
Lovely Nonna!

Well what else is there to say about the fragrance really? Surprised me a little, if you look at the "fragrance pyramid". He is not as round as you might imagine, has edges and that pleases me.
On a woman, I would like to smell the very much. On me secretly too :p
Disillusionment
"I love you already!" - the first thought when I look at the fragrance notes in front of me. My first blind purchase - and also my last.

Once sprayed on, it immediately arouses uneasiness in me. Not what I expected, definitely not. Gourmandig spicy men's fragrance - the first words I want to assign you, Fève. I was hoping for something sweet, Good Girl-like with a slight chocolate pudding twist. This is definitely not the case, the spiciness bothers me immensely.

Sorry, I gave it a lot of chances. In my collection, he may still remain, the bottle is beautiful :)
Swoosh, here I am!
At the beginning of the year, when it was really cold and there was snow outside, I imagined that I wanted to have a warm vanilla scent.
After I came across this line from Dior the year before, I kept looking at the fragrances on the website.
I thought to myself: just my thing! I gotta have it!
I drove into town and sniffed him out in the warm, crowded Kaufhauf. Just what I was looking for! Warm, spicy and special.
I had the luck to buy a small bottle with 40ml.
Arrived at home and sprayed. Just an announcement, a real announcement.
This is not a scent that hides, not an office scent, it is present. A little too intense for me.
So I'm going to have him moved to another home

BertolucciKBertolucciK 6 months ago
Gourmand, sweet, spicy, powdery, creamy. In the opening, I get cocoa. Then tonka and some freshness, maybe from the rose. Vanilla drydown.
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 9 months ago
I had high expectations for this one (just look at the notes!), but I just couldn't stop thinking all I can smell is baby powder.
MariaSMariaS 9 months ago
Where have you been all my life?? The best spicy sweet gourmand I ever smelled!
CCatalina1CCatalina1 12 months ago
An invitation of sweet aromas with oriental undertones, still one of the best gourmands on the market,a paradise of tonka,caramel,vanilla.
ElkayElkay 1 year ago
Amazing mature gourmand, perfect for men! Tonka is so rich here, it reminds me of a smoky cherry
Ka3nKa3n 1 year ago
One of the better releases from Maison Dior.I had a bottle pre reformulation and loved it. Current edition is more soft with less sillage :(
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
A rather linear, yet warm and creamy, spicy-sweet Oriental Gourmand, balanced by a gentle spicy green-earthy opening. Not too heavy. Unisex!

by IoanaP
by Ovaissaleem
by Ovaissaleem
by Amylovesyou
by Amylovesyou
Dior is making a big come back in my life !
by MariaS
by TheNicheOne
by TheNicheOne
by MrSimonM
by MrSimonM
by Can96
by Can96
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by Bosworth
by Badh3ad
by Badh3ad

Popular by Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme Cologne (2013) by Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior