Thé Cachemire 2017

Thé Cachemire by Dior
7.6 / 10 133 Ratings
Thé Cachemire is a popular perfume by Dior for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

White teaWhite tea MatéMaté White blossomsWhite blossoms MuskMusk

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 04.12.2022.
The scent is part of the collection "Maison Christian Dior".

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Helpful Review 11
The light floral...
"Thé Cachemire" from François Demachy's La Collection Privée fragrances reminds me of silk scarves, tulle, chiffon. Of the color white, of brightness and a transparency. When I inhale, I see images of lightness, tenderness, sensitivity and sometimes it even feels like a hint of nothingness, but it feels damn good every time. A scent of tea mingles with the most tender flowers. A bright, fragile rose in the background, enveloped in musk. François Demachy, I think I love you!

Interesting fragrance
I got this fragrance as a small addition to my purchase of the Fève Délicieuse.
The two fragrances could hardly be more different. One heavy and spicy and the other fresh and bitchy.
There is no atomizer on the little bottle and so I always drizzled it on myself. It was the teen note I noticed most. Oh, my God We need the big bottle... so I ordered it, because Corona had closed the shops at that time.
Beautifully packed, it arrived very quickly.
And then the surprise, sprayed on me he smells completely different. I hardly notice teen notes. It's more herbal, tangy, citrusy. Herbs, sharp, citrusy. but I just liked the tea so much.
But now it is there and on warm days I find it wonderful. When I want the teeny-tiny note, I take the little bottle. But I have no explanation why I feel that way
Top Review 24
Drink tea and watch cats and birds insult each other!
Hello dear snoopers and welcome to a new comment from me!
I know I know most people will now roll their eyes and say "The guy's coming back with a tea scent", but apparently there are more tea scent lovers than me, otherwise there wouldn't be so many great tea scents! Well, what do you say now, you philistines you?! Huh???!!? :DD

And anyway, if you don't like such loose and beautiful tea scents, you won't have all the flacons in your cupboard anyway! Because right now, or at least as good as soon, is the ideal time to wear such fragrances. Because if you hadn't noticed: Spring is coming! So that means The sun shines more often; it is warmer; you can plant the first plants in the garden (like tomatoes, tulips, cucumbers, groot etc...); you sit down in the warm sun, enjoy the weather without wearing a thick jacket, drink nice tasty tea and watch how cats stare at birds and insult them while the birds stare high on the branches back at the cats and insult these fur critters as well, because both critters can't stand each other in life.

All this is underlined olfactorily by beautiful, loosely summery scents and provides for a better feeling. Whether a nice flowery scent, or something with nice herbs, something citric or just a nice tea scent, like Thé Cachemire from Dior here.

The fragrance:
At the beginning I feel the scent slightly citric, as if it contained bergamot or lemon. With the exact smell I had even noticed oranges at short notice. All this makes for a great, fresh start. Then follows the tea, which smells incredibly great and authentic. It seems more like green tea to me than white tea, because it comes over a bit harder to me, but it's beautiful one way or the other. But it can also be that I perceive the mate harsher and stronger and the white tea seems so weak and somewhat different to me (or the white tea is simply superimposed).
A little later a little sweetness from the musk rises, but it remains a little inconspicuous in the background and mixes more with the flowery scents.
Most of the time this scent remains the same, it doesn't really change much more. With time, the scents naturally become a little weaker, even if you should smell the tea better every now and then. However, towards the end, the fragrance becomes less bitter, and instead a little more gentle and softer, because you can then also perceive powdery scents that smell like iris. And by the way, the tea still seems like green tea to me later on. But no matter what kind of tea you perceive here, in my opinion the scent is very successful!

The Sillage and the shelf life:
Even though I wrote that the tea could be smelled well from time to time, unfortunately the scent of the Sillage is generally quite weak, so that it can only be perceived for a short time, and this only in close proximity to one. Because the ascending scent cloud is usually more likely to be perceived by you yourself, so the scent is closer to your body.
The shelf life is about four to five hours, then almost nothing can be smelled anymore.

The bottle:
The cylindrical bottle is, as always, of very high quality, but somewhat simple in appearance. It is filled with a nice, light green scented liquid. The label is white and has a touch of simple but elegant business cards. The lid is black and cylindrical with several divisions, bears the Dior logo on the top and is also magnetic.

So, you know me. If a fragrance that contains tea notes has turned out very nice for me, I could both rave about the fragrance and moan, because especially the summer tea scents often unfortunately have a very weak charisma, which is unfortunately no exception with this fragrance here, too, so that you often think twice about whether the perfume is worth the high price despite its beautiful fragrance
Apart from that, Thé Cachemire actually gives you a wonderful, loose and gentle tea scent that conjures up a feeling of contentment and somehow also provides inner peace and serenity, but is also just a scent for yourself, since hardly anyone will notice it on you, making it especially suitable for leisure time (but you can also use it well at work if you don't want to suffocate your colleagues in scented clouds :D).

Therefore a test is worthwhile in any case! But if you want it to be a bit harsher and where the charisma should be slightly higher, then I would recommend more Jade Leaf Tea by Jo Malone, who later also becomes more powdery and the scent is a little bit stronger (but in general, unfortunately, also quite weak). In terms of price, both fragrances are in about the same category (well, almost... Jo Malone is a little more expensive).

So, that's it then again from me, have a nice evening and finally stop rolling your eyes just because I have talked a lot about tea again, ... otherwise you still get Glubschaugen or something! DD

2 short views on the fragrance
DopeweaselDopeweasel 11 months ago
Smokey white tea with fragrant florals. Amazing longevity with brilliant sillage. Unisex but leans masculine. Modern, herbaceous, luxury awe
TRehfTRehf 2 years ago
So easy to wear. Very pleasant tea and rose. Unisex. I tend to get nose blind but received compliments after 8h mark. Quite impressed...

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

7 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Sauvage Elixir by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior