Miss Dior 2017 Eau de Parfum

Version from 2017
Miss Dior (2017) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior
7.6 / 10 134 Ratings
Miss Dior (2017) (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by LVMH.
Top Notes Top Notes LemonLemon Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Pink pepperPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart Notes Grasse roseGrasse rose Damask roseDamask rose Jasmine leafJasmine leaf
Base Notes Base Notes Brazilian rosewoodBrazilian rosewood PatchouliPatchouli
Videos
Submitted by Michael, last update on 25.11.2022.
The face of the advertising campaign is actress Natalie Portman.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Top Review 17
True dream on warm skin
Love at first sight it was not exactly with us. Although your wonderful flacon has already flirted with me from the beginning.
Your parents' house, stylish as it is, has always pleased me well. Only your content I had somehow as much too flowery and "girly" in memory. Too little statement and too little "myself". I thought at least.
Then a year ago I reached in a well-known fragrance house for your "I" and for whatever reason - suddenly I recognized a piece of myself in it.
It was already summer and right after the first spray I thought - wow, you smell expensive and high quality!
Nevertheless, the thought - "too bloomy" was still there.
First you are quite fresh, probably the lemon gently embraced by the tangerine.
Then something scratches my nose, just enough that it doesn't bother me yet. I suspect it's the pink pepper that makes you come across a wee bit rebellious here.
But from then on you become just beautiful on my skin. You become warm, subtly sweet, very feminine and also elegant. Yes - I like you! By now, even very.
In the Dry Down you become even a little rounder and more beautiful with me. Although no vanilla slumbers in you, I have an association with it - that will probably be the precious rosewood - maybe just because it was united in you with patchouli.
Anyway - I like you steadily better and I wear you suspiciously often on my skin lately. Who would have thought that?!
Of course, what's already reaching another dramatic touch here is the fact that you've now been brutally taken off the market because of your successor...and just when I've learned to value and genuinely love you...
What a shame!
And I'm left to wonder - did it really have to be this way!

Scent: you need a little time to develop but then you are really a warm, soft and feminine dream.

Sillage: Pleasant and never too much.

Durability: With this you can "work" well.
A tip - with the Roll On (EdT) it can be extended prima or refresh.

Flacon: Very nice and feminine - I really like.
Price: You come from a good house, your price is appropriate - however, it is rising straight to heaven.

I will miss you
I own this perfume for two years, already bought three times after, unfortunately I can not compare the with the 2012 version, but with the EDT originale and the Cherie, of course, complete different direction.
Can't believe yet that the (2017) has been discontinued.
I tried the new EDP and unfortunately gives no comparison, no sparkling and happy feeling that what this variant (2017) always gave me.
This one is sunny, sweet, friendly and it smiles at you when you spray it. I'm going to miss him so much
Top Review 13
Miss Dior of today
Miss Dior 2017 has definitely nothing at all in common with the "Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) tested by me recently except the names.

I noticed again how much I prefer lemon and/or mandarin in the top note than the omnipresent bergamot. And so I like the start of MD 2017, where the rose already makes itself felt in the background, very well.

After 1 - 1 1/2 hours, my nose reports irritated, I already know the fragrance. Right, it reminds me of "La Vie est Belle L'Éclat L'Eau de Parfum" very fruity floral and sweet - red fruit jelly was then my association. Then with MD 2017, it's more of a fruit tea "red fruit jelly", is lighter overall. This fragrance moment also does not last sooo long, as the comparison fragrance of Lancome on my skin never ending. In other fragrances, I definitely like fruity-floral-sweet. What makes the difference, I have not yet found out.

The base then doesn't quite replace the fruity-floral-sweet part, but it does capture it, adding woody and spicy notes. Something that the base of the LVEB L'Èclat does not succeed.

The charisma of MD2017 is for me in the upper middle field as well as the durability with 7 - 8 hours.

Conclusion: goes so. Does not beat me into flight. But I definitely do not have to have.

Winter perfume rediscovered
Was in the mood for some heavier winter perfume, and so I rediscovered my Miss Dior eau de parfum in my drawer. And I think it might be just perfect for the winter holidays. It has a warm sweetness without being in the gourmand category that is lovely when it’s chilly outside. It’s flirty yet very elegant and perfect for the night out. I am not sure how everyone feels, but I discovered that certain scents are hard to wear when you are always at home, which has been the forte of many during the pandemic. But during the holidays, I think I can pull it off just around the house and on the walks outside. If you’re looking for great longevity, then this one certainly has it. It has a darker amber colored liquid inside, usually a sign of perfume’s potency. Even after I took my shower, it still was there. I think it would make a perfect gift for a lady, especially a romantic one, but does not have to be. I would go for the eau de toilette version if you want it to be an everyday kind of scent. With the eau de parfum, I sometimes got headaches especially if I only wear it inside the house. It has a more mature vibe. Although I don’t believe in the age classification. It has been compared to Mademoiselle Coco, and while it is different, I can see that comparison. If you liked Mademoiselle Coco, you would probably like Miss Dior and its flankers. It opens up with lemony mandarin and then quickly transitions into a darker Rose with a hint of musk. The dry down is sensuous and beautiful. This one has a femme fatale kind of vibe, very chic and flirty. In short, it’s a very classy perfume perfect for cold winter nights and romantic candle lit dinners with sparkling crystal around.
PS. I think I might have 2012 version of Miss Dior. If so, it is the best for anyone who loves patchouli. I know I do, and this fragrance does not disappoint. That calming comforting earthy patchouli is very strong. Perfect for warming my heart up at wintertime or anytime.
Very helpful Review 12
Spring, summer...
... Autumn & Winter:
For my taste the fragrance (correctly dosed) always works!
In summer he makes me happy, in winter or on grey rainy days he gives me a cuddly, warm mood.
He brings a certain elegance and radiating calmness with him, just right for me, a nervous and often hectic person I love the fragrance from its fruity start to the last gentle scent after a whole day without re-spraying.
I have also often been asked about him - of all my other fragrances he is the one that has aroused the most curiosity.
Unfortunately I don't have it at all with scents - How do you manage to smell them out of scents in detail?
I smell anyway: delicious, elegance and harmony.

1 short view on the fragrance
ScentilityScentility 2 years ago
I loved the version released in 2012, called Cherie, but it was reformulated. Alas, the darling spin was gone. It’s too strong now.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

9 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Sauvage Elixir by Dior