Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet 2014

Version from 2014
Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet (2014) by Dior
Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet (2014) is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian mandarin orangeSicilian mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesApricot skinApricot skin PeonyPeony PeachPeach RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 28.06.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Natalie Portman.

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
It was a love on a first smell! I was trying to find something FLORAL, as I didn't have anything floral yet. And I found it!?? Very feminine, seductive, smells like late spring and it has a great projection. I adore it definitely. P.s. and I bought it on Canary Islands so definitely great memory as well. Full review is here on my YouTube: ? https://youtu.be/HNxuqmjl6a4

Pretty, discreet and adorable
This fragrance smells like it looks: Pretty, rosy, understated and friendly. It's a really nice scent, but it doesn't stand out in any way. I love the scent of peonies, so I was already expecting to like this scent. The rose tends to take a back seat, which I appreciate though.
Unfortunately, the fragrance does not last long and is also not particularly noticed in my environment. After repeated testing and a renewed look at the notes, I must also say that this one is very similar to another fragrance in my collection in the mood: Jimmy Choo L'Eau. And in a direct comparison, the Jimmy Choo wins for me, because - besides being better value for money - it's more perceived after all and comes across more good-humored, if a bit less elegant. But that only incidentally.
Nonetheless, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a beautiful fragrance, which one quickly takes into his heart, which lifts the mood and which becomes just in the small quite big.
Wedding scent
I see a bride before me...
She is elf-like, she is wearing a beautiful dress, a bouquet of peonies as a wedding bouquet and she is wearing Blooming Bouquet.

The scent is delicate, floral, subtle, peony-rosy from start to finish and appropriate for the occasion!

You should already like light, unobtrusive fragrances, then you are absolutely right here.
I will give the fragrance to my sister, for exactly this occasion, in early summer, this year ❤️

A Miss Dior flanker successful for me
A very nice, somewhat shy peony fragrance.
Really floral-fresh, pretty unfussy, but good. The mandarin is recognizable as such and the base is pretty typical for a fragrance of Dior in my opinion, clean.
Overall, the fragrance is very clean and quite contourless.
For everyday wear it is well suited or even for work.
However, I somehow lack a certain depth, a certain spiciness or a leather note or a stronger citrus note.
Have this fragrance already tested the many times and then did not take him, because I already have some fragrances that are suitable for everyday use.
This is a perfume for me that I would happily give to a friend who doesn't have a large collection, but also doesn't dislike perfume in general.
Because this Miss Dior flanker doesn't stick out anywhere and is still very nice.
Really beautiful and sufficiently durable.
The durability is average and some fruit and sweetness is included, a pleasant florality can be heard.
So the quality is right in any case, but the wheel has not been reinvented here, but that is also not bad, many also enjoy fragrances that are not very fancy and that is also nice and good so.
It does not always have to be everything intense.
A discreet and good floral perfume should actually be missing no woman
Cooling
The last hot weeks were characterized by smells of chlorine, sweat and glowing coal from the grill.
The exhausting summer heat seems to be over and short showers of rain are coming over the country.
Time to take a deep breath and test more floral scents.
Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet falls into my hands Pleasantly 'flowery colourful' with a creamy note to start with.
At the same time elegant and distinguished, but by no means bourgeois biting.
It looks a little fresh through the colorful bouquet of flowers.

Reminiscent of a short rain shower that brings a pleasant cooling down in the nature.
This breathes through to recover from the heat and blossom again in a colourful and fresh way.
Stern
Sometimes less is more...
With the scent the wheel was certainly not reinvented and no new star was born in the perfume sky.
... But nevertheless he is extremely beautiful and extremely endearing. Sometimes less is just more. And one should also appreciate the little things.
That's how I feel about Blooming Bouquet by Dior.

I feel well scented, flowery-fresh and light, by no means conspicuous or even omnipresent and overloaded.
Nice on the job ...and also the daughter (Ü12) can spray.

Tender and sweet like the sunshine that finally warms our hearts again in spring. Airy, shimmering. An elf in a flower dress.
A small jewel, an oasis, a time-out in the hectic everyday life.

No party smell, also nothing for ladies with preference for black clothes and/or bright red lipstick. No state fragrance.

Humility is an adornment.

Fresh Florals for the Fresh Girl
I had a mini bottle of this along with other Miss Dior perfumes (gifted from myself in a pretty box, I love gifts from me aww).

I tried them all, nothing stuck, so I gave my friend the whole set when she said she was looking for a signature scent "that is like... Fresh.. and flowery... You know...?".

She ended up buying a big big bottle of this, she really enjoys it as a "nicer occasion" scent. She smells lovely, like a blooming bouquet (who would have thought...!) but not in a intrusive or sweet cloying way. Fresh, little powder and awesome. On her.

On me, it's flowery all right, but with my chemistry doesn't add up nicely. I am a natural spicy girl, and Miss Dior simply can't compete with my own aroma which makes it kind of off. "Oh you are wearing perfume, good for you", type of feeling. It doesn't suit me... My body's own fragrance is like a scent-eating frog. Nom! Nom! Bye bye frag.

Blindbuy? Sure! It's fresh, young and not as sweet as you could imagine. And you have to like flowers obviously.
Gift? In small doses, let them try it on a couple times = don't buy the big bottle.

Weak & Innocent
"Blooming Bouquet" is yet another of those Miss Dior flankers I can't take apart...well, this one was released in 2014 and features mandarin in the top notes (this mandarin smells better than the one in Bulgari's "Indian Garnet"), a bit of peach/apricot, a very light rose and some white musk. It's a light, discreet scent for summer, and with its pretty bouquet of flowers accented with fresh overtones, this scent is soft and clear at the same time. Probably a fragrance for sweet sixteens and all women who prefer their fragrances to smell slightly flowery, fresh and "innocent". Staying-power is weak. Not an "epic ode" to perfume, this one, and not suitable for those who mourn the timeless classic "Miss Dior" from 1947. 2014's "Blooming Bouquet" is not even memorable.

by Sumi
Ich bedanke mich bei allen für so viel Zuspruch :)
by Smitty
...... der ‚Blumenstrauß‘ meiner Tochter ... ;)
by Entenradio
by Idsnooku
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular by Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme Cologne (2013) by Dior