Miss Dior 2013 Eau de Toilette

Version from 2013
Miss Dior (2013) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior
Miss Dior (2013) (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesBlood orangeBlood orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian roseBulgarian rose Tunisian neroliTunisian neroli Turkish roseTurkish rose
Base Notes Base NotesIndonesian patchouliIndonesian patchouli

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 28.11.2021.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Miss Dior EDT 2013
This is the 2013 Eau De Toilette version of Miss Dior Eau De Parfum 2012. I love them both but truth-be-told, I like this version a tad better. It smells like the parfum version but the patchouli is dialed down, making it less overwhelming. I'm so happy that I bought this when I did and had the good foresight to also buy a back-up bottle at the same time. Besides the origninal Miss Dior Cherie (with the popcorn and strawberry note), this discontinued version is my favourite. Simple in its composition and beautiful on the skin.

Goes on Strong
Miss Dior comes in a charming bottle, very pretty girl if I can say so. The fragrance is tinted ever-so-slightly pink.
It goes on strong, much stronger than I personally like, but also dies down rather quickly.
I can smell the neroli in the top notes, but the perfume is eight years old now that I’m writing this review. Maybe the rose was stronger while in her youth, but more than anything there is patchouli, and lots of it.
I see this as a date night perfume. I don’t wear it much during the day, and I don’t reach for it often, but she’s here with me still after all these years.
I have perhaps 30 sprays left in the bottle now and that should last me a couple more years. After all, I own way too much perfume to wear her frequently when there are so many great modern fragrances out there to swap on a daily basis.

Sillage 2-3 feet (not bad)
Longevity 4-5 hours
Price? I don’t remember, but for me back then it was expensive.
Bottle is super cute

2 short views on the fragrance
T3lk4T3lk4 1 year ago
Inoffensive scent, but dries off quickly leaving with nothing really. All and all pretty basic.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
In its pretty bottle, a so feminin flowery-patchouli accord quite longlasting and perfect by day mainly in the middle season. A lovely scent

Images

8 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme Cologne (2013) by Dior