Poison Girl 2016 Eau de Parfum

Poison Girl (Eau de Parfum) by Dior
Poison Girl (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Coco Noir (Eau de Parfum)

Sicilian bitter orangeSicilian bitter orange
May roseMay rose
Damask roseDamask rose
Venezuelan tonka beanVenezuelan tonka bean
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Danina, last update on 30.07.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Camille Rowe.

BavarianGirl
Beginning and end completely different!
i bought the fragrance blind. Since I love "hypnotic Poison" but he is too heavy for everyday life, I was looking for an alternative.

"Poison Girl" smells at the beginning very flowery, and me somehow too boring.

BUT after 1.5 to 2 hours, the floral note becomes less and less, and is replaced by a warm sweet note. I LOVE IT! "Poison Girl" smells then änlich "hypnotic Poison" only a little fresher, sweeter and less heavy! I don't smell flowers anymore. At the end I smell orange and caramel!
A cuddly hug
First of all I have to say that I did not like this perfume at first. I had gotten it gift but never used my best friend loved it but and always sprayed.
When she was once again with me and had used it I thought to myself come we give him another chance and I was as enchanted.

I had fallen in love with the warmth and security of this perfume it feels emblematic of a hug. The scent envelops you and you have the felt one sits in front of a campfire.
Generally, I would wear the fragrance only on colder days, but who cares as well as me can wear it of course always ;)
He is also very seductive, a compliments magnet (from men and women) and it has already bought some after.

The course is very pleasant and it remains at the end a very pleasant sweet.
The projection is a bit confusing for me as sometimes you notice it from further away and sometimes you don't, as for the longevity it's a bomb. I perceive the fragrance still a week later on my clothes, on my skin he holds unfortunately only 6-7 hours what but also on me is because perfumes generally do not hold so long on me.

The fragrance is definitely something for younger ladies with both feet firmly in life and know what they want but still have a gentle and tender way to wrap the men around his finger
Poison Woman
When Ur Poison was launched in 1985, I couldn't stand the scent at all. To stay with the truth, I hated him rather. At every corner you could smell Poison and always, without exception, he was worn in absolute overdose.

Poison I first got to know and appreciate here on Parfumo and that's why Poison also moved in with me. Meanwhile, I find this perfume incredibly beautiful and my curiosity for the Poison offshoot was aroused.

So it came that I got me a bottling of Poison Girl and that although I am now very, very far away from a girl.
Why they called the perfume Poison Girl in the house of Dior is incomprehensible to me. This is not a girlie or Lolita fragrance - PG is adult and can and should be worn by women of all ages.

PG starts fruity sweet and I detect a hint of orange as well. However, no gum, no Hubabuba, but fruity, floral sweetness. Roses I can not detect, flowers already, but just not roses.

As it progresses, I perceive vanilla and a hint of animalic. I can well imagine that one has built a few drops of musk with, which provide a dirty touch and give PG sexyness.

All in all, PG is a fragrance for adults. Even though it is sold as a women's fragrance, I can imagine it on men as well, even though my own husband is not in that demographic.

The longevity is absolutely fine at 7 to 8 hours and I will, now that spring is here, happily wear my bottling of PG. Yes and who knows, maybe he also makes it into my collection.

Sexy sugar bomb
First I must probably mention that I am absolutely no fan of the Poison fragrances. In particular, the EdP of 2014 is just too much for me and causes a twinge in the nose and later in the head with me.
I was all the more surprised when I asked my colleague about her perfume that I liked and she told me it was Dior -Poison girl. From time to time I liked the fragrance more and more and I dared to order it, hoping that it also smells so good on me. And yes it does. The scent is really very sweet and also intense, but not too heavy and oppressive.
I feel at 28 almost no longer belong when talking about "girl", but who cares? The fragrance may stay and my colleague does not find it bad that we are now fragrance twins. ;)
Not nice with me
Yesterday I tested Poison Girl for the first time and unfortunately I personally don't like it at all and I suspect that it is because of the mixture of the Damascene Rose with the other ingredients. I like the smell of the Damascene Rose in Weleda's skin care products, but I find the fragrance very "idiosyncratic" even there and couldn't apply it every day. Mixed with vanilla notes, it gives me a fragrance on my skin that I cannot smell well. I can't even describe this fragrance, but it's not made for me. On others, however, it certainly smells great, but I am personally a little surprised about the name "Poison Girl". Because there I would have expected a "girlish" scent, while I perceived Poison Girl as an absolutely adult scent, very ladylike and sensual, but not for me. The original Poison does not smell good on me either, while I find Hypnotic Poison and the former Midnight Poison very pleasant
Pure sensuality...
I have deleted the old text because I changed my mind completely about this fragrance!;)))))
For some time now, I can't live without that smell! At first, I didn't really like that smell... Let's just say that I can still remember very well why I couldn't get along with this scent... I found the top note very bad in the beginning! But today, I just LOVE the top note more than the base note! *.*.*.* The funny thing is it took me exactly 2 years to fall in love with this fragrance, but also because I learned to understand the course of the fragrance in this time! Now you ask yourself what I mean by understanding... Let's put it this way, in the past my motto was "if the top note is stupid, but then the whole fragrance process is stupid too!... I know stupid thought... I think that is unfortunately with many people so that if they find the top note bad then the rest of the fragrance is bad too. And that is simply WRONG! By this habit+thought+attitude I have overlooked many great treasures which I have discovered afterwards (now) for me!... Thank god:D
Now I know why my mother always said to me that patience is the be-all and end-all in life...
Mama you were right about your words:D....

Be that as it may! I noticed that Poison Girl like LVEB unfortunately has no good reputation here on Parfumo or better said has a similar reputation... Whatever the reason! Because also there I have to step on the feet of MANY people! Poison Girl is not really appreciated here on Parfumo in my opinion! Surely each of us here has his own taste in scents which is just as well! But I think Poison Girl is unjustly badly evaluated here but also underestimated
I am aware that many people here are also used to other fragrances in Dior! And Poison Girl simply stands out, because it is not a typical Dior fragrance! PG is in my opinion the new hypnotic Poison... It has a similar scent DNA but the two are still not identical... At that time Hypnotik Poison was almost THE fragrance that women wore ( as far as I know) today PG is the new HP:)) I myself love the HP but PG is more my treasure:D
I don't want to torture you anymore and start with the fragrance description;D
The scent.....

As I mentioned at the beginning, I was not a big fan of the head note at that time?
Today I just love the top note! The bitter orange note is just brilliant! Very nicely juicy and deliciously juicy! *.* With me, the top note up to the base note is beautifully present in its most beautiful form!
The rose note is so warm and sensual on my skin... Pure femininity! Only what I find funny, on my clothes I can neither perceive nor smell the rose note except on my skin:D Also after a while I can smell a nice warm almond note on my skin which is strangely not listed. The almond note on my skin is similar to the almond note in Hypnotic Poison... The bitter-orange note unfortunately slowly and quietly says goodbye from the base note on my skin which is a pity, but nevertheless in my opinion the fragrance becomes more beautiful, warmer and more sensual!* The tonka bean gives the fragrance a subtle powdery note, while the vanilla note gets creamier from time to time and then merges with the almond note from which you can hardly take your nose off your wrist:D I always stick to my wrist like crazy when I apply this fragrance because in my opinion it has a strong addictive factor! The base note can be smelled on my clothes for two days!
Many complain that H+S is bad... Which I personally cannot sign! With me both the durability and the Sillage is EXTREME! On my skin this scent stays with me all day long... On my clothes it lasts two days! Until now everybody in my area has liked this scent very much, both women and men ;)) Personally I would describe this scent as sexy and erotic!) ( Is also my opinion there!)

Because I like this fragrance so much I also bought the edt and the unexpectet with the difference that the edt is fresher and fruitier. Unexpectet is also very nice and creamy, but has an interesting pungency that I think comes from the ginger note:)) If you are interested in the edt or the unexpectet you can write me if you want a fragrance description, then I can do it:)) Your opinion INTERESTES ME!;))

Miss Hypnotic Poison
My mother used to have a cream eye shadow in a glass jar when I was little. It was so metallic silver and smelled like a distillate of powdery make-up, pink dusty velvet curtains in the boudoir, plush armchairs in front of the dressing table, glittering chandelier light that breaks in the mirror...
Somehow ancient, delicious and mysteriously wicked at the same time.
From the beginning I assumed that the "girl" was a squeaky-sweet Hubbabubba action and little depth The gum is right there at the beginning. Delicious, juicy and more like a light pink candy to eat. I'd buy it right now! But then the well known sweet flower powder accord, which dominates the gourmands, began. However, for me here in a very own direction.
Pink treats and as already said unpacked at the dressing table of a being that is all kinds of things (yes, maybe even a girl every now and then), but certainly not as sweet and innocent as the outfit would suggest.
The beautiful top note lasts longer on clothes than on my skin. In general, the durability is quite good, but after six hours I do not notice the fragrance (skin) anymore What a pity, because I find it really delicious and special But the name is really kind of stupid and if a poison, then the vanilla big sister.
Lolita
The following text tends to exaggerate ;-)

It wasn't so long ago that I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed how grown-up my face had become. No, I don't have a problem getting older, but something was different. Promptly I took my old identity card to the hand. That's right, my face has become very mature. At the age of 20 I still had chubby cheeks and a moon face in general. Well, between the 20's face and the current 30's face lie 10 years, 35 kilograms less, more make-up routine and lots of party nights.
Then I had to find out that I like my face very much, as it is now. It looks very feminine with its high cheekbones and not so thick cheeks. When I prepare myself in front of the mirror, then I like to feel like a classic diva.

Yeah, I'm not the moon-faced kid anymore! I am a confident femme fatale.

But then I put on Poison Girl. And suddenly I am Lolita, who with her innocent but flirtatious aura turns men's heads and doesn't really understand what she's doing.

I'm not saying that Poison Girl makes you smell like a teenager (I smelled like synthetic strawberries and, surprise, vanilla when I was a teenager).
No, it makes you feel innocent but challenging and self-confident. You hide the true femme fatale behind the face of a child woman.

Poison Girl isn't a pure sweet scent to me. For me he carries something dark, something mature with him, without becoming as grumpy as a "real women's perfume". He knows how to hide the dark the complete course of the scent but not completely The scent doesn't change great, at least on my skin. He has for me from beginning to end, this lasciviously provocative aura that makes him very interesting in my eyes.

Poison Girl is for me the Lolita among the Poison fragrances and definitely not only for young girls.
The sheep in wolf fur
To this smell I came really rather "virgin" (thus in the figurative sense ^^).
I had already seen him a few times in the commercials... PINKER bottle or PINK COLOUR liquid. PINK. That and glitter let some synapses burn through with me already despite almost in the middle of 40. ;-)

With the name I have typical "Poison Girls" in front of my eyes, pierced, tattooed, the first thing I noticed about the name was such a little "rocker brat", black prickly hair, undercut, nose piercing (I don't have anything against tattoos and piercings, have some of my own), chewing gum, always on "anti", always on "wat willse?", always eye-catching.
But the beautiful bottle... or the beautiful liquid... ^^

We like to spend our winter holidays warm. There aren't as many targets left as there used to be. This winter it was again Gran Canaria, Meloneras.

At noon we made a trip to the shopping mall. Test the perfume. :-) It was hot, incredibly hot.

And actually it never occurred to me to spray anything from the Poison series onto my heated skin at these temperatures. But probably my brain was already overheated, too, it was pleasantly cool in the shop, and several scents landed on my skin (mostly never more than 4 at a time). Among others Poison Girl (hach, the pink...).

After a ... öhm rather unpleasant encounter with the Hypnotic Poison in the year 2000 (which ended with showers, nausea and Co., also very rarely with me and a perfume) was for me already quasi the confrontation therapy *g*.

Almost afraid, I sniffed at my wrist... Poison has always been negative for me ever since. But what do I smell in the burning Canary sun?! Sweet, gourmand berries, a bit like Campino, but creamy, never stinging, but dark. Almost like pink red fruit jelly, but without the annoying little pits, but creamy, delicious with a vanilla caramel note. Orange I smell now somehow zero, but as said, fragrance pyramids are really absolutely not mine or my nose is broken. :-)

This fragrance made it into my little suitcase with 50ml and made it that I used up the bottle in no time and ordered another 50ml bottle afterwards. That's really rare with me. The last one is now empty and I don't need it again.

But he will be remembered for later perhaps.

Poison isn't just Poison. That's what I learned. Maybe I am a little bit more Girlie than Lady, but only at Poison. :-) (I believe!)

It always fits me when I feel like it. For me, it is not a "situation" scent, i.e. only an office or only in the evening, but a typical "whims" scent, but rather for cooler days.
Funnily enough, I also "smelled" a lot of young girls wearing it, and they were actually "Poison Girls" as I described them above. :-)
Simply nothing disturbs....
I already have some cute bangers in my collection, but I still need Poison Girl. What's the matter with you? The fragrance has just everything I love, no note disturbs, other people find it great on me, it seems to have a good sillage (even if I don't notice it on me for long), it is simply round, harmonious and very harmonious.
I came across a la rive Dupe that I once tested out of boredom. I didn't get my nose off my wrist when I was shopping and afterwards and had to google what the original scent was. A few weeks later I ordered it and since then my other fragrances are a bit bleak in the corner and if I use another fragrance I am happy to reach for my Poison Girl again the next day.
I'm not a girl anymore, but I'm still really into this stuff.
Well, it's not very innovative now, but inventing something so tasty and harmonious is still an achievement for me. Got a Grammy, as far as I know.
The iced orange also makes the fragrance a little fresher and more interesting and you don't smell ONLY the vanilla note.
I'm in love ....

TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
Hard boiled lolly from 1860.
OPomoneOPomone 3 years ago
Poison was a femme fatale.
Poison Girl is a toxic nymphet who uses her vanilla pod as a gun and spits her tonka beans in your face. Ouch!
Alex1984Alex1984 3 years ago
Closest thing to vtg Hypnotic Poison, remastered for 2016. Same appeal, miles above current gourmands, far better than current Hypnotic.

Dior - Poison Girl . 10/2016
by Delidazo87
by Tasa77
by Tasa77

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Parfum) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior