Pure Poison 2004

Pure Poison by Dior
Bottle Design Véronique Monod
Pure Poison is a popular perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2004. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Alien (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Jasmine, Mandarin orange, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Neroli
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, White amber, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.05.2021.

Cool warm memory
Do you remember
how we fell into what felt like infinity, dancing in the wind?

Do you remember
where we took our seats after our journey?
On fragrant, delicate, beautiful beds that glowed with all colors.

Do you remember,
how we slept there and the first rays of the sun woke us up?
How we rejoiced and yet almost wept.

And how a warm, cream-scented hand reached out to us,
while we were still in our little beds?
When we were no longer cold, but warm?
Do you remember?

How she led us to our noses in our bedchamber and a smile appeared on her face?

How she carried us,
prancing across the little meadow
and sang of spring.

And there we came to a warm little parlour, stayed glittering on the bed of blossoms...
Till the sun called us back.

I'm sure you remember.

Flore
Femininity and professionalism at the top.
When I have business meetings I wear Pure Poison. I feel feminine because of this smell, but I also feel confident. It is a power scent but the jasmine and orange blossom make the fragrance softer. It smells expensive, clean and pure. I get compliments about the smell especially of the male gender. Eastern men in particular are charmed by Pure Poison. I feel clean throughout the day and if you spray the smell in the morning it is still clearly present in the evening. It is definitely one of my favorite scents that I will always buy back. Beautiful white flowers that envelop you and give you the feeling that you can handle everything ..........

Intoxicating white flowers
Pure Poison is woody jasmine member. The composition borrows jasmine, vanilla, gardenia and amber accord to emerge extremely erotic atmosphere. And well, gardenia and jasmine are enemy of every man's heart! Mission successful!

The fragrance has sticky, slight gourmand fresh floral, soft smoky woody manner. Very delicate and very sensual. Just a hint: try it for outdoor. The sillage is extraordinarily strong. So as longevity. Let it fly around, it's not an indoor perfume.
8/10

clean floral
I remember trying this back in fall 2011. I liked it, but it was too strong and "screeching" on my skin. I said to myself I would wear it, one walk-through spritz at a time. But I never bought it. I couldn't bring myself to pony up the money on a fragrance I would probably wear so little. It deserved better than that. Fast forward past the 2012 Dior reformulation year, and I tried Pure Poison again in late 2012. It was lighter, weaker, and much to my liking. But I kept putting off buying a bottle as the prices went up from $50 to $70 for 1 ounce.

I finally found the opportunity to purchase a 3.4 ounces tester online for well below $70. The bergamot, orange, and jasmine mix to create a tart, clean, and a lightly sweet floral concoction on my skin. I am absolutely in love. It is to the point that I believe I have found my signature, something that matches my personality and happiness when I wear this perfume.

Sensual, white jasmine
This is the first jasmine based fragrance that I can safely call undeniably sexy.

Pure Poison has it all. It opens with a refreshing and zesty orange, mandarin and bergamot blend and mellows into a beautiful, almost soapy but divine floral bouquet before drying down into a rich, creamy and ultra-feminine jasmine, amber and woods.

Now that I've tried all five of the 'Poisons', I can honestly say that I haven't been disappointed. Each fragrance was unique and bold and neither one was similar to the next.

Pure Poison is probably the safest choice out of the five because it is the lightest and the most delicate. Femininity is expressed so well through Pure Poison.

I find the scent to be very fresh and clean, possibly because of the soapy like quality. Because of this fragrance's freshness I'd probably wear this all year round, I could most definitely see Pure Poison being worn in both Summer and Winter.

No longevity
This has a citrus and large floral opening and is fairly linear after the top notes are gone.
There is a ton of jasmin in here and Bvlgari Jasmin has a lot of soap where this is just Jasmin.

This lasts a grand total of

...drumroll...
2hr MAX on me!

2/5

CurlyCurly 2 months ago
The best floral scent, very feminine and sensual ! for me it's definitely 10 out of 10
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
The quintessence of tender feminity in this bouquet. Really a masterpiece, although not as strong as the classic Poison
Bcars10Bcars10 3 years ago
Has a bit of a hairspray vibe, wafting around my face, and it’s just the wrong side of too much. I feel a headache coming on.

Happy Holidays!
by Zelena
Meine Lieben, danke für so viel Lob! Ich wünsche Euch ein gutes neues Jahr 2020!
Just pure
by Sonnenwind
Für Fresh- Vintage
by ChatonNoir
by Andreas09
Das grüne Biest mußte ich einfach noch einmal für Diors Poison verwenden!
by 2020Antiope
by Annkom
by Jabelchen
by Jabelchen

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Parfum) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior