Sauvage Very Cool Spray (2017)

Sauvage Very Cool Spray by Dior / Christian Dior

Sauvage Very Cool Spray is a popular perfume by Dior / Christian Dior for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Grapefruit, Ambrox, Elemi resin, Calabrian bergamot, Patchouli, Provençal lavender, Pink pepper, Geranium, Sichuan pepper, Vetiver

Submitted by Michael, last update on 27.01.2020.

7.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Libre
In the end it was Flaconi's fault
The Sauvages have been following me since 2015 when EdT was launched. I tested it, thought it was terrible, and I put a check mark behind it. I had a similar experience with EdP and perfume. From the point of view of a Sauvage fan, however, the two are sensible further developments.

This year, after I had been more involved with the world of fragrances, I wanted to know again and ordered one bottling each of EdT, EdP and perfume. Firstly, I wanted to experience the three in a direct comparison and secondly, I wanted to know again whether I perhaps didn't understand the scent properly at the time. There must be something to the hype ;-)

And yes, I was increasingly able to come to terms with the three candidates and also understand why they are so successful. However, it was still not enough for me to make a purchase. In the end they were not fresh enough for me
In the course of Christmas shopping, I was standing in the perfume department of a large Müller drugstore in December 2019 and had to realize in front of the shelf that I had already "worked off" most of the candidates from my watch list. At this very moment my eyes fell on the tinny sauvage and I thought to myself, well then it's your turn, I don't know you yet.

Already the spraying on was an "experience". That can sure can shoot the shit out of something.
When I left the miller I noticed again and again a fresh, very pleasant grapefruit note rising up. No question about it, in the further course of the day the Sauvage typical Ambrox will also go crazy. With the superimposed freshness I suddenly found it quite pleasant.

That same night, I ordered it. But it only happened so fast because Flaconi had 30 % ;-)
I really had my doubts, but I have worn it more often now and am always happy about the initial freshness, but also about everything that comes after.

Conclusion: One should not expect miracles here. Where Sauvage is written on it, there is also a lot of Amrox in it. But this freshness and the great grapefruit note have made Sauvage EdT for me refined and portable and I can only advise everyone to give the can a chance.
8.0 7.0 8.0/10

The Sandwich Child
... so one reads more frequently, the favor of the parents must fight for itself clearly harder, than it is the case with the sibling brood.
By chance personally born into this role, I can't really confirm that. Whereby it remains to be noted that 3 photo albums full to bursting exist, felt by the older brother, whereas with the own appearance the lightning box suffered apparently a sudden tragic death. In order to take psychologically possibly existing steam from the boiler, I come with it ... ;-)

If one adapts this knowledge to one of these younger, successful product lines from Dior, one could come to the conclusion that this one, the middle one and the most beautiful ( ;-) ), has it harder to get into the focus of the broad masses
First of all, I see this as an unconditional advantage, I have noticed for myself many times before and also expressed that the older brother EdT never gave me pleasure and will probably never do so. Too pushy, too boastful, too stinging in his performance, he strikes me with a headache that causes my mind and, in my opinion, differs from this extremely friendly scent that is designed here. Self-assured he makes no secret of his synthetics, he knows about the fact how stupid it is to evaluate this per se as a negative attribute. He looks smiling over into a group of nature boys at checkout 3, where the operator is in a hurry to give the change. ;-)

Clothes make the man, but this unconditional truth has not yet reached him. While his brothers know how to dress very quietly, the middle offspring preferred to help himself on the rummage table at KIK. Although a prettier outer appearance would certainly look very good on his face, he is nevertheless able to smile this circumstance away more than skillfully. He doesn't give a damn, he knows how to be clearly superior to his superficial dazzlers of siblings in terms of content.

He's just the middle one, he's great!

StarA1 18 months ago
Extremely cool version from original Sauvage
Same Ambrox with a lot of Cirtus
It is quiet and suitable for morning and sports use
1.0
IanFriedrich 3 years ago
Still prefer the original Sauvage. I guess Dior run out ideas to innovate the perfumes+2
10.0
Guapo 3 years ago
It should be called Very Sweet Spray.+4
6.0
6.0

Das sind keine Orangen, sondern Grapefruit. ;)
by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13
by Tibor
by Tibor

Popular Dior / Christian Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior / Christian Dior Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior J'adore (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior / Christian Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne (2013) by Dior / Christian Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior / Christian Dior Poison (Esprit de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Dune (Eau de Toilette) by Dior / Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior / Christian Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior / Christian Dior Sauvage (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior Pure Poison by Dior / Christian Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior / Christian Dior Midnight Poison (Eau de Parfum) by Dior / Christian Dior