Dior Homme Sport 2021

Version from 2021
Dior Homme Sport (2021) by Dior
Dior Homme Sport (2021) is a new perfume by Dior for men and was released in 2021. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot Italian lemonItalian lemon AldehydesAldehydes
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepperPink pepper Elemi resinElemi resin
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincenseFrankincense WoodsWoods AmberAmber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 12.08.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is British actor Robert Pattinson.

Quite good I would say
I have not been curious to test the other SPORT versions from DIOR HOMME but now I had the chance to see the GentScents review which made me curious.

This is one of the latest if not really the last perfume which Francois Demachy created for DIOR so it must be tested and purchased, I thought.

The start is really nice and fresh, citrussy like a summer smell but then it develops in a nice woody masculine perfume, quite similar to DH 2020 which I also like.

It has a good longevity but almost no projection, with a few sprays I can barely feel it around me, unfortunately. For more details about my impression and unboxing, please see the video below. Thank you for watching !

ScentSlave
There’s a reason I’m a Dior fanatic…
…because I’m ALWAYS happy with the final product.

Dior scents work VERY well my skin when it comes to performance; projecting like crazy while leaving an awesome sillage trail, for a LONG time. When I heard about this new rendition, I sprinted to the truck, and flew to the nearest Dillards.

5 sprays and 10 hours later, and yes, my fanaticism continues. I feel like this one “merges” the feeling of the 2020 Homme with the citrus of the 2017 sport… and it works very well. Kicking back the woody feel a pinch, while adding the bergamot citrus, giving a somewhat mature feeling.

Now would I call this a “sport” scent? Not if your definition of “sport” is along the lines of the Chanel Allure/Versace Pour Homme style. Not at all if this is what “sport” means to you. Does that make it bad? Nope. Not at all. Just don’t expect an ultra fresh, soapy feeling gym scent.

This one is a more versatile, citrusy feeling version of the 2020 to my nose. A great projection (2-4ft radius), with a nice sillage trail, that lasts a good 6-8 hours (on an 80 degree day in Texas).

125ml for $115. Definitely worth the price of admission. My Christmas gift to myself has me smiling on New Years Day.

Happy New Year to all!

MeddlerMeddler 11 days ago
synthetic, weak, quite boring... for a price like that, you'd better forget about this fragrance...
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 5 months ago
I am not willing to pay Dior prices for a mix of ISO E Super and some inexpensive citus oils. Smells somehow close to A&F Authentic
DopeweaselDopeweasel 5 months ago
I can totally understand the hype, who doesnt like peppery lemonade. Straight sport freshie, blind buy certified
JFmusJFmus 6 months ago
The combination of a strong citrus note and resinous, spicy elemi at its heart it's masterful. A brilliant casual and sporty fragrance. Love it.
DPArtistDPArtist 6 months ago
DHS 2008 was my fave Dior but this new one is surprisingly good, compelling & even seductive.Dior are onto a winner with this in my opinion.
Denim86Denim86 6 months ago
This is just amazing.
I dont know if its because they make samples stronger than the bottles, But i Got great performance. Scent is 10/10
HugoMontezHugoMontez 6 months ago
Too many DHS versions... this has a great opening with a fresh resinous-incense accord but then it turns into a light citrus boring scent.

by Viseron
by Christoph69
by Badboy666
by Badboy666

Popular by Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme Cologne (2013) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior