J'adore 2020Eau de Parfum Infinissime

J'adore (Eau de Parfum Infinissime) by Dior
J'adore (Eau de Parfum Infinissime) is a new perfume by Dior for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH. Pronunciation

Bergamot, Blood orange, Pink pepper, Rosa centifolia, Jasmine sambac, Lily-of-the-valley, Ylang-ylang, Grasse tuberose, Sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.11.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Charlize Theron.

The battle
First of all, I would like to thank Razavanyke at ❤lich for the wonderful, sympathetic sharing mail! *

I was so excited and greedy Yes, I had to open the mail in the stairwell and spray it immediately.
I love scented mail.
Between all the bills and other seriousness of life lurking in the mailbox, they are my personal moments of happiness. ♡
And there are "tears" happening in the stairwell.
My postman calls me meanwhile only "Parfumtante" :D
Well, I should say so
I love perfume- my passion, my hobby, my only material love...if you can call it material ;)
What perfume can do, we all know here! (Please do not take this as an insult - it is meant very, very affectionately! ♡)

Oh, man, how do I start?

I had so many expectations for this perfume I expected extraordinary opulence and luxury.
Maybe because I expected something similar to what J'adore L'Or expected J'adore L'Or from 2010 is one of the most beautiful fragrances I have ever had under my nose - so beautiful that I couldn't wear it.
Maybe absurd. I know
To be honest, I was shocked and disappointed at the first sniff.
"Surely this high-priced
Scent? Okay, patience, maybe something else will come
The first day, I was up out of the clouds.
Something like hair spray, synthetic fruit. The only thing I could get out of it was the sandalwood base.
In addition, the scent on the skin quickly falls apart and disappears into nothingness.
I'm not giving up on trying again tonight.
He reminded me of "Follow your soul", for example - I think this is at the base. That synthetic fruitiness with a slight pungent touch of "So Scandal".

Short and sweet-
i've been struggling with him since I got the bottling. As it quickly fades or disintegrates on the skin I have also consulted my popular natural wool.
And see-- he got me FAST. I really liked him. But my olfactory memory says again.. "You know this one from "Follow your soul" by S. Oliver.
And I just gave it away magnanimously.
Today I tried again with Infinissime and I just can't make friends with him.
It's not bad, but in my nose it's only good at the base.
Sandalwood wants to dazzle me and spread a creamy mood. Tuberose is probably involved.
I have a weakness for creamy - but here it seems to be just a fight.
Again and again I hear something stinging, synthetic, which simply does not fit my nose.

Whether it's me or the scent struggling is another matter.
But it's a fight that I will take up again tomorrow and then probably give up.
Infinissime promises more than it is, is in my nose a disappointment and too expensive for this fragrance performance :(

Sorry... *

Razvanyke
Is this unisex, is for ladies only or some kind of unicorn?
Hi Parfume lovers,

the previous J´adore was really meh for me, I like Charlize but the perfume was not so mine, I even not liked it on testers or my girlfriend´s skin.

When DIOR launched this new Infinissime, I was curious to see if it is as bad as previously and what a surprise !

It has similarity with the original but all the bad parts were removed and now is more intense, less sweet and quite floral for my nose - I get strong tuberose then some nice jasmin.

I even tried it on my skin as a man, why not .. and it has a huge longevity and I must admit that I sniffed my wrist quite a lot, it does smell very unisex I would say .. just like Feve Deliceuse does.

I see many bad reviews and I think that this is the beauty of life, not everbody must like the same things.

From my side, master parfumeur Francois Demachy made J´adore better and I like it.
Jadore the 127th -flap and camera
At the very bottom the original soup is still clearly visible, but the whole course is a florientale for me. The creamy sandalwood is a flatterer and the tuberose the absolute guarantee for opulence. In contrast, the fine Yasminchen has a hard time and goes down easily, it lifts the fine hands timidly but is almost overheard .... also the lily of the valley looks a bit sad - was he also promised a leading role ? Clearly this is a very large bouquet of flowers in a noble wooden vase. Too much sprayed it is difficult for the male to bring his thoughts in the right direction- he paralyses and captures the male being. For me it is too strongly flowery but of course a noble flanker for the Jadore followers. The durability is very good, from the morning to the evening the tuberose is a constantly moving being around me. A very feminine and seductive candidate in a wow dress (the bottle is already very attractive). I believe that the stock of this perfume just before Christmas will minimize itself quite a bit in the domestic perfumeries.....
Caecilie
Couples therapy or separation counseling?
It all started with J'adore eau de parfum. Since I had searched for and found the classic J'adore E.d.P. together with my then boyfriend and current husband about 14 years ago, it became my constant companion and remained my signature fragrance over all these years despite some new perfume additions in my cosmetics cabinet.
It didn't take long before the first "J'adore L'Absolu" and the "J'adore Voile de Parfum" moved in with me, each presenting my beloved fragrance from a different side, the L'Absolu from the intense, the Voile from the mysterious. I also liked and still like the "J'adore L'Or" exceptionally well, but unfortunately I don't like it - probably because of the coumarins contained in it, atypical for the J'adore series, or simply because of the high concentration of fragrance - nevertheless I also find this variation beguiling.
So my relationship with J'adore was harmonious, multi-faceted, rock solid and yet never boring. I was able to let myself go, evolve and J'adore miraculously did it with me. The first irritations should have arisen around 2015. The fragrance became weaker, more popular, less interesting. As if it could make up for that, Dior then released the "Touche de Parfum", which, similar to a couples therapy, was supposed to elicit new and interesting sides to the weakened E.d.P., create more dialogue and understanding and make it more attractive. Also different flankers of the eau de toilette should probably serve this relationship-renewing purpose, unfortunately also unsuccessfully for me, because E.d.T's on my dry skin are usually too weak. J'adore didn't give up and tried to win me back in 2018 with the new "J'adore L'Absolu", which unfortunately couldn't give me the same expressive, flowery and rich kick as the old one In the meantime, I had tried out several other attractive perfumes and flirted with many more, but I hadn't given up hope of saving my relationship with "J'adore", so I bought another new bottle of the classic J'adore E.d.P. - I mean it was in 2018. But what was that? Instead of the usual floral seduction of ylang ylang, damask rose, jasmine and sandalwood, I smelled nothing but a floral-soapy, fast-fading musk scent that I definitely can't get past the adjective "nice" when describing it. That really hurt for the first time. J'adore, where are you? Will you leave me? Extremely disappointed by the development of my long-time fragrance companion, I fell in love with a new fragrance, "Jasmine des Anges" from Dior, which has since become my new signature fragrance.

As luck would have it, last week I was strolling around a perfumery for the first time in a long while in spite of corona measures and discovered the new " J'adore Eau de Parfum Infinissime". I guess Dior's couples therapy department did its best to create a fragrance that reminds me of "J'adore", but is much more intense and full-bodied, would really suit me: Seen, immediately sprayed on the skin, mouth-nose-protection plucked to the side and sniffed Hm ... well ... but .... the smell is intense, not bad at all ... in the first few seconds bergamot, blood orange, pink pepper and centifilm can be clearly smelled - and all the other fragrances mentioned, such as jasmine sambac, lily of the valley, ylang-ylang, grassy tuberose and lots of sandalwood are added surprisingly quickly, actively and intensively. It could become something with us... J'ADORE, I THINK IT'S GREAT THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVICE AND WANT TO TRY IT AGAIN WITH ME! I almost get weak after a few minutes and would like to buy the bottle and take it home with me. But my common sense forces me to take a scent ribbon with me first. Once home, I put the scent ribbon on the chest of drawers in the living room. In the course of the afternoon I smell a stronger, flowery-woody scent on myself in my study, which gives me hope for new happiness, but unfortunately it becomes more and more synthetic and then pungent with time. I still try to make it beautiful and hope that the stinging I perceive is possibly only due to my daily condition.
When I open the door to the living room again in the early evening, the room, explicitly around the chest of drawers on which the fragrance ribbon lies, is filled with a synthetic, pungent scent, whose original floral-woody aroma can only be guessed at and has given way to an almost overwhelming "bouquet of scents" that gives me a headache.

Although I ventilated the room for a long time and wiped the chest of drawers several times, the pungent smell had completely disappeared only the next morning. So as far as silage and durability are concerned, the scent has real power! This new disappointment was final. J'adore, from now on we go our separate ways, your attempts to work on our relationship were to be taken seriously, but developed, as it sometimes happens, from couple therapy to separation support. From time to time we will see and probably still see and remember good old times when I spray you out of my 2014 L'Absolu bottle. Otherwise, that's it - unfortunately.
Luckily it was only a fragrance relationship, so a separation even has its advantages - it creates space for something new!
Luckily Dior always brings out other great scents like "Jasmine des Anges" or "Grand Bal" , which I am also increasingly falling for - and apart from that other mothers have beautiful sons as well...
Full of content
At D a table was set up with the new J 'adore.
And a perfume saleswoman stood right next to it - to talk about the fragrance.

I was very happy to do so, because I like to learn about the background of fragrances.

Thus infinissime is produced with great care by applying the petals separately on a wax frame in a shelf compartment by compartment - and their aroma is absorbed into the wax layer.
After a certain time, the wax layers are heated and the fragrances are filtered out of the now oily extract.

That sounded very careful to me, because I had imagined fragrance production more in a profane laboratory, where mostly chemists work with synthetic substances.
I don't want to devalue this - because these results can also be seen - or even smelled.

But the elaborate production process of Infinissime still convinces me - and so does the fragrance
A torrent of blossoms reaches my nose, which is so full of content that at first I only recognize ylang ylang and tuberose.
Gradually the initial scent smoothes out, and lovely centifolia and light jasmine emerge.
This is good for the intense fragrance - because now it appears a little more transparent.
Subtle citric notes refresh Inifinissime - and sandalwood has a creamy effect.

An elegant lush fragrance that needs a noble frame - and is too voluminous for my everyday use.

On autumn evenings or in winter I would like to wear it to " occasions ".

And since a safe distance to fellow humans is desired at the moment anyway, nobody will complain about the clear sillage.
ParföngMax
I was allowed to smell this scent almost two weeks ago.
From the fragrance structure is very similar to the classic eau de parfum, only some notes have been intensified and some more set in the background, which makes the fragrance appear much deeper and sensual. Who likes to take jadore for the day should consider to add it as an evening perfume

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior