Oud Rosewood (2020)

Oud Rosewood by Dior

Oud Rosewood is a new perfume by Dior for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is oriental-animal. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by LVMH.

Quince, Raspberry, Sandalwood, Rosewood, Oud

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 28.06.2020.

Insa
Oud is not as evil as you think
Oh what would the world of fragrances be without Rose-Oud scents?
Imperfect! I agree with that Nevertheless, I was hesitant here, because Oud has managed several times to trigger the following feelings in me at the same time:
Disgust, contempt and disappointment The word "Oud" has thus reached the following neural circuitry: "Wash it off before it becomes one with you".
Oud does not do well, but what is it?...
The world of Rose-Oud fragrances opened up to me So I gave this Dior fragrance a chance here. Nose closed and through! I thought so But I must confess: Well done.
I don't have to wash it off Oud is clearly perceptible and yet I like this one. Even the sandalwood doesn't bother me It's even got some Santal Noir Sandalwood and rose probably get along well together.

Is Oud Rosewood my favorite scent now?
No, not by a long shot
Is it portable?
Yeah. That is. I see him on women as well as men.
Which you gotta like.
Sandalwood and/or oud scents. Otherwise it is a risky attempt. In my case I was lucky, because nothing stinks or disgusts me here.
But that's up to each person to decide for themselves.

And at the first spraying I was even more sceptical than I am now.
You just have to get used to oud to appreciate it.
Anyway, Rose and Oud are a good combination
Also good is that this fragrance is not as sweet and powerful as Oud Bouquet by Lancome which comes to my mind spontaneously.
KaTi1
Hello good smelling doctor's office!
Thanks to a sharing, I was able to try this fragrance. The first sprayer reminded me totally of a doctor's office. Don't worry, if the scent sits longer on the skin, you can smell the other components like rosewood & oud very pleasantly... for me a very nice scent... if it will move in with me is still the question..

Popular Dior

Dior Homme Intense (2011) by Dior Dior Homme Original (2011) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Dior Homme Parfum by Dior Ambre Nuit by Dior Poison (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2017) by Dior Eau Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012) by Dior Dior Addict (2002) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Dior Addict (2014) (Eau de Parfum) by Dior Fève Délicieuse by Dior Bois d'Argent by Dior Miss Dior (Eau de Toilette Originale) by Dior Gris Dior / Gris Montaigne by Dior Dior Homme Intense (2007) by Dior Dior Homme (2005) by Dior Fahrenheit (Eau de Toilette) by Dior J'adore L'Or (2017) by Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir by Dior Miss Dior (1947) (Eau de Toilette) by Dior