34 Boulevard Saint Germain (2018)Eau de Parfum

34 Boulevard Saint Germain (Eau de Parfum) by Diptyque

34 Boulevard Saint Germain (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Diptyque for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Manzanita Capital.

Sandalwood, Vanilla, Pink pepper

Submitted by Rivegauche, last update on 11.05.2020.

Bibet2712
Pure femininity for me...
Tested last night...
Not this flowery floral femininity...but a fragrance that can be worn with an elegant business costume as well as with rough boots, check shirts, used jeans and leather jackets. For me the many different facets of femininity are underlined and a contrast is created. That's exactly what I like about a scent...sandalwood, almond and vanilla give the scent a sensual, enveloping, even soothing note...yes you stand with both feet firmly on the ground and the pepper and cinnamon contrast with it. This also gives the 34 something challenging: look here. Here I am. Something kessy, enjoying life. Running through a heap of leaves, a cappuccino on a shopping spree, a business appointment, a romantic meal etc... it always fits without being "ordinary". This is also due to the balanced sillage for me.
It was the right decision to choose him for blind sharing. I'll report back then
Sunset over the bazaar
A first careful spraying and I dance 100 different fragrances in my nose. I can't turn around that fast because it comes from all directions. So many impressions at once...then everything sits down and becomes calmer and deeper. I smell the sandalwood which I like very much and then the carnation out. The carnation remains also very present for my feeling, could be a little less. The fragrance gains more and more warmth and sensuality. It has something of the old, the familiar, the comforting. In any case, the fragrance lasts very well with me for at least 6-7 hours. For me, a very French perfume, a little from the past with a modern thrill. It reminds me of the really good fragrances from the 80s when a perfume was made with really good ingredients and lasted a long time. The vanilla and tonka bean I don't find sweet rather than rounding off, therefore suitable for ladies and gentlemen. The spices are taken even after hours still very good was, whereby the carnation jumps there already cheekily into the foreground and also defends its dominance. For me a gentle Oriental that goes more in the spice direction without tearing the heavy-sweet. The warm colours of the spices remind me of a beautiful sunset and immerse the light in an unreal colour spectrum of lilac-pink-tender-red orange. Who doesn't like that? For me a wonderful scent for the autumn-winter, does not trigger unpleasant, but leaves behind a slightly smoky-warm fire of remembrance of a day that comes to an end and the sun with its last rebellion of the last hour of the day offers all the colors again. I also liked the fragrance after the 5 times wearing it, definitely deserved a chance to move in.

by Rivegauche
by Rivegauche
by Seraphima
by Seraphima

Popular Diptyque

Eau Duelle (Eau de Parfum) by Diptyque 34 Boulevard Saint Germain (Eau de Toilette) by Diptyque Eau Duelle (Eau de Toilette) by Diptyque Philosykos (Eau de Parfum) by Diptyque Philosykos (Eau de Toilette) by Diptyque Volutes (Eau de Parfum) by Diptyque Tempo by Diptyque Tam Dao (Eau de Toilette) by Diptyque Fleur de Peau by Diptyque Oud Palao by Diptyque L'Eau du Trente-Quatre by Diptyque Volutes (Eau de Toilette) by Diptyque Tam Dao (Eau de Parfum) by Diptyque Vetyverio (Eau de Toilette) by Diptyque Eau des Sens (Eau de Toilette) by Diptyque Eau Rose (Eau de Toilette) by Diptyque L'Ombre dans L'Eau (Eau de Parfum) by Diptyque L'Ombre dans L'Eau (Eau de Toilette) by Diptyque Eau Capitale (Eau de Parfum) by Diptyque Benjoin Bohème by Diptyque