Dita von Teese (2011)

Dita von Teese by Dita von Teese
Bottle Design: Christian von der Heide

Dita von Teese is a perfume by Dita von Teese for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-woody. It was last marketed by Luxess.

Nathalie Lorson

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Bourbon pepper, Peony
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Bulgarian rose, Tahitian tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesGaiac wood, Musk, Sandalwood, Patchouli

Submitted by Maris, last update on 25.09.2019

This perfume is often mistakenly referred to as "Femme Totale". But this is only the advertising slogan, not the name of the perfume.

8.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Faye
I still mourn this smell after...
I want him back! I love that scent! I should have built up a lifetime supply.
It was my signature scent for a long time. I don't know anything comparable about the scent. :(
The scent itself: What makes this fragrance so unique for me is that it is smoky, floral and woody. And it's intense without being pushy. That's very rare.
10.0 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Gothic lady
An extraordinary perfume very expensive smell, I fell in love with the classic black bottle and now my collection of gothic perfumes is almost full. Don't hesitate and give it a chance is very classy and not sweet at all. Enormous lasting power I can still smell it next day. Bravo Dita well done.
5.0 10.0 10.0 3.0/10

Gold
NOT a fruity-floral for a change
I received a free tester of this one some months ago and must say that I was pleasantly surprised. At least this scent is NOT a fruity-floral for a change, since Dita said in an interview that she hated fruity and overtly girly fragrances. She wanted her scent to smell "glamorous". Well, in order to come across as glamorous as the usual adversiting blurp suggests, this perfume would need some better ingredients. The ideas behind it (Bulgarian rose, pepper, patcouli etc.) aren't bad at all, but the excecution is coarse and the fragrance smells a bit cheap, but not in the least worse than offerings by mainstream companies which charge much more (I'm thinking of Gucci Guilty or of Burberry, for example). Staying power is above average, after 4hs, the scent still lingers in the air and on my skin.
Btw, the smallest bottle in the line (20 ml) does not stand upright, but slips into any handbag easily. I think it's pretty, btw. The larger flacon with the ball atomizer is hard to handle and isn't practical.

by Tribu
by Goldlola
by Thais
by Thais

Popular Dita von Teese

Dita von Teese by Dita von Teese Erotique by Dita von Teese Rouge by Dita von Teese FleurTeese by Dita von Teese