L'Infante (2000)

L'Infante by Divine

L'Infante is a perfume by Divine for women and was released in 2000. The scent is floral-green. It is still in production.

Ambergris, Ivy, Jasmine, Musk, Peony, Blackcurrant leaf, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Ylang-ylang

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 02.11.2018.

2.5 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Old School, recaptured...
This is one of those fragrances that recaptures the past. I have reviewed a few other Divine fragrances, from my lovely sample pack. I had stored it away, and decided to revisit these lovely scents.

This seems, to my nose anyway) to be an old fashioned floral, without the aldehydes). It opens with the Jasmine, which remains throughout the whole wearing, mixes nicely with the other notes, but keeps the jasmine and ylang ylang vibe going strong. The black currant leaf is not too detectable, it just seems to give the bouquet a nice touch. No chance of this feeling like some fruity, sweet concoction! I would go as far to say that this is a perfumey perfume. But, not a brash, or blaring fragrance. It could be the peony that gives it an old fashioned feel. I have worn this for two days now, to get the atmosphere of this fragrance. I think it's a very feminine fragrance, not heavy, or overbearing, but a gentle, old school bouquet of flowers.
10.0 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Comforting wonder
This is my first full bottle of Divine and the choice of L'Infante was based on reviwers' opinions and a tiny sample.
Usually I would try the new perfumes immediately. Not this time, because my bottle was extremely cold , due to the deep freeze that hit the Midwest. That was my scare . I thought the scent may be compromized by the cold. Today I tried it and the wonderful fragrance brought tears to my eyes. An innocent fragrance, who amazes you with its warmth. A pure creamy colour with blue tinges.
No analysis needed. It would ruin the impression about the scent. Vanilla cream, jasmine white, and airy strings of lila/bluish peony.

After about six hours, the scent sends out light green flashes and I cannot tell from where I sense something similar to the chamomile tea . Calming indeed.

Popular Divine

L'Homme Sage by Divine L'Inspiratrice by Divine Divine by Divine L'Homme de Cœur by Divine L'Homme Infini by Divine Eau Divine by Divine Spirituelle (Eau de Parfum) by Divine L'Être Aimé Femme by Divine L'Être Aimé Homme by Divine L'Âme Sœur by Divine L'Inspiratrice Edition 2013 by Divine L'Homme Accompli by Divine Spirituelle (Extrait de Parfum) by Divine Divine L'éternel féminin by Divine