3 L'Impératrice 2009

3 L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana
3 L'Impératrice is a perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2009. The scent is fruity-fresh. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Kiwi, Rhubarb
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Watermelon, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesLemon tree wood, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 13.09.2020.

MissViolett
Pool party of the fruits
or
New dresses for the empress! br />
Beautiful early summer day.
Single white cotton clouds on an azure blue sky.
Crystal clear water sparkling in the sun.
A refreshingly citric breeze wafts through the majestic garden. It comes from the small bar, right next to the great pool. A dozen glasses are waiting there for refreshment with clinking ice cubes, in between slices of lemon and lime.
The first fruits arrive.
A cheeky kiwi dashes purposefully ahead and bang: butt bomb into the tempting pool. Laughter and amused looks.
Unexpectedly, the otherwise so quiet Mr. Rhubarb follows immediately with a perfect candle into the cool, clear water. His son immediately follows him. Surprise and admiration from all sides.
Even the melon no longer keeps it dry and happily lets it roll into the refreshing water. It dives under with a big splash, but quickly reappears again and is welcomed by the other fruits.
Look out! Here I come!
I jump into the water with joyful anticipation, my arms uplifted and cheering. My little crown flies off my head during my exuberant jump. Into the cool water. Happy and elated, right in the middle of it all.
A wonderful refreshment and the party, called life, goes on, naturally wrapped in my delicious fruits.
Plum brandy to spray on
The title shouldn't have a negative connotation - on the contrary, the perfume reminds me a little bit of a plum brandy only packed just right as a perfume. It smells fresh and light but just like a plum - I love to wear this perfume and can recommend it to everyone who likes fruity fresh scents. The shelf life is also very good
Anneme
freshly showered, but without aquatics
Since 2011 a faithful companion and already 3 times bought, this fragrance was long my signature fragrance.
I find it fruity and fresh at the same time, clean and neat, but not too sweet. The start is very tangy, melon and lemon strongly in the foreground, but this settles down during the day and becomes softer and the musk comes through. For me one of the "freshly showered" fragrances, without aquatic notes. Rather, it reminds me of freshly washed hair, after a visit to the hairdresser, and not infrequently I get compliments that my hair smells so wonderfully good, freshly washed - and I know that's the L'imperatrice cloud I walk through in the morning.

Half a year ago, my colleague came into the office, sat down opposite me and I immediately thought: What a wonderful freshly showered, clean, well-groomed smell! She too had walked through the L'imperatrice cloud in the morning and I was reminded again how wonderfully I like the scent, even after 9 years!
Just now...
...I received a package from dear CandyScent. In it was not only my bought perfume from him...but also some goodies (many thanks again at this point) including this fragrance
This scent is often recommended on YT, so my curiosity was accordingly large to try this so often praised scent. First of all I have to say that I'm not too much of a friend of fruit scents...but I'd like to be proven wrong.

So after the spray merged with my skin, I heard...Pickle?! I wondered why I sniffed it again...but cucumber! But it's not even present in the scent pyramid? After the third sniff the cucumber was gone...displaced by kiwi and watermelon...and this mix stays on my skin for a long time...at the end I smell like freshly showered. A peck too fruity to my taste, but still bearable.

I like the scent... it's fluffy, fluffy, summery. I can see why it's popular. It is fruity sweet, but not sticky fruity sweet...I take another deep breath...but...I like it. Would I buy it myself?! Definitely NO...let me have it?! Definitely YES...therefore recommended by me as a gift tip...you can't do anything wrong with it, especially if you don't know what kind of fragrances the presentee likes

Sweet melon????
By chance I sniffed at this scent. I didn't like the bottle very much and expected to be disappointed. After the first spraying it smelled like banana. With Corona mask on the olfactory cells are probably not so the hit ;)
A few days later I bought it and tested it without a mask. To me it just smells like melon. Sweet melon. At first very strong and later a little bit weaker after the initial alcoholic smell has dissipated a bit. I find this scent just fruity, slightly sweet but very fruity. For me a nice summer scent! I find the fragrance very girlish or something for young adults who stayed young ;)
Flacon and packaging are kept simple, especially the packaging does not serve any purpose. Who loves melon might have found exactly the right one here. The scent lasts very long!
Exotic-fresh summer cocktail
For Mother's Day I am also writing a commentary on a women's fragrance. I hope all mothers had a nice day and have a nice rest of the evening. I have chosen this fragrance for a comment because I like to give it away. This has several reasons: Dolce & Gabbana as a brand stands for class to me and is highly regarded. Scent-wise there are some performance problems, but the fragrances are in my opinion flawless. In the lead are the two men's and women's ranges The One & Light Blue. Las geschenk pretty much everyone is happy about a rather more expensive D&G fragrance. The nice thing is: You can get it for under 50 Euro a 100ml, which is absolutely fair. Another advantage of this fragrance: It is very unique and many non perfume freaks don't know it. In addition, it is very unique, but still it meets the tastes of many. All in all for me many aspects, which speak for a gift.

All in all, the collection with the numbers and the French nicknames is rather unknown. This one is more known there, especially here at Parfumo. Especially in the warmer months this 3 comes extremely well.
The bottle is really great. Simple with numbers and subtitles, plus a classic D&G. Great design. Makes a good addition to any collection What I like most about this fragrance: The exotic fruits, as you can't smell them like in every other fragrance. This kiwi note is the absolute star of this fragrance. Together with melon and rhubarb it mixes to a good mood cocktail and can score super at high temperatures, but also on mild sunny days. The kiwi and melon are in the foreground throughout the whole course, which is very juicy and refreshing. Only after a few hours does it fade away soft and woody. It is beautifully feminine and wearable from young to old. Especially younger ladies will feel extremely comfortable with it, as the DNA is modern and in a good mood. Sex appeal is also present, but not too playful.
Performance is good. Just as a fresh summer scent and rather for leisure time it is absolutely sufficient. Since I see it also most likely: leisure. Sun. Good mood. Trips.

For me, a fragrance that I always like to give away and would possibly like to give away in the future. Definitely affordable. Also ladies who are still looking for a fruity fresh scent I recommend this one.
Eaumygosh
From the life of a shampoo sniffer
The love for beautiful fragrances has accompanied me since my earliest childhood. Back when descriptive bottles of fine perfumes were still far away, I found another way to satisfy my growing desire for beautiful fragrances. The solution was called: Herbal Essences. Yes, the shampoo brand that made women scream with happiness in the shower. At least, if you can believe the ads. I too was enchanted by the soft tinted gels, loved to open the cap every now and then and just sniff the fruity, floral and fresh scents. The typical scent of gel-like shampoo textures. While the creamy and milky ones always smelled of "care", it was the "transparent" softly tinted gels whose fragrance meant pure summer feeling for me. The same applies to shower gels, by the way. Whereby more in this category often the care scents are more pleasing. Very well then. Why am I talking about shampoos at all ? In a perfume forum.

The answer is easy: L'Impératrice is the fragrance of my childhood, captured in a pastel pink perfume. The scent of a wonderfully fruity and fresh shampoo. Clean, sophisticated, pleasantly fruity, discreetly floral and not too sweet. Melon and kiwi determine the fragrance - tangy and fruity fresh, embedded in a woody base and a few delicate flowers. I do not perceive a fragrance on my skin. With time, the fragrance simply weakens until only a delicate woody touch remains on the skin. The shelf life on clothing is a solid 5-6 hours. On the skin 4. the sillage is very close to the skin, but the scent is still noticeable.

"L'Impératrice" is such a wonderfully uncomplicated fragrance. One should neither expect an explosion of spices nor a play of unique scent chords. Just a wonderful good-humoured fragrance that is also wonderfully popular with your fellow men. It has already brought me many compliments. I love him too. And this although my relationship with fruity perfumes is a rather difficult one. I have often noticed- If there is a disturbing note in a fragrance that makes me feel uncomfortable or even nauseous, then it is usually a fruit. Be it the currant in "Sì" or the plum in "Bottega Venneta". Fruity chords can quickly slide into the unpleasantly sour and rotten. Especially if the perfume is rather heavy. This is not the case with this fragrance - it smells fruity, fresh and clear. Nothing disturbs here. The "3" is one of my favourite spring and summer scents for everyday life, which takes me on a fragrance journey through childhood again and again. So beautiful
Laurali
When others enjoy the sun...
There are times in life that drag on and drag off. Most of the time you can't get out of situations without finishing them. Like my bachelor's thesis, for example. I was cursed. While all my friends were sitting in the ice cream parlor in early summer, going to the outdoor swimming pool, taking short trips to the sea, I sat in my office 24/7 and felt like I was in my office 24 hours a day, lost between literature and laptop.

But on one day I allowed myself a little free time and rewarded myself with a shopping tour. After countless shops and countless bags with new clothes I passed my favourite perfumery. What could give you more pleasure in such a time than a new fragrance? So I went in and it didn't take long until I had chosen a new gutalaune scent.

The saleswoman was full of energy and tried to introduce me to the common fragrances. But all these new, sweet, sugary sugar bombs were not mine. You know what they are? You mention scents that you like and in the end you are only introduced to the typical mainstream scents. You quickly go from a desired fresh scent to a Paco Rabanne Pure XS, which the saleswoman SUPER likes. No, no... that was not the advice I was looking for. So I made my own round and went in search of a hidden treasure. A scent that, first of all, I don't have yet and, secondly, not everyone wears.

At the top of the shelf I found the dusty 100 ml bottle, with a pink liquid. Pink? Sounds promising. The dusty bottle made me suspect that this fragrance is not often tried by customers - jackpot. Also the price convinced me, for a D&G fragrance.

The first spray of this perfume reminded me of a hot summer day. I sat with an ice-cold rhubarb spritzer on the Rhine promenade and enjoyed the sun. These are exactly the trips I missed most during my bachelor thesis. Kiwi and watermelon developed a fruity, tangy scent on my skin. Exactly THE scent I needed in THIS time! And with this award, I didn't even think for a long time whether I should reward myself or not!

And what can I say? I got a good grade on my bachelor's thesis. Was it a coincidence or was it because of the Empress' positive charisma? One does not know

Aisha123
An intense version would be better...
I love this perfume, I really do. I just wish I could keep spraying it,because of how amazing the top notes smell.....but it does not last. From the many reviews, clearly many people love this scent. Dolce should consider an intense version.
Hmmmm delicious and clean
But this is a tasty and somehow clean fragrance - a very successful composition of fragrances. I find rhubarb always smells delicious, slightly sour with sweet hints - you want to bite right into it. After a while, it gets tamer and creamier. A certain tangyness remains, a really happy fragrance with a guarantee of a good mood feeling. Everybody likes him, but if you give him away, he'll be happy on the other side. I think musk and sandalwood makes it so creamy-clean-soft and then the pleasant fruitiness that fits very well together. It lasts very well, easily 6 hours. The floral direction I perceive when over only very carefully. All in all a cheeky clean washed fruit to have gladly

TruckladyTrucklady 12 months ago
A watermelon-kiwi blend dulled and blunted by wood notes. Opening and first 5 min are superb. Kind of heads nowhere after that... Sad.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 24 months ago
One of the most headache inducing fragrances ever. Can't stand it

by Ohoxox
by Frauduftet
by Frauduftet
by Ergreifend
by Ergreifend
Bevor das brave Zeug verschickt wurde.
by Stanze
by Fairycube
by LanaL
by LanaL

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana D&G Feminine by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme Intense by Dolce & Gabbana