D&G Feminine 1999

D&G Feminine by Dolce & Gabbana
D&G Feminine is a popular perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 1999. The scent is floral-woody. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesTangerine, Yuzu
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Wisteria, Green pear, Heliotrope, Lily, Mimosa, Ozone, Waterlily
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.05.2020.

Feminine and fresh
When I tried this fragrance for the first time I was highly impressed, so excited with my find that I somehow managed to spray my face with the tester, (at least my face smelt nice).

D&G Feminine is a soft and clean type of scent which manages to combine a certain sweetness, creating a unique and interesting fragrance. I believe the opening is what people call a white musk.

I don't sense the mandarin orange in this fragrance at all, I get mostly an array of floral notes, which are beautifully blended I might add. D&G Feminine is actually the first 'clean' fragrance that I've been ecstatic over.

The drydown is the one thing that stops me from buying this fragrance. Although still a lovely scent, the musk becomes very dominant and artificial smelling, reminding me of my grandmother's house, (possibly the smell of mothballs). The sweetness completely disappears, and in my opinion, the scent loses its personality.

The lasting power is quite astounding for an EDT, lasting most of the day.

For wearers that don't mind the drydown, D&G Feminine would make an excellent 'go-to fragrance', even a great signature scent.

by Goldlola
by Goldlola

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana