Dolce (2014) Eau de Parfum

Dolce (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange leaf, Papaya blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesNarcissus, White amaryllis, White water lily
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Cashmeran

Submitted by Michael, last update on 14.09.2019

8.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Delicate fresh flowers
Dolce EdP by Dolce and Gabbana is one of the most delicate fragrances in my collection, which is usually made up of, say, more pompous fragrances.
But from time to time when I have a stressful phase, or if I don't feel physically fit, I need to get away from all too intense scents and then Dolce comes into play.
I also bought this used fragrance as a three-quarter-filled 50 ml bottle. New it would have been too expensive for me, too expensive for such a fresh scent which as you know does not last long.

I have to agree with the previous speaker that Dolce EdP might please people who like the water lily deodorant from CD. I'm one of them. Fragrance twinning would be too much said, but he's already pretty much in that direction.

It is not so easy for me to describe this fragrance. It is delicate, fresh, discreetly floral without sweetness with a slightly bitter note. Beautiful leciht and fresh without smelling like cheap shower gel.
I know the smell of Amaryllis, my mother had one in the living room for a long time in my childhood. I can't remember it one hundred percent, but I still think I can hear it here in this fragrance.
Springtime daffodils also play their part here. I can't really say how water lilies smell, but they often play a role in fresh, mostly aqueous-aquatic scents.
Over the whole there is still a slight bitterness, which probably comes from the bitter orange leaf.
So all in all a fresh flowery scent that peers a little into the aquatic corner.
Sometimes I just need this to clear my head.
It is well made in and of itself, never seems cheap, but the durability is not all too great. Since I haven't bought a new fragrance at full price, this does me less and I just spray after.
With such a fresh fragrance I don't have too much expectations of the shelf life - my heavy fragrances make up for that.
I think I remember that it lasts even longer in winter than in summer.
The bottle with the delicate artistic blossom on the cap is very pretty-not too kitschy and may sometimes into the bottle collection. I'm even thinking about re-buying the fragrance.
7.0 5.0 6.0 8.5/10

green-tender shyness
Who likes the water lily of a certain deodorant series is right here. I like them and am very happy about this addition.
Flacon
It's bulky, heavy. A flower like on a marzipan cake and you don't know if you can eat it. Doesn't go too well with the scent, except the color.
Shelf life
Unfortunately not intoxicating for me either. But there's enough in the bottle to spray on, and I avoid that during the day.
Fragrance
Starts freshly aquatic, very slightly citric. Creamy and finely floral. Didn't know what papaya smells like and feared a soda surge. On the contrary, very fine, sweet and due to the orange juicy fruity lingers.
The narcissus is added discreetly and leaves the field to the water lily, which is very dominant but also more fruity. Like I said, I like it a lot. One could suspect cucumber/melon, it's only quite easy.
A fine floral freshness with a pleasant soft creaminess remains throughout, which conveys a clean, cool feeling with restraint and then fades away quite quickly. For me a favourite for spring/summer.
5.0 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Daisyvision
Sticks around a little longer than you'd expect
Sweet and sophisticated fresh floral - without being 'old' or dated. Watery, airy qualities - without losing potency. And that's where its strength lies. It has pretty decent lasting power for being such a light and aquatic scent. There's nothing necessarily unique about this - I'm not sure I could pick it out in a lineup of similar fragrances, but it is nice.

Trucklady 162 days ago
Yawn. Done by others.
Jazzy76 7 months ago
Fresh, fruity-floral and green, it's the perfect springtime daily scent. Quite good sillage and pretty bottle
High price.

by Liebmausdana
by NikkRouse10
by NikkRouse10

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One by Dolce & Gabbana The One Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana (1992) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana