Dolce Garden 2018

Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce Garden is a popular perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Violaine Collas

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Magnolia, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Coconut, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla absolute, Almond milk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 24.09.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is Italian model Chiara Scelsi, photographed by Victor Demarchelier.

JayJ
Flowers, sweet vanilla, heaven...
When I first encountered this particular scent, I knew I had to own the bottle because the scent was very captivating, feminine, and different. I am a fragrance enthusiast and I have smelled many colognes and perfumes in the past and most don’t meet my standards of “wow.” Most smell about the same. I was looking for something new to add to my collection-something that I can wear everyday without offending anyone, pleasant, and feminine. Dolce garden definitely meet all the criteria and more...it smells heavenly gourmand with lil bit of flower note. It’s just delicious, lovely, and beautiful.
MissViolett
Like ice in the sunshine
like ice in the sunshine
I melting away
on a sunny day

Thanks to you dear ones! br /> Thanks to you I have my dream vacation in this crazy year after all.
Only when I close my eyes Though only in the home garden.
Though only in my daydreams...
which, however, thanks to the inhalation of my Caribbean magic water here, are so wonderfully easy for me.

It was a blind purchase, 50ml on offer, bang, just slammed shut, and that was because of your great, helpful Commissions and States. The positive as well as the negative ones made me believe in a flash that this would be my scent of that crazy Corona summer.

Impatiently the package torn from the body, inspected the flacon, the rose beheaded, 2 spray puffs, am so excited, sniff carefully, heart palpitations, close your eyes, become more courageous, start inhaling, am happy.
Eyes remain closed. Enchanting pictures of crystal clear turquoise water as far as the eye can see. A white, fine sand beach in front of me. A lush green tropical garden behind me, flower dreams in pink, orange and yellow. A hammock stretched between 2 palm trees. I swing tanned, reading a good book, gently in it back and forth. A delicious, big, well chilled coconut fruit drink is just served to me. I decide to keep my eyes closed for the rest of the summer, as my dream slowly fades away. Where are you? Hang in there
I open my eyes in confusion.
Already an addict...
i have wanderlust after my daydream.. but fortunately my little scented drug is standing there in front of me, which makes it so wonderfully easy for me to enjoy the summer.

Without you I would not have tested this fragrance, because of its name and slightly misleading flacons!
Thank you very much dear ones!

Cocopopop
Since I have included 1. coconut in my summer fragrance preferences since recently, and 2. another preference have, namely kitschy flacons, I was very pleased to ersouken from a nice perfume this Schnucki.
For a long, long time no mainstream D&G had managed to win me over somehow. Here I took the pink something with the flower top already benevolently in the hand, sprayed me death-defying and was spontaneously hit by a coconut on the head. Not bad, but it's nice. Just when I was already designing a complaint email to D&G in my mind, the sweetness started. And it stayed.
First as a sweet, gourmand coconut, later as a tropical-fruity coconut cocktail.
Never annoying, what I secretly feared already.
The sweetness also became more discreet over time, and a flower cream suitable for the South Seas became stronger.
This in turn also sounded out soon and became skinny, much too fast imho.
But well, as a more girlish alternative to Coconut Fizz, I'll put up with Dolce Garden as long as the bottle is still available. I'd rather not buy some more, because I'm not one.
Girls, I mean.
Raffaello says hello.
Coconut monoculture
Well, the bottle isn't really mine. To Girlie. Besides, I don't think a coconut would have been appropriate. I don't even know what the scent of the flowers is. Zero!
The comments here had made me curious. I was looking for a Summer Sunshine fragrance and thought it might fit. With the first spray it was as if somebody hit me over the head with a fully sugared coconut: BANG! But somehow also pretty tasty, if you like coconut! On the one hand I am always slightly shocked by the almost scratchy sweetness, on the other hand she pulls my nose greedily to my wrist again and again.
With time, the sugar nut takes a step back, the fragrance becomes softer, almond-like. A touch of vanilla resonates. Really has something of a beach feeling, of sun-kissed skin after a long, hot day Not an all-time lover, but just right for a little uncomplicated, carefree and undemanding fun. And that's exactly how we wish for the summer, be honest!!

Jazzy76Jazzy76 19 months ago
Fruity-flowery, vibrant and intoxicating , it' s the perfect 24hours scent in spring-summer. Good sillage and very pretty bottle.High price

by Amylovesyou
by Nefretem
by Sugar80
by Sugar80

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Cypress by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana D&G Feminine by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana