Dolce Garden 2018

Dolce Garden by Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce Garden is a popular perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Violaine Collas

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orangeMandarin orange MagnoliaMagnolia NeroliNeroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipaniFrangipani CoconutCoconut Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla absoluteVanilla absolute Almond milkAlmond milk SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.09.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is Italian model Chiara Scelsi, photographed by Victor Demarchelier.

1 in-depth fragrance description

4ajbukoshka
Ayyayaya coco jambo ayyayai!
Put me up, put me down
Put my cocktail on the ground
Put some hazelnut in it

Put me up, put me there
Dolce, Dolce everywhere
Like that Italian boy
Who makes my heart go

Ayyayaya Coco Jambo ayyayai!...

To answer the question in advance, YES, ona soshla s uma (she went crazy). But a long, long time ago.
And so Tshajbukoshka hops tipsy-spirited through the summer, through the city, music in her ears and Dolce Garden on her fingers (after all, she listened to Signor Polecat Cravacho for once and tried his thimble method in what is now the third test today).

Dolce Garden starts off slightly alcoholic and fruity, the tangerine falls rudely against Tshajbukoshka's nose and rolls off nicely as soon as it does.
"When are they finally coming, the liquid calories that don't end up on my hips?!" muses Signorina impatiently to herself as a whiff of cocoa surrounds her (even though it's not listed, it's been sitting on the table for half an hour easily). One by one, the Raffaelos plop into the cocoa. Here and there, a whiff of florals blows around Signorina Verfressovna Tshajbukoshka. Which? Robots with mustard, is her egaaaaal.
She's in einklyang-ylang with herself.

And if she hasn't died, she continues to gobble up Raffaelos while dancing and sipping her hazelnut cream coconut cocktail.
"Perché la vita è bella perché la vita è rara!" (Tiziano Ferr[er]o: Balla per me)
Calypso
Help, what's wrong with my nose?
Maybe it's due to hay fever, I don't really know, but I don't get the much-vaunted, much-maligned coconut here after a citrusy opening. For me: fortunately! Much more I smell a - not sooo sweet, rather pleasantly fruity - berry miscellany, at the beginning the scent reminds me strongly of wild strawberries, as they grew in my aunt's garden, at the very back under the trees..... mhm!
In any case, I'm happy about this beautiful exchanged summer scent, which actually does not correspond to my prey scheme (I'm not the fruity faction), but brings me good mood..... Summer Vibes! And in the drydown it becomes nice and creamy - delicious! This season it may stay in any case!

JayJ
Flowers, sweet vanilla, heaven...
When I first encountered this particular scent, I knew I had to own the bottle because the scent was very captivating, feminine, and different. I am a fragrance enthusiast and I have smelled many colognes and perfumes in the past and most don’t meet my standards of “wow.” Most smell about the same. I was looking for something new to add to my collection-something that I can wear everyday without offending anyone, pleasant, and feminine. Dolce garden definitely meet all the criteria and more...it smells heavenly gourmand with lil bit of flower note. It’s just delicious, lovely, and beautiful.
MissViolett
Like ice in the sunshine
like ice in the sunshine
I melting away
on a sunny day

Thanks to you dear ones! br /> Thanks to you I have my dream vacation in this crazy year after all.
Only when I close my eyes Though only in the home garden.
Though only in my daydreams...
which, however, thanks to the inhalation of my Caribbean magic water here, are so wonderfully easy for me.

It was a blind purchase, 50ml on offer, bang, just slammed shut, and that was because of your great, helpful Commissions and States. The positive as well as the negative ones made me believe in a flash that this would be my scent of that crazy Corona summer.

Impatiently the package torn from the body, inspected the flacon, the rose beheaded, 2 spray puffs, am so excited, sniff carefully, heart palpitations, close your eyes, become more courageous, start inhaling, am happy.
Eyes remain closed. Enchanting pictures of crystal clear turquoise water as far as the eye can see. A white, fine sand beach in front of me. A lush green tropical garden behind me, flower dreams in pink, orange and yellow. A hammock stretched between 2 palm trees. I swing tanned, reading a good book, gently in it back and forth. A delicious, big, well chilled coconut fruit drink is just served to me. I decide to keep my eyes closed for the rest of the summer, as my dream slowly fades away. Where are you? Hang in there
I open my eyes in confusion.
Already an addict...
i have wanderlust after my daydream.. but fortunately my little scented drug is standing there in front of me, which makes it so wonderfully easy for me to enjoy the summer.

Without you I would not have tested this fragrance, because of its name and slightly misleading flacons!
Thank you very much dear ones!

Cocopopop
Since I have included 1. coconut in my summer fragrance preferences since recently, and 2. another preference have, namely kitschy flacons, I was very pleased to ersouken from a nice perfume this Schnucki.
For a long, long time no mainstream D&G had managed to win me over somehow. Here I took the pink something with the flower top already benevolently in the hand, sprayed me death-defying and was spontaneously hit by a coconut on the head. Not bad, but it's nice. Just when I was already designing a complaint email to D&G in my mind, the sweetness started. And it stayed.
First as a sweet, gourmand coconut, later as a tropical-fruity coconut cocktail.
Never annoying, what I secretly feared already.
The sweetness also became more discreet over time, and a flower cream suitable for the South Seas became stronger.
This in turn also sounded out soon and became skinny, much too fast imho.
But well, as a more girlish alternative to Coconut Fizz, I'll put up with Dolce Garden as long as the bottle is still available. I'd rather not buy some more, because I'm not one.
Girls, I mean.
Raffaello says hello.

3 short views on the fragrance
Lily3013Lily3013 10 days ago
Garden - have I read garden somewhere?! I expected green herbs but was rather disappointed. A flowery garden yes - but VERY sweet. HATSCHI.
LuckymommyLuckymommy 4 months ago
Sweet, creamy, fruity, tropical floral, and coconut. Perfect for summer without being a sun lotion scent.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Fruity-flowery, vibrant and intoxicating , it' s the perfect 24hours scent in spring-summer. Good sillage and very pretty bottle.High price

Images

10 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana By Man by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana The One Essence by Dolce & Gabbana The One Luminous Night by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Forever by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Royal Night by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Amber Sun by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Italian Love by Dolce & Gabbana The One Mysterious Night by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Amber Skin by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2018) by Dolce & Gabbana