Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) Eau de Parfum

Version from 2012
Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana
Bottle Design Pierre Dinand

Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Mane

Top Notes Top NotesRaspberry, Neroli, Tangerine
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesHeliotrope, Marshmallow, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 19.06.2019.

8.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Marshmallow, Vanilla, and Raspberry Perfection
The marshmallow here is soft and fluffy; generally, I find this note tricky and it often doesn't work, but here the marshmallow takes center stage and is the sweetest, most realistically-edible expression of the note I've experienced to date. My experience is: marshmallow, vanilla, and raspberry forward in a gourmand-sweet accord supported by delicate white florals, smooth sandalwood, and powdery heliotrope (just a smidgeon), however your mileage may vary as they say.
Echoing what others have said before, this absolutely will last on textiles until laundred but eventually dries down to a lovely, delicate skin scent (which, delightfully, depends upon application and environmental conditions combined).

I didn't even know this beauty existed until last week, when a fellow member and dear friend sent a most generous box which included several spray-sample vials of this inimitable fragrance. Suffice it to say that it was instantaneous love and I now own my first 100 ml bottle.

Fragrance: 10. So beautiful, I can't even.
Value: Worth. No-brainer worth more than it's cost.
Performance: Moderate or better on all counts (a definite Goldilocks perfume for me... just right!)
She ticks off all the boxes for this enthusiast, folks. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do! ♥
5.0 3.0 5.0 6.0/10

Marshmallow comparison part 2
I recently received a sample of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (the new one from 2012). I really like its marshmallow note, so today I sprayed one arm with it and the other arm with Mariah Carey M to compare this note.

At first, I liked D&G better; it smelled subtler and more refined. Once the heart notes were reached, I liked the M better because it was richer, deeper, and more floral--the gardenia and tiare were really shining through the marshmallow sweetness. In comparison, the D&G smelled like Smarties Candies on my skin; the M definitely had more depth.

Now I've reached the base notes, and the M is a barely-there incense, while the D&G is still sweet with a slight bit of neroli peeking through.

I don't know which one I prefer. The marshmallow note is carried differently by both perfumes. If I had to hazard a statement, I'd say the D&G is best for daytime wear and/or spring and summer wear, as it is lighter and won't knock anyone over the head. M is best suited for evening use and/or fall and winter wear, as it is deeper and richer and has better sillage. Try one during the day and spray the other on at night!

Real love
I just received my new bottle, and it was instant love. I love sweet fragrance that are playful, not overbearing or cloying. And this fits the bill. I am pretty sure this 100ml bottle will not last long, because I know already that I will reach for this beauty a lot. So yummy. Just perfect. It just bumped my Tom Ford Velvet Orchid off my top 5 list. Sorry, but this beauty is AWESOME! And you know when it is love, REAL LOVE!
10.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Dalmajen
A Simple Winter Pleasure...
I have had this fragrance for some time now, and never realized how much I would enjoy it in the very cold weather. It is not a complicated scent by any means, but the notes are pleasant and satisfying. The opening is a small fizz of the raspberry, followed by a blast of Neroli. This is not a bitter Neroli, but a tamer version owing to the fact that the tangerine or more like orange to my nose) seems to level it out, somehow. I like the Jasmine very much, as it seems to be a very creamy version, and I suppose this is due to the marshmallow note! It all comes together very nicely indeed, and, the dry down is a fluffy powdery mix. I think it is a wonderful , and comforting fragrance, especially in the really cold months. I tried it in the Spring, and wasn't taken with it, but what a different story it turned out to be in the colder weather!

Hard to decide...
Because I love the marshmallow smell I ordered a sample. I never did note the marshmallow, and what I did note in my amateur review (sweet, vanilla, musk, soft and feminine) I didn't like. However, at the end of the day it lost all the annoying smells and became and a soft feminine powdery smell that I loved. But to get to that point takes too long so I wouldn't buy it.
7.5 5.0 5.0 2.0/10

swing and a miss
After reading reviews on another site, I had expected to like this one. Unfortunately, I do not after 3 wearings. Tuberose, orange flower, and marshmallow clash and fight to be dominant. This creates a chemical soup of a smell, and it gave me a headache every time I wore it.

The original red cap was bold and beautiful. Pour Femme does not hold a candle to it.
5.0 3.0/10

Artificial sweetness
After smelling this today I whas totaly dissapointed. Is this the replacement of the classic femme? Wow D&G are you sure you know what youre doing.
After putting this on skin I smell a artificial sweet Raspberry scent with a bit of citrus. In that stage you can say it smells vagly like the top notes of the classic one but not for long. It turns a bit woody and bittersweet I guess there is the marshmallow I dont like this, has no sillage at all.
This cant compeed with the original Femme at all. In my opinion a bad replacement

Trucklady 181 days ago
Classic case of false advertising. Sultry shots of Casta don't really align with this droll semi sweetness. Neroli is redemption after 1hr.
6.0
Bcars10 2 years ago
Light and sweet like Smarties candy; appropriate for daytime and spring/summer wear. Fairly linear; mostly sweet with a tiny bit of neroli.+2
3.0

by Novalinchen
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular Dolce & Gabbana

The One for Men (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Impératrice by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Eau Intense by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (2012) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme Intenso (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One by Dolce & Gabbana The One Gentleman (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana The Only One (Eau de Parfum) by Dolce & Gabbana Sicily (2003) by Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana (1992) by Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire by Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud by Dolce & Gabbana K (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana