Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme (1994) (Eau de Toilette) by Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana pour Homme 1994 Eau de Toilette

Version from 1994
Thatsmr2usir
08.04.2020 - 06:13 PM

Take me back to the 90's!

D&G PH is without a shadow of doubt, my third all time favorite designer fragrance. The Made In Italy version is of course the best & the only way to go. The newer batches which have been mentioned countless of times throughout this thread are nothing like the original.

Everything about this fragrance is created & blended well. The notes do not fight to see who will lead the way, it is like a riding in the back of a Mercedes S Class! There is nothing like it. Projection & longevity are top notch & will get you through a 8 hour work day. If your skin eats up fragrances you may need to try other methods & keep a decant on you.

This will ALWAYS be in my collection. It screams the 90's & men who looked & smelled sophisticated. You simply can't go wrong with this. I find this really shines in spring/fall weather! Both seasons bring out the best in this fragrance. I would not wear it in the extreme heat & if I did, it would be summer nights ONLY!

This garners compliments ( at least for me ) but even if it didn't who cares? This is a hell of a fragrance & one of the top frags to make it's entrance the ever so popular 90's run of fragrances! It also outshines the mass crap being produced today IMO! Do yourself a favor & treat yourself to some italian luxury! *****

Latest Reviews

Thatsmr2usirThatsmr2usir 3 years ago
Norell (1968) (Perfume) - Norell

Norell (1968) (Perfume) Vintage beast!
I remember I did a blind buy of this fragrance about ten years ago or so, it came with the body wash & lotion. I remember purchasing it because it was/still is very affordable & I said wth not? When I first smelled this, it definitely is a vintage...

Thatsmr2usirThatsmr2usir 3 years ago
Vanille Chocolat - Les Senteurs Gourmandes

Vanille Chocolat Angel Flashback
As it has been noted, this is Mugler's Angel but done in a more polite way if you will. Not as loud nor long lasting as the queen B! BUT..... It is cheaper. Nothing else to add to this except for why fly coach when you can fly first class?.